Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Hasil:Walking through the desolate wastes of Ta-Wahi, Hasil s'Nelan Karos-Jareel tried to stay calm and impassive, ever listening to what was happening around him. He walked as a warrior did when meaning no harm, hands away from his belt, and walking loosely.Why would my She'pan do this, he thought to himself as he walked into Ta-Koro. Sending me out deal with Tsi'mri. I don't understand this at all.Walking to the city square, Hasil needed to find somebody to give him directions to an inn or bar of some sort."Hello?" He called in the Matoran language, his accent making it sound more pleasurable to the ear, and even strangely exotic. "Is there an inn or tavern I could go to?"Other matoran passing by him looked at him strangely, wondering why he couldn't read the signs, not knowing that it was against the code of his caste.The Kel didn't read, and didn't know much of the actual history of their people. They were the face turned outward, to deal with others, and they must not reveal anything about their race."A little help over here?"OOC: Hasil s'Nelan Karos-Jareel is open for interaction, people. Have fun.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dervian calmed down. "Well then...whatever." He made the mistake of absorbing his attack back into his body and turning to Frenzy. "You wear the cloak to hide the eyes, I understand that. What I don't get is how that happened!" Something was suspicious about all these people. Dervian saw Frenzy. This guy was even more suspicious than the last one! He turned to Mixmaster again. "Friend of yours? He has the same symbol!" He made a COLOSSAL wind sphere.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC - Frenzy - Talking"Born this way." he grunted.He saw the air forming, and jumped back, hands up in surrender."Did nothing! Did nothing!" he repeated.He pointed at Mixmaster."Saw him get plates! Did!"

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Well, your spastic friend just saved your rear." He re-absorbed the wind sphere. "One more suspicious thing and I'll make a wind sphere SHURIKEN.""You must be kidding, Dervian! You trust these guys?""I've never distrusted anyone more in my life." They both stood there, keeping an eye on Mixmaster and Frenzy.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Hasil:After walking for aimlessly through the streets for a while, Hasil came upon a group of beings about to start fighting.Grr, he thought, I musn't interrupt a challenge...but I really need the help right now. They can settle their differences later, can't they?After this thought, he strode up to the group of people who were there, staring at a colossal wind sphere forming in the air."Could you stop your challenge for a minute and help me find an inn or tavern somewhere around here?" he asked impatiently, thoroughly annoyed because nobody would help him. "I really need a place to stay the night, and I'm very lost."OOC: That would be you, TKoNI, Gravity, and Tahu Nuva Golden. I'm assuming you're in the city.

profiles i guess

IC-Hasil:"That big building right there? Thank you, kind sirs. May I inquire as to what your names are, and may I ask what you were arguing about?"He kept his hands away from his belt so as to avoid threatening them, if they knew his races customs, but he kept himself ready for anything.This madness, he thought, Madness that my She'pan would send me to deal with these Tsi'mri. Why, they even use their elemental powers in A'ani, that is completely unacceptable. He sighed inwardly. I really do wish I was back with my tribe.Hasil didn't even know that he had inadvertently helped to save a Tsi'mri from near-total destruction.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: MixmasterMata Nui this polite stuff was killing him. The first thing he was gonna do after this was kill something. "I'm Vanolm and the strange matoran over there is Desnas. To answer you question stranger, the two toa over there were inquiring why I was using some of the burnt trees over here as target practice."

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Hasil:Hasil returned the handshake with twice as much force as this 'Dervian' fellow had been able to put into it."I am Hasil s'Nelan Karos-Jareel, Daithon and Kel'anth of the Ka'saron tribe of Mri. My She'pan has sent me to wander among you Tsi'mri in search of a pana, one of our holy items. It is a...pleasure to meet you."Hasil withdrew his hand, and shook it slightly. He then bowed to all of them."What tribes are you all from, and who's range is this? I wish to speak to your She'pan, or at least your Kel'anth, if I may. Will you lead me to them?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Hasil:"I may explain to you someday then, but for now you must remain in the dark. And the She'pan is not only leader, she is mother of the tribe. This...Turaga Vakama...would he be your Kel'anth, then, senior of your warriors, or would he be more equivalent to Sen'anth, the spiritual leader?"Hasil was somewhat confused as to what a Turaga was, in this land, nor did he know what a Koro was, though from previous experience he garnered it must be some sort of word for their Edun. Strange, though, how it didn't look like an Edun, but these were Tsi'mri."Regardless," Hasil continued, "I wish for somebody to take me to speak to this Turaga of yours at a convenient time. For now, though, could you please come with me, and have somebody give me the layout of this town? I have no maps to help me, and I must search this whole land, and the Koro seemed a good place to start."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: NO NO NO, HE SHOOK MIXMASTER'S HAND HARD, NOT HASIL'S.IC: "You're not from around here, are you?" Dervian said to Hasil. He wondered why Hasil was shaking a nonexistent person's hand.Kahua facepalmed. "You're already as slimy as it gets, Desnas."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Then let's just say you went to him afterwards, I don't wish to have my character look like an cool dude after I got ninja'd.IC-Hasil:Hasil sneered in contempt at this 'Dervian' he was speaking to, thankful he had the mez to cover his face."No, I'm not," he said politely. "I come from a desert land rather far from here, when suddenly my tribe and all the others woke upon this island. We were apparently transplanted into this place, which I hear is called Ta-Wahi. So, would you help me or not?"Hasil wondered why Tsi'mri could be so...dense at times. Would he have to deal with this throughout his entire journey?Although, one of these Tsi'mri did seem to have some manners, due to the polite bow he gave. Hasil bowed back to him."Life and honors," he said.OOC: By the way, all you can actually see of him are his hands and his eyes and the skin around them, that and the top of the bridge of his nose-guard on his mask.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC-Hasil:Hasil bowed to Dervian."I thank you," he said. "Life and honors. Now, may we go to the inn and copy off a map I may use?"The thought of using these Tsi'mri maps disgusted him, though he new it was a necessity he must have. Then, after thinking more on what Dervian first said, he grew slightly perplexed. As they were walking to the inn, he asked, "Would you please elaborate on what you mean about most of the population of this land not knowing how they came to be here? It would possibly help me with my search."Gods, Hasil thought, Now we are finally getting somewhere.

OOC: Life and honors is the Kel's way of saying 'good luck and goodbye.'

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: Dude, no he's not. Just because he's a bad guy doesn't mean he's horribly unsanitary.IC - Frenzy - TalkingGosh, this guy was a serious #####. The Xantiym were supposed to be the good guys. He pulled his cloak over his head, walking off.Now, to find a tunnel. Then he could report back to the Phantoms.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Why does everybody have dissociative identity disorder?IC: [Ril]Several seconds after he had stopped ranting, Ril looked around, remembering that he was currently trying to stop Argentum from going mad. This meant that he would have to act quickly to stop the other Toa. Somehow."Silvery," he said slowly. "Why do you have dissociative identity disorder?"

IC: Dervian nodded. "Kahua, tail them." he whispered. Kahua followed very slowly and quietly, and with a backup plan if he was caught. Dervian smiled at the newcomer. "Sure. The inn is this way. I'll explain on the way there." He started walking. "All right, the native population is very small, those of us born here. Most believe, as I do, that the Great Spirit, Mata Nui, for who this island is named, created the first of us here. Fuzzy concept, but that's the mystery of the thing. The rest always seem to wake up on a beach like the heroes of old, the Toa Mata. First team of Toa, as far as anyone knows. They fought the Dark Spirit, Makuta--and never returned. Since then, people of all manner have been showing up here. I'm a native, Kahua washed up. Tahuva, well, I don't know."OOC: I know he's not dirty, but Kahua's not one to be polite with enemies.Kahua tailed silently...

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Hasil:Hasil, figuring that if this Tsi'mri would be so forthcoming, decided to tell him a bit about his people."You're a native then? You must know this land well. As for my people, our legends hold that we were born from the sun. One look at our skin and hair and you would see why, though I don't plan to show you. In fact, our eyes themselves are the color of the sun from where we saw it. Legend holds that the first of the Kel, the ven-oof!"Hasil spun around a drunken Toa to face him directly, and smelled the alcohol on his breath."Would you mind watching where it is you are walking? You are as clumsy as a Kath'en child." Hasil was glad he had his veil to keep the smell from overwhelming him, though he knew it must be powerful. This toa stank enough of his own accord, with how dirty these people generally were.OOC: Mri are overwhelmingly fastidious in their cleanliness, and they have very powerful senses. So...yeah. No offense intended, Tsi'mri friends.

profiles i guess

IC: MixmasterHe almost laughed out loud. They were actually stupid enough to trail Him? The toa was good, no doubt there, but over 1,000 surviving out in the wild on his own did wonders to his senses. He could smell the toa. A faint scent at the tip of his nose. But it was there.IC: Bonecrusher"Yo, Blackout whats up?"IC: Velan"Oh yeah try and talk with the crazy toa, that always works." She said, rather annoyed. "Barricade what is the first thing you would do if the crazy toa was after you."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zyckel"Do you know who you are speaking to, you uncle of a Brakas?"He remarked at the being who was insulting him for little reason.OOC: Zyckel is obsessed with cleanliness, he likes everything to be clean, and is known for cleaning items multiple times a day.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles