Bionifight 3:

Fighty

I'd say just join opposing teams. It wouldn't make a difference whether you're assigned or not. Whoever picks their team first, the other has to be on the other team. 'Course, you should probably wait for iBrow or Fighty.

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

@Nujiani: Yeah, noticed. I guess you're right about the poke ball-I, for one, however, am kinda hoping that KO's next special weapon will not have the power of Electricity or attack in any of its forms xP I mean, not only does he already have that power as his lone element, it's kinda redundant. On the other hand, the power of RAP, eight dirks, Capoeira, Mjoerlnir, and a Pikachu is the single most epic combination of weapons I have ever seen. Say what you will, but whatever other special weapons anyone gets, I refuse to believe their char in this game will be as epic as KO's. Especially considering his secret weapon... SHADES. =3 And, @iBrow/TheMightyFighty: My bro Razgriz isn't on either of those teams. Could he be retconned onto one of them as well as Applebloom? "D'oh!/," said KO, looking up from his writing in The Book of Thor. From what ToD could see, it appeared as though he was beginning the start of the book: Once upon a timeIn the land of ancient rhymeThere was ThorAnd he was not chill, forThough he was greatHe received much hateSo he invented rappingWith his Pikachu [What was so far present in the text ended there.] "Yeah, bro/As you can see/I got to write, cuz it's my destiny/," explained the rapper, closing the book, "So, I'll take a spot of tea/Then we can kick their bottoms back to Room 16 D!," he agreed, nodding.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

After giving KO a cup of tea (and an ice top hat), ToD took a few sips, then slammed his own cup into the ground. With a roar, he created a claymore and buckler of ice. With these, he let out another massive roar and charged into a swarm of Vahki, tearing them to shreds. As they had been surrounding a flag, the toa tossed the one he had been holding to his teammate and grabbed this one. Flags A and B in possession of Red Team. (Not going to grab anymore, as that would be unfair.)

Edited by Toa of Dischordant Dancing

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

Killer Octopus took up a ready stance, feet spread apart with left foot leading and hands loosely held away from his hips as he held the flag in right hand behind his body. He crabbed back so that his back was about a bio away from a wall and stopped there. "Time to dance!/Y'all better bring yo brown pants!"

[Profiles]

I capture Flag A for Blue Team Nujanii Nujanii noticed that both flags seemed to be in the possetion of the other team. Therefore, to restore balance, he would have to steal one. Nujanii decided that he ought to go for ToD. ToD now had only a pair of fragile ice items to use as weapons. Nujanii smiled. He liked to melt ice. Nujanii then used the universal solution to temporarily stun ToD while grabbing the flag from him. "Burn stuff!"Nujanii melted a hole in ToD's chest, grabbed the sign from him, and backflipped away in a matter of seconds. He then ran to a safe distance before stopping to orient himself. He was now in Ta-Metru. Perfect. Behind his Kakama, Nujanii smiled.

There are three flags in Bionifight CTF. Nujanii's aim was off due to the now-blinding blizzard. However, the hole was burned into his shoulder, and that hurt really bad. Filling bthe wound with ice (because he liked cold), the toa summoned an army of Kakama-wearing kamikaze toa of explosions. These followed Nujanii and attempted to explode beside him. ToD had to put on sunglasses to look at the amazing explosion. He caught the smoldering flag which had been thrown all the way to him. Flag A captured for Red Team.

Nujanii Nujanii woke in a street. He found a forge, walked in, and discovered a pile of masks. Nujanii grabbed a few masks at random and shoved them in his pack. He then grabbed a mask of healing and put it into his pack. Nujanii then left at the sound of vahki. He jumped into a chute and went to Ko-Metru. Nujanii then followed a group of vahki to Flag C. He grabbed it, demolished the vahki, and looked paranoidically for ToD. Flag C captured for Blue Team OOC: ToD, I am pretty sure you cannot summon armies yet. The rules say thisYou must have at least five posts in this topic before you can summon your first army.But they don't specify whether that first army means first of the round of career.Fighty, please resolve this. I will not summon the flying bucket due to doubt. Also, ToDD, I really hate it when you simply counteract my kakama. I had a massive headstart on your minions. I started at least a minute before them. You really had to make them catch me and beat me without giving me reaction time.

Edited by kanohi_master

The entire point of this is to not be an RPG and have fun. Summon an army of polka-dotted matoran that cause me to explode by throwing bombs. Sent a thousand blades to stab me through the heart. Also, I never specifically stated that you were hit. You could have dropped the flag and run. Also, I've always treated it as "in this topic" like it says. I take it literally. However, if Fighty disagrees, then I'll do it by match. ToD was busy doing loops around the peaks of the mountains. By the looks of it, he was paying no attention while dodging the still falling debris and mountain tops. Until, of course, he ran straight into a mountain, right beside Nujanii.

I brought it up because I seem to remember that in the old topic you had to wait a little while. And I don't have 5 posts yet. And after the fikou incident I cannot be too careful. Nujanii "Go to Karzahni, ToD!"Nujanii planted a foot in ToD's face, backflipped, and shot a fireball in mid flip. Landing, Nujanii used his Kakama to run around ToD hammering him with punches.

You must have five posts in this topic, not five posts in the match. This is simply to counteract new players summoning inordinate amounts of help to slam on their opponents. And guys, please try not to overthink this game. It's not an RPG. If someone does something to you that you don't think was quite fair or logical, do something unfair or illogical back. Summon fire-breathing Ussal crabs to torch their buttocks or punt them into the stratosphere. I made Bionifight to be a crazy, fun way to release your creative energy. If you want more logical, straight-laced combat, there are a plethora of RPGs in which you can find that. Also, Lord Darkon and Applebloom have been added to the Red Team, while Razgriz has been added to the Blue Team.

calvin_and_hobbes_under_tree.jpg

@Lord Darkon: Approved. Thanks, ibrow - sorry, everybody, I was really busy yesterday and forgot to end the round. ibrow, in the future, I'll let you know if I need you to end the round for me.

No problem. Glad to help.

@Nujiani: Yeah, noticed. I guess you're right about the poke ball-I, for one, however, am kinda hoping that KO's next special weapon will not have the power of Electricity or attack in any of its forms xP I mean, not only does he already have that power as his lone element, it's kinda redundant. On the other hand, the power of RAP, eight dirks, Capoeira, Mjoerlnir, and a Pikachu is the single most epic combination of weapons I have ever seen. Say what you will, but whatever other special weapons anyone gets, I refuse to believe their char in this game will be as epic as KO's. Especially considering his secret weapon... SHADES. =3 And, @iBrow/TheMightyFighty: My bro Razgriz isn't on either of those teams. Could he be retconned onto one of them as well as Applebloom?.

I looked on your profile, and didn't see anything about electricity on it; my bad. I also only saw ten people in the list of players in the first post; Fighty hadn't updated it yet I guess. :PThat's why people were missing. Sorry guys. -ibrow

You definitely have more than five posts in this topic total. ToD stumbled around as he got punched a few dozen times. He was finally able to stop it with a thin wall of ice. Of course, this wall shattered, sending shards into both combatants. The toa stumbled, tripped, and fell off the side of the mountain too dazed to remember that he had wings. When he hit the ground, there was a ToD-sized crater. Annoyed (and gaining his senses from the fall), he blasted more ice shards and summoned a rock band of sonic toa.

Name: VarakanWeapon: Battleaxe, a razor-edged shield, and a sword. Power 1: GravityPower 2: MagnetismPower 3: LightningAppearance: Mostly the purple and black of a Toa of Gravity, but with a tiny bit of white here and there, and wings. Eyes are a lightish blue. Also, how come having a mask counts as using an elemental power slot?~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

OOC: It's not an elemental power slot it is a universal power slot that can hold any type of power, I could have my character be able to create fluffy bunnies but that's not an elemental power. Kokahu used his mask to turn into a commander vahki and ordered seven squads to attack the red team while leaving the blue team alone. He then summoned a makuta who turned into a powerful staff and he charged ToD.

Blog "A Cask of Amontillado": Breaking News

Nujanii Nujanii noted that he and Kokahu both held a flag. If they kept these flags, their team would win. Therefore, Nujanii decided that ToD had better not steal one. Nujanii froze ToD via heat withdrawal. Nujanii then summoned five Toa, one of air, earth, water, stone, and ice. Nujanii and his Toa Team sealed ToD in a protodermis cage. "That'll buy us a minute or two. Now let's get going, Kokahu." Nujanii dismissed his five Toa and summoned Norik and Iruni. Nujanii and Iruni walked back ten feet and Norik five. Norik began a chargin' his rhotuka, while Iruni kept watch in case of ambush. As soon as ToD broke out, Nujanii would be ready.

TIME TO BRING ON THE SMACK-DOWN NINJA WARRIOR AWESOMENESS. I mean, Rogan. Forget about what i said in that other post, okay? The earth next to Iruni and Nujanii began to shake, then split open, and then it EXPLODED. Rogan jumped out of the ground, maces in hand. He used his elemental control over stone to create a box full of spikes surronding Iruni, before slamming his fists into the ground, creating a shock wave and launching Nujanii many, many, many, many, many, *BREATHE* Bios away. All that remanded standing was flag c, which had began grabbed by a tendril of stone he created.Flag C Captured for Red Team.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

I love this vast setting! Nujanii Nujanii's trap didn't quite go as intended, but it worked partially. Norik hit Rogan with a spinner. Rogan, incredibly slowed, offered little resistance, and Norik had no trouble in taking the flag. Norik melted the stone, freed Iruni, and the two trapped the slowed Rogan in a fire tornado. Norik and Iruni located their fallen comrade (Nujanii) and awakened him. Once conscious, Nujanii took the flag from Norik and walked towards the collesium, Norik at his side, and Iruni keeping watch slightly behind him. Flag C captured for Blue Team

Edited by kanohi_master

Kokahu, seeing his friend being attacked sent two squads of vahki (he looks like a vahki commander so don't question how he does it) to first blast Rogan with all their staffs and then humorlessly ruthlessly trample him till he was flatter then carbon nano-tubes. He then sent three squads of assorted candies vahki to guard ToD and make sure he stayed trapped. OOC: I love my mask!

Edited by MoC1

Kokahu used his vahki to fly him up the the coliseum and then used his mask to turn into Flag A while he hid the real Flag A inside a makuta he summoned. During all this Kokahu's shadow (who still looked like a vahki commander) was guarding the coliseum using his super stealthy-ness. OOC: Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahah!

Edited by MoC1

Storm our castle now, red team! :P Nujanii Nujanii planted Kokahu/Flag A next to Flag C. Nujanii then summoned 100,000 post-Toa Metru encounter Krahka's and set them to guard the base of the tower. They took the forms of vahki to avoid suspicion.

Edited by kanohi_master

Okay. :P Rogan created a javelin out of stone, and threw it at Iruni, destroying him. Then, he used his rebounding power to kill Norik with it. The flame tornado disappeared, And Rogan set out for the coliseum. *Fifty minutes later...* Rogan spotted a stupifing amount of Krahka. A sane being would have started running away. Rogan started running foward. Right before he slammed into the first Krahka, he stomped his foot, and the whole ground beneath the krahka exploded with spikes and stone fists. Rogan ran around killing straglers.

pNNgXax.jpg

Name: VarakanWeapon: Battleaxe, a razor-edged shield, and a sword. Power 1: GravityPower 2: MagnetismPower 3: LightningAppearance: Mostly the purple and black of a Toa of Gravity, but with a tiny bit of white here and there, and wings. Eyes are a lightish blue. Also, how come having a mask counts as using an elemental power slot? ~Unit#phntk#1

They aren't elemental powers really; just three powers that you get to use. Eventually you'll win a round that'll grant you a fourth power with a special weapon. For now I guess I'll say approved- you're on Blue team. Vertak: I capture Flag B for Blue Team. Grabbing Flag B, Vertak sped away using his super strength and gravity powers, planting flag b in the ground next to Flags A and C, standing with Nujanii."I must say, Red Team is disappointing me with their lack of, you know, flag defending." he commented (:P). -ibrow

Nujanii Nujanii summoned another Iruni and Norik. He watched as the remaining hundred or so Krahka turned into Onewa's and turned the stone spikes into a cage for Rogan. Norik and Iruni began achargin their rhotuka! Nuanii gave Vertak the secret blue team backslap-handshake-thumbs-up-salute, then turned to watch the Onewa/Krahka's making additional fortifications.

Killer Octopus took up a ready stance, feet spread apart with left foot leading and hands loosely held away from his hips as he held the flag in right hand behind his body. He crabbed back so that his back was about a bio away from a wall and stopped there. "Time to dance!/Y'all better bring yo brown pants!"

^I like how this got ignored ;P At least, that's what would've happened. Except right at that moment, one black-with-gold-writing arm slammed around Vertak's neck to keep him there even as several Kakama-speed, electrified Calix-enhanced knees slammed into his kidneys and liver. "Yo!/Don't take our flag, bro!" KO sprang up, grabbed the flag, and peace sign'd. 200, 000 Power Scream Rahkshi and Sonics Toa into existence around him and the temporarily-down Vertak. With a nod, the Sonics Toa sprang into playing their rendition of Taylor Swift's "You Belong With Me" even as the Rahkshi started breakdancing their way towards the opposing team's fortress as they screamed to protect themselves with a wall of sound. After facepalming once more, the good Octopus ran with it. Spinning into action, he began breakdancing towards the fortress as well. "Give back that flag!/You're not fit for its swag!" Flag B captured for Red Team. Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

YES! LET THE RED TEAM DEFEAT ALL! Rogan absorbed the stone cage, and grabbed the nearest Krahka, throwing it at a very, very, very high speed. He atcivated his rebounding power, while at the same time covering it with a gigantic layer of stone, spike, and deadly blades. Spotting Iruni and Norik, he sent two stone javelins flying towards them, killing them with deadly precision, before focusing on the Krahka again. The Krahka didn't stand a chance. Rogan scream/yelled "THIS IS METRU-NUIIIIIII" Before killing the rest of them. *Fourteen minutes and a LOT of meme quotes later...* Rogan grinned as he crushed the last Krahka. As soon as he was happy that it had died, he charged to the arena wall, broke it open, and stepped inside. As soon as he located Nujanii, he made a gigantic mallet out of granite appear above him. And it fell. HARD. Rogan threw a stone hook that grabbed Flag A before carring it back to him. "noobs!" He yelled before retreating out of the fortress, to join Octopus. Flag A captured for Team Red

pNNgXax.jpg

Nujanii Nujanii watched his Toa Hagah dodge the spears. Nujanii watched his Krahka being destroyed. Nujanii dodged a mallet. Nujanii would not watch his team lose. Norik shot Rogan as he stole Flag A, leaving only Flag C on the Collesium. Nujanii summoned 500,000 Krahka who demolished all the other armies and then gathered at the base of the collesium tower. Nujanii left Kokahu and Vertak to guard flag C and used his Kakama to reach the ground, grab Flag A from the still slow-motion Rogan, and return to the top of the tower. Nujanii planted Flag A on top of the tower. Flag A captured for Blue Team

Rogan roared with anger, and his awesomeness broke the effect. Angry about being trumped he pointed at Nujanii, and four massive stone fists pooped out of the ground and smashed him. While Nujanii was being smashed, Rogan ran foward and grabbed flag C, before reaching over and stealing flag A too, just because he felt like it. Flag A & C captured for Red Team

pNNgXax.jpg

Nujanii Nujanii dodged the electric rocket, but was hit by the shockwave. Nujanii was then hit by Iruni's rhotuka spinner, healing him instantly. Nujanii then turned and shot a stream of fire at Cole. Nujanii then responded to a warning from Iruni and dived off of the tower, grabbed a legde and used his Kakama to return to the top just to see Rogan taking flags. Nujanii grabbed flag A and Iruni Flag B then Norik sidekicked Rogan off of the side of the tower, well away from the ledge Nujanii had used. Flags A and B stolen for Blue team.

Edited by kanohi_master

Kokahu still Flag A charged all his ice energy into a small globe of Ice X a special kind of ice that has a melting point of OVER 9000 DEGREES!! Actually it's about only 5000, and gave the Super Ice X Crystal Globe (SIXCG) to destroy stuff with. And the red team was also getting beaten by the seven squads of vahki that were under special orders to tickle hug surprise give candy to destroy on sight, especially Rogan who had three squads use their staffs in him and trample him. Meanwhile Kokahu's shadow kicked and punched Rogan with the skill of Chuck Norris. OOC: I was not kidding about the Ice X, it really does exist. And it seems like red team is kinda overpowering themselves.

Edited by MoC1

Nujanii Nujanii watched what seemed to be a comando vahki beat up a (still falling) Rogan. Nujanii observed Kokahu/Flag A charging a blast of very powerful ice. Nujanii decided to help by withdrawing heat from around Kokahu, but not to the point of freezing tht water vapor in the air. He used that heat to fuel a flame burst directed at Cole.

Edited by kanohi_master

Iruini grabbed the flag- -Then fell, mask cracking apart even as he clutched at his groin. Two quick kicks from the good Octopus, now spinning on his back, had taken care of the situation. Grabbing the flag once again in right hand, the Toa of Lightning slammed his elbow into the kneeling Iruini's head to knock him out cold. "Better luck next time!/Your armor's got too much grime," quipped Killer Octopus, then he got up and began to breakdance towards Nujiani. "Coming yo way, y'all!/Ya better run to yo mall!" Flag B stolen for Red Team.

[Profiles]

Kokahu's shadow left beating Rogan and stole the shadow of Flag B which carried the real Flag B along with it and then he laughed when he the expression (it was X + 15 - 15, if you haven't done algebra you won't get this) and gave the flag to Nujanii Flag B ownned by Blue Team.

Feeling that the flag had been lost from his hand, Killer Octopus snorted, made the peace sign, and summoned 300, 000 Spinax & Maxilos teams. The dogs breakdanced their way to the flag, sniffing for the energy scent of the taker, as their controllers followed along with KO. Seeing the holder in Nujanii, the rapper sicced his army on the Blue Team's as he leapt at the toa in a flying kick. "Don't steal the flag, dawg!/Or I'll have to blog!"

[Profiles]

Using his own power over fire, Cole split the burst in two, firing one back Nujanii and the other at Vertak. He then proceeded to skate on one of the powerlines spread out over the city. Not only did this give him power but it also made him travel faster. While still on the line he stole flag A. Flag A for Red Team

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg