Describe The Avatar Of The Member Before You!

Ghosthands

Angel beat I presume?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

(not Carl, it's C.A.R.I and no she is not)I'm a goth kid

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Edward...nuff said

Mushroom with shades

LLOYD THE GREEN NINJA!

Peace homies

SO COLD!

I got the hip you to some news. Like I was walking through this cool cool forest you know, and this crazy cat was all "Scoo-scoo-bee-doo, Boom-bop-she-bam. I the Rumpelstiltskin man! The King has his gold, the lady has her fame. And their little baby will have my Rumpelstiltskin name!"You dig?

Edited by Makaru

20383310448_7d514f8ffa.jpg

Spoiler Alert

Unity. Duty. Destiny.

Oh look a moc

What, do you have an endless supply of robotic arms? If not, you are being wasteful by giving one person two.

Edited by Temporphilic

If you found this text, know that Kevin isn't real.

He's a fairy tale to scare children.

30491886943_59e45988bd.jpgKevin. Is. Not. Real.

It's a moc with a sword and red mask

Tahu remake

I luv the intahnet

Looks like photoshop