Has this ever happened to you?

banana92

Okay, so I was eger to buy the lord of the rings set, Uruk-hai army, and I went into walmart today, to find only one left, and it was well hidden (behind a large $100 set) I knew it was there (was hopeing anyway) because the day before there were for... but to the main point, I get to the car, and open it, and there are instructions for another set inside along with the regular instructions, that was cool, but I go through building, and find 2 bags, for a set that wasn't this... turns out, they were for those instructions (the one with bilbo baggins, and golum (spelling) and some rock feature and boat, any who, Both sets were inside this box... I know a long time ago, my friend got a pohatu mata set, and it came with parts for some of a second pohatu, but has this kind of thing ever happened to anyone, just curious (also, I built the rock feature into the side of the castle wall opposite of where it connects to helms deep, it's quite beautiful really) (also, I highly recommend the Uruk-hai army set, it's from last year, so I may get hard to find soon, and though it's only about 260 pieces for $30 (which I also got that $30 for free) it is well worth it, you get a new horse, a beautiful Rohan printed helmet, plenty of weapons, a ballista, armor, shields... but this isn't a review, just go out and get one lol

Edited by banana92

I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

as an update I guess, the second set that was in my box was the hobbit riddle for the ring, and it was the complete thing, I think someone may have put it in the box, because the box was hidden, and with the bigger boxes, it's just tape anyway

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

kind of destroyed it, though I can build it again, I mean it is small, all I did was pretty much hook the rock shape from the 79000 riddle for the ring set, on the left side of the castle from the Uruk-hai army set (9471) so it could still be hooked to the battle of helms deep set (9474), there are a select few alterations, but nothing in accordance to the shape of the castle or the rock structure, the function piece you turn would be on the back half of the castle too, really not that hard to do

I'm digging I'm digging

I'm digging

• 2 weeks later...