Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC:

IC:Angelus raised an eyebrow at the sudden reaction; that was really the biggest move he could make without feeling like he wanted to vomit up blood."You guys must be having a slow day.." he managed to gasp out before he coughed. "Ohhh, God, I should stop making jokes now."-Teezy

IC: Moriika became visibly alarmed. "Don't move!," he cried while still wheeling. "RIARIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIL!"But Riaril was too busy reading a note pinned to her door alongside Takimoc and Tairel to notice the cry. Too busy reading it and opening her sai's holster for a lightning-quick draw, that was.She read through the writing again. Tarn...He's back with a vengeance."Tairel," the chief doctor said heavily, "Now might be the time to get out those traps of yours."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Why you start the fight without me? :( I wanted to snipe people with Mixmaster.IC: MixmasterHe had stayed back from the fight. He was in the trees, far enough away so that he couldn't be seen, at all. Using his telescopic vision he aimed his laser rifle at one of the Toa. The one that had trailed them to the Police station. He took aim and fired.OOC: Sorry for the semi-autohit, but he only has one more shot before his rifle has to recharge. And I wanted to have Mixmaster fight Barricade after hes done sniping people. :(IC: BonecrusherHe had taken out his broad sword and had proceded to slashing and hacking at anything he saw that moved. This brought him on a colision course with a hot toa of water. (Velan) He charged at her and swung his sword.IC: VelanShe had taken out her two katanas when Tahuva had been shot in the back, getting ready for a fight. She was very impressed at Barricade's heroics. She was thinking about this untill a Skakdi with a crazed look on his face came skating towards her with a broadsword. She answered his swing with a jet of water that knocked him back.OOC: Please don't interupt Velan vs Bonecrusher fight, I'm testing their combat abilities.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Testing combat efficiency never works with your own chars. I know. And you didn't auto hit - you just posted the snipe. Didn't see any hitting. But who did you shoot?IC: ArgentumArgentum saw a small beam of light go straight at Kahua. "Sniper!" He called out, a bit late. Beer frothed from his mouth. He drank more.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Kahua, it was sort of a auto hit because I fired a laser at him, no way to dodge. lolz, it would be silent, no sound at all, but the bolt would be visible though. Might want to edit...IC: BonecrusherHe was blasted back by the jet of water. He retailated by usig his impact vision at the ground beneath the toa's feet. Then attacking with his claw and sword at the same time. He added each swing with a word, "I.. Hate.. TOA!"IC: VelanShe was knocked back by the Skakdi's impact vision. She barely got to block his powerful attacks with her katanas. Spotting an opening in his attack, she swiftly flicked her wrist, sending her katana at his open side...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: The fight with myself continues...IC: BonecrusherThe sword cut a neat wound into his side, stopping at his armor becoming stuck. Without even noticing it he swung a very powerful three handed blow down to the toa's head. While using his vision to knock her other sword out of ther hand.IC: VelanHer sword was wrenched free from her grip when it caught in the Skakdi's armor. Her other one was blasted free by his vision power. This left her vunerable to his massive attack. Sort of. She easily dodged it and struck out with her palm, aiming for the side of his jaw. His momentum caused him to dig his sword into the ground, burring a good three fourths of it.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Sorry about the delay. See post in dicussion topic. Tanuka in from Onu-Wahi.IC: Tanuka finally caught her breath having chasing the group up the highway into Ta-Koro. Looking around she realized to her horror...She was alone..."Guys?" She called out nervously. "Agarin? Cyrax? Kamaehu? Thama? Hello? Anybody?""TANUKA!" A high pitched voice called out before something collided with her leg.-------"Oh? And what would that be?" Kalama asked Sisk. They had left the warehouse following several brawls. Lei had taken a surprise beating from a Guardsmen and was playing up a limp despite being none worse for wear. She was using the excuse to use Sisk for a crutch."You decided you were going to stay with us forever and ever and ever?" Lei asked."I highly doubt that Lei." Kalama said."Isn't that Tanuka?" Kali asked pointing out a familar Toa of Water exiting the tunnel."You're right." Kalama said curiously. "What's she doing here alone?""TANUKA!" Lei called out excitedly forgetting to act the limp and tackling the Toa's leg. Tanuka yelped in surprise and wheeled her arms managing to keep her balance before look down into the eye of the excitable Corporal."Tanuka! Where have you been? Did you come from Onu-Koro? Did you like it? Did you get to meet lots of people? Who'd you meet? Did you ride an ussal crab? Did you go fast? How'd you get to Onu-Koro?" Lei asked rapid fire."Hey Lei. What happned to your limp?" Kalama asked.Lei turned and tapped her fingers together looking left and right averting her gaze."...I got better..."Laughter went up among the Marines.Kalama turned back to Tanuka. "Where are the others? I thought I said to meet up at Rock Frost.""Oh! We couldn't find Taipu so we decided to come this way and hopefully meet up you and then go to Rock Frost. You found the girls.""I did. No such luck with Kapura though. I think they're safe enough for the time being. Come on. Let's go see if we can find the others." Kalama waved at the Toa of Water to fall in line which she happily did glad to not be alone."You shoulda seen Hotu Tanuka!" Lei said bouncing in a circle around the Toa as they walked. "4 on 1. FOUR ON ONE! And she beat the Kanohi off those Sanctum Guard! Then-then-then Yuni got up there and fought that one Ussalry just like the stories say using her FRYING PAN against his SWORD! It was most hilarious and awesome thing I've ever seen!""Alright, alright! Keep it down Lei." Maya chided Lei. "As good as they are what happened in that building stays in that building."

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

OOC: Poor, smitten Le-Matoran XDIC:Sisk was about to come forward with his decision, until he heard Lei speak. How he was going to go after Kapura alone, once they left the Wahi, how he had made a promise to Toa Merror to safeguard him, in whatever way he could, with his limited abilities. Limited compared to a Toa at least.But what he had been convinced of a moment ago now wasn't his favourite option. "Lei is most-right." the Le Matoran said to Kalama. "But I must quick.know: Will we go-find Kapura some-other day?"

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

OOC: I'm not surprised. Lei has a thing for Le-Matoran. She has singlehandedly dated most of the entire Koro at this point.IC: "As you're not a Marine I can't force you to stay or go." Kalama said. "You can stick around and wait for news of Kapura or follow us around and come back here when you get word. Granted I'll probably come back if I hear anything and word travels fast among the Marines." He shrugged. "Your call.""If you get bored you can always come to Ga-Koro and look me up cuite." Lei winked at Sisk. "If I'm free we can go some some... fun." She ran her fingerd down the side of his Kanohi and under his chin up the other side before swaying out of arms reach.

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

OOC: Even Matau? =P IC:"I...uh...I..." Sisk said, trying to keep talking to Kalama, while Lei was busy with his Kanohi, but failing miserably. "I will...uh...go-follow you. If you can't find-track him now...what chance-hope do I even have?"Then idea came to mind. "But, sir, if you don't much-mind, I can quick-send a request to Gukko-HQ...for a liason assignment."

IC Nen and Thama:"At this point both of our groups have some catching up to do," Thama said, walking up to the group. "It is fortunate that we were able to find you here Kalama. I take it this is your marine group?" she asked, gesturing to the marines."Oh goodie! More friends!" Nen cheered, standing next to Thama.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: ...Maybe.Kalama shrugged. "You're welcome to it." He said. Turning to Thama he said, "Yep these are the girls. Lei, Hotu, Juno, Yuni, Maya, Kali, Nuraka, and the one currently curled up over there on Nen's shoulders taking a nap is Nala."The dark colored Ga-Matoran was hanging around Nen's shoulder now sleeping away."She's sneaky like that." Kalama said seeing the looks of surprise go around as nobody had noticed Nala there until Kalama had pointed her out."And who are these folks Com?" Kali asked."Oh!" Tanuka took over from here. "These are the Toa that joined up to help us look for you." She said. "This is JL and Cyrax, here is Thama and Nen, Agarin, Ara'kas... where did everybody else go?" She asked Thama."No luck with Taipu huh?" Kalama said. "Not so much with Kapura ether."" 'e bloodey fast 'ats wot 'e iz!" Yuni said. "Evr' toome we gut clooase, 'e'd buggar oof!"

IC Nen and Thama:"My shoulders are apparently comfy," Nen observed. If he was surprised by Nala being on his shoulders there was no way to tell. "Yay!""That's nice Nen," Thama said. "To answer your question Tanuka, when we got here a fire toa attacked Fragarach because apparently Fragarach had grown a tree into him. Then Fragarach turned evil because his pre-amnesia personality he had decided to appear and it turns out it was an evil fellow named Darylhii. Then some annoying fire toa showed up to fight Darylhii and was going to kill him because apparently he's a toa who kills but is still good, if that's actually possible. Then we convinced the fire toa to stop, but Darylhii escaped. Other people might have wandered off, but that's the main events that have happened.""While that stuff was going on I made friends with another toa of earth who seemed pretty nice except for the swearing, yelling, spitting, and overall bad attitude," Nen added. "I also met a fire toa named Ril who seemed friendly. After that there was some conflict between Ril and this toa of magnetism against the big fire toa who kills people but is still somehow a good guy and his friends. And now all of them are fighting some bad guys over there." He pointed in the direction of the Not-transformers/Ril/Argentum fight."How did you know that was there Nen?" Thama asked."I was bored so I turned invisible and went to observe what was going on. This Koro seems really chaotic compared to everywhere else on this island."

Edited by pokemonlover360

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

OOC: XDIC:Sisk nodded. He rummaged through his backpack until he found a piece of parchment and some charcoal. He was about to sit down to write the note right then and there, but then everybody decided to get acquainted or re-acquainted and instead he wrote down all the names, so he wouldn't forget or confuse anyone. He almost dropped the charcoal when he heard the name Taipu mentioned though. So both Kapura and Taipu were too elusive for anybody to get to them at the moment."That much-leaves Kapura and Taipu missing, but safe...Hafu kidnapped...and Tamaru dead." he mumbled, more to himself, but audibly.

Kalama shrugged, "Surprisingly they don't know the meaning of 'take it outside' which means 'take it outside and away from the Koro so you don't cause property damage'. Good thing a lot of these strutures were build with Makuta attacks in mind.""This Toa of Earth sounds like a meany. You should have cut his lungs out and used them as gloves. Lungs make surprisingly good gloves." Lei chirped. "But you kinda have to hollow them out first. Those little things that bleed a lot in the middle of the lungs kind of get in the way. They make good liners though.""The wheel of life circles ever onward." Juno said hearing Sisk's words. "You can't lament on the deaths of those that passed. It's not a healthy trait for a soldier. Greving is good but if you let it lock you into the past you'll never see the disc that will kill you in the present. It's hard to see what's coming when you're facing backwards watching what has already been."

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank reeled back, pain erupted from his face, luickily to be absorbed by his Mark. He frowned, "I'm sorry."Upon finishing his sentence, he struck Naona across the face with his staff so hard, she flew through the air, spinning. It was unclear whether or not she was still awake.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Hmmm... you're right. That would kill him... What if we used only one lung and his liver?" She asked. "He doesn't quite need BOTH... no that's no good... you should NEVER squeeze the liver... the cream filling isn't quite as delcious as I've been led to believe...""Rememberance is good." Juno said. "Just remember not to let it consume you.""THAT'S IT! We'll use a lung and his kidney!" Lei exclamed."Lei, sweetie. SHUT. UP." Hotu said. "You're starting to freak on lookers out again.""Oops. Sorry!" Lei said brightly rubbing the back of her head embarssed.