Brain Attack TV Episode Coming to the US

The episode is on the Lego site in English so i think it aired all ready. Or this could be Nickalodion (how ever you spell that) partnership with lego for HF shows?

one day this will contain greatness only the best. But take this with the ocean of salt then you will know what to expect from this

You're welcome for the tip!:) I'm always happy to tell you guys anything that I think you may be interested in.:) And thanks for thanking me for the tip.:) I really appreciate it.:) Anyway, I have been watching to watch at least another episode to come in the US for over a year since the Breakout episodes.:) Finally!:) It's like that it take forever for this to happen. I said these things because I surprisingly didn't know that the episode had already came out in March 31st. Also anyway, I wonder why do episodes, like this one, usually come out in other places before coming out in the American television because I live in the US, and I always watch the American television.

Edited by Lenny7092

I like Lego, Bionicle, and Hero Factory!:)

They've actually had the episode on the Nicktoons site since it aired on TV, which as mentioned was late March.

Seriously? Nobody ever told me this. Here I was waiting to watch it because I though the only way to see it was in the absymal quality it's in on the Hero Factory website.I'll be watching this pretty soon I suppose. The comments I've heard don't make me optimistic about the story but visually it looks like it should be a real treat. The fight scenes involve a good deal of actual melee combat, which has been one of the areas where past episodes have often been lacking. The transformation sequences also look excellent.

The story isn't too bad, but there's a lot left unresolved, or unanswered (a pretty direct cliffhanger) and since it got condensed to half an hour, as opposed to the hour long special of Breakout from last year, the plot is a bit rushed and jumbled.Also it's a bit weird to hear Furno with a different voice actor, but I'm hoping it was just temporary.