Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

It's a pony, on fire. On fiiiiiire!

Not to savvy with my Robins but that one looks like Tim Drake
It's actually Damian Wayne. :) Edited by Core: Matoran of Chaos

“Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they can’t get it wrong.” - Unknown

"You can get her all the chocolates and roses you want, but a woman will never forget her first wheel of cheese." - Puff

I like the drawing, simplistic yet effective. The art style is cool too, kind of reminds me of Tolkien's doodles and watercolor paintings.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

We are all but grey specks in a dark complex before a single white light

A Robin. I say "a" because I haven't a clue which one it is since there's been like half a dozen of them. Though I suppose it's not the female Robin. But point is it's probably a Robin who will die early.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

I dare say, is that the sign that is said to grant the ability to conquer?!(Also, silver hair, not old white. :P)~|ET|~
It is! It is my friend!Silver, white, grey, it's still old man hair, with more hair gel than a 50's Greaser would know to do with. Either that, or it's the ancient Japanese art of anit-gravity hair.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

A RUDE AWAKENING - A Spherus Magna redo | Tzais-Kuluu  |  Pushing Back The Tide  |  Last Words  |  Black Coronation  | Blue Man Bound | Visions of Thasos   ن

Ninja of Ice, attacks like a ninja!Where did the "O" and "S" come from. O_o

Edited by RC15O5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Lord Morgoth! :o I wonder who would win in a duel: Makuta Teridax, Morgoth, or Darth Vader...

I dare say, is that the sign that is said to grant the ability to conquer?!(Also, silver hair, not old white. :P)~|ET|~
It is! It is my friend!
Uh, isn't it the symbol that means "Jesus"?I love ninjas.
If you wish to interpret it that way, then sure. :P It's also the imperial standard of the late Western Roman Empire and that of the Eastern Roman/Byzantine Empire.

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Lord Morgoth! :o I wonder who would win in a duel: Makuta Teridax, Morgoth, or Darth Vader...
It is! It is my friend!
Uh, isn't it the symbol that means "Jesus"?I love ninjas.
If you wish to interpret it that way, then sure. :P It's also the imperial standard of the late Western Roman Empire and that of the Eastern Roman/Byzantine Empire.
Morgoth would win!Uh, I didn't know those uses...Back on topic: it's Krika. I like him a lot.

Daft Punk. Not my kind of music but I hear a lot of people like him.

I- Is he burning?
He's becoming FREE!

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png

Thank you, I didn't know whether to say "them" or "him". I just went with "him" because of my ignorance. :PBreaking FREE of the darkness that binds him!

Edited by RC15O5

line.gif

new_roman_banner1.png