BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Azureus

"If you think he was bad, wait till you meet Ahi. We used to call him Ahi the Relentless, because in a fight, no matter how many people we were facing, he would just rev up his chainsaw, and go to town. The only problem is that he was so edgy.

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

IC:Wasuka

Wasuka was personally unsure what a chainsaw was.

A...chain...on a saw? Or was it the other way round? How did the other way round work? How did you 'Rev it up'? What did that do?

She personally chose not to participate in the conversation. Guessing from Kanonu's reaction, she gathered that this was all hard to believe.

And thus chose not to believe it.

In unrelated news, the tunnel was starting to open out. Into a...cavern of sorts.

"Hey, so unless we took a wrong turn somewhere...is this this Onu-Koro you mentioned?"

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC: Kultax

"She's waking up."

I motion for Biotron to come over with his shield, just in case.

"So. Mind explaining why you attacked us?"

"You know as well as I do what you did."

I scowl.

"That wasn't my fault. Why are you really here?"

She stares, but refuses to give an answer.

"Fine then. We'll just take you to some sort of healing hut."

I pull her to her feet, and start walking her away from the others.

IC(Konihi):I followed on behind the others, knowing where the place of healing is would be important. The most interesting thing was that conversation, it was doubtful Kultax did anything bad, he didn't seem the type ... but he was weak. Was it a past failure that split these two toa? ... whatever it was it was personal and likely not worth prying into directly.

IC: (Ayna)

​"Onu-Koro. Because most of us are miners and like the dark, I suppose. Because we're Onu-Matoran. Because...because we've been here awhile? Did you think this island was backwards and primitive or something?"
Man, this guy's weird.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC(Konihi): "Where I come from technology like this ..."

I gestured to a mechanical ... something that was making humming noises "does not exist, I must admit this place is incredibly impressive I never imagined an underground settlement this size could exist"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

OOC:Not to my knowledge, they're constantly hounded by Rahi though, which means it has to be very limited because they have to spend time trying to survive. So I keep it at a minimum.

IC(Konihi): One thign stuck out about Ayna's earlier answers. 

"So if Onu-Matoran like to lie underground, why did you leave this place?"

IC: (Ayna)

"You got a lotta questions, huh...I dunno, it's not like we came from the caves. We just live here and like it. We gotta leave to get stuff from other villages, you know? Can't exactly find something to eat underground."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

"It'll...probably be fine. I hope. Maybe." Wasuka shrugged.

"Falling to your knees is being overdramatic about it though."

OOC: Arakan tech is a little behind compared to Mata Nui, especially with things like proper mines not being a thing(although not for lack of trying). Pretty much any of Mata Nui's higher level native tech stuff is most likely beyond what the Araka have.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC:

"I ... wasn't prepared," Dal was forced to shout over the unfortunate ringing in his ears. But as he climbed back to his feet, he was already grinning that devil's grin of his. "Don't get too worried about me yet, though. This thing has more than one bullet in it, right?"

IC: Rungui

Rungui nodded. "It's a six shooter, don't need to do the math for you. Give it another go and I'll show you how to load it up when you're out of bullets. Try not to kill the wall this time, alright?"

OOC: Arakan tech is a little behind compared to Mata Nui, especially with things like proper mines not being a thing(although not for lack of trying). Pretty much any of Mata Nui's higher level native tech stuff is most likely beyond what the Araka have. 

OOC: Thanks for clearing things up

IC Konihi: If Rahi were intimidated by something as short as Biotron then clearly the fauna of this island was no threat like back at home.

"My way of life back home is very different from what I see in this Onu-Koro, practically everything here is new to me"

Wasuka looked around, scanning the environment.

Now, while living underground was less suicidal than living in the water(as far as Wasuka knew, there were no Land Takea tunnelling around underground. God help these people if there are.), and was technically feasible provides you could build a strong enough net or wall on the walls to keep the Kofo-Jaga or whatever out, it was still mighty dangerous. Considering that nothing had ripped it's way out of the walls and eaten them in the tunnel, Wasuka felt it might be safe enough to survive in.

Strange, how all the things that so strictly limited Arakan way of life were conveniently not present, or not nearly as much of a concern here. Good for them. Maybe they should go visit her home, see how long it takes before they want to come back here.

Heh, running into a Tarakava would probably do it.

There wasn't a whole lot to see, to be honest. A big cavern, some guys on great big crabs, repetitive domed houses because apparently the natives here have no creativity, another Araka, so-Wait, wait a second.

"Ranir. Ranir look. We're multiplying." She gestured towards Konihi.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC Konihi: Oh great, out of the corner of my eye I could see another two of my kind had noticed me in the distance. I made a concentrated effort to act like I hadn't seen them. It was bad enough putting up with this group while hiding my feelings from them, adding a bunch of weaklings from my species to the mix was just worse.

OOC: In spite of Konihi's reaction, I'd welcome some Araka interaction, we need to flesh out their culture  bit.

IC: Azureus

"Oh sweet, another one. I'm Azi, Nice to meet you." He said bowing while sticking his hand out for Konihi to shake.

OOC: I think I should inform you guys that I ship Wasuka and Ranir. I'm already going to , might as well have some fun.

Edited by Toa Azureus

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: trust me buddy we ship it too.

​IC: (Ayna)

Noticing Kultax pulling Biotron closer, she followed the former's gaze.
​"Is that...another one? No, two more...!"

IC: (Ranir)

Before she knew it, Azureus was already greeting the third Araka, not paying much attention to Kultax's group.
​"Ah, hello," she said, walking over. "I'm Ranir Havesh, nice to see another of my own here."
​She gestured to Wasuka.
​"And this is my...friend Wasuka."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)