Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Are you still under attack? Ya know javalins. Ninja'edIC: Onuzek"Onuzek also sparred with Kyju. He is good, and fast. He knocked Onuzek's mask off. Onuzek had to fight him without his mask." He shot a evil look at Barricade. And flexed his huge arms, "Onuzek might give him a very deep massage."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Barricade fell and hit the ground. He spat dirt out of his mouth. "So you wanna fight, big guy?! RAAAAAH!" He sent elemental power in all directions, quaking so violently the ground shattered and turned. Ril and Onuzek fell over, and he pulled out his wheel whip and brought it down on Onuzek. "SUCK ON THIS!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: No that was the Marines. They're under control again so you don't have to worry about flying javelins now.IC: The Marines cracked up laughing as Barricade's "Evil plan" backfired and blew up right in his face."I vote we keep the big guy too." Hotu said."He does afford a rather nice view." Nala said from her sitting position on one of Onuzek's shoulders. She caught the end of the whip in one hand and shot a glare at Barricade. "NO." She said coldly.

Edited by Kalama and Ta Rahkshi

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Barricade instead pulled out his disk launcher and shot ONuzek's stomach, where someone on his shoulder could not reach. "KARZ!" He found himself on the ground as well no later than he had fired.OOC: Note that Onuzek fell over from a quake, Kalama.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Ril]"If you were to be involved with her you would be whipped," quipped the Toa of Fire. "Theoretically of course. I see no romantic involvements between you two."He grabbed the other Toa's shoulder, pulling it back, sending the former evil-doer to the ground."Play nice."

Edited by Hubert

OOC: And Nala has very excellent balance. She IS a ShadowWalker after all and likes to sit/lay across the shoulders of larger beings.IC: Nala burst out laughing at Onuzek shrugging off the disc. She patted him from her sitting point. "Point and round to the big guy." She then gave Ril a look. "And who says I have to be attracted exclusively to other Matoran? I prefer the more... exotic flavors life has to offer.""Oh boy, here we go." Nuraka said rolling her eyes. "We get it Nala, you're old and bored with Matoran and you're trying something new.""Oh I'm hardly feeling my age Nuraka. Trying new things DOES seem to add a few years to my lifespan.""But this guy?" She pointed at Barricade. "Seriously?""Stranger things have happened."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

"I'm more a True Chaotic." Nala replied as she leaned over. "You have very broad shoulders Onuzek. Perfect for napping."

"ZZzzzzzzzz..."Kalama chuckled. "That's Nala. Pardon her. She partial to napping during the day, usually on someone's shoulders, I'm Kalama. The silent one there is Juno.""..." Juno said."I'm Lei and this is my sister-Marine buddy Hotu!" Lei said gesturing to the larger than normal Matoran."That's Kali, Maya, Nuraka, and the one with the weird accent is Yuni. We're all Ga-Matoran.""You're only one in name since we don't know what breed you are Kalama and you're clearly male." Kali corrected."Bah, details woman!"

Lei and Hotu looked at each other."Lance Corporal?" Lei asked."What does that equate to in the Marines? Same rank or PFC?" Hotu asked.

IC: MeritalaShe picked herself back up and kept moving. That was not a volcano in the distance. Just another burnt tree. There were an awful lot around here. And they all looked exactly the same. That was annoying.She picked up the pace until she saw what appeared to be either a campsite or some sort of meeting. She was so tired she didn't even care.Why, she was so tired she passed out just ten bio from where they were.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

Lei and Hotu blinked before looking at each other."Whoa...""This guy is totally out of his league." Hotu agreed."Are you like? Up for promotion soon or what? Because this is awkward." Lei asked Ril."EVERY. LAST. ONE OF US. OUTRANK HIM." Hotu said."Well, Nala doesn't but she doesn't really count." Lei said.A dull thump got the Marines attention."MEDIC!" Lei and Hotu called out."I saw. No need to shout." Maya said walking in the direction of the disturbance.The Marines clustered around the fallen Toa of Water."How bad is it Maya?" Kali asked."She's just exhausted." Maya said after a quick examination. Glancing at the Toa she said, "Could one of you be so kind as to help carry her? We'll take her back to Ta-Koro with us."

IC: MeritalaIn here shallow unconsciousness, she heard voices. Taking her back into town? Why she was just there... Her eyes flickered open. She was surrounded by a squad of Marines and a few other people."I'm fine," she said, sitting up. "Just scared is all. Had a... strange encounter back in the forest."

Edited by Ta-Matoran

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: ArgentumArgentum: I also received news when I was at Ko-Wahi that a certain Toa of Iron was there when Hafu was kidnapped. Unless there's another Toa of Iron who is helping Makuta, he's my bro. As for the Toa of Water, she's ok. I don't understand why people say 'Im ok' and everyone else goes like, 'You sure?' 'Really?'. I mean, WHAT? THEY JUST SAID THEY'RE OK! Stupid people.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank planted his feet into the ground and punched forwards, shattering the large rock into smaller pieces. It hurt a lot. Tank turned and struck another guard in the face with his staff, knocking the Matoran to the ground. Another came at him with a trident, Tank swept his foot under the guardsmen and turned to see the guard that tackled him.He heard Utu shout something as he blasted sand in the being's face.IC: Utu - Ta-Koro GatesUtu didn't anticipate an attack from the being from around the back, but he did aniticipate the next two. He blocked almost lazily, hardly able to block the strikes properly. He shouted as he kicked forwards, almost blindly.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |