BZPRPG - Po-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Dehkaz

The Toa of Magnetism opened his mouth to speak, paused a moment to collect his thoughts.  At this point, it wouldn't do anyone good for him to start blurting out everything at once.  Not with what was at stake.  And mostly because it wasn't his own neck he was risking.  No, it had nothing to do with trust, nothing at all.  He'd been through far too much with Naona to ever question that.  It... well, he hadn't quite figured out what it was.

Or, frankly, didn't want to.

Either way, it wasn't stopping him.

Something else beat it.

Dehkaz didn't know if the sudden appearance of his first mate was a lifeline or interruption, but it had the effect of stopping him cold.  His violet gaze shifted completely around as he turned to stare at Kale.

"You took the Fowadi?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Naona

"The Fowadi is moored in port as of right now?" asked Naona. She had noticed a message while she had been sorting through her paperwork that the ship had been taken out, so unlike her friend, she was unsurprised at Kale's news. "Good."

Dehkaz's ship was always reassuring to have on hand.

OOC: Is there a certain order to things?

IC: Leron

"I'm Leron. I'm supposed to go to the koro for a reason... I... just kind of forgot what," he said, ashamed.

OoC:What do you mean by "order"?

IC: Guvla

Guvla looked at Halyx and back at Leron "Would you like someone to accompany you?"

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

Kale Ironshaper- Po-koro- Sentinel HQ

IC:

Well Deep Fried Karz Sticks.

Somehow it had slipped his mind in all the excitement that Dehkaz might not have liked the fact that Kale had taken the ship out without him. The younger Toa's mind went into overdrive as he tried to come up with some way to avoid scrubbing the decks for the next month.

With a sheepish look on his face and awkwardly scratching the back of his head, Kale spoke.

"Well you had been gone for a rather extended period amount of time and Rehn had escaped. We were the best choice to chase him down and the longer we waited the further away Rehn would have gotten. We're no longer running with a skeleton crew and the ship does not have a scratch on her."

Kale was silently thanking Mata Nui for the foresight to fix the few dents they had taken before the Fowadi got back to port.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: Xenon

"Nnng..."

*gulp*

"Sigh... Pathetic."

There were times when... What was his name again? Ah, Xenon. Anyways, there were times when he just wanted to run away from the world and retreat into a metaphorical shell, hiding away from the world.

Of course, sitting on the roof of a building in Po-Koro with drink in hand, or anywhere really, wasn't really hiding, per se. After, if everybody could see you, were you really hiding?

"I wonder how Kotuku is faaaaring..." he muttered, staring down at the street where the Toa and her crew were removing parts of a printing press from an empty building. Right... Write. He'd have to start writing soon. Of course, it wasn't anything like hand copying; that would have been karzahni. Now, he just had to write the initial copy, arrange the printer, and let it run... And run... And run... Run...

Xenon stared up at the sun. His flask was half empty. His thoughts were a mess...

• Upvote 1

IC: Leli

A neutral expression stayed plastered across the normally bubbly Le-Matoran's face, vaguely aware of the spike of pure fear twisting it's way through her very being elicited by the nearly animalistic scream of pain from the Parakuka-bonded Matoran in their group.  The sensation was numb, ineffectual in it's desired outcome, like remembering a half-forgotten pain.  An ephemeral figment of her mind.  Not that it bothered her much, it'd been like that for a while now.  And it wouldn't do to have her freaking out at some slightly-blood-like substance suddenly finding the ability to attack people.  Not now.  The tunnel bothered her a lot, and yet it really didn't matter, not yet.

Besides, she'd been fine with letting another take charge for a moment, seeing as Onu-Koro technically didn't have any say here, but this was something of their expertise.

"And bring the whole tunnel down?" The colonel pointed out in response to Day's suggestion, her amber eyes tracing the apparently not-so-solid barrier between them and whatever the substance escaped into.  That was fine, digging was something that they could do.  She may not have been an Onu-Matoran, but she'd certainly learned a thing or two about rocks in her time since living among them.

"Looks like we've got our work cut out for us, let's get to work."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Vossen (Po-Koro, Wandering the Streets)

Vossen's head hurt. Just like yesterday and the day before, drinking had ended with him sprawled on the sidewalk outside of one of Po-Koro's many bars. At this rate the number of bars that'll service will drop to zero in a week. Well it was a good run I suppose. A lot had happened in the past few months, Koro's had risen in power, leaders had fallen, yet none of that concerned Vossen. The Vortixx had, for all intents and purpose, remained stagnant.

Vossen was still trapped in his pathetic rut of moping around day to day. The thief who had never drank before, was now a rare sight to see sober. As he stumbled about the Koro, messily moving around day to day, Vossen patiently awaited his death. In some ways it felt right to the Vortixx, to be a disgrace in the Koro he had disgraced. Sev's life had ended here, hopefully Vossen's would as well.

A slight chuckle escaped the Vortixx's lips, he could picture pretty boy now. Berating him for the mess he had become, a pitiful excuse for a living being. Telling him how vain it was to think that being drunk was a proper form of atonement. And as for Vossen, he would just recline his head and nod, because pretty boy would be right, he was a waste of space and he wasn't atoning.

The Colonel probably would've thought much the same. Of course he'd probably just snidely turn away, remarking on how right he had been. That Vossen didn't have the guts, didn't have the strength required. There might even have been a hint of disappointment in his voice, but none the less he wouldn't hesitate to end his life. He'd be right as well, Vossen was weak, he couldn't pick up his pieces and move on. He wasn't suited to the life he had lived.

The genocide he had stood back and watched. The Turaga he had helped shoot down in cold blood. All of the lives he had taken, all of it seemed to come crashing down on him at once. His hat, his gun, his name, he had forsaken all of it, because it was all pointless. I suppose I had this coming, but man look at me, sitting around here, moping like an angsty teen. I really am pathetic.

Picking himself off the ground, the Vortixx trudged off through the streets of Po once more, if he was lucky he might find something, anything that could make his last days mean something, but that wasn’t likely. There was nothing for a cocky scoundrel like him, someone who could only talk but never do anything of note. Anything good that is.

It wasn’t long before the drunken Vortixx found himself losing his balance once more. His body teetered for a moment before collapsing against a dusty wall. A single hand covered his forehead as the Vortixx let out a sigh. “What are you doing Vossen? A wreck, a drunken wreck slammed up against the wall.”

Another sigh.

“It’s pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.”

And yet…

There was nothing he knew how to do better, nothing he could do better. Regardless of how pathetic he may be, there just wasn’t any other way. Nothing came to his mind, the Vortixx was broken, and that was all there was to it. The sharp calculating mind of his, the words covered in an accent to deceive others, all of it was gone. Shattered like the life he’d taken and hung up like his pistol and hat.

Once more the Vortixx got to his feet, this time making sure to maintain his balance, and started trudging off. As he walked through the streets his weary eyes took in a dismal sight. A fight was breaking out between a conjoined pair of Skakdi and the Sentinels. For a moment the Vortixx merely watched the odd fight, yet by some power the Vortixx couldn’t explain he found himself running towards the fight.

The first attempt to sprint in caused the Vortixx to stumble, he had never tried fighting drunk. Another thing that proved the Vortixx’s inadequacy in his current point in time. However the Vortixx couldn’t afford to think on that, his body had leaped into action and he had to follow that through.

That’s when a piece of scaffolding came hurtling down upon two of the Sentinels , and before his addled mind could process his actions, the Vortixx was pushing the Matoran out of the way. When the dust from the collapse settled, the onlookers would see the two Matoran sprawled safely out of the way and Vortixx with a bloody arm shaking the splinters of wood out.

While his arm was most definitely broken, the messed up Vortixx couldn’t feel anything more than a dull throb. “Hey, Misters,” The Vortixx called out to the Skakdi, “Is this really all that necessary? Can’t you find something more productive or are you really juvenile enough to just go around picking fights?”

His words were slurred and might have been difficult to understand, but his tone was clear. The Vortixx was just so tired of this idiocy. Seeing fools like himself roping their lives into terrible situations. He just wanted it to end, all of it to end.    

• Upvote 1

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Kelz and Ryza

Ryza did her best to distract herself from the pain of having her shoulder reassembled. There were so many questions: where had Dahtar gone? What did the failed assassin plan to do next? And where the hevk had her brother gone?

Kelz was startled to see another Vortixx enter the fray, rescuing the two Matoran from a falling scaffold and hurling insults at the conjoined skakdi.

Kelz had been content to stand idly by and watch, but the interference spurred him into motion. These guards had more important things to do than settle a petty street fight. They should have been out hunting the coward who'd shot his sister.

This had to end.

Hoping that he wouldn't be spotted, Kelz edged along the nearest wall, gauntlet raised. His plan was simple: outflank the skakdi while they were distracted with the guards, and bring the fight to a swift and decisive end.

That was the plan, at least...

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Sentinels- Po-koro

IC: The two Matoran that Vossen had just saved quickly moved behind cover again, one of them pulling the obviously drunk Vortixx with them. It was hardly unusual for a civilian to join a fight, for a drunk person to jump in, suffer an injury while saving a Sentinel, and then make fairly sensible comments was far from the norm. One of the Matoran gave him a nod of thanks before turning back to the fight at hand.

The Sentinels on either side had all been behind cover and been aiming at enough of an angle to prevent friendly fire. It was part of the training for the crossbows, don't get in a situation where you could shoot a friendly.

Despite the twins's efforts at hiding, it had only been the one bag, not enough to create a proper smoke screen. That combined with the bolt of lighting firing out from one of the shapes within the cloud allowed the other three Sentinels to get a bead on their target. The Toa summoned his elemental power, raising a pair of large rock slabs on either side of the target, cutting of their ability to move to the side in order to avoid the shots. The two Matoran next to the Toa fired their crossbows at the pair of criminals.

OOC: Sorry about not responding for so long. I'm in the middle of moving and it saps my desire to post.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

IC: "Juvenile?!" Taranis said, remembering that the Sentinels hadn't shown up until after they had already gone after the Lesterin as they returned to their feet. "Last time I checked, we were the ones who were attacked in the alley by those three punks, and then your friends showed up and tried to arrest us over a clear case of self-defense! If you're going to insist on playing your precious "morality card," you should keep it in play instead of only whipping it out when it suits you like a hypocrite!"

He didn't really expect anyone to take the time to consider their side of the story, but if the possibility of them walking away from the battle without prolonging it still remained, he figured that it was at least worth a shot.

"Stop talking and start concentrating on the fight, brother!" Tenjin yelled as two very large barricades of stone emerged from the ground, preventing them from moving out of the path of the incoming bolts.

The De-Skakdi quickly raised his arm as the bolts emerged from the smoke, using his weapon in the hopes of vibrating the explosive one in mid-air so it would explode prematurely and take out the other one.

His plan only half-worked.

While the bolt he aimed at did, in fact, detonate as expected, the blast occured far closer than the twins had expected and sent them skidding backwards on their feet and across the gravel as the Vo-Skakdi placed his arm in front of his body in an attempt to shield himself with his armored wrist. The normal bolt pierced into Taranis' shoulder as they continued sliding towards the back of the fence, their bodies busting through it before coming to a stop against a building on the opposite side of the street-

-as they entered the firing range of the guards surrounding the wounded female Vortixx.

Karz...

The duo exchanged awkward glances with the rest of the Sentinels as blood from both the bolt wounds they had previously sustained and the small bits of shrapnel that had embedded themselves into their skin slowly dripped towards the ground.

OOC: Totally cool with that, Silvan; I too moved into a new place about three or so months back, so I can relate.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Mar (The Roasted Ruki)

"Deserted is not entirely unexpected in a desert"

IC: Elysi

"Funny," drawled Elysi, before her attention was snatched away by her and Kubrick's orders arriving; without the usual hustle and bustle, their food came quicker. "You going to order something?"

Edited by Purple God

IC: Kelz and Ryza

Even though the fight was on the far side of the buildings before her, she could still make out the sounds of the battle.

What had her brother gotten himself into?

The two skakdi fell, and Kelz considered charging in. But he knew he wouldn't. He wasn't a hero; the local guards could make the arrest themselves.

Relaxing a little, he stood back to let the guards finish doing their job.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Mar (Roasted Ruki)

"I'll have two of those" I said to the waiter, gesturing to the fish steaks that Elysi and Kubrick were having. I was hungry, and for all intents and purposes it would be a good opportunity to get to know my new colleagues a little better. A team effort made its demands of the individual.

"The other one is for Karv"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

"He certainly hasn't complained for as long as I've known him, and since I used to work as a fisherman, I didn't have much else to offer" I replied matter-of-factly as I waited for my order. Karv sat down on the floor beside me, scouting around as usual.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Our orders arrived. I placed one of the plates on the floor near Karv, and the wolf instantly perked up, apparently pleased with the day's meal. I took a moment to stroke the Kavinika's neck before I turned my attention to my own food. The telescopic lenses on my mask were reclined and inactive, I didn't need to be on a constant lookout now.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Dalrin / Dark Walk

Kirsug called my name, asked me for a word.

An order.

An order I can deal with. An order is concrete. It's a goal, something to be worked towards. Maybe a solution, probably a solution. Of course, he'll have a solution for this. That's why he's such a senior officer; he's seen ###### like this and he knows how to fix it, he knows how to fix it he knows how to fix it he knows how to fix it doesn't he know how to fix it right?!--

Don't panic. Don't panic. Panicking gets you killed. Don't panic. Don't ###### panic.

"Sir?" I said, walking over to Kirsug, keeping my expression neutral as best I could.

---

OOC: Sorry about the lack of posts. School tends to eat up a lot of my time.

IC: Lumira / The Spirit of Lhii

Man, this group made enemies faster than Mata Nui made Toa for this island.

Not that I'm complaining; keeps life interesting, and at least no one on the team had been hurt yet. , Visalk seemed to be doing great since he got on the ship. Best I'd ever seen him.

I mean, I'd only known him for like, a day, but still.

I walked up behind the Toa of Fire, watching as he familiarized himself with the controls of the ship, and gave him a playful punch to the side.

"See," I said, grinning up at him. "Told you it was a matter of time before you found something familiar."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: For replies.

The green toa looked at the unexpected company. Appreciated, but unexpected. "If you wouldn't mind."

OoC: not really

IC:Guvla

"Well Halyx has to get back to your ship, but I can go with you, I'll meet back up with them at Forsi."

IC: Visalk

Visalk look down at Lumira and chuckled, "Yes you did friend."

Edited by toa grimlock

IC: Guvla

Guvla darted her eyes back and forth.

Quick think of something, anything.

"I don't know," she finaly said alittle ashamed.

IC:Visalk and random flashback NPC

Visalk suddenly had another vission, this time he could hear as well. He was on a ship, with him as the wheelmen. Onboard were a group of toa of all diferent colors, reds and blues, and silvers, and orages, browns, and blacks, yellows and greens. One of the other toa a toa in silver walked up to him and said "Today the Grand Knights make their final stand!"

Visalk shot back to reality and was a bit suppiresed that The Spirt of Lhii was so empty at first.

Edited by toa grimlock

IC: Gyn sighed, thinking. It was obvious that what he was about to say would not be easy. For an observer, it was an extreme departure from the smiling man renowned for his mellow bearing and simple lethality.

"When I joined the force, the only thing we fought was Rahi," he soughed carefully. "Everyone--minus an exception we'd slapped on the wrist--had been too busy holding out for Destiny to deliver us for conflict. There was no criminality.

"Then others came to Mata Nui."
He had been one of the first, as he later learned. But an evident Matoran had not generated the same hubbub as Skakdi or Vortixx, and he had watched their effect on the insular society raptly, like the aliens were himself. "The newness brought unrest. Soon there was a murder in Onu-Koro..." He trailed off.

It wouldn't be very becoming to mention the details of such a very troublesome case.

"A sapient killing another sapient was unprecedented. We didn't know anything like it. So what did we know?" What do you know?, he thought, peering into Dalrin's soul. What did you already see of the other side? What bloody revelation sent you reeling into the arms of iron men on leather saddles?

Gyn poked his subordinate's Ussalry insignia. "'To protect and serve,'" he murmured fiercely. "That's what we knew. It brought us through that and it'll bring us through this.

"Our strategy's solid; this is just a tactical spot of bother." Gyn winked. "So, for the love of God, let's keep calm and follow Leli's lead."

Edited by Carson Chambliss

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

"Then let's go meet talk to Visalk," he said, determined to figure out what he was getting himself into. He started to walk towards the ship and decided that he didn't feel like walking through sand anymore. So he used his mask power to levitate himself there. About half way to the ship, he fell from the air and landed face first in the sand. He was tired. Very tired.

• Upvote 1

IC:Guvla

Guvla picked up the other Toa and activated her Kakama and reached the ship in a few seconds. "Here," she said putting down the Toa on the deck of the ship. She turned to Visalk and said, "Visy, tell our story to our new friend."

IC: Visalk

Visalk looked at the two Toa who had just boarded the ship. "Well if I must," he said "In the great area of Ta-Koro Lumira, this matoran by my side, were investigating an apartment, when a Ga-Toa and a Ta-Toa both of whom you have already met, showed up. While they were busy talking with Lumira I walked upstairs and found a stone tablet that spoke of Seven Toa meeting, and assuming we were three of the seven we went of to find the other four, though before we left we were attacked by a would be assassin. Because of that we changed plans to head to Ga-Koro where we met a ko-Toa who joined our ranks. We were once more attacked by the would be assassin. After getting some drinks for a local bar we set out to Po-Wahi, on the directions of some guards. After finding ourselves lost we came up a ship. The captain of the ship offered to take us to po-koro. However I was suspicious of the captain and used my Huna to sneak on board into his quarters and found a journal that cataloged the murderers of many. A fight then insued and Guvla used a column of water to knock him overboard. We decided we would take the ship and use it as our base, and sail to Fordi to sell off the cargo and get some repairs. Thus ends the tale of the Toa Voya thus far!"

OoC:Is it just me or are the Toa Voya slowly becoming more and more like the Straw hats from One Piece?

Sentinel- Po-koro

IC: The Sentinel Toa let out a small annoyed sigh. If what the pair said was true than they had no reason to fight his squad the way they had. Never-the-less, it was his duty to give them at least one more chance.

"This is you last chance. Surrender and I promise that you will be treated fairly."

The words rang out across the dust and sand filled area, almost lingering on the wind for several seconds.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1