Bionifight 3:

Fighty

Kokahu un-illusioned his arm and punched Cole in the stomach while he made illusions of himself attacking Cole so as not to reveal himself as Flag A. OOC: Illusions rock, I'll be at a halloween party for the rest of the night so kanohi_master or ibrow can control Kokahu, but I'll try to post myself as often as I can.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Rogan hit the ground feet first, sending everyone in a 1 mile radius around him sprawling. As soon as this was done, he he stomped his foot, and he was lifted on a stone pillar. Lifted right next to Nujanii. He grabbed flag B, and then the pillar zoomed out of harm's way. Flag B captured for Red Team

pNNgXax.jpg

Seeing the impetus of the rapidly falling Rogan, Killer Octopus used the power of the vibration to catapult into the air and slam an electrified axe kick into Nujanii's head at Kakama-speed and with Calix-force. "Thanks, buddy!/You've set them all a-fuddy!," called the strange toa to his teammate as he flipped away and began to aid his Maxilos and Spinax against the forces of his foes.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Nujanii Nujanii dodged all attacks that had been aimed at him while kanohi_master had been at a Boy Scout halloween party by jumping off of the colesium. Nujanii landed on a conveniently placed ledge. Nujanii then looked around for flags to get. He decided upon flag B. He sent his Krahka's to get it. The 500,000 krahka's used Matau forms to blast Rogan out of the air. Nujanii grabbed the flag from his falling opponent (who conveniently fell near the ledge without managing to land on it). Nujanii watched Rogan fall far far below. Falling off of the collesium is a big deal unless you happen to be Keetongu. Nujanii then got a big boost from his krahka's and, with them flanking him, slid down the line (usuing his Kakama) and to Cole. Nujanii kicked Cole, and he fell off. A Krahka grabbed the flag from cole and kicked him, sending him towards Ga-metru. Nujanii returned to the top of the collesium and held a flag in each hand. Nujanii felt like ToD! Flags A and B stolen for Blue Team

Nujianii's feeling like ToD was soon interrupted, however. KO had seen all the goings-on of the toa and waited. Realizing that he would return to the coliseum to look cool in triumph, he had patiently waited. Now he, hanging on halfway up the structure, sent a powerful electric current into it. While Nujianii was shocked, the Lightning Toa blitzed up to the top with Kakama-speed, grinning. "No, no!/Better luck next time, yo!," the rapper yelled as he grabbed the two flags in mouth and right hand and leaped off into the chaos of fighters below. Flags A & B stolen for Red Team.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Hey everybody.I'm resigning permanently as head game moderator of Bionifight 3. It's not that I don't enjoy it; I do. But, I want to carefully moderate my time spent online, and I have some other BZP plans that I consider to be more important to me. Plus, I'm pretty darn busy in real life too. If ibrow wants to step up as the main host, I welcome him to do so. If he doesn't, one of you guys can volunteer to do so. I don't want this to be the end of Bionifight, but it is the end of my professional affiliation with it. Thanks everybody for playing. It's been an honor getting to pit you against each other as you fight to the bloody, dishonorable death.-TheMightyFighty

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

^At least, that's what would have happened had not the electric current been redirected back at KO by means of Varakan's own lightning power . He lost grip of the building, and fell on top of Rogan, stunning both. Varakan landed next to Nujianii and gave him the secret Blue Team handshake-thumbsup-backslap-salute (or whatever the order is :P) ~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Killer Octopus may have been temporarily stunned, but he wasn't like that for long. Even as the handshake was completed, he activated his Kakama-speed and ran up. "You may have proved your awesomeness.../But can you fight this?!," shouted the toa, right hand raised high in a peace sign. Hoping to distract his foes, the rapper summoned a new army of 500, 000 Muaka kittens of incredible cuteness as he blitzed to the flags and stole them. Now he leaped, falling into the stands below. Flags A & B stolen for Red Team. Good job Fighty, I'm sad to see you go. I probably won't even ask to host for now; I have little experience. Give me some more rounds, though, and with the current host's permission by that time, I could help. -The Fearless Leader

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

OOC: Going to bed now, don't kill me while I'm offline :PVarakan, however, was not distracted for long, as he had seen plenty of Muaka kittens before. Then, as KO tried to escape by jumping off the Coliesium, he was stuck to the side of the building by a good deal of magnetism. "Going somewhere?" Varakan procceded to grab the flags and then drop KO again, remembering to activate a magnetic biomechanical-being repelling field around the top of the Coliseum so KO would be blocked from that method of stealing the flags again. ~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

NO! Fighty don't leave us! Nujanii Nujanii watched KO plunge down, down down. Nujanii ran down the conveniently placed staircase to the battlefield. Nujanii activated his Garai and increased KO's gravity. When KO landed hard, he was stunned. Nujanii took the flags and this time went inside the collesium, stopping in a room three floors below the top. Flags A and B taken for Blue Team

Edited by kanohi_master

Kokahu as Flag A yelled at Nujanii, "Use The Super Ice X Crystal Globe (SIXCG)!" As he created illusory Nujanii's and Flags. OOC: Bye Fighty, we will remember this sad day for the rest of our lives. *Sniffle* I can help with the game a little since ibrow is the only one who is on the game staff.

If i wasn't a noob, i'd apply. :P Seriously, sad to see you go. Also, how long does a round normally last? Rogan, who had been waiting for awhile now, chased after Nujanii. When Nujanii wasn't looking, Rogan flicked his hand, and a 40-foot fist of stone rose and slammed into him. Rogan flicked his hand again, and two tendrils of stone shot foward, grabbing the flags. Before Nujanii could react, a pillar of stone carried him back into the coliseum. Flags A & B captured for Red Team.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: I have a good deal of experince hosting games, but much simpler ones, and my life is very busy right now, so I don't think I'll apply to host the game. Sad to see you go, Fighty. :c And finally Red Team posted. Was getting boring. Also I think this round has been going for quite awhile. I expect ibrow to end it today or tommorow. IC: As Rogan escaped wih his illusionary flags, he suddenly ran into a wall of magnetism. As he stepped back from the wall, he was then hit by a bit of gravity, sending him a few times higher than the Coliesum. That would have been painful enough on its own, but then he was hit by more gravity, and he plummeted at about 786 MPH. Flags A and B still owned by Blue Team. OOC: Going offline now, probably going to be back on here later. ~Unit#phntk#1

OOC: The whole "IT WAS A ILLUSION" Thing seems kinda cheap to me. Rogan died. Painfully. With lots of blood and gore. Buuuuut, thanks to the awesomeness of this game, he came back. And he was angry. REAL angry. He used his power over stone to locate Nujanii by where he was standing, (NOT a illusion, the real Nujanni) and then took off towards him. Rogan saw the real Nujanii, and roared at him. "IT'S ON NOW SONNY" before running up to him, and punching him into the homosphere, but not before grabbing the flags. Before he left, Rogan summoned a army of 98 Calix wearing toa of psionics, and 2 Gigantic crystal serpents to pretect him and the flags. Flags A & B Captured by Team Red OOC 2: Where's TOD? And everybody else?

pNNgXax.jpg

However Rogan's punch was intercepted by an ice wall and then Kokahu/Flag A summoned the toa mata who trapped Rogan in a toa seal. Flags A and B still owned by Blue Team. OOC: The round should end in half an hour or so. Illusions aren't cheap and I made a ton of them so it was a 1/100 chance for you to hit him and thats really all I've been doing cause I've been Flag A for most of the match. I really don't know, ToD and everybody else is but I'm here.

Edited by MoC1

Kokahu then summoned one million mask makers who made two masks or permanence which they then threw at the seals (the one holding Rogan then the one protecting Nujanii) causing it to break and release its power making the seals irreversible. OOC: The match should be over as soon as ibrow ends it.

Edited by MoC1

OOC: I wuv this game. You can make the most random, over-powered attacks ever. IC: Rogan from inside his seal summouned a Makuta with the ability to shut off mask powers, and the Toa Mata and the Toa Inkia. The Makuta shut off the mask of permance, and the Toa mata released Rogan from his seal. Then the toa turned around and they all launched nova blasts at once at Kokahu, while the Toa inkia released Nujanii, and took his flags. Flags A & B in the possesion of Red Team

pNNgXax.jpg

Ok, that cannot happen. You didn't thoroughly read the posts and you messed up. First, these were disks. No reversing.Second, Makuta cannot shut off mask powers. Even if they could, it wouldn't make the seals reversable.Third, if all 12 Toa launched Nova blasts, the collesium would be destroyed and we'd be on opposite side of Metru Nui.Fourth, even ignoring the above point, the nova blasts would leave the 12 toa drained of elemental powers. They would have to wait for them to build up again before unlocking a Toa Seal.Fifth, the round is pretty much over, though iBrow hasn't ended it at the time of posting.Flags A and B still in the possesion of Blue Team

Edited by kanohi_master

Hey everybody. @Fighty: Sad to see you go man, but I understand. I've had to leave projects on BZP too. I will step up as main host, and I'll post a new topic within the week so that I can more easily keep track of everyone (Cuz we know how well this round went with me organizing the teams :P). So I guess the current round is over everybody; hope to see you soon! -ibrow

Well you could just summon a brutaka to teleport you, you've made enough post to summon armies. Can I help host Bionifight 4? And can there be a cool name for it like, "Bionifight 4: Apocalypse" sound neat?

Edited by MoC1