Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC Nen:Nen stopped his hopping about. "What game did you mean then?" he asked.IC Thama:Thama wouldn't be letting anyone kill anyone else. "Everyone! This fighting is pointless!" she declared. "We should stop before we hurt one another."

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: He's a Toa. Toa aren't supposed to be Titan sized.IC: [Darylhii]"A Toa is a protector of the good," said Darylhii, a massive wooden shield materialising in front of him, stopping the sword blow. It may have burnt to ashes a few seconds later, but it had managed to do its job: protect him. "Do you know why they made the Toa Code? It was so Matoran could trust and respect Toa. You may believe that killing may help good prevail, but will the people you are sworn to protect trust you? No, they will see a killer willing to do anything to achieve his goals."He rose his spear."That is why I am different to you. You claim to be on the side of good, yet you are a killer, one who does not deserve the title of Toa. Me? I have committed many atrocities, yet I have never killed. I have followed the Toa Code all my life. I may not protect the Matoran, and I may be evil, but at least I am honest with myself. This is the difference between us. You are a warrior of good who will do whatever it takes to win. I am hated by many, yet those who fear me trust me not to kill them."

OOC: Take a look at Axonn, he's basically Toa sized. And Onuzek's MOC. Both are BAsically toa sized but Titan bulked and SLIGHTLY taller.IC: Tahuva's blade did indeed burn up the wood, but he didn't stop. The slash still went into Darylhii's shoulder, as close to his neck as possible. "Even Matoran can be protectors of the good. And you're a Toa, yet not a protector of the good. How do they trust me? The experience of my friends with knowing me is how. My friends know I will not hurt them. And I will make friends with almost anyone."OOC: Not autohit, it's another case of "gave you a chance to react and you blew it..." IC: Tahuva pushed down on the massive gash, as deep as the sword was wide.OOC: 3 inches...IC: The pressure was to get the enemy to get down on his knees. "Get down and surrender, then. My teammates want you alive. Consider yourself lucky." He did not remove the sword.Barricade laughed. "Come up to me, 5 inches in front, and close your eyes. You'll see a pleasant surprise when you reopen them, but don't open them until I tell you or it won't work."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Technically it's an autohit, seeing that the momentum from the blow would have been stopped by the wood. It may have been burnt up, but the momentum was gone, meaning that you struck again. That is unless the sword sliced the piece of wood in half, which would be difficult unless you swung with enough force, and besides, it's a giant thick piece of wood.IC: [Darylhii]Darylhii did not budge."I see," he said, smiling. "You have proved to me that you are not a Toa-hero, nor will you ever be a Toa-hero. You are at best a killer. You have good intentions, but you are a merciless killer."Vines erupted from his neck, grabbing onto the sword and ripping it away from his body, throwing it away from him like he did with the axe. Moss began to weave into his wound, preventing him from losing too much blood."Only one group of people has been able to command me," said the Toa of the Green, a determined fire returning to his eyes after many, many years. "And they were my superiors in the Gukko Force."He stepped back, ignoring the flames licking his body as he emerged from the cage."Now let me introduce myself," he continued, his charred armour giving him an intimidating appearance. "My name is Darylhii, former Flight Lieutenant of the Gukko Force."

IC Nen:"I don't know," Nen said. "My other friends have told me that I'm not supposed to take surprises from friends that I haven't known for more than a day. They always remind me about the time when the guy who wanted to give me a surprise punched me off a mountain. I thought he wanted to help me go skydiving, but nope, apparently he was just trying to get me to go away like I was annoying him or something. Also, you seem to spit a lot. Do you happen to have an overactive saliva gland, or is it actually intentional?"IC Thama:"So, Darylhii, did you actually lose your memory or was that a trick?" Thama asked from behind Darylhii.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

OOC: Well, with a flaming sword and extreme strength, the wound would be only 2 inches. Plants aren't a great defense against fire and fast moving forceful blades. Those are the two FASTEST ways to beat plants.IC: "If you were in the Gukko force, then why did you plant a tree in a guardsman from an ALLIED KORO?" Tahuva was not impressed by the charred armor. To the untrained, it would seem 'cool.' But to a warrior like himself, it showed that his opponent was damaged. "Yes, I am a killer. But never at random. I have never killed anyone who isn't evil. Never. And the only reason you haven't killed is luck. Anyone who plants a TREE inside another intends to kill or maim!" He shoved Darylhii down with his hands. "STAY DOWN. UNLESS YOU WISH TO FIGHT FURTHER."Barricade laughed. Well, whoever punched Nen off a mountain like that had the EXACT same idea he did. Oh well. "Hey, come on. Just take a look at the people I hang out with. Do we look like we'd do that?" He tried to put on a nice tone, but it ended up sounding like wheezing. "And I spit because I find a lot of things foolish!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Darylhii]The Toa of the Green did not fall over, not budging from the Toa of Fire's attempts at knocking him down."I have never lost my memory," Darylhii replied. "Well there was this blank spot between collapsing in the jungles and arriving here, but that's about it."He smiled grimly at Tahuva."So you claim that my lack of kills is luck? Fool. Maiming is a perfectly good way to disable people. Planting trees in people is a good way to disable people. I have never had the intent to kill others in the first place."Vines rose around him."Now for the issue of attacking a fellow guard, I did say I was a FORMER Flight Lieutenant of the Gukko Force. However, now I am not aligned with anybody except myself."

IC Nen:At that moment, Nen heard Tahuva's speech about killing as they were still relatively near the fight. He turned to Barricade. "Your friend says he kills people. That doesn't seem like a good person to hang around. You should try to find a nicer crowd to be with. I actually do agree that a girlfriend would be a good place to start. As for the spitting, who is more foolish: the fools or the man who makes foolish gestures at the foolish foolery of the fools he foolishly assumes to be fools when he is in fact the fools?"IC Thama:"Neither of you are the most morally good people here," Thama pointed out. "For the good of everyone you should stop this pointless fighting and resolve the conflict. You two hammering each other won't get you any closer to your goals, nor will it prove a point. The only way to show you are superior is to be the better person and take the first step to stop this."

Edited by pokemonlover360

IC: Barricade simply spat. OOC: I explicitly stated that Tahuva was EXTREMELY physically strong in his profile, and that it's his greatest power. So...IC: Tahuva stopped holding back and firmly shoved the toa of plantlife to the ground. "And how did THAT happen? Speak and I'll listen...but don't try anything foolish." At this rate, the slightest plant growing abnormally fast fell into that category.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Sounds overpowered. Pretty sure only Stone Toa are provided with above average physical strength.IC: [Darylhii]"That is a story for another time," said the Toa of the Green, getting up. "Now, let us see who is the superior fighter."More vines erupted from the earth, all of them weaving towards Tahuva.

OOC: Aren't Tahuva's best abilities stated to be everything except non-fighting skills? At least, that's what all of your characters keep saying about him.IC Nen:"Thank you very much, person I don't know yet but who seems pretty cool! I'm Nen, friend of everyone. It's nice to meet you. What's your name?"

OOC: ****! WHY! WHY! WHY!!!!!!! MISSED SO MUCH STUFFFFFFFF! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-As for Tahuva, He is either TOO OP or G-Ming.. 1. Weapons pack with lots of weapons and can turn into wings? OP. Everyone else started with simply weapons while you start with a special system which can deploy any weapon required for the situation. 2. Titan sized with super strength? G-modder. Thats like using a mask of strength without using one. 3. Toa aren't supposed to know of Mata Nui's body.IC: Argentum, JL, CyraxArgentum stayed at the party. Ril had gone. His makeshift party light was useless to, so he took the weapons back as he sat down and watched.=====JL and Cyrax watched as Fragarach turned into Daryhlii. Both of them had seen it happen before, and truly wasn't very surprised. After all, this was a battle-mode activated thing. Now, they just had several theories to test. Since Tahuva, whom JL had met before, was doing another round of dumb OP things, he decided to trap both of them.Cyrax walked over towards the 2 of them grappling, and started to create a crystal dome to trap them. In conjunction with that, JL created an electric cage, which could electrify, but also create an electromagnetic field, effectively blocking much movement. Cyrax created a small hole for sound to pass.Cyrax: You say you don't have any memory of getting here. I can tell you what happened.JL: Or, you can fight, and we can give you memory loss again. Trust me, I've done far more than that.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: COUGHOnuzekCOUGHgravityCOUGHnotstoneCOUGH. Oh, and he doesn't know of Mata Nui's body. I never said that anywhere except with the original (MORE OP and Staff Vetoed Tahuva) however this one is not staff vetoed. Also, he doesn't have the weapons pack anymore.IC: The vines burst into flame. "If you insist. My blows might kill you if they land...I hope you know what you're getting into." Tahuva pulled out his bladed knuckles and Blast Rod. He fired directly, point blank, on his adversary, while holding him by the shoulder to keep him from dodging. Once he had fired a satisfactory amount of shots, he aimed a flaming bladed punch at Darylhii's head. Flames reappeared around Darylhii to prevent escape. OOC: That one, is dodgable if you don't mind having your skin and plants burned off though, because the fist was the hand holding you. So now there is no hand holding you.

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

EDIT: OOC: Yeah Onuzek is strong, even without his Pakari, although I balenced it out with making him dumb and slow. (Feel free to read his profile by clicking the banner.)OOC: Sorry TNG I gave Barricade a girlfriend...IC: VelanShe was bored, really really bored. Walking along the streets of Ta-Koro, she had happened upon a fight. Using her mask of concelment she vanished from sight and watched. At first it had been interesting, but now it was getting old. Deciding to have some fun, she picked up a rock, still invisible, and threw it at the one that spit a lot.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: It's fine, I intended for him to get one before his big internal struggle. IC: Barricade was hit by a rock. "OW! WHO DID THAT?!" He looked around. Expecting another rock, he activated his mask. "ANSWER ME!"Tahuva continued to fight inside the trap, not stopping his punch. "Release us. I mean no harm to anyone but this man."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: JLJL saw that Tahuva was now pounding. And as it stood right now, he didn't want his friend getting pounded. Cyrax destroyed the crystal cage, letting JL walked in, who created 2 electromagnetic fields and 2 electric traps, 1 around each Toa.JL: Stop. Now. Toa of Fire, stand down, or you will find yourself electrified. Toa of Plantlife, whatever your current name is, stop, and don't fight, or you'll find yourself in the same predicament as a paralyzed Toa of Fire.Who seemed fat and ugly...

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Gravity, is said girlfriend a person who loves to revel in the destruction of stuff and whose first date with Barricade will be them beating up people who can't defend themselves for fun? If so, I fully support this romantic relationship.And TNG, it is perfectly possible to dodge your 'blaster' shots. Body twisting activate~!IC: [Darylhii]That was what WOULD HAVE happened had Darylhii not twisted his body twisted his body to the side, the shots merely destroying a piece of shoulder armour. He grabbed the other Toa's fist, ignoring the pain that came with it as he threw the other being away from him."I commend you for being so annoying," he said. "I rarely talk this much unless my opponent gets on my nerves."

OOC: Her name is now considered a synonym for destruction.IC: VelanShe laughed, her disimbodied voice coming from behined him. She ran around directly infront of Barricade and turned off her mask, saying, "I did", before quickly turning it back on and vanishing.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: LOL about the fat and ugly thing...but he's wearing an ordinary Kadin. Imagine red-faced Nuparu, that's not ugly. (Though with a faceplate like Optimus Prime when in battle) and fat? He isn't THAT humongous...only like a head taller than an average Toa and with enough musculature to even out his proportions.IC: Tahuva stumbled back from being pushed, but only went back about a foot. To JL he said, "Then if you have captured us both, I have no reason to fight." Having made his opponent's hand bleed profusely then ending up captured along with them was quite anticlimactic, but it was fine. Assuming he would be able to at least walk freely within five minutes, it was fine.Barricade laughed. "All right then..." He put his hand on the ground, sensing her movements with his earth power, then threw a rock at her. "You know, we could make a game out of this..." He laughed and threw more rocks.OOC: A beautiful friendship? (bad poker face)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Darylhii]"Unlike you I have no intention of staying," said Darylhii, looking at his hand as plantlife stemmed the bleeding. "Now where was I? Oh yes, Gae Bolg."His spear shot forward, energy being released as several trees burst out of the ground, one carrying him up through the electromagnetic field. It hurt a lot, but he kept going upwards, before finally escaping from the field."Goodbye," he said, before jumping off the tree and away into the Charred Forest.

IC: JL, CyraxJL: Hey! Come back! Aw, great! Now I have to hunt him down to prevent him from doing anything stupid. Well, at least I can track him. And its good all the trees here are dead - Who knows what would happen if he absorbed them. Meh. Cyrax, trap the Toa of Fire, will you?Cyrax complied. Crystal cages appeared, 3 of them to absorb any powerful shocks, trapping Tahuva. An air hole was left open, albeit being tiny, with a radius of around 2 CM.JL, meanwhile, took off sprinting. Gripping his sword, he flipped it around and activated its grappling hook. Using it, he launched himself onto the top of the charred trees, and leapt from 1 to another, using his Arthron to follow Darylhii.OOC: Pro skills - stopped a 2 page fight in 2 posts. And without Argentum magnetizing them together.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC Nen:"Wow! She can become invible too!" Nen remarked, activating his mask and becoming almost completely invisible. He walked over to a different small rock, picked it up and threw it at Barricade.IC Thama:Thama turned to Cyrax. "Do you have him secure?" she asked.

OOC: ENOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHH!!IC: JL JL, seeing Thama using air to bring the Plantlife Toa back, followed.==Cyrax: Y'know, I don't really find the green one attractive anymore. But you, I find you hot. To be able to take a spear to your torso and still be able to talk.....Wow.OOC: Cyrax will be sticking with Ril now.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tahuva fired his blast rod at the escaping Toa. "GET DOWN HERE, DARYLHII." The blasts soared far past him when they missed, proving their range was good enough, and when he hit...well, to find that out he would have to land a hit. He fired in a circle around Darylhii, then into the circle. The blasts burned the trees and Tahuva allowed the Toa to fall, still hoping one of the circle attack blasts would hit him. "HE'S ESCAPING! BOTH OF YOU, DO SOMETHING!"Barricade laughed. "What now, are you gonna give me a bath?" He made a quake strong enough to make anyone fall--and she was the only one in the quake. He did note that she was quite attractive, so he made a point of not hitting her face with the rock he threw after she fell.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Nen:Nen headed over to Ril, Cyrax and JL and became visible again. "But Cyrax," he said in respoonse to her flirting with Ril, "You're in love with JL. It's not right for you to flirt with people other than your beloved."IC Thama:Thama prepared to stop Tahuva from chasing Darylhii if he made a move.

OOC: Yeah, but his blasts can easily penetrate the wall. They're like a fire wave but condensed and focused. IC: It was no use. The enemy had escaped. Tahuva sheathed his weapons. "Release me at once. I understand that you tried to stop the fight because you didn't know what was going on, but that man planted a tree in one of my friends--twice. The second time took that friend out of a fight, and I was left to deal with him alone." Tahuva calmly waited to be released. For the first time, Barricade shook someone's hand. "My name is Barricade." He whispered to her, "My real name is Kolhian though. Don't tell anyone." Out loud, he said, "So, are you just traveling and having some fun, or here for a reason?"Dervian and Kahua were laughing at Barricade and Velan. This was just too good to be true!

Pk57sNJ.jpg