BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: (Ranir)

She smiled. "I'll order you something a little weaker, then."
​She suddenly slammed her hand on the counter.
"BARTENDER."
​The being was currently giving another patron their drink, and flinched at the sound of armored hand hitting rock, almost spilling said drink everywhere.

​"Y-yes?"
She ordered another drink for Wasuka to the somewhat shaken bartender before turning back to her companion and leaning on the counter, resting her head in her hands.
"So, anyways."

galijump.gif.f3271eeb2e5fad0ab8397c83797b5bba.gif
[BZPRPG]
(shout out to max)

IC: Thodir

Thodir approached the Ussalry's Bounty Board, noticing a fresh looking addition to it with a mean-looking Volitak-wearing guy depicted on it. "Hmmm... breaking and entering? Theft?" Thodir mulled this over. On the one hand, this wasn't the kind of society-shattering injustice he wanted to confront, but on the other hand, stealing things was quite a bad thing to do, and warranted some intervention. "I suppose it'll do for now..."

IC: Wasuka

Wasuka almost purred as she sat her chin on the back of one hand.

"Mmm. Anyway. You got any plans after this?"

IC: Rodyr

Rodyr was exploring the town he was actually quite familiar with when he passed the Bounty Board likewise, stopping just behind and to the right of Thodir. Someone had broken into someone's house? And stolen something? Unless societal norms had changed in the time between Rodyr leaving Ta-Koro and arriving at Onu-Koro, which he...doubted somewhat...stealing was described as more than a little rude.

"Got us a thief, have we?" He intended to say to himself, accidentally saying it at an easily audible level.

OOC: How's it goin Thodir

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC - Cotan:

"Did somebody say thief?"

The two gentleman standing by the bounty board would - if they turned to the source of the voice they heard - notice a Toa of Air, who currently was looking a fair bit thinner than he should. When said Le-Toa noticed the bounty board itself, his eyes lit up, and he strode near it, sword bouncing lightly against his left hip. Rather unceremoniously pushing in between the other two and looking closely at the newly-posted bounty, he nodded appreciatively.

"Substantial reward. I like the sound of that." He glanced down at his stomach, and then shifted his shoulders under his far-too-light pack. "After all, I haven't eaten in weeks." He stepped back again, looking at the two Toa who he had somewhat unthinkingly placed himself in the rather miniscule space between, the hints of a gaunt face visible behind his Kanohi showing some truth to his earlier statement as he took in both of their features.

"Planning on going after him? Fancy a partner? Join together, fight crime, all that fun Toa stuff? Sleep indoors? Eat food?" He held a hand out to both of them, somehow still managing to smile despite his currently (almost perpetually) growling stomach.

"Cotan Sar'andor, at your service, gentlemen. I personally think working together would be a great idea. They even say this guy might be dangerous. Security in numbers, right?"

OOC: Hullo, Aegis and Onaku.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC:Wasuka

"Mm. Not particularly. What have you got in mind?"

IC:Rodyr

Rodyr spun on the spot, the Ba-Toa mildly alarmed by the sudden appearance, but saying nothing to particularly show this.

"Ah. Rodyr. A pleasure." he nodded, shaking Cotan's hand.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

IC - Cotan:

"Thodir and Rodyr. Looks like I'm the odd one out when it comes to name style." Cotan withdrew his hands once the introductions had been completed, hooking his thumbs around his sword belt, while quickly studying the sketch of the criminal just to make sure he didn't forget what the person he'd be looking for looked like. That would just be asking for difficulties.

After a short moment of quiet passed he looked back to the two other Toa standing by him, gesturing at the bounty. "So, do we want to find out more about this thief and what was taken, assuming there's any further information of that sort, or do we just want to get some supplies and shove off?" His eyes alternated between looking at Thodir and Rodyr for a short minute before he shrugged and continued.

"Or we can wait for others to show up, if you prefer. The more the merrier."

profiles i guess

Rodyr rubbed his chin.

"Looking for more information or waiting for others to show up would be beneficial in their own ways, but the longer we wait the harder it's going to be to find them." he shrugged.

"He left out the northern tunnel. That leads to...Po, right? That's where we should go, I'd say. Or, that has boats to Ga, if we want to try and trap him." he continued his vocal musings.

"Unless anyone has a better idea."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"The longer we wait, the further the culprit will get. How ever, additional information might prove beneficial, so we should probably look into that. But I don't think we need to wait for any more people to come along. Between the three of us, I believe we have more than what it takes to take down this crook." Thodir stroked his chin thoughtfully. "So my vote is we immediately go acquire more information about the task at hand, then head off to catch this thief before he can make his escape."

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Streets)

Discovering that he had somehow wound up standing in front of the village's bounty board, Dahrak tried his best to ignore the noise of the people around him as he scanned the notices for anything that could potentially make him a decent amount of coin.

Missing Ussal Crab... no... Escaped Drug Dealer... too small of a fish for me to even bother catching... Annoying ##### beside me who won't shut the #### up... more liable to get me arrested...

Settling on a flyer depicting a thief wearing a Volitak, his eyes briefly hovered over the words "substantial reward" before shrugging, leading him to rip it down, fold it up, and unceremoniously stuff it into his armor. He didn't particularly care if anyone took offense to this; seeing as to how badly the guards wanted this person caught, it wasn't likely to be the only scrap of paper up there depicting the perpetrator's face anyway. Noting the suspicious lack of information detailed within the print inked onto the parchment, he simply resolved that his first order of business would have to be gathering as much as he could on the scene of the crime from Ussalry HQ, and, if at all possible, any witnesses that may have originally reported the incident in question.

Stuffing his hands into the pockets of his trenchcoat and frankly not giving a #### if he reeked of alcohol or not, he sauntered off towards the doors of the building with the sole intention of getting some answers. Hopefully, its occupants wouldn't be total ######## and try to arrest him on sight.

OOC: Dahrak's good to go.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC - Cotan:

"Leaving the tie-breaker vote to me, eh?" Cotan asked the two he was speaking to, before a fourth person sauntered up - Cotan's nose immediately wrinkled at the smell coming off of the man - and ripped the bounty off of the board and started walking off to the Ussalry HQ. Left momentarily speechless, Cotan turned away from the Toa of Stone, back to Rodyr and Thodir, shrugged, and glanced at the Toa of Stone.

"Looks like he's already made a vote, hasn't he?" He raised his voice and yelled at the Toa afterwards: "Care to wait for the three of us?"

OOC: Dunno if you noticed, Tim, but there were already three of us right there. Hope you don't mind getting drug into the group after casually ignoring us! =D

profiles i guess

OOC: Oh, I noticed. Dahrak's just taking the initiative to nominate himself for the role of the group's designated ########. :P

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Streets)

Hearing a voice call out to someone he immediately assumed was him (his lack of manners had often gotten himself into undesirable situations), he simply stopped in his tracks, only to look over his shoulder briefly at the trio.

"I don't owe a thing to any of you," he growled. "And at the rate you're going, I'll already have what I'm after by the time you three even make a decision."

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

"I'm not sure how much information we're going to get to be honest. Volitak-wearer, stole something important, left in a hurry? Doesn't sound like the sort of thing we'd get more about here. I'd say we leave ASAP, but we keep an ear out nonetheless." he suggested.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Ussalry HQ)

True to his word, the Po-Toa continued forward, stepping through the doorway before approaching the front desk. Pulling the poster back out of his armor, he unfolded the paper once again and displayed it in plain sight for the guard stationed there to see.

"Got any extra information you can share with me on this? If not, could you point me in the direction of an officer who was at the scene?"

OOC: Bolded as a request for a GM response, since I'm assuming that's how we're doing things.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Flabbergaster

The large and fierce-looking Tiokaha strode up and marched over like he owned the place.

He was an iteresting sight to look at. Something of a wild-card in Tiokaha, he glanced over the scene as if he was about to tie the people there to a pole and roast them over a fire.  Thodir and Rodyr were standing by a sign, clearly annoyed at the being which just walked into the building. Something was stirring up, and he was determined to see what it was.

"Well," he said abruptly, his deep voice carrying a little more than he wished, one eye set in a maniacal gaze, "something amiss?"

OOC: I don't know why I wanted to put Flabbergaster in this, but here he is.

"Yeah. The one we were looking at." he grumbled. He had a solid recollection of what the criminal looked like(Not exactly surprising since it hadn't even been five minutes) but still.

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC: Ussalry Guardsman (Ussalry HQ)

"You can ask me, but you might want to step inside and talk to some of the actual staff if you're hoping for good information" The Ussalryman replied, keeping a tightly formal appearance, he was on the job.

"There really isn't much beyond what you've already got there, though." he said, pointing at the poster.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Dahrak Nade - Onu-Koro (Ussalry HQ)

Not wanting to waste any more of the guard's time than he already had as he glanced further into the building, he simply moved onto his next question.

"Any staff member in particular I should be on the lookout for?"

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

IC Flabbergaster

Dahrak Nade might notice someone standing a ways behind him. And if he didn't- well, he would in about a second.

Flabbergaster had moved into the doorway right before Thodir finished talking.  "Yes," He followed Dahrak's sentence. "I would like to know as well."

The Ba-Toa sighed, taking a quick glance towards the exit the thief supposedly took before turning back.

"You all heard the man. Not a lot else to know, and what we don't know likely won't assist us that much. I still think we should, y'know, minimise his head-start."

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

IC - Cotan:

"I agree," Cotan replied, peeved with Dahrak's rude demeanour. "Let's just get moving. With any luck, we'll grab the thief well before that Po-Toa sets out." He glanced back in the direction Dahrak and the Tiokaha had went. "Probably before he even learns how to politely ask a question, at that. Let's move." He shrugged his pack on his shoulders a bit, redistributing the (currently meager) weight to a more comfortable position. After a moment to regain his bearings underground, he started confidently walking towards the northern tunnels, hoping that Rodyr and Thodir would follow along behind him.

And hoping to be faster than either the excessively-rude Po-Toa or the Tiokaha whose eyes - from Cotan's perspective - had completely passed over the Le-Toa's very being as though he wasn't even there.

Edited by Lontra Canadensis

profiles i guess

IC: Ussalry Guardsman (Ussalry HQ)

"Any clerk will do, just don't take up too much of their time. We're still in a busy time here" the guardsman replied, and took one step to the side to the let the two pass by him more easily.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"I recommend against..." Ferron began as he got up, "blaming others for your mistakes"

The forgemaster looked a bit annoyed, but his eyes also betrayed something a little empathic. Azureus wasn't the only person in the room to have made that mistake, now it was time to see if he could also learn from it.

"You should know better than to mess around with other people's property without permission"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC - Cotan:

The trio managed to traverse the Matoran-made village relatively quickly, coming to the exits to the northern tunnels. While it would prove a rather simple matter to follow the tunnels to Po-Wahi, there was also the possibility that their Volitak-wearing quarry had decided to branch off somewhere in the massive complex of tunnels and caverns that ran all through Onu-Wahi. Standing by the exit into the caves, he drew out a lightstone from his bag, looking back at Rodyr and Thodir.

"Now, I don't know about the two of you," he started, looking into the darkness beyond the Koro, "But I don't think this guy ran to the surface. Po-Wahi might be a big place, but there's only so far you can go over the entire island before you'll need to stop in a village for supplies...and I don't doubt that Onu-Koro has already sent messages out to the others to be on the lookout for this guy." He gestured into the tunnels, looking back at his two companions.

"I'm willing to bet he decided to hide out in the tunnels instead. That'd favour a stealthy guy wanting to lay low and wait for the heat to get taken off of him, a lot more than wandering around in the open desert would. What do you say we start our search down here underground first? I'll take point, too, being the guy with the light source."

profiles i guess

"Yeah, sure. I wouldn't want to spend too long, though. I doubt he knows the extent of these tunnels so I doubt he'd go too deep into the unknown." Rodyr shrugged.
"Besides, there's every possibility he's already been through Po by now, if word hasn't reached them already."

Edited by SnowyAegis

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

"We should not delay too long, but if we split up, one of us might be likelier to catch him, but whoever did would be at a disadvantage. On the other hand, if we go together, we'll be more certain to apprehend the criminal, but it'll be harder to find him. And then the issue of whether he's in Po-Wahi or in the tunnel network brings up an entirely different issue..." Thodir stroked his chin while contemplating this conundrum. "This is not an easy decision to make."

Edited by Oko the Matoran