BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Konihi:  Azureus's seeming obliviousness to why species of Rahi could or could not to climb trees was ... startling. Downright alarming really. So stunning I almost didn't have a retort. Living in safety seemed to have completely obliterated the ability of Mata Nuian's to assess danger.

"How often do Rahi attack your kind?"

I asked both the natives "because the idea of a creature with treads for lower legs climbing a tree is so ridiculous I must assume you've never met one, and the notion that you can swim to another village without a Takea shark attack also seems crazy"

IC: (Ayna and Ranir)

"Like I said," the otherwise silent Onu-Matoran cut in, stepping out from behind Kultax, "we have rahi attacks. Our island ain't a walking death trap like yours, though. We mostly have our situation under control."

"I can see that," the also quiet Araka replied.

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Konihi: Oh there was a reason the Rahi were so unruly, because the other Araka had failed to teach them respect. No matter how powerful a Rahi was it could be felled by cunning and smarts, but of course the other Araka  lacked those traits. I would have continued mentally berating the rest of my kind, but Kanou mentioned something interesting.

"Whats a Makuta? I don't think we have one of those back home"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

IC:Wasuka

"First off." She looked to Ayna. "Yeah. Go ahead, try and calm down the psychotic acid-spitting Tarakava with claw hands. Have fun with that." She turned away.

"And I can quite comfortably say that the only reason the Rahi back home attack us is because we're smaller and more fragile than them, and back home that's the best bet they have for food. Not to say all Rahi back home are murderous bringers of death. Just a lot of them."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC Konihi: A god who could manipulate wildlife ... that was something I would have to look into. If he was gone then he must have left things behind. Things that could grant me power. I needed to know more about this Makuta.

"His influence lives on? How?"

IC: (Ayna and Ranir)

The Araka nodded in agreement with Wasuka.
​"Truly, even if we tried we would never be able to control the wildlife back home. Maybe you just got lucky here."

"Acid-spitting...what the ?"
​It occurred to the Onu-Matoran that there was clearly more to the situation on the Araka's home island than she thought. She turned to Konihi.
​"Uhm...well, there's groups that continue to follow his will. One of 'em controls Ko-Koro currently. And I heard something about a vault the other day..."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Konihi: Bingo! I doubted Ayna knew much about this vault, but I had to prompt her to reveal a bit more information.

"Let me guess, this vault is hidden in Makuta's lair and chock full of all his secret treasures"

IC: Kanonu

"Maybe you're right, maybe we are lucky, tho especially bad cases do happen now and then." She said to the Araka. She heard Ayna talking about Ko-Koro and left Wasuka and Ranir to join the Onu-Matoran. "Are there any news about Ko-Koro? Ga-Koro gossips have been rather quiet about them lately."

IC: Kultax

I turn towards the other Matoran for the first time.

"I haven't heard much, other than, well, the grip they have on Ko-Koro hasn't loosened."

IC: (Ayna)

"I think so," she said, referring to the vault's location, "but I'm not sure. I don't think we're so supposed to go near it anyways. Too dangerous."
​Kanonu walked over to her. She brought her attention to the other Matoran.
​"Kultax is right. Nothing has changed so far in Ko, unfortunately."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Azureus

"Acid spitting Tarakava? Now THAT sounds like a fight I wanna be in." Azi said with a chuckle, still focused on the previous topic. "Also might wanna check out Ko-Koro Later."

Edited by Toa Azureus

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: I am just going to assume Araka are familiar with universal bionicle terms like the elemental prefixes and words. We've asked enough questions really, I'd rather not ask about them.

IC Konihi: Ok someone clearly was unwilling to divulge useful information, so I would have to figure this out myself. Ko Koro had the prefix for ice and the word for village, and apparently it was corrupted by Makuta's followers. But where was it? Asking directly about this place seemed like a bad idea, but this Matoran was being so infuriatingly vague that I had lost my capacity to care.

"And how do we stay out of this place if we don't know where it is?"

IC Konihi: South, I saw icy mountains on Mata Nui while I was on the air balloon. Ko Koro was an ice village so it had to be there, but now I knew there's a route from Onu Koro, I had an idea on how to get there. Still getting to this ice village was not an immediate concern of mine. Still my questions were suspicious, I had to change the topic.

"So are there more vilages than Ko,Ga and Onu Koro?"

IC: Kanonu

"Three more: Ta-, Le-, and Po-Koro. They are all in different regions." Kanonu shrugged. There was something fishy about Konihi and she didn't like it. "And even if you knew where Ko-Koro is, you probably wouldn't be allowed to enter anyway. It's a guarded fortress and they don't accept tourists. I've heard that even some merchants have problems getting in."

IC: (Ayna)

​Why Konihi was so insistent on going to what was now a Makuta follower hideout was beyond her, and only made the Onu-Matoran more suspicious of the Araka.
​"Seriously," she said, "you don't want to go there."

[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Konihi: Ok that was five places to visit. but first I needed to give plausible motive for why I wanted to know about Ko Koro. "When I go hunting I make a point to always know the location of my prey, and  the location of anything that would prey on me."

I explained further "so when you tell me about a whole village of people who might kill me, is it any surprise that I want to know more about them? I believe the phrase is know your enemy"

"I'm getting the image that they don't seem intent on leaving anytime soon, in which case it's probably safe just to not go near there." Wasuka shrugged.

"Anyway, what are...Ta-Koro and, uh...the other one. Po-Koro, that's it."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

"I'm getting the image that they don't seem intent on leaving anytime soon, in which case it's probably safe just to not go near there." Wasuka shrugged.

"Anyway, what are...Ta-Koro and, uh...the other one. Po-Koro, that's it."

IC: Kultax

"If you haven't figured it out yet, we've got elements around here. Ta-Koro is the fire village, and Po-Koro is that of stone."

IC:

"Nah, mate," Dal said, cracking an uncertain grin. "Just, you phrased it very oddly. Almost seemed like you were giving it to me or something."

IC: Rungui

"That's because I am," Rungui said, rising up. "Don't worry, it was never mine to begin with. I just happened to find it in the Dark Walk; too valuable to leave behind. Besides..."

Sliding one hand to his holster, he pulled out yet another gun. It was small like the revolver, but had a clunky shape fed by a drum magazine. He levelled the weapon with the dummy, and with a pull of the trigger, a violent wub reverberated throughout the room, and a shimmering beam-like distortion blurred through the air.

What remained of the dummy's upper torso exploded into a confetti of straw.

"I've already got this."

IC Konihi:"Sounds like a place I would like to visit"

That was enough information for me for now, no reason to hang around with these people for longer than needed. Being with these other Araka was infuriating enough. I moved away to talk to Kultax again.

"So where are we headed to next?"

IC: Biotron

"We're going to Ko Koro!?"

"but........but......"

Biotron realizes that his fears of returning there are coming true but he does not want anyone else to know.

"Ok"

I'm just a simple man, trying to make my way in the Matoran Universe