Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: JLJL: If your split personality comes up, we can use all the plants we have to see which one he hates so we can control him. From what I see, he becomes Darylhii from 'battle mode'. We need to first find a way to train Darylhii to succumb whenever he surfaces, and then we train Fragarach to control Darylhii when in a battle.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Then I will have to subdue you. To be honest, when I first met Darylhii I didn't know he had you in him. I nearly killed him because of that. But this time, if I must subdue you, I will do it without killing or maiming you."OOC: Pic of Tahuva is now posted in General Art. Check it out and rate!

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: JLJL: You know, Toa of Fire, I think you're weak. You've trained to fight, but in those fights you are trained to disobey the Toa Code. The Toa Code also forces us to be strong - to be ale to take down the enemy without any casualties. If you can't do that, you're weak.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Since I was a Matoran, I had always been trained by my father and brother. They trained me to maximize my power and give every fight everything I had. But I wasn't always a killer. At one point my full power seemed to kill everyone, so I started to fight weakly on purpose. After that, I realized that the hold of evil on this island was steadily growing. For the safety of the Matoran, I cut down on those who were too deranged, too evil. The look in their eyes, the evidence of their actions. I learned early on to read a warrior by the force and technique of his blows. Some must die. Others have one personality that must die and one that is innocent, like Fragarach and Argentum. I may not be a perfect judge...but I am strict when it comes to what I kill."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Blackout snarled at Bonecrusher, "We're almost out of food. Again." He marched into the main chamber, where he discovered that Frenzy's mission had been a complete success. He grinned. The time would soon come. Suddenly the prospect of having little food seemed like a minor issue compared to their upcoming victory.

OOC: Half the chars seen in this Koro for the past few days are one big Transformers reference. :PIC: Tahuva turned and left, going to Velan and Barricade. Dervian had just gotten back."So will you pay the bail?" he asked Velan."What bail?" "Kahua got jailed for tailing two guys who looked like Deceptoa. Stalking, they called it."Stalking. That sounded familiar. "Karz..."OOC: And the worst part is, they were Deceptoa/whatever they're called now. XD

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: If it helps, I haven't said any quotes yet. The only thing TF-like is that they have those names and are based off of the guys.IC - Brawl - CaveBrawl gazed around the room. Incinerator had finished repairs, and everyone was prepared to fight. His plan was falling into action. "Let us have a feast- on me, after the battle. Now, we will go. With every living breath, we will crush the Xanthium under our heal- and that means Barricade. Grab your weapons, my friends. It is time to fight."At that, he grabbed his own weapons. Two swords, a knife, two bows-and-arrows, two disc launchers, and a crossbow.IC - Soundwave - CaveSoundwave was already prepared. He had his sword, his wings were ready, and he was nowhere near exhausted on his power. He hoped Dervian was ready for a rematch.IC - Incinerator - CaveThe Toa spun his blades to show that he was ready. He had worked around the edges for years. The Toa Xanthium wouldn't know what hit them.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Hasil:Hasil walked out of the inn, and looked around. He had stared at the wordless map for a while, figuring it out. Now he knew both how to find the Lavapool inn again, and how to walk around the city. Checking his bearings again, he decided to go to the shop of the best blacksmith in town. He had a few chinks in his thin armour he needed fixed, that and he still needed to fix his av'tlen. Checking to make sure he was going the right way, he strode off in the direction of the city square.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: ZyckelHe shook his head as he walked toward his Shop, muttering about the high number of arrogant morons showing up on the island.He needed to get back to work... he needed to create more of his marvelous armor, the best on the island.He needed to hit himself in the head with his armor-making hammer to get rid of his headache.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC-Hasil:Hasil walked in through the open door of the blacksmith's shop, knowing that this must be the blacksmith he had spoken with last night. He walked up to the counter and banged his fist on it."Tsi'mri smith, I have need of your assistance for now," he called, hoping the owner of the place would come to him. "I hope you're also sober enough to speak with me today." Hasil stood by the counter and waited, holding the coin purse he was fairly certain had come from the blacksmith. If it hadn't...Well, he thought, Let's just hope that that Dervian fellow I met last night doesn't notice, shall we?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now