Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Worse. He's improving and yet feeling ashamed of improving.IC: Barricade was too distracted to answer. "I have to go now...I just remembered something I need to do." He gave her a quick hug and ran off. This was RIDICULOUS! He had ENOUGH! He had been a good boy for far too long! He ran deep into the forest.OOC: You might want to release Tahuva, or he'll have to break out (though he honestly would rather not have to) for this part.IC: Barricade was way out of sight of the others...up to something. I will take orders NO LONGER! I AM AN EVIL OVERLORD! I FELL IN LOVE, I HELPED A HERO, ENOUGH! He search around...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Tahuva grew impatient. He flew out of the trap, ignoring the pain. "Argh...." He landed outside, free at last. "Now, we should keep an eye on Barricade...""On WHO, Tahuva?" Barricade walked in. He had an aura of earth energy around him, but the worst was on his face. An infected mask.Tahuva stared. "No....""Oh yes. It is." He knocked EVERYONE over with a quake that dwarfed all his other quakes. Tahuva got up. "If you're finished showing off...get that thing off your face.""No." Barricade hurled a huge dirt boulder at Tahuva."Stay behind me!" Tahuva said to the others, and he fired his blast rod, destroying the boulder. He sheathed his weapons and picked his sword and axe up from the ground. "En garde."OOC: Do not fight Barricade. Critical character development going on.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: No, I would have made it a one-post fight if I didn't want any spectators. And I don't get what you mean by mean... XDIC: Tahuva would have to try not to kill...he charged at Barricade, but an earth pillar rose up, curved, and slammed him in the face. "OOF!" He cut it down, but Barricade was lunging at him. He sidestepped when he would normally have stabbed Barricade through the chest. He knew that without an infected mask Barricade would simply be a good guy with a mischievous streak."DIE, TAHUVA!" Barricade noticed the change in Tahuva's fighting style, but he didn't care. EArth pillars lunged at Tahuva from all sides, but they were cut down.Tahuva shot a flame blast at Barricade, who blocked with his mask shield. A quake sent Tahuva almost falling, but he activated his mask and flew. "Surrender." He swung sword and axe together, shattering the mask shield. "THAT WORD IS VULGAR TO ME!" Barricade elevated himself on an earth pillar and bound Tahuva's arms with earth tentacles. As expected, Tahuva broke the tentacles, but expectation allowed Barricade to block with his mask power while punching Tahuva's mask off. "STOP MESSING AROUND! Or are you really that weak? The Makuta's power must be flowing through me!""I find it surprising that you were foolish and slow enough to be infected." Tahuva landed on one knee, which hurt, but he stood. He put his mask back on, but that gave BArricade time to punch him. Tahuva axed Barricade aside, then sent more flame blasts.Barricade walked with an earth wall. "I wasn't! I got infected...ON PURPOSE!"Tahuva was shocked. "EXPLAIN YOURSELF!"OOC: DUN DUN DUN...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: An earthen pillar, bigger than ever before, knocked the charging Ril ten meters away. "Fool! I am tired of the shame and humilation of defeat! TWICE, OUR FACTION ATTACKED! TWICE, WE LOST! EVEN AFTER JOINING YOU...RAAAH! I WAS WEAK! SHAMEFUL! PRIDELESS!" He shook with anger. "SO I TOOK ON SOME OF THE MAKUTA'S POWER WITH AN INFECTED MASK....SO THAT I COULD BECOME MORE POWERFUL! SO I WOULDN'T BE A (CENSORED) LAUGHING STOCK! AND MOST OF ALL....I FELT LOVE...AND FRIENDSHIP! HOLDING ME BACK! I HAD TO USE HIS EVIL TO BECOME PURE EVIL, TO DO WHAT I WANT WITH NO REMORSE!" He angrily punched a shocked Tahuva through a building. "AND I'M GOING TO GET RID OF YOU, THE ONE WHO DROVE ME TO THIS, FIRST!"Tahuva got up. "Now I see. I was worried about hurting a friend...but now I see. This was all your fault. All of it." He took his weapons up again. He would not kill Barricade...but he would give him one Karz of a beating. "You were the one who taught me the evil could change. RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Tahuva ran at Barricade, blasting him with flames so intense the pain paralyzed him. Tahuva slashed him with his sword, rendering an arm useless. "GET SOME SENSE INTO YOUR HEAD!""YOU SHOULD TRY THE SAME!" Earthen claws pulled Tahuva's axe away and hit him with it. Tahuva dueled with an arm from the ground, while kicking at Barricade."STOP THIS NOW!" When the blades met, he channeled his power from his sword to his axe, melting the earthen arm and catching his axe. "WAKE UP!""HA! WAKE UP?! YOU WANT ME TO WAKE UP?! YOU WAKE UP! THE BARRICADE THAT WAS INTO LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP..THE ONE WHO COULD CHANGE...HE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS ASLEEP." Barricade turned the ground beneath Tahuva to quicksand. "Melt your way out of THAT!"Tahuva used his mask to fly out. "You FOOLISH (CENSORED)!" Tahuva fire blasted Barricade away and resumed his charge.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Oh, sure, just go to a friend and pull a rabbit out of a HAT!" He raised his power to full, so that every step he took produced a powerful quake. "THIS IS THE END FOR YOU, TAHUVA!" He threw a rock, knocking Tahuva's mask off.Tahuva used his blades to hold his ground and steadily move toward Barricade. "To think...that when you came so close to meaningful bonds...you cut them!"Barricade growled and spat. "Those bonds mean nothing to me!"Tahuva retracted his faceplate and smiled. "Say what you will..." He lifted his sword... "But convince yourself of it first." He hurled a flaming sword, jet-propelled forward by the intense flames, going at the speed of a charging Kane-Ra. "What...do you mean by...OOOF!" The blade hit Barricade in the stomach.Tahuva got his axe. "SNAP OUT OF IT! IF YOU DIDN'T CARE FOR RIL AND VELAN...YOU WOULD HAVE KILLED THEM BY NOW." He axed Barricade in the face, shattering his infected mask, burning his bare face, and leaving a huge gash. Barricade fell, unconscious. "Restrain him and get him to a hospital." Tahuva hid his emotions behind a blank look, and sheathed his weapons.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC:

He flew out of the trap, ignoring the pain.

*Epic facepalm by Boromir/Sean Bean* One does not simply fly out of an electric and crystal cage.*Another epic facepalm* One does not simply find an Infected mask.

knocking Tahuva's mask off.

*Another, even more epic facepalm* One does not simply knock someone else's mask off and damage them a lot when their own mask is not on their face.

Tahuva retracted his faceplate

*LoltoomanyFacepalms* One does not simply retract faceplates when they wear masks.

He hurled a flaming sword, jet-propelled forward by the intense flames, going at the speed of a charging Kane-Ra.

*OMG!Facepalm!* One does not simply use such a powerful attack when without a mask.

"What...do you mean by...OOOF!" The blade hit Barricade in the stomach.

*Holy****Facepalm*One does not simply survive a flaming sword flying towards you at such speeds.*Facepalm* One does not simply god moderator their own char's battle.IC: Argentum, Cyrax, JLCyrax watched as Tahuva flew out of a solid. What the heck? Was he God? Or did he modify his body at a cellular level? That would mean he was God, right? Ugh......=====Argentum: Nope. He's just gonna come with me.Barricade was pulled by Telekinesis onto Argentum's back where he was magnetized.=====JL saw Fragarach walking around. He dropped down in front of him. Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Spelled 'Invisible'.IC: Argentum, JLArgentum: I'll hit him now, if you wish. But seeing as he's stuck to me, every step I take right now would hit him in the face anyways. So I guess thats fine. As his captor, I have the right to hit him any time I wish.==JL:.....Do you remember anything?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "I don't need a hit. I got plenty." Tahuva went over to a mask merchant and got a Hau. He brought it and put it on Barricade's face...Barricade woke up. "What..." He was awake, surrounded. "Even my evil could not win...""Your evil made you pathetic in that fight. Barricade...it is our bonds, who and what we fight for, that make us stronger than our bodies are." Barricade stared into space. So, he was wrong, after all. "You're right. I didn't kill them...everything the mask urged me to do was screaming 'kill them so Tahuva has nothing to protect and gives up' but...I didn't." He closed his eyes, but didn't sleep.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Barricade was hit in the face. Blood trickled from his nose. "All right...I was wrong...I deserved that." He suddenly noticed Ril was also about to hit him. "Wh--" He stopped before complaining. He had learned his lesson, and was lucky to be alive. He closed his eyes and braced for impact...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I am not unhappy that I wasn't part of anything that happened on the last 3 pages...weird battle and dialogues...IC:Sisk was still watching the hand-to-hand fighting. Over the noise the cheering Matoran made it was hard to notice anything going on outside. The Le-Matoran was not entire paying attention to his surroundings either. He was in thoughts, thinking about what to about what to do once the Marines headed back out of Ta-Wahi.He really wanted to go with them, not just because Lei was fun to be around, but he genuinely enjoyed their company. On the other hand he had given a promise to Merror to make sure Kapura was safe. And that he simply couldn't ignore.Sighing, he turned around and walked up to Kalama."I made a decision." he said, not even in his natural tree-speak.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png