Gravity Falls

I really enjoy this show. It really funny, the characters are all great, and the heartwarming moments between the characters are good too. Its one of the best shows on the Disney Channel.

The following is has information about the episode that aired last week, so I'm putting it in spoiler tags in case some hasn't seen it yet.

I just hope the Mystery Shack survives though this season. I was so surprised when Gideon and his Dad hit it with that wrecking ball. I was expecting it to be a dream, but with this episode being part 1 of this season's finale, I guess the stakes have to be raised a little bit.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Oh thank goodness that was only part 1. I was a bit let down since I thought that was the season finale and I was expecting more out of the famed S1 cliffhanger. It was a great episode, I just want them to reveal something, anything at all.

Also come on secret code guys not cool.

Edited by ///dotcom///

AXKP5KC.png

• 3 weeks later...

So how about that finale?I gotta say though, while the plot of the two-part finale is great, the pacing seems way wack.I don't know, it just seems like such a departure from the more whimsical everyday adventure-isodes.

Also, I totally called that Stan had 1.Also, the cipher on 3 reads"THE PORTAL WHEN COMPLETED WILL OPEN A GATEWAY TO INFINITE NEW WORLDS AND HERALD A NEW ERA IN MANKIND’S UNDERSTANDING OF THE UNIVERSE. PLUS, IT WILL PROBABLY GET GIRLS TO START TALKING TO ME FINALLY."So that sounds cool.

Edited by Eeko
jlovfkk.jpg