Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

"What do you mean I'm not demonic enough? Can't you see the horns? And the evil grin? And the...uhh...demonicness I have? I am the most demonic demon there is!"

Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

Pink

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Her horns might pierce through my hand

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

She seems to be saying "Ill kill you"

Why is my avatar not one of my alter-egos? I kinda need the back up if she tries something...

(Le me in cartoon forme)Your soul is mine

(I used I have a pair but I lost them....I shall get a pair again soon!!!)Oh she has a necklace of sorts

It's like...the jaws of infinity...
(it's a cartoon character, I'm just awesome in cartoon forme)Aw a little cat kid

(my cartoon self doesn't use gel. >:D)He is looking at the sky

Man, I find it hilarious how oblivious Red is when Elh is basically admitting she's going to kill him.Ninja'dYour cartoon self has hair that defies everything we know about life.

Edited by Temporphilic

And back to creepy

^XDHe loves the night sky

(grimore: what's the name of the series the previous avatars of yours are in? Uluru the animal guys?)She is gonna kill us all

Whatdi you do to Demon jester?! Unless....D:!!!

He seems self-satisfied.

(grimore: what's the name of the series the previous avatars of yours are in? Uluru the animal guys?)
Solatorobo: Red the Hunter. Edited by Temporphilic

Something creepy

Edited by Zacax

He sure looks smug. Mocking me over how I can never have a hairstyle like his.

(grimore: what's the name of the series the previous avatars of yours are in? Uluru the animal guys?)
...Uluru the animal guys? Wat? For the past month or so, all of my avatars have been from a DS game called Solatorobo: Red the Hunter. A game I have been going nuts about lately.

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

(sorry I meant to say, You know, but my little sis rushed me into the car)She is cute