BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Konihi eye'd the crazy red ... thing while the other two talked.

"What's a Ko matoran?"

IC: Biotron "the idiots that I'm going to get back at if I see one" Edited by Tahu3.0

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe

OOC; I'm going to say tahu's response happened first followed by Terrorsaurs, things seem to flow better that way.

IC: The red ... oh wait Biotrons was his name. Biotrons response communicated little besides that he disliked these Ko Matoran. Kohini was going to press him for more information but Kultax had returned.

"So, if we're uh, going to be able to help you effectively, it might be able to let us know what you plan to do here."

Well it's good to see that the locals weren't completely trusting but the Araka knew exactly what he had to say.

"I came to this island to find a power that could defeat the violent rahi that terrorize my home"

Really it was a half truth, Kohini sought power for himself alone. The weaklings that were the majority of his kind deserved nothing.

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC: The black short thing seemed to be skeptical, justifiably so though. Kohini would have been skeptical in her position.

"Any other Araka will corroborate with me on this, the fauna of my home is incredibly dangerous and must be dealt with. Araka leave the island just to escape from them, but I don't want to escape I want to deal with the problem. I hope this island has the solution"

He reached into his backpack and pulled out something that looked like a broadsword

"but you don't have to believe me about the rahi, you can believe this"

As he held the object in the light, it became apparent that it was not a sword, it was a fang.

"I got this from one of the few rahi I was able to kill"

OOC: Yeah no way of him knowing Kohini's natural colour is obscured. Even if it could be seen, Araka are a new species to Mata Nui.

IC: "I would like to visit this Po-Koro sometime then"

There was still one member of this group that needed convincing, whoever she was she distrusted him. Kohini needed to know more about her. He looked over to the female member of the group.

"but your third member still hasn't introduced themselves ... who are you?"

IC: This Ayna seemed to be reliant on Kultax, who was already accepting of him. No need to win her over now then, she'd get used to him in time.

"So Kohini if you defeated a beast like the one of you're home do you have any powers?" 

Kohini considered keeping his powers secret, it'd give him a tactical advantage if things turned south ... but if they met another Araka they might call out his secrecy. Plus he might not be able afford to hold back if he had to work with these people in a fight. Giving them this information would be a good start to coercing these people into giving away what people of their species could do.

"I teleport, what can your kind do?"

IC: Biotron

"Well Kohini I might ask a favor later hahahahahahhahah finnaly I can get back at them and second the powers that are used in this island are on masks for example there are masks that can camouflage people"

Edited by Tahu3.0

IC: So powers were derived from masks were they ... interesting. Yet something didn't add up, it would be impossible to take down a rahi with just a light, what was Toa Power?

"You have an additional ability don't you Kultax?"

OOC: Just to double check, I assume we're all just outside onu koro

IC: Looks like he's being evasive. Kultax was not as trusting as he once seemed. Pressing for more information wouldn't help right now.

"Ok. Shall we head into the local village then? I need somebody to guide me through this place"

Kohini gestured towards the underground village.

OOC: Sorry about the wait breh

IC: Rungui

If Dalrin could hear through the ringing in his ears, there was a slow clap waiting for him. Sauntering over, the good doctor crouched down beside his friend and quietly stared at him with a smug grin. 

"I salute you, my fallen comrade."

OOC: I mean, I'm not really in a position to give ya guff (don't worry about it bruh)

IC:

"I ... wasn't prepared," Dal was forced to shout over the unfortunate ringing in his ears. But as he climbed back to his feet, he was already grinning that devil's grin of his. "Don't get too worried about me yet, though. This thing has more than one bullet in it, right?"

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: Just to double check, I assume we're all just outside onu koro

IC: Looks like he's being evasive. Kultax was not as trusting as he once seemed. Pressing for more information wouldn't help right now.

"Ok. Shall we head into the local village then? I need somebody to guide me through this place"

Kohini gestured towards the underground village.

"Alright. I've never been here either. Maybe you can find some weapons here."

The village looks bright enough for me. I shut off my mask, and start walking down to Onu-Koro with the others.

OOC: Hey are there any player run shops in Onu Koro?

IC: As he walked through the village, it became obvious that the villagers here had a similar build to Biotron and Ayna, sharing similar colours with the latter. He also realized a crucial gap in knowledge he had about this place.

"What species are your kind anyway?"

He asked the rest of the group

"and what other sapient species are there on this island?"

OOC: You can have a player run shop I believe, but most are run by NPCs.
Also, Bonkle, Kultax wouldn't know there are other Araka, they only recently showed up on the island and there's only two others as of right now. Barely anyone knows what the heck they are.

​IC: (Ayna)

"...Lesterin," she mumbled, "and some others. God knows why they came here of all places."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

OOC: Didn't Kultax meet an Araka though, or at least that's what he implied earlier in the conversation?

IC:So Matoran became Toa. More information would be needed on the Lesterin and these 'oddballs' though. The weight of his backpack reminded Kohini of a more immediate concern

"Interesting. Now who can help me sell these items for  a fair price?"

OOC: I don't recall a post where Bonkle said Kultax had seen an Araka before. It's just not possible, from what I understand there's only three Araka on the island currently as it's not a common species: Aegis', mine, and yours.

IC: (Ayna)

She glanced over at Kultax.
I swear to god if you offer to give him some money, so help me...

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Biotron

Biotron whispers to Ayna after seeing her surprised

"Comon Ayna even if he is a bad influence we can defend our selves as its a Toa and two Matoran only thing he will do in a event like that is retreat"

Edited by Tahu3.0

IC: Kultax

"Lemme see, I think I have a few widgets I could give you."

As I rummage through my bag, I hear a noise off to the left.... probably nothing to worry abo-

I'm thrown to the ground, maybe ten feet away from the others. There's a shape on top of me... I can't reach my blade...

IC: Betrii

Oh, this is going to be fun.

Edited by Terrorsaur

OOC: That's her thoughts, Tahu. Biotron wouldn't know what she's thinking.

​IC: (Ayna)

Suddenly, Kultax was tackled by an unseen assailant. Ayna instinctively grabbed her pocketknife.
"Uh, this is happening."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC (Kohini): To think this Toa would offer money so freely. I could never really understand generosity, but I wasn't going to turn down free money. Yet as Kultax searched though his bag, something pounced on him.

Instincts honed from years of surviving in the jungle spring into action as I grab my bow and aim it towards this attacking Toa, arrow drawn in mere moments. Was this even an attack though? I know nothing about this green silver and black Toa before me ... who is she? Ayna's response seems to imply this is not a normal situation but then again she seems to be a jumpy sort. I was getting tired of asking questions.

"What are you doing?"