Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

Lei shook her head. "Codfish=Commandant." She whispered back. "Commandants are one rank higher than Commander and are usually in charge of installations or liaisons. A lot of what both do are WAY above my pay grade."Kalama walked back out. He was alone. "Well that was more painless than I thought it would be.""She tore you apart huh?" Kali asked."I am honestly surprised I am still in one piece. Still I'm glad it wasn't the Chacodfish. I'd probably get dropped to Captain if I was lucky.""Oh?""Yeah. Otherwise they would have dropped me so far you'd be the new CO." Kalama joked."Pass.""Ah come on Kali. You'd make a great CO.""You drop. I drop. We're your unit Kalama.""Speak for yourself." Nuraka said. "I'd take it.""By the way Nuraka, you've been reassigned to your own unit.""WHAT?!?!" She screeched. "Like Karz I'm going!"Kalama laughed. "Gotcha."Nuraka glared at him. "If you're going to act like that I think I will accept that fake assignment.""Oh? And impersonate an officer?""I am an officer Kal. I just like it here."Kalama chuckled. "Of course you do." Kalama glanced around. "Corporal get back here..." He said to Hotu who was trying to slink off.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: It's too dark here to see, the flames, unless you sustained them specially, would dissipate after hitting the shield. I also gave you time to react but you blew it. On top of that, sight is needed for the Kualsi to work. Edit your post and admit defeat. I designed Barricade as a good warrior anyway. I know this is an OOC-only post, but it won't be once you edit yours.IC: "HA!"

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

EDIT: I am admitting defeat, he's giving up. He escaped by blowing up the dirt wall around them. IC: [Ril]"Oh hey," said Ril, noticing that Kalama had returned. "I see you're done with whatever business you had."He turned to face Barricade."I admit that you're the superior warrior," he said, smirking. "So I give up."

Edited by Hubert

OOC: Ok. I would advise getting some weapons, Ril would do much better with them.IC: Barricade detected sarcasm. He accepted it anyway. "Hmph. About time." He knew he was stronger anyway. "Anyway, Tahuva could kill me in five minutes, the last I checked. Now do you believe me about his power?"OOC: He's not exaggerating in the least. But emphasis on "the last I checked" because he has gotten a bit stronger.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Kinika - StreetThe Toa strolled through Ta-Koro, whistling a tune. His cane tapped along on the ground, and it was made obvious who he was by his top hat.He had hardly broken a sweat destroying the army. Killing one of it's commanders? Easy. The Kualsi had been a piece of cake. Truly, saving an entire Koro had never been easier.OOC: Feel free to let Barricade attack the guy who shattered his dreams. :3

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Tahuva sounds overpowered. Really, as strong as Onuzek, fast and extremely smart? I made Onuzek extremely strong, but he's slow and not the brightest being around.IC: OnuzekHe watched the fight unfold. And had learned from it. "Do all beings randomly fight?" He asked no one in particular.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Tahuva is OP, nearly G-Modding. The char started off with a box which can turn into wings, or a combination of Lots and lots of weapons. Tahuva is big, very strong, very fast, very clever, and powerful. He is OP, or G-moderator. In fact, I believe he was the ONLY Toa character to have more than 3 weapons at the beginning of the game. Even my char, Argentum, had to gain it after some weird haggling.IC: ArgentumArgentum: What now?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:"I well-know what that's much-like." Sisk replied to Lei. It was true too, the Matoran was a tamer and he probably knew every bird in the force, but despite it being an honorable position, he didn't have a big say in anything. At least nothing beyond assigning recovery-nests to injured Gukko.He noticed Kalama coming back out and he quietly listened to what he told the group. It seemed things were fine for the Marines, but that left him arguing with himself wether to find Kapura or travel along with them for some more."So where will you head-go next?" the Le-Matoran asked the Marines.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"Seeing as this was a bust we'll probably head up to Onu-Koro and see if... HOTU! GET BACK HERE AND STAY PUT!" Kalama snapped at the oversized Matoran."See if the other Toa and Tanuka had any luck with Taipu." He finished. "What is your problem Corporal?" Kalama turned to Hotu."Dance sir.""...Right after we go pound some Sanctum Guard's faces in."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

"Fairly dark." Kalama answered as Hotu started leading the group. "Also very noisy. The sound of industry and mining goes on there.""I thought we were going to the dance?" Hotu said."We are! That's why you're in front!" Kalama said.

"It's not so much we 'can't track him' than we 'can't catch him'." Maya said. "Tracking we can do. We've picked up his trail several times. Catching him is another matter entirely. Every time we think we get close enough we think we can see him the trail suddenly vanishes. Once he got far enough away the trail reappears."Lei leaned back against Sisk. "The position of my personal manservant and consort is still open." She batted her eyes at him.

IC: ArgentumArgentum: Wait........He turned towards the marines.Argentum: You guys got Macku, right? What did he say about all of this, if anything? The best idea right now would be to split up - some of us go to where you guys hid the company members, while the rest go to Onu-Koro to meet up. I mean, look! The company members just as well might know where Kapura and Taipu are. They would hide the same way each other would - away from Makuta. If we have them, we can at least have better chances finding the remaining 2 company members!

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

"...You suck at gender identification don't you?" Kali accused Argentum. "First you're calling Kalama some weird gender mix when he's clearly male and now you're calling Macku a guy when she's a girl. Wow... just... wow... I have no words to even describe this.""You could always make some up." Lei offered helpfully."That wouldn't work." Kali said. "Because then I would have no idea what I'm saying.""You could make up a whole new language!" Lei said. "We could call it... Kalienthese!""...Cute Corporal but let's stick with standard Matoran."Hotu knocked on a door."Here we go..."

OOC: I'm seriously a bit torn here. Your making hanging with the Marines way too much fun Kalama XDIC:Sisk looked back over his shoulder at Lei: "How about personal pilot high-flyer?" he said, before looking back at Kalama. "I guess I could quick-come to Onu-Koror with you, find out about Taipu and then try to track down Kapura...if he can't be quick-caught by you I guess-believe he won't trap-walk into bad guys."He glanced back at Lei with a sort of *you happy?'-expression.

OOC: I aim to please! ^_^IC: "Hmmm... it will do for a start. I suppose we could always work... our... way.. up..." Lei said seductively walking her fingers up the side of Sisk's Kanohi."HOTU!!!" A Guardsman greeted the Marine. "We missed you at the last dance!""Bit occupied. Back now." She said."And you brought the whole gang with you! Brilliant! HEY GUYS! WE GOT MARINES TO REPRESENT!"The group found themselves in a massive warehouse. Matoran from just about every force from the Guard to the Footmen were in the building.In the middle of the building was a cleared out makeshift fighting ring. A Gukko Force Vinesman and an Ussalry member were going at it. The spectators were cheering the combatants on."Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a Military Dance." Kalama said introducing those not familiar to the concept. "Sometimes tensions just get too high so we blow off a little steam and settle things in a supervised manner." He paused to glance around. "Seems like we're the only Marines here. Get ready for an onslaught girls.""A lot of other Matoran like to fight Marines." Kali said. "They try to unseat us as the toughest force. We just like to beat on Guardsmen and Sanctum."

IC: Hajia, Ta-KoroHajia neared her destination, not even bothering to check her map. Walking up a gigantic set of stone steps, Hajia neared the Smithy on the top. On the smithy's door, a message was carved."If it's dark inside, go the Karzahni away." She read with a grin. "This is it."Knocking on the door as loudly as she could, Hajia stepped back, a grin on her face."WHAT THE KARZAHNI DO YOU WANT." Roared Tirus as he slammed the door open. "Oh." He said as he was greeted with the sight of Hajia. "It's you." "Indeed." "Well?" "Well what?" "What do you want?" The conversed. "Well, I'd like to get out of the heat." The Toa of water stated with a smile. "Fine." Tirus growled as he motioned for her to step in.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC:Sisk gently tapped Lei on her forehead. "Up," he said playfully, "I can definitely do."He followed the Marines into the Warehouse. The tamer remembered, way back, to have overheard a couple of pilots talking about the place. But he had not paid attention then so this was as new as it could be to him. "Much-explain the leisure-sorties though." he quietly remarked as they walked up to the ring-like arena. He was astounded to see so many Matoran here. But then again, his comrades were mostly the birds, not their riders. Not his choice, though he liked it, it just came with the job. He looked around but didn't see any of the Toa that were in the forces. At least, none as fighters. Which would have been an unfair advantage. He observed the two fighters in the ring before turning to the Marines again. "So, I much-guess this involves reach and flexibility?" he asked with a chuckle.OOC: Mass Effect Joke ;)

OOC: XD And well executed at that.IC: Lei grinned brightly at Sisk. "Much. The only rule is no weapons unless both combatants agree to it. No killing ether. That's obvious. Wouldn't want the higher ups waking up to realizing they were missing a few soldiers.""Rank means squat here too." Hotu said. "You're in the building you're fair game. Kalama might be the highest ranking here but even the lowest privates can call him out to the ring.""A poor choice selecting me as an opponent but better than suddenly learning the folly of biting off more than you can chew when your life is at stake." Kalama replied."Spaken' o' stakes, yer gunna gut moi weegets ba'k lass." Yuni told Lei. "Wif eentarast!""Hey Hotu, can you pound someone's face in for me?""Nun ye don't lass. Yer gunna earn 'em ba'k yerself!""This does not bode well for our young adventuress..." Lei narrated.

"Suit yourself." Lei said. "You might get called out through."The Vinesman finally managed to pin the Ussalry and victory went to the Gukko Force. Widgets exchanged hands before two Footmen bounced into the ring."Guard attendance is low." Hotu noted."There is that scuffle that closed off the main gate." Kalama said. "They're probably dealing with it."

OOC: They are already occupied. Nala FTW!"So what do you think big guy?" Nala said from laying across Onuzek's shoulder. "See anybody you think you can take?"

After the five minute match was called to a draw, another Footman entered the ring.He pointed at Lei."ANNNND that's my cute to-HURK!" Yuni caught the Corporal by the chain wrapped about her sash and spun her toward the ring snatching off Lei's sleeve as she did so."FORTAY WEEGETS ON THAR' MAREEN!" She called out."YUUUUNNNIIIIII!" Lei whined."YEH COST MEH YEH O MEH!"Lei sighed and turned to face the Footman. Yelping she vaulted him as he came at her hard making him miss."Mmm... interesting match up." Juno said. "He must be looking for an easy victory. Lei isn't built for taking hits."

"More or less. Lei can't take that many hits... but they have to catch her first. That's the tricky part."Lei swerved out of the way of another punch and decked the Footman twice in the side."The Footmen have excellent natural defensive ability due to their increased durability. She's going to have to wear him out."

IC: Hajia & Tirus, Tirus's smithyTirus closed the door behind her, careful to not let to much heat in. "Down to buisness." He said as he sat down on his gigantic wooden chair. "I doubt you want a weapon, so out with it, lass." He ordered. Tirus wasn't one for small talk. "I want to see Hound." The Toa of Water said, never backing down. "Didn't I tell you last time you asked, lass? No is my answer and i'm sticking to it." Tirus said, his patience being tested. "I just want to tie up loose ends." She pleaded, something she wasn't used to doing. "Listen, lass," Tirus said, his weathered face leaning foward. "Hound, as I'm sure you know, doesn't want to remember what happened. Seeing any of us pains him. You know that as well as any of us." He finished. "But this Island needs us! We could protect it, at the very least!" Hajia argued. "Don't you miss it, Tirus? Don't you miss the andrenaline pumping through your veins?" She asked, her beautiful face showing her determination. "Perhaps. But do you know what I don't miss?" The smith asked, leaning close. "I don't miss the bodies. The soliders, no more than lads, crying out in pain. I don't miss the pleas for mercy, or the whispers of 'Tell her I love her'."OOC: Yes, Tirus is now officially Irish. EDIT : OOC: Gravity, I'll control a NPC, if you want.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

"Hmmm..." Nala made a big show of looking around before pointing at Hotu. "She looks tough."The Footman chased the bouncy Marine around the ring unable to land a hit as Lei evaded occasionally taunting him.