BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

--IC: Gairu--

"Well..." Gairu racked his brains, trying to think of somewhere cool he could take his new teammates.

"Hey, I heard there's a detective agency in town.  Maybe we could get the guy there to transfer a few of his cases to us?  I'm sure he'd be grateful that we lightened his load.  Maybe."

Edited by capMARVELOUS

Gairu was getting some mixed feelings from the others about his suggestion.

"Hey, if we can't agree on it, then we can go do something else.  It was just a suggestion."

IC Konihi: Well this was fast approaching exciting new levels of non sequitur. I decided to just ignore Biotron.

"Well I suggest we head to Po Wahi, It's next to Onu Koro so the journey should be short ... unless there's a place we really should see in Onu koro before we leave?"

Edited by The Invisible Noob

"OK, just ignore my idea.  It's obviously about to start a full-blown argument, and we just got out of one.  The detective agency can wait.  Just... don't fight anymore, OK, guys?"

IC Konihi: No response, guess he's the awkward quiet type. Guess it's time to usurp 'leadership' from Kultax.

"Well I'm not staying here for longer than I need to, the other koro's next to this one are Ga koro and Ko Koro and you've both arrived from Ga Koro so we should head to Po Koro next " 

I stand up from the table and move towards the exit. Things were getting boring here, I didn't really appreciate the confined tunnels of Onu Wahi.

" ... unless you think we should pay a trip to Ko Koro?"

IC Konihi: "Everybody get their equipment ready and some food and water, we need to be ready by the time the temperature starts to go down, nobody wants to walk across a desert at it's hottest"

With that I exit the bar.

This leadership thing was easy.

At least the potential argument had been averted.  Gairu didn't particularly want to go to Po-Koro, but if the others decided to go there, then he'd go with them.  He was the new guy, after all; it probably wouldn't do to clash with the authority figure at this point.

After a quick backpack check to make sure that he had everything he needed- Flash Bombs, cape, Kukri, and the Saber of Alatar- he headed to a nearby store and purchased some water cloths and water bottles; they'd keep him and the crew cool in the desert heat of Po-Koro.  After his purchase, which left his wallet about eighty widgets lighter, he headed back to the restaurant and waited patiently outside for the others to regroup.

IC: Azureus

"DID SOMEBODY SAY DRINK?" Azi shouted from the bar, "cause i got one for you."

he sped over to Ranir. "its got Gin, White Rum, Blue Curaco, Vodka, Sweet and Sour Mix, and a matoran soda called "Sprite". i call it, the 'Adios Motherf*cker'"

Link to how Azi looks(UPDATED): https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4Hh1oWv0PcbLWVKdnpaT1hZeFk/view?usp=drivesdk

Also, because THEMESONG:

OOC: mm that's some good word filter bypass

​IC: (Ranir)

​She flinched at the sudden return of Azureus.
it.
She turned to her companion before turning back to the Toa.
​"Ah, Azureus? I'm sure your drink is wonderful, but I'd refer if Wasuka and I could order our own drinks. Alone. Without you."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC Konihi: As much as I disliked the Ta Matoran, he was the one who spotted me. Underneath that buffoonery there was the spirit of a competent guard, for that he was worth a few fights. I took Biotron away from this intruding Toa and slung him over my shoulder. Didn't want him waking up just yet.

"He's ours"