Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

"Hey do you think you could shout a little louder down there?" Kalama yelled at the three in the former trap. "I don't think they quite have a lock on your position yet."He looked back up at the sound of something buzzing through the air."Oh speak of the Makuta." He grabbed Sisk and shielded them both from another hail of javelins. Once they had ceased he let the Le-Matoran go. "Not exactly what you expected when you agreed to help is it?" He grinned. "And yet this is what I face just about every other day so this is just a game they're playing with me. The only rule is 'not die'." He glanced around at the javelins. "Come on. They flung these at us from the east. Keep your head up!" The Matoran took off again through the maze of burned trees.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC: Yerith, Yu'rek, Nik-KoliiYerith kept Pordal's dog tags in a safe place. The ride to Ga-Wahi was silent. The sight of the beach was coming up.Yu'rek felt a tremor in the air. It was probably nothing.Nik-Kolii patted the Gukko's neck to comfort it. He was sure the bird could feel the tremor, too. The bird cawed. Someone was using his air powers against him. All sound around them stopped, along with the wind. Then there was a sudden blast of air to fill the vacuum that brought the bird down.Yerith gathered everyone on the beach when he woke up."Looks like one of Mekrof's goons again," he said, feeling for his knife. "Whoever it was, they didn't want us coming close to Mekrof."Yu'rek nodded."There should be a ferry up thataway," he said, pointing to a set of docks nearby. "They could get us to where we're going.""I'll stay behind and nurse the bird," Nik-Kolii said.Yerith cracked a smile (his first since Pordal's death) at his cowardly friend, then walked off to the docks to wait for a ferry.Yerith and Yu'rek to Ga-Wahi...

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC:Sisk nodded his thanks, then broke into a run, following Kalama, sliding under and jumping over branches in the underbrush. Not dying. Now that was a simple task. In its complexity. In its practical application, it wasn't at easy. Quite the opposite.The volley of javelins was proof of that. "East fast-goes to my high-home." Sisk said, in-between breaths. "I well-know the territory."

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

"You live on the coast of Ta-Wahi huh?" Kalama said. "Can't say I've met too many Le-Matoran from there. Most of the ones I know are from the west in Le-Koro. Or is that a new thing among the Gukko Force, flipflopping east and west? I haven't been crosstrained in that."Coming to a stop, Kalama looked around. Something was bothering the survivalist about this spot. "Keep your head up. I smell another trap."

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: You caught me XDIC:Sisk rolled his eyes at Kalama's comments. The Le-Matoran had misspoken while running. Then they stopped again. Sisk started looking around again, watching for indications for what might be wrong. "There." he said, pointing at a spot in the brush, where some twigs and leaves had been broken off recently.

Kalama scooped up a fist sized rock and hefted it. Glancing at the bush he tossed the rock.The net trap activated taking the rock and bush with it."Good eye."The sound of branches breaking caused Kalama to spin so his back was to Sisk.That was when they dropped.Several Matoran landed from the tree branches surrounding the two Matoran. They were so covered in filth, muck, dirt, and who knows what else so that they looked more like swamp creatures than Matoran and it was impossible to tell what breed they were. They leveled the javelins at Kalama and Sisk."Well it appears they got the drop on us." Kalama said lightly. "Any regrets or last words you'd like to share comrade before we're gutted and maybe eaten?" He asked looking at each creature carefully.

IC: MeritalaIt was a shame those Toa had to leave. She was having so much fun. But they had more important things to do, and they didn't need her dragging them down.But what now?She had just woken up a few days ago with no memory, and she didn't know what to do on this strange island.How about some sightseeing? She headed up to the Mangai volcano, looking in. She heard that one of the brave teams of Toa who passed through here had lost a member who was cremated int the volcano just a few hours ago. In fact, many people had had a Ta-Koro funeral here. She bowed her head in respect.Perhaps she could find a job somewhere...

Kalama chuckled before turning to a specific creature."Well all I have to say is that if I was expecting this kind of welcome Kali, I would have brought the burning sage."There was a pause before all the creatures suddenly relaxed and a collective sigh went up."KALAMA!"WHAM!One of the Matoran tackled over Kalama and sat up on top of him bouncing excitedly."Didjamissme?Didjamissme?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?""Yes I missed you Lei. Now OFF." He shoved the excitable Corporal off him before getting back up.Lei bounced back onto her feet. "HAH! I tooooooold you he missed me Hotu!""Pffft. Big deal." Hotu said crossing her arms looking unimpressed.Kali walked back up to Kalama. "Welcome back Commander. Orders?"Kalama glanced around. "There's eight of you. Why are there eight of you? Where's the package?"Kali gestured with her head at Sisk. "Safe. Order Commander?""Mind telling me what you did with the package and why you picked up a spare?""Look she wouldn't shut up about it so I had him boxed up and both of them sent away some place safe!" Kali snapped."WHERE HELM MAJOR?" Kalama growled."They're both at Rock Frost, now will you please tell me why you're being followed?""For the same reason you're out here and not with the packages." Kalama said."And WHOOOOOOO is this cutie?" Lei said getting in Sisk's face.

IC:Sisk took a step back. He wasn't used to having Ga-Matoran this close. And covered in half a jungle. Her direct approach surprised him, in a good way, but a second later he remembered who these Matoran were, despite their decidedly warm welcome of Kalama. He guessed he was lucky he had joined the Onu-Matoran, otherwise he might have been bound and gagged by now. Or worse. But hearing Kalama talk to them and the tone in his voice, he felt safe again.The Le-Matoran snapped off a quick saluta. "Sisk, tamer, Gukko-Force." he introduced himself. After a moment he added. "Ma'am."

OOC: Reaction Fun time!IC: ArgentumArgentum peeked out. He walked over towards the direction their footsteps had been in. Soon enough, he could see a bunch of muddy matoran hugging Kalama and all that stuff. Problem was, there were only 8 matoran.Argentum: You guys...kinda suck.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Lei giggled. "You are so CUTE!" She said grabbing him in a hug and nuzzling him. "Kalama can we keep him? PLEEEEEEEEEZZEEEE?" She said turning to her CO and hitting him with her 'Big Adorable Eyes'.Kalama quickly averted his gaze to avoid falling for Lei's tactic. "I don't know Lei. A Gukko Force member is a big responsibility...""Come on Commander!" Lei whined. "I'll take care of him! Promise!""OI! 'EADS UP LASSES!" Yuni barked spotting Argentum.With a solid WHOOSH noise all 8 of the Marines leveled their weapons at Argentum. Each one with a serious look on her face. Sisk suddenly found himself behind Lei who was standing between him and the Toa.Kalama sighed and rolled his eyes. "Stand down.""Kalama you know who this is! You fought him! And he FOLLOWED YOU?!?!" Maya asked in shock."I SAID STAND DOWN MARINE! THAT IS A ORDER!""Have you cracked?" Nuraka accused him."You obviously have if you can't follow an order!" Kalama snarled.The girls looked between their Commander and their adversary. Slowly they lowered their weapons."You'd better have a good explanation for this." Nuraka glare at her CO. Kalama marched over and grabbed her weapon drawing the Marine into his personal space."You are activated on Trident Protocol Marine. I have to explain MAHA DUNG to you." he hissed. "Unless you require re-education on what the Trident Protocol is?"Nuraka shook her head."Good."He released the weapon."You. Are terrifying when you're ticked." Lei said."After tracking you lot and finding out what you did, I have every right to be." Kalama snorted. "Now. You probably noticed we're short one person.""I wuz curiooos whare arrre fine Toa friend gut too." Yuni asked."Hafu was kidnapped and/or killed. I sent Tanuka with some other Toa I met northward to check up on Taipu. While we're down here I wanted to check up on Kapura. Any luck?""No." Nala answered. "Every time we think we get close he slips away."

IC:Sisk hadn't really had time to react. The Marines were too fast. And he was till a bit dumbfounded by Lei's good-hearted nature. He was snapped back to the harsh reality though when Argentum appeared. He was not used to this level of alertness. Joking one second, ready to fight the next. Maybe faster than that.But the Le-Matoran couldn't help but chuckle at the description of Kapura's elusiveness. "He is quick-fastest of all Ta-Koro. Slow-fast, as Vakama call-names it."

Edited by Vezok's Friend

"Whatever it is it's making him difficult to catch much less TRACK." Nala sighed. "I think we can rest easy with that one. I saw you in Ta-Koro. Did you get anything?""No, Jaller wasn't much help. He said Kapura had a fascination with these trees but there's way too many of them." Kalama said. "I doubt Vakama will be much help in helping to find out more.""Did you see Dren?" Hotu asked."Yes.""Did he ask about me?""He threatened me but he did ask about 'Little Baby Hotu'.""Did you punch him?""Yes.""Did he flinch?""No."Hotu snapped her fingers disappointed. "Karz.""In any case I suppose since I have you girls back I'll need to alert the Marines you're back under my control. Suppose I should tell Jaller too." Kalama said. "We'll have to leave Kapura for another time.""Orders then sir?" Kali asked."We'll stop off in Ta-Koro real quick and then we'll hit the underground highway and see if Tanuka has had anymore luck with Taipu.""WHEEEEE! Road trip! Road trip!" Lei grabbed onto Sisk again. "Can I take the cute Le-Matoran with me?""Only if he wants to come. He may want to try and find Kapura himself."

OOC: Man Onuzek has been inactive for long time...IC: OnuzekHe left the hospital and walked along the streets of Ta-Koro. Occasionaly getting stranged looks. Apparently, even on Mata Nui a 3 metre tall Toa stands out. He lumbered out of the gates and started for the charred forest to practice his elemental powers.OOC: A huge purple tank Toa open for interaction in the Charred Forest.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:Sisk thought about Lei's proposition. He wasn't quite sure what made her so quirky and why she wanted to take him with them. But somehow, he found the Ga-Matoran charming. More than that though, he felt torn between the promise he gave to Merror and the reality of the situation. On the one hand, he needed to find Kapura, protect him if he could. On the other hand, the 'if he could' part was an issue. A squad of Marines had not been able to track Kapura. How on Mata Nui was he supposed to find him here? This was the Ta-Matorans home-turf. And considering the rumours, he spent more time here than in the village. How did he, a Le-Matoran tamer have any chance to find him. Sisk sighed. It was no good to go off alone now. If Argentum had followed them already, who knew who or what else might have been attracted by the chase and loud discussions. "I shall follow-come with you." he decided. "For a time-short. I have to quick-sort my task-thoughts..." He looked from Kalama, to some of the other Marines, then to Lei, giving a gentle shrug.

IC: Barricade laughed. "Then it seems the old you would have gotten along with me just fine!" He laughed again. "Anyway, seeing as this fight is over, we could go to Le-Koro like you suggested! Or Ko-Koro, to get a cool breeze. This Koro is practically on fire, and the huge fiery battle didn't help any." He spat on the ground in disrespect.OOC: We're in the charred forest.IC: Barricade saw a large toa of Gravity. "Hey fatso! Tell me where I can get a drink around here!" Maybe a little beer would get his evil ideas going again. "And I still want to check out Ko-Koro!" He was being honest about his reason for going to Ko-Koro. After all, every region had a Turaga to assassinate. He could at least start with the cool one.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Kalama nodded. "You can take him to Ta-Koro at least."Lei squealed happily and proceeded to drag the Le-Matoran with her in the direction of the village. "Come on Sisk!" She bounced around him before she was suddenly dragged into the air with a shriek."HAH!" Nala said to Yuni. "I TOLD you I would catch something in my snare! Cough 'em!""Yeh grreat lumox!" Yuni shook her fist at Lei. "Yeh joost kost may an' esay bet!""Ha ha, very funny." Lei said arms crossed as she spun around slowly suspended by her ankle. "Now get me down before I split one of you open and eat you."Juno obliged with one quick swipe to the rope."OOFPH! Ow... Thank you Juno." Lei said getting back onto her feet. The Chief Petty Officer said nothing as she walked past onward toward Ta-Koro silently sheathing her blade."Well? Get a move on Marines!" Kalama urged the unit to get moving. The girls obliged by following Juno.

IC: MeritalaOr perhaps she could retrace her steps. Meritala walked down the volcano, through town, and into the Charred Forest. After a lengthy hike and a lot of tree marking, she found the familiar grove. Funny how this was one of the only places she remembered. The doctor said it looked like it happened on purpose. There were no low-lying branches nearby, so that was a possibility. But who would be after her?The runes on her blue armor suddenly flashed white for a moment. What did that mean?The lithe Toa of Water stood up and pulled her rune-covered spear out of her pack. She could feel danger in the air. She backed out of the clearing. Something bad was in there, and it was after her.She ran into the forest, but tripped on a rock.And now she was lost.

Nala twitched."Something wrong?" Kali asked."No, I don't think so. I sensed a weird arcane pulse but other than that we're fine.""Who's the big guy?" Hotu gestured at Onuzek."Was it him?" Kali asked Nala."No," She responded. "It was further off.""That doesn't answer my question." Hotu said."Iz a beeg Toa ye daft lass. Due ya need a chaart er sumfing?" Yuni said. "Hallow der!" She waved at Onuzek. "Yew loost beeg fella' or juzt passin' threw? We're dooing the ladder orselfs."

IC: MeritalaMeritala crawled backwards, away from the trail. Whatever it was, it was following her, after her. She got up and bolted into the woods, the charred wood surrounding her, dust floating all about her. Some of that dust sparkled. And when it sparkled, the runes on her armor and spear flashed white. Behind her, a cloud of dust appeared, taking the shape of a brutish figure with a bludgeon.She stabbed with her pole-arm and the dust dissolved in the air around her. The runes glowed for a while. The dust disappeared. She got up and began to walk away.Still lost. But was that the volcano in the distance?