BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

Ic: Dahtar

"The island? well its nice. there's six major towns. This one, po-koro, A village inside a volcano, thats Ta-Koro. Theres a tree-top town, Le-koro. I think theres a bunch of ravenous beatles there now though. Onu-koro is underground, really techy place. Ya got Ga koro, built on Lilly pads. A buncha rich people from some other island got there recently. And Ko-koro is this huge fortress in a snowy mountain. Theres some evil people there i think. Haven't been around in a while so take all this with a grain of salt" He took a large gulp of his drink and winced.

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Kelz and Ryza

"This... Onu-Koro... sounds interesting," Kelz noted, "a techy place, you say." This had piqued his interest, but the brief glance he'd exchanged with Ryza made him suspect they were both thinking the same thing.

Ryza nodded silently. Ga-Koro sounded like the perfect place. Rich folks at a port town? They were practically begging to be robbed. 

"So..." Kelz began, "what do you do for a living?" 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Dahtar shifted nervously in his seat. He glanced around. "Well, i feel as if i could trust you." In a hushed tone, he said "I do all manor of illegal things for money. I kill people, steal things, and blow things up. It is quite a fun position. And you?"

Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool, sing it like the kids that are mean to you!

BzpRpg Profile

IC: Kelz and Ryza.

Suddenly, Kelz became a lot more interested. "We're pirates," he said quietly, "our ship was beached here a few days back in some dismal jungle, and we eventually sailed up the coast to this karzdamned desert wasteland."

"At least the drinks are good here," Ryza offered in the desert's defence. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Ryza and Kelz.

"How exactly do you intend to do that?" Ryza asked, intrigued. 

"More importantly," Kelz interjected, "how can we be sure we can trust you?" 

The answer seemed to satisfy the captain. "We'll need wood and nails, and a team of capable carpenters," Kelz instructed. 

"Money, we can handle." Ryza added. 

"Ok. Wood and nails, i can handle getting that. Some carpenters will be a little bit of a challenge. They're hard to come by in the illegal world. I'll put up some flyers around town, but you'll need a cover up story. I know a few talented craftsmen on the island, I'll try to contact them. I'll help you, but i would like some... payment"

BzpRpg Profile

"We were shipwrecked here. That's the truth; we have no need of a cover story. We don't need to mention the pirate part," Kelz pointed out, "as for payment, we have precious metals and exquisite crystals stowed in the hold of our ship, claimed from our previous prizes. I'm sure they'll fetch a decent price somewhere on this island. I'm certain a village of stone-workers such as this one will know precious gems when they see them."

"Here's a taste of what we can offer you," Ryza opened a pouch on her belt, tipping a handful of gold, silver and gems onto the tabletop. A few pieces of metal rolled towards Kelz, and suddenly reversed direction, as if bouncing off an invisible wall. "It's all real, I can assure you." 

Dahtar stared at the jewels. He was intrigued. "I know of a master craftsman in Onu-Koro named Ferron. I may be able to contact him to get help. Do you mind taking me to your ship first to survey the damage?"

Edited by Hiram McDaniels

BzpRpg Profile

"It's a day's walk through open desert." Kelz explained. "We barely made it here as it was."

"I think we should get some supplies before we just go blundering back out there again." Ryza agreed.

"Do you want to make two trips through the scorching desert?" Ryza asked incredulously.

"Finding some builders first would be for the best." Kelz elaborated.

"Ok I'll see what I can do. How about we meet at the gates in hmm... six hours? i can get some builders by then. You try to get some materials in this village. Unless you want to come with me."

Ooc: thinking about making a post about this in N&D

• Upvote 1

BzpRpg Profile

Kale Ironshaper- Fowadi- Ostia

IC: Kale smiled as he spotted the tall masts of the ships in port. The cry of sea birds drifted through the salty air as the circled and dived for the scraps tossed to them by fishermen. Leaping from his spot atop one of the yardarms the held the Fowadi's sails, Kale hit the deck and rolled to bleed off the kinetic energy. Running up the take the wheel of the ship he called out.

"Port sighted! Get us ready to dock!"

The lumbering ship tilted slightly and began to sweep around the spit of land that separated them from the port town.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

"Six hours by the gates sounds fine to me," Kelz replied. "We have some things of our own to attend to."

"Just a short shopping trip," Ryza added cryptically.

"Shall we have a look around the town?" Ryza finished her drink and pushed back away from the table. 

"I'm only looking for one thing in particular," Kelz replied, "we need to find out where we can get a crew."

"How exactly do you intend to do that?" Ryza asked.

"He mentioned a port city called Ga-Koro. We need to get the ship fixed and head there." Kelz replied. "But first, let's see if there's anything in this village worth stealing." With that, he strolled out the open doors and onto the dusty street. 

OOC: Open for interaction.

OOC:

Continued from last post.

IC: [ Rhea ] - Forsi

The moment glowed and faded, as moments always do. Rhea and her team lived it, ended it, moved on with time.

Back to business.

They marched on, made an abrupt right turn down a sidestreet to lose the curious eyes and prying ears, a quick detour past Tavern Row just to be sure, and finally ended up all by themselves in a quiet little alleyway not far from the shipyards.

Rhea paused a moment here, letting her associates fill in around her in a sort of informal Kolhii players' huddle before she said anything.

"Alright. Action plans. I'm heading over to the docks first thing, get the red tape and paperwork squared away. If anyone wants to come, feel free; the rest of you, just... stay out of trouble for a while, I guess. We'll pull out again to-night, and this time by sea."

Funny, how simple that sounded. But maybe that was how it ought to be. Maybe some things were better left understated.

"All clear, then? Any suggestions?"

IC: Gavarm was quiet. It had been a long trip, and he'd drunk his fill of triumph in Rehn's defeat; so a cozy lethargy had settled over him. He could set aside his urges and pretend that he'd lived a life without casualties. Regret was in the waters he'd left the pirate ship sinking in, not on his heels. He stood looking over the guardrail and took out his watch, but stopped before opening the case. He instead fiddled with its chain and watched the surf roll in.

There was too much time in the moment to worry about the future.

"Rynekk," he called.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Kale Ironshaper- Fowadi- Ostia

IC: "Too long for my taste. I may do most of my traveling at sea but thats only so I can get to different pieces of land. I'll be glad when we can toss these scum in a real jail and can finally have some downtime."

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Rynekk / Fowadi

Gavarm's call had not gone unheard.

The Toa of Stone strolled over to the ship's railing, a lazy smile on his face as he soaked in the sights and sounds of Po-Wahi. The closest thing he had to a home. His coat and hat were gone, left to dry amidst the ship's rigging, and much of his heavier armour had been shed since the battle's end.

Now next to the Ussalmatoran, he leaned one arm along the side of the Fowadi, taking in one last look at the landscape before turning his attention over to his companion.

"How goes it, Gavarm?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Merla

Merla stood off to the side, silent. This trip seemed to have taken so long, yet it felt like that she hadn't been there for half of it. Or maybe memory was getting foggy.

Regardless, this "adventure" hadn't been very adventurous for Merla. As well, she hadn't gotten to know the crew very well.

"Maybe this was just a giant waste of time," she thought to herself.

IC: Vine

Vine ate a banana.

IC: Prei

"The goodness of a doughnut is highly subjective."

IC: Merla

"All donuts for me are of low quality." She thought back to the donut she had before going on this trip. If she remembered correctly, she didn't like it. And she didn't like sweets in general, so...