Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: BonecrusherHe dodged the water jet and swing of her flail, "Honestly, how many weapons are you carrying?"He then fired his impact vision dirctly at her chest.IC: VelanHow he dodged her water jet and flail, she didn't know. Or couldn't remember. The impact blast had ripped part of her armor off and she was bleeding. A lot. She saw him coming to deliver the final blow through blurred vision.OOC: Barricade, nows the time to save her...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Barricade left Dervian. "I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!" He threw up an earth wall between Bonecrusher and Velan, then shot him with 3 disks. "YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME, (CENSORED)" He jumped, flipped, and landed in front of Bonecrusher while transforming his disk launcher into claw mode and slashing downward aided by his falling momentum.OOC: EPIC. MOVE.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: TNG, You're doing it wrong. Sound travels through Particles - Creating strong enough noise and Soundwave can destroy your ears and the earth dome. You said you were a good RPer - create a Vacuum shield.....IC: Argentum. JL. CyraxArgentum: HAHAHAHAHAH! ENEMMIIZIZ! Die, Man!He sent a magnetic pulse at Mixmaster, strong enough to send him flying off a few meters, but made sure Kahua didn't get hit...Hopefully.=====JL: I didn't see much of that. I did see Tanuka blast people off her. I think a leg hit my mask.Cyrax: Well, now we just wait for everyone to get ready?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: VelanShe moaned.IC: BonecrusherHe was caught off gaurd by Barricade's attack. It slamed into him and sent him back a few steps. Part of his face had been ripped off. He now looked like the the image of death."You know something Barricade?" He said through a bloodied mouth, "I... Hate... You."He then unexpectedly ran into Barricade, tackling him.IC: MixmasterHe simply twisted his hips to dodge the blow tp his back. Although the magnetic pulse send him flying back. With lightning fast reflexes he fired at Argentum, while in the air.IC: Onuzek"Onuzek is wondering where we are going." He asked.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC - Incinerator - FightThe Toa had made the wrong choice. Attacking two Phantoms? Ones that were debate my more powerful? Bad idea.Spinning blades came at him, tossing his sword out of dodge in momentum. He locked the Toa to the ground with gravity.IC - Soundwave - FightThe Toa quickly flew behind him, slicing at his back. Now he was in a pinch. Turn to block? Get sliced by spinning blades. Stay unturned? Get sliced in the back.IC - Brawl - FightBrawl rose a wall of earth to block the attacks. Then he came back at the gravity-locked Tahuva with speeding bolts.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Argentum, JLArgentum dodged, the shot barely cutting a small gash in his right arm. Keh. Turning back, he saw Soundwave in quite a predicament. Better force him to make his choice quick! He sent a magnetic pulse in a direction which would force Soundwave into the spinning blades if hit.=====JL: Ready.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Dervian's WEAKNESS is he can't make broad gusts of wind or vacuums.IC: Barricade knew Bonecrusher quite well, and so DID expect the tackle. Activating his mask, he made him TACKLE THE SHIELD, then pulled out his disk launcher, held it up to his face, and lowered the shield while firing point blank. Dervian hurled a wind shuriken at Incinerator and Brawl from above. "TAHUVA, GET UP!"Tahuva started to try to push up, while using his Kadin, but it was just too little. He pulled out his Blast Rod and shot Dervian's wind shuriken when it was near Incinerator, creating a HUGE explosion that could reach and sear him in time before he could run or dodge unless he had a Kakama. Wait, he didn't have one? GOOD! He used the distraction to get up, then stabbed the ground and melted the ground under Incinerator. However, he had to take the hit from Brawl. "KARZ!"

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Ril/Fragarach - Darylhii]"You planted a tree in me when we first met, and half an hour ago you planted vines into my chest.""Not me.""Liar.""Seriously, I didn't plant anything into you."Ril thrust his arm out, fire engulfing it as he stared down Fragarach, coldness present in his eyes. "Care to repeat that?""I said I didn't plant anything-OOF."Fragarach coughed as Ril fist slammed into his chest, sending him flying back several metres. As he attempted to get up, the other Toa tackled him, and began to punch him in the head several times."I. Seriously. Didn't. Plant. Wait, my voice is getting deeper."The next fist Ril threw at him was blocked, and the being that was once Fragarach smiled."Hello again," said Darylhii.

IC: Ara'kas saw the transformation happen and snarled. "Not this time." Ril found himself knocked away, his place taken by the heavily armored noble. Ara'kas unsheathed her sword, bowing slightly to Darylhii. "Now we finish our fight. Nobody interfere."OOC: Like for reals yo, don't everyone rush the bad guy.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "Never occurs to you I can hh-" Ara'kas left hand grabbed the spear, twisting the head away from her body. "Block that, does it?" The pattern on her gauntlet glowed, before a torrent of fire snaked across the vines entangling the spear.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Ara'kas hadn't let go of the spear. So as the toa was pulled forward, she used the momentum to perform a sword thrust towards Darylhii's chest. The tip of the blade was glowing red, ready to unleash a wave of fire to incinerate the plantacles.

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC: I just realised something. Fragarach is an imbecile, except Darylhii a skilled former Flight Lieutenant of the Gukko Force.New idea. Chuck Fragarach into combat situation against enemies, and because of Darylhii's lack of allegiance to anybody except for himself, Darylhii becomes awesome in fight.IC: [Darylhii]Darylhii grabbed the sword, pulling into his stomach, ignoring the pain that came with a sword stabbing into one's chest. He drove it in fully, the hilt being the only part of it visible on the front, while the blade was emerging from his back. He smirked, and lifted up his spear, bringing it down on Ara'kas' head.OOC: Obviously crazy.

IC: The blow was delivered from a cramped position, but still hit hard. Ara'kas staggered back, her head ringing. The toa of fire seemed in a bad position, dazed and unarmed, until one considered her opponent had a sword in his stomach. A slight grin on her face Ara'kas used her fire powers to make a blade attached to her left knuckles. Where it connected, the fire was purely aesthetic, but the blade itself was hot enough to scorch flesh deeply. Not waiting for her opponent to admire the finished blade, Ara'kas stabbed at Darylhii's shoulder with it.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: [Darylhii]A giant lilypad exploded from his shoulder, squeezing onto the fiery blade. Darylhii ignored the fact that the lilypad was burning away into ashes, but was rather satisfied by the steam that emerged from the liquids inside the lilypad. He jumped backwards, letting the plant die away, and pulled the blade out of his chest, ignoring the pain that came from it, before throwing it off into the distance, where it slammed into the ground. He quickly moved forward, slashing the tip of his spear to the side.

IC: "Seen it before." The slash was blocked by Ara'kas' gauntlet. Upon closer inspection, one realized that they were actually two parts, the flexible metal glove, covered partially by the rigid steel armguard. As the spear grated to a stop, Ara'kas made a small beckoning motion with her fingers. Unbeknownst to Darylhii, this caused a channel of hot air to come into existence, sending Ara'kas sword flying back to her. By way of Darylhii's head, hiltfirst.

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: [Darylhii/Ril/Naona]DONK!The sword promptly slammed into Darylhii's head at high speeds, knocking him to the ground face-first, sending him sprawling into unconsciousness. Everyone around the battle stared at the strangeness of his defeat, especially Ril."That was anticlimactic," the Fire Toa remarked.---Naona crashed to the ground, her mask knocked slightly askew. She slowly got up, ignoring the pain dealt to her face, readjusting her mask as she slowly marched forward, brandishing her staff."Give up Tank," she said softly. "You don't need to do this."

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank called out, the desperation in his voice even more obvious than before, "Yes I do! You don't get it!"He swiped at another Matoran, knocking him to his back, "He is the key to my memory! They were going to put him in comatose!" He spoke the last word as he struck another member of the Guard down, flying into the gate walls. He looked up at Naona, "I had no choice!"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: [Naona]Naona twitched."EVERYBODY HAS A CHOICE!" she roared, jumping forward to split the ground around Tank. "YOU COULD HAVE PROTESTED HIS TREATMENT AND QUESTIONED HIM! NOW YOU RELEASED A DANGEROUS CRIMINAL BACK INTO THE WORLD, POSSIBLY DOOMING MANY INNOCENT BEINGS IN THE FUTURE!"OOC: Never use 'no choice' as an excuse when talking to Naona.

IC: Ara'kas simply picked up her sword from beside the unconscious Darylhii. She then turned to the marines and Ril. "You might want to tie him up then give him medical attention. He's got a little chest cut."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank fell, but used his staff to regain his footing under the crumbling ground. He growled, and shouted back, no. Screamed, his voice booming, "I did not choose the marking! I did not choose to forget my very name! I DID NOT CHOOSE TO KILL TWO DOCTORS, BOTH OF WHICH WERE TRYING TO HELP ME!"He stepped forwards, and slammed his iron staff into the ground, sand swept around the base of it, "I DID NOT CHOOOSE TO BEAT AN INNOCENT MATORAN TO DEATH!"Tank flipped his staff upwards, and the largest blast of sand Tank had ever conjured launched forwards, enveloping Naona, "YOU DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF CHOICE!" Tank screamed, refusing to let up the sandstorm that spun wildly around Naona.OOC:And never use choice as an excuse when directing said thoughts at Tank. :P

Edited by MicroSnipe

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: So begins the epic rant about choice.IC: [Naona]Naona's mask activated, and she shot out of the sandstorm, charging towards Tank."YES I DO!" she roared. "I DID NOT CHOOSE TO HAVE MY BEST FRIEND TORN AWAY FROM ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER! I DID NOT CHOOSE FOR MY PARENTS TO DIE! YOU THINK I DON'T UNDERSTAND CHOICE? THINK AGAIN!"She stopped right in front of the other Toa, and punched him."DESPITE ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED, I KNOW THERE HAD BEEN CHOICES! I JUST TOO FOOLISH TO TAKE THEM!"

OOC: This Koro is loaded with battles...wow. Oh, and who should I draw next? Zeltroth? Senturon? Dervian? Kahua? Etc. IC: Kahua saw Mixmaster magnetically sent aside. He ran to him in a second with his Kakama, and swung his sword down on him. Also, since Mixmaster's body was full of Iron Sand, he used that to keep his body perfectly still. "You should have washed that outta your armor before attacking, I left it there when we last met!" Mixmaster had his limbs spread out and locked, leaving his head-chest-stomach area exposed. Kahua cut him cleanly in half. "Karz, I'm good."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank stumbled backwards, and slammed his feet into the ground, "You have not been stripped of your name, your memories, your life, and your choices."Tank spun his staff around, "I HAVE!" He stepped forwards, and brought his staff upwards, trying to hit Naona with an uppercut.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank swept his staff under Naona's legs, knocking her knees together and bringing her on her back. Tank reared, and punched downwards, his fist landing in the ground right next to Naona's head, his fist entering the stone floor half a foot deep. He spoke through gritted teeth, his mask only a few inches from Naona's."It's not that simple."

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC:HHGTTG REFERENCE.IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank pulled his elbow back, ready to punch a hole through Naona's face. He could totally do it. The amount of pain he had absorbed was tremendous. Not to mention he had just punched a clean hole in the stone ground. He no doubt could punch a hole through the Toa's head. His teeth still gritted, Tank spoke, "The times I get to make my own choices are rare. So I will exercise that privilege now."Tank stood up and turned around, he looked at Utu, who somehow had managed to subdue two Matoran Guardsmen, as proved by the two rolling on the ground in pain. Utu looked back at Tank and smiled. Tank returned the gesture with a frown. He stepped forwards and grabbed hold of the gate's bottom, waiting for Utu to do the same.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

OOC: JL, you didn't exactly get it right either. Sound needs an elastic medium to travel.IC:"It's ever odd a never-boring going with you." Sisk decided loudy. He could hear noises from elsewhere, the business of Ta-Koro itself and now another small fight with a Toa with split personality. "Well it wouldn't be much-fun without the grazy-goofs." he added, giving the Marines closest to him a wink.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Utu - Ta-Koro GatesUtu turned around, and looked at the Toa of stone, he smiled before turning around to lift the gate.IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank lifted, the pair together could budge the large metal gates, with effort however. Tank's footing slipped on the now crumbling ground beneath them, but he regained it again. The two Mark Bearers pushed upwards in one final effort, and slipped under the gate as it came down, Tank narrowly falling into the lava below.Tank looked through the iron bars at Naona and the groaning Guard members on the ground, "One day I will pay for what I did. But not today. Not until I realize who I am."Utu stood up, his strength returning, not paying attention to Tank's words, and instead the Guard members in pain. Eyeing them oddly.IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Guard's PostTuara rolled over and groaned. With a start she stood up, realizing what had just happened, only to fall down again, unconscious once more.

| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: [Ril]"I just realised something," said Ril, looking at the Toa of the Green's chest wound. "Why am I not treating my OWN chest wound? I mean, I got a spear stuck through it, a vines planted into it a second later, wrapping me into a cocoon. A few minutes later after somebody burns the vines away, I get up and start drinking beer!"

Edited by Hubert

IC:Angelus was out like a light. Unaware of his unconsciousness, the doctor had put on an ether mask, which only sunk him further into blackout mode.He felt only a slight motion, very slight, as the spear was pulled out of his chest.I'm gonna make it...He wanted to speak, try and say something, but the amount of ether they had used was astounding. Finally, he felt like he could say a few words."I want to keep the spear," he managed to whisper before sliding back into unconsciousness.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND