Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Naona]Naona's expression softened slightly."I understand," she whispered. "However, I must stop you from leaving this village."She slammed her staff into the ground, causing stones to fly up into the air. Her mask activated, and she blurred into action, kicking the stones with great strength right towards the two beings attempting to escape.

Dren's eyes narrowed."So be it Utu."The gate behind the Guardsmen slammed shut. The back up finally arrived surrounding the two Toa as the Guard mobilized like a well oiled machine preparing for the worst."Last chance to turn back. I'd advise you take it or I execute you both right here for the crimes of murder and murder accomplice respectively." Dren slowly advanced on the duo with the four guards following him closely.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC - Kyju - Outside Kyju had blanked out for a moment. He didn't know why, but it had been all of a sudden. But he had been snapped back awake by her attack. Maybe she could use the help of a ten foot tall immortal-ish guy?Now, he flanked Naona's left side, in an attack stance. He readied his tail for throwing things, and analyzed the two assailants closely. What he found was remarkable.Overall, he waited for Naona to give him an order.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Oops.IC: ArgentumArgentum suddenly found his power cut off. He must've been abusing it or something, as he fell far, far down, being cushioned only by hot air, dead branches and tiny magnetic powers. He slammed into the ground...inside the deathzone. He swore out loud.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank looked at the gate when it slammed into the ground. He looked to the Guardsmen, "I do what I do only out of necessity, and nothing else. I do not wish to fight any of you, but if that is what this has come down to."Tank ducked and dodged as many pieces of debris as he could, narrowly managing to escape the larger peices Naona had kicked at him, however, he was peltered with smaller rocks. He spun his staff around with great speed and planted it into the ground. Tank breathed in, the power of his Mark washing over him, flowing into his muscles.Tank brought up his staff and swung it with great speed, striking a Guardsmen in the face before using his own staff to repel an attack from another, easily overpowering him. Said Matoran was knocked into the gate shortly after, no longer awake.IC: Utu - Ta-Koro GatesUtu smiled. His strength was not something he had a lot of. But ideas, that was another story.Utu lifted his cloak from his face, he'd rely wholeheartedly on his Mark to survive. He looked at the two closest Matoran, and smiled sickly, twisting his own neck around in a strange fashion."I can feel your fear. You reek of it."Utu stepped forwards.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: [Naona/Ril]Naona's eyes narrowed."Kyju, handle the Toa of Ice," she said. "Let me handle Tank."She blurred forward, swinging her staff at Tank's back.---"Well something is up there," replied Ril. "Maybe Kalama has some personal things to deal with."

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank hit the ground, and turned around, running sand into Naona's face, he flipped forwards and slammed her against the gate, easily overpowering her, naturally, not to mention with the Mark active. He held her against the bars with little effort, "You must let us through!"He quickly snatched the end of Naona's staff, trying to prevent her from hitting him, his grip however was poor.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: [Naona]"No," said Naona sadly as she blurred again, her mask speeding up her movement and allowing her to escape from Tank's grasp. "You're trying to help a murderer escape. If you wished to learn more you could talk to him while he was in prison."She slammed her staff into the ground again, a single giant rock ejecting from the ground. With the help of her mask, she kicked the stone at a high speed, her physical strength and speed causing it to fly towards Tank incredibly quickly.

OOC: Yeah...but he isn't like that yet. He's still evil..IC: Barricade walked around in the pit, then punched the wall. "This is seriously annoying..." He kept thinking of ways to get out, but with these two on his (censored) every karzing second, there wasn't much chance of that. And yet he couldn't even fight on their side! What the Karz!OOC: XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Oh, I seem frustrated to you? THAT'S PROBABLY BECAUSE I AM!" He pulled out his disk launcher (because Argentum hadn't confiscated his weapons after capturing him) and transformed it into claw mode. "$%^@ this Karz!" He started digging out of the pit to get to the surface. "KEEP AN EYE ON ME IF YOU MUST, BUT I HATE THIS PLACE!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum: No. Stop. Listen. Your leader wanted to rule, but what I could tell was it was because he wasn't satisfied. Well, one of the big problems is Makuta. And Makuta is invincible right now, unless we keep the ones attacking us alive. I can't go out of the pit, because if they recognized me, they'd kill Kalama on sight anyways, although they'd be pretty sad.Thunder erupted in his mind, as a malicious smile appeared on his face.Argentum: Y'know, I've never actually seen matoran sad that they're allies turned against them. Even if it was an assumption, well, it would be pretty cool. Kalama won't die. I'd protect him from that. I just wanna see the marines reaction. Think about it! A lot of girls, all crying because they failed at thinking. Expected from girls, because they're female and its impossible to understand them, but usually, they're mind is messed up such that it never happens unless something like this happens. No doubt, 1 of them likes Kalama anyways. So, c'mon. Lets have some fun. Watch and learn about the comedy master.He grabbed Barricade's leg and used it to pull himself out of the pit while dragging Barricade down.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC; Barricade was pulled down, but climbed out using the same route Argentum did. He was also completely uninterested in how many girlfriends this man had, or the so-called comedy Argentum spoke of. "Screw waiting. And if we can't kill him, we can kick his rear." He saw someone with a strange tattoo, against the one they called Kalama. "This must be the target..." He transformed his claw back into a disk launcher, loaded it, and fired on the target.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Actually, it's rather boring. I haven't seen a SINGLE intestine or bone! These fighters are pathetic! And I didn't step in to save him, I stepped in because I wanted to kill somebody, or at least maim them!" And of course to save him. The more acquaintances, the safer he would be from Tahuva. But he wouldn't let anyone else know that.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Yes. XDIC: "I can dig easily with my powers...it just BORES me! I'm not meant for these mundane tasks! I was a conqueror, or at least shared in conquest! And now, I'm a prisoner digging for riches simply because my captors allow it!" He suddenly did find a diamond. "MATA NUI! Hmm...would this buy my freedom?" He held up the diamond.OOC: LULZ.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Barricade put the diamond away. "Karz." Ah, the good old days. When a Matoran who so much as looked at him strangely would spend the rest of his days headless. "I may as well find something I CAN do...any ideas?" He could always sell the diamond, but he couldn't think of much to do with the money...

Pk57sNJ.jpg