Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"Hold on a minute before I answer that question." Kalama hefted Kali into the air."KALAMA PUT ME DOWN NOW!""As you wish my lady.""Wait... what? AH! KALAMA NO-"SPLOOSH!The Marines fell all over themselves laughing as Kali flailed about in the water before getting back up and shaking herself off. With the water cleared away a good layer of the muck and it was much easier to tell Kali was a Ga-Matoran. She blew water free from her Miru before glowering at Kalama."I... will... KILL... you..." She hissed."All in good time." Kalama waved at her as Lei charged in screaming "SPLASH DEATHMATCH!" before tackling Kali over.The rest of the Marines started following suit and cleaning off the jungle muck.Kalama turned back to Ril. "To answer that question I am 100% male. Coloring doesn't seem to count for much toward gender identification anymore considering recently how many male Ga-Matoran are coming forward and how many female Matoran from other breeds are revealing themselves. Though the breeds still retain most of their gender it is thought that 10% or so happen to be the other gender."He paused as one of the Marines splashed him. "Come on Commander! Lead from the front!""All in good time!" He turned back to Ril. "I however am something of a mystery breed. No other Matoran with similar coloration to mine has been discovered. For ease of reference, despite the fact I am not one in nature, I am considered a Ga-Matoran. If you happen to know what my breed is however, I'd like to know myself. Now if you'll pardon me. I must go counter drown Kali."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

"You can just dump Nala in the water. She'll be fine." Kalama called back to Onuzek as he held Kali in a headlock and proceeded to dunk her. It didn't take long for the Helm Major to slip free and wrestle Kalama under the water.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

IC: Hajia, Ta-KoroHajia huried down the alley, trying to get to her destination as quick as possible. Suddenly, the two thugs from the Inn walked out in front of her, one holding a chain, and one holding a club. "Money. Now." The smaller one said with a grin. "Maybe more." The big one said with a goofy grin.Hajia took off the hood of Her cloak, meeting their gazes with her stunning sea-green eyes. "Leave." She said, her soft voice extremely harsh. The big one raised a eyebrow. "Little woman think she can tell me what to do?" He asked. "Yes." She stated, Her eyes continuing to bore holes into the pair. "THAN I SMASH!" Yelled the club-bearer as he began to charge.Hajia pulled out one of her Kunai, waiting for the brute to come closer. When he did, she leaped foward to meet him mid-charge. As one of hands raised to swat her, she stabbed the Kunai into it before slashing his face with it. The brute stepped back in suprise, allowing her to roll underneath his legs when her leap ended.Hajia recovered quickly, getting to her feet before the club-bearer could react. Turning around, she knee'd him in the small of his back, causing the titan to fall to the ground with a crash.Turning to the stunned chain-bearer, Hajia threw the Kunai in her hand, landing a succesful hit that went threw his shoulder and into the stone. Activating her mask power, Hajia caught the Kunai mid-air as she dashed foward.Reaching the writhing in pain being, she slammed her palm into the area of his chest directly below his neck, knocking him out, and forcing the air from his body.Putting her hood back on, and sheathing her Kunai, Hajia continued on with her walk.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Riaril giggled again. She pulled out a piece of paper and drunkenly scribbled on it, then put the paper on the desk facing Tairel.The Ta-Toa began to read it. Perhaps this was the form...His eyes subsequently widened.Your so hat lets make out writ yes ___ <3P.S. --Riaril

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Nala burst from the water. "AGUPHTH! COMMANDER THE SHIP IS SINKING! BAIL OUT! BAIL OUT!"The Matoran finally stabilized her tread and looked about seeing the Marines laughing at her."Oh very mature ladies. Very mature indeed." She seethed.The Ghekula, now looking very much more like proper Ga-Koroan Marines and less like jungle beasts trooped out of the salty water. Lei immediately went over to Sisk. "See anything you like?" She asked twirling about for him."Whi' ya quweet flertan' wif the lad lass an' get yer 'ead oon strat?" Yuni barked. "Yeh gut a job ter do!"Lei stuck her tongue out at Yuni."Corporal..." Kali said warningly."Well now that we're all a bit more presentable. I suggest we go back to Ta-Koro and see if they'll let us in." Kalama said.The Marines were all looking past him to the water."...There's a Tarakava right behind me about to try and eat me isn't there?" Kalama said."Try, four." Hotu said cracking her knuckles before looking at Kalama. "There's a swarm of Nui-Rama behind us about to swoop in isn't there?""On three?" Maya asked."Better make it two. They look hungry." Kali replied."Right then. On two. One.... TWO!"The Marines all suddenly converged on one spot creating a protective dome of discs and shields as the Tarakava and the Rama led the attack with water and acid blasts littering the area with attacks.

IC: Riaril sighed and gave a swaggering roll of the eyes. "All a girl-hic-wantsh ish a guy. Somebody to love...To hug, and hold, and feel warrrm next to...I think," she added tentatively, rummaging through the papers in her desk. The toa's eyes were now sad and brimming with tears. "But Takimoc ish weirrrd. Tarrrex doesn't-hic-get it," the doc explained. "I'm alone."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: MiritalaMiritala jumped away from the fight for a moment, composing herself. Then she pulled out her spear and began to launch jets of water at the Rahi."Oh the things that happen on this island," she mumbled, shaking her head.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

OOC: We're under attack. It happens often.IC: "They do realize that they are creating a most problematic situation by dropping both fireballs and Rahi on top of us right?" Nuraka asked grunting as her disc deflected a water blast from a Tarakava. "It's making it rather hard to counterattack when we're cooped up defending ourselves.""Yes Nuraka we get it. But we've been in worse situations before." Kali said."Opening! Drop the top!" Lei announced. The Marines rearranged themselves so that the dome was now a circle. Lei's chain snaked out upwards as she threw it. Snagging a passing falling Rama's leg she nodded to Hotu and Maya who both grabbed onto the chain and heaved.The Rama was sent careening into one of the Tarakava. Both went under the water."Head's up!" The dome went back up at Hotu's warning as a fireball smashed directly into the protected blockade. Another quick movement and the Marines were lined up. Hotu, Juno, and Kalama facing down the Tarakava while Kali organized the firing line for the Nui-Rama who were getting back up from the ground attempting to hover, containing Maya, Nuraka, Yuni, Lei, and Nala.

IC: [Ril]Ril focused energy into his finger, before pointing it at the head of another Rama, firing a beam of flames into its head. The beam went straight through the head, killing it instantly as it fell to the ground."I love it when that happens," he said cheerfully as he threw a ball of fire at a Tarakava behind him.

IC: Miritala Miritala followed Ril's fireball to the stunned Tarakava, slashing twice with her spear, then finishing it off with a proper stab. She then turned to a Rama that was annoying her, shooting up jets of water that took one wing off of it. It struggled on the ground for a moment, scratching her left leg, but she stabbed it in the head, stopping the movement."These things just don't know when to quit," she chuckled, assuming a defensive stance.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: OnuzekHe activated his Pakari. With his enhanced strength he jumped. No not jumped more of leaped into the air. He aimed for one of the Tarakava. He brought his mighty claws down and smashed its back. He turned and punched another one with every ounce of strength his mask and body could give him. The Tarakava shot out of the water like a rocket, and was never seen again.IC: TarakavaFlies to Voya Nui and lands on Axonn. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: ArgentumArgentum: I...hate...TARAKAVA!!!!!!Creating a magnetic wave, he started to pull them towards him, increasing the speed with his Matatu.....to slam them into the sand. Argentum started to increase the magnetic pressure as the Tarakava started to crumple in on themselves. All of the remaining ones. As that happened, he grabbed his sword, and started to stab all of them. One of the Tarakava punched up. Argentum dodged and slashed with 2 of his shortswords. Gone was the arm.Argentum: Hey...Maybe marine weapons ARE good! All I need is a custom paint job..

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Hmmm... I may have to start increasing opponents or make them smarter...Or start making antagonists...Decisions, decisions...IC: The Marines relaxed as whatever Rahi were left fled."...Lamest... Fight... EVAR!" Declared Lei."Come on. Let's go back to Ta-Koro and see if they'll let us in then." Kalama said walking back up the path toward the fire village.

"In that case we have enough authority that we should be able to get in." Kalama said."Now it's just a matter of getting to the side entrance."

IC: Riaril sniffled. "Bu-but...I'm so lonely," she moaned, stopping her rummaging. The toa looked up at Tairel sadly. "I'll neverrr find anyone!"It appeared Riaril, Chief Doctor of the Ta-Koroan Fortress Hospital, was about to cry.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC(Tairel)

Tairel was taken aback for a while. This was the tough, hard as nails Toa who could make the toughest Toa cry with just her voice. This was the one that Tairel was almost afraid of when it came to his work. And now she was about to cry?"It's okay, Riaril," he comforts, taking a seat on the corner of her desk. Tairel reaches out and places a comforting hand on hers. "You'll find someone; even if I have to find him for you myself," he adds. The only good thing about this was it was taking his mind off of Ga'mal...-Mef Man

IC(Tairel)

Tairel almost jumped as her head touched his chest, but he simply placed his other hand on her back."Well, I like you," he says. "And Takimoc, and Ayra, Karz, I'm sure there's plenty of others I don't even know. All of the patients you've had to work on. I'm sure they like you."-Mef Man

"We gave up on Kapura. He can't be found right now." Kalama turned to the Guard."I'm sorry sir but there's a bit of a-"Kalama held up a hand. Something in the middle of his palm obscured by his hand made the guard quit speaking as he started at it for a minute."...You may pass Commander. Are these people with you?""Yes.""Alright. You look like a capable bunch. Good luck in there and watch out for Utu!"TA-KOROTA-WAHI, 1734 HRS"Do you think we'll get to see Dren?" Lei asked."Probably not. He get's kept fairly busy. He IS to the Guard what we are to the Marines after all." Hotu said.