Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Tairel)

Tairel grinned slightly before swallowing a sip of his tea."And, sorry I didn't tell you a bed time story when I tucked you in to bed last night," he jokes before reaching for a cigarette. Karz, when would he remember he was out? The Ta-Toa places his hand back on the cup and heats it up slightly with his elemental powers.-Mef Man

IC: Riaril tossed him one of her own cheap Ta-Koroan ones. She used the movement to conceal the fact that she was flushing furiously beneath her mask."I forgive you," she added with a small grin. The doc took a cautious sip of her own tea, then got back to stirring it.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Tairel)

"Thanks," he repeats before quickly lighting the cigarette and placing it in his mouth. "I can make a run to Po-Koro for some better cigarettes," Tairel mumbles; not wanting to offend her poor choice of the resources left."Anyway, about those days off, you can just...forget about them," he says. "It's too busy here and I'm okay; I just need to bury Ga'mal." The words felt weird on his lips and tongue. Ga'mal being dead for real? And he talked about the burial like it was no big deal. Was the hospital taking that big a toll on his feelings of death?-Mef Man

IC: Riaril smiled, but there was no life in it. She nodded slightly and lifted her cup."To friends-family-," the toa paused, suddenly haunted by a vision of a Gabel leaving their hut; she shook it off soon enough and continued, "Gone by."

[Profiles]

IC: ArgentumArgentum:.....No..........He's still my responsibility. Tahuva cannot simply take him an leave. Being a Xanthium member doesn't mean you automatic get a get out of jail free ticket. I'm going to follow, and if their enemies attack, I will assist them if that means I take Barricade back. I saw where they went, and it isn't hard to follow even if there's a little air on the floor.He silently trailed the Xanthium. Another easy fight, unless the Xanthium were gods or had modded themselves with those Xian and Skakdi tech.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: AngelusAngelus staggered into the hospital clutching at his stomach.Stupid, Angelus. So so so stupid."I really hope there's a doctor here," he said with a weak grin before he collapsed to the ground. His hands slid away from his form, revealing a large spear embedded in his stomach.OOC: I'm baaaaack.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Riaril smirked, remembering how the last time Takimoc had done so worked out. She began to think of a response-"RIARIL!"-And then said Ta-Toa's voice sliced through her thoughts.Riaril knew that Takimoc liked to yell. A lot. In fact, on a typical day he did so at least once.But she also knew that this cry was not one of those. This was a cry in genuine fear.The chief doctor got up, ignoring the fact that she still felt like dung. "Come," she called to Tairel, letting a bit of urgency seep into her voice to make sure he knew this was no joke while striding towards the door.Moriika took one look at the toa. His eyes widened and the ta-matoran cursed.What was it with people coming in with life-threatening injuries these days?The ta-matoran gingerly lifted the toa onto a stretcher and set him down with face up. Then Moriika began to wheel him towards the nearest operating room, crying: "Riaril!"

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC: [Stronin]As Stronin followed Soli into the hospital, he blinked at the sight of a being with a spear embedded in his chest falling to the ground. The sight of it reminded him of what Henkka had said about a different version of him, where he had been last seen dying from a spear in the chest."Injured person number two," he remarked as he quickly went over to check on the other being. "Great, is there something about me that attracts injured people?"He watched as the doctors took the being in, and looked back over to Soli."I think they'll be a bit busy for a while."

Edited by Hubert

IC:Angelus raised an eyebrow at the sudden reaction; that was really the biggest move he could make without feeling like he wanted to vomit up blood."You guys must be having a slow day.." he managed to gasp out before he coughed. "Ohhh, God, I should stop making jokes now."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Tank - Ta-Koro GatesTank stumbled forwards, and turned around once more, launching sand hard at Naona, running it past her, making scraping noises along her armor. In the corner of his eye, Tank watched as Utu was knocked to the ground, for what he didn't know.IC: Utu - Ta-Koro GatesUtu stood up again and swung at his tailed opponent.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: [Naona]Naona sped forward, her mask active, ignoring the friction of the sand as she pulled back her fist, stopping abruptly in front of Tank, arm raised, before she sent a punch at him, all the momentum that had been obtained from using her mask fuelled into it as it closed in on the other Toa's face.

OOC: If Argentum can take on even one more opponent than Tahuva, he's the one GMing. They're both at about the max power for a char in this game. All the Xanthium are trained battle-hardened professional fighters. And wouldn't a person like Vakama be willing to give a LITTLE help to people who defended? Most of the people defending the village were the Xanthium, even though some non-Xanthium fought the Deceptoa chars that weren't NPC's.IC: Tahuva had a strange feeling he was being followed, but was too distracted. "We need to find a suitable place to defend from. The forest gives them an advantage, because they can hide and ambush us there. Avoid it."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

Lol nope. That depends on the RPer, not the god modding.You seem to have forgotten Barricade is still Argentums prisoner. He won't attack the village. In fact, Vakama was the one who tasked Argentum with the job. If Tahuva is weak, controlled by a bad RPer, even if there are 1000 of him, a good RPer will destroy the army of Tahuvas in seconds due to their ability at RPing.IC: ArgentumArgentum followed the Xanthium. Despicable, foolish Toa, they were, not worthy of the actual title of 'Toa'.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: The thing is, you can be a good RPer, but sometimes, opponents will just be stronger. One Kalama, though he is an excellent RPer, could not justifiably take down two or three Toa controlled by decent RPers.Say, some say I may not be one of the better RPers, but I have a few skilled characters. They could probably take down Kalama's raiders due to having powers.IC - Order of Phantoms - ArrivingThe group arrived in Ta-Koro. They were discreet in all actions, confident in their imminent victory. There were what, four Xanthium? How could they match up against five arguably more powerful opponents and a Skakdi? That was about to be found out.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Well yeah, but I'm a decent RPer. And Barricade is now full good guy but with a proud attitude.IC: Tahuva brought them to the center of the village. "This will be a good spot to defend from."Barricade sniffed the air. "They're here. I smell them.""There's someone else following us too." Someone familiar...the body temperature of one of them gave it away. A Fire Toa. And someone else.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Barricade is a good guy, but he's still a criminal. The other alternative is prison.IC: [Ril]"My name is Aronis Ril, Bombardier - Ta-Koro Guard Artillery Corps," said a voice from above them. "All of you are under arrest for assisting a criminal in escaping."Ril floated above them, a thermal updraft holding him up. His arms were crossed, and he was glaring at them."If you return Barricade back to us, I shall drop any charges you have currently racked up, which includes destruction of private property and assisting criminals."

Edited by Hubert

IC - Brawl - FightIt seemingly came out of nowhere. An arrow to the back of Tahuva. Soon, more followed it. Volleys upon volleys of arrows struck up against Tahuva.IC - Soundwave - FightA horrible ringing filled Dervian's ears. It sounded like screaming, drilling, and grinding all at once. In seconds, it got louder. Soon it would be crippling.IC - Incinerator - FightKahua's gravity suddenly got heavier, and he felt like the world was on his shoulders. Even then, a knife came flying at him.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: "Ril! He has joined us! If he does anything against the law, I will take full responsibility!""Uh oh..."An arrow struck Tahuva in the back. "What the?!" More arrows flew.Dervian screamed. "WHAT..IS THIS...BRAIN..HURTS..!"Kahua fell, and didn't even see the knife flying at him.Now it was up to Barricade. He jumped in front of Tahuva after the first arrow and activated his Hau, blocking the rest. A sonic attack on Dervian! He made an earth dome over Dervian to block it. Kahua was under ridiculous gravity--A KNIFE?! He pulled out his wheel whip and caught the knife. Tahuva pulled the arrow out, quickly and painfully. "Argh..""You can thank me later."Tahuva sent fire in the directions of the attacks, blowing the hiding places to pieces. "BRAWL!" He pulled out his Blast Rod and opened fire, while pointing his blade and making a huge dome of flame appear around Brawl, as hot as the Blast Rod. He ran while firing to slash with his sword when he got there.Dervian got up. "SOUNDWAVE!" He hurled 2 wind shurikens, one going past Soundwave and curving around to hit his back, the other going head-on.Kahua was helped up by Barricade. "Two of their troops have Iron Sand in them, I can control their bodies when they show up! Wait until they call for reinforcements!" He used the Iron Sand he did have with him to make twin swords and charged at Incinerator. His Kakama got him there almost instantly, and he slashed from both left and right.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum: Now would be a good time to take back prisoners. Unless they fight us, in which we take all of them to prison. Tahuva, if you would like to take responsibility for him, you could be a prison guard.He used telekinesis to pull Barricade into the air between Ril and himself.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: My brother does.IC: Tahuva ignored Ril's ridiculous question. Since when were police drunkards? He used his flight to get to Brawl faster, put away his Blast Rod after he got there (which meant after 5 shots) and pulled out his axe while slashing his sword. If his sword was blocked or dodged, he swung his axe.Dervian stopped mid-attack, letting the shuriken fly, and levitated with his mask while using wind to propel himself. "HEY, HE JUST SAVED OUR LIVES!" He grabbed Barricade and pulled him down.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: ArgentumArgentum: He can save lives, but he's still a criminal. He is still a prisoner, and you would be outlaws if you don't turn him in. As for the enemies attacking you, why don't you focus on them? You were planning a defense anyways.He used his mask to grab Barricade again, this time pulling Dervian along unless he let go.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: [Ril]"You guys are still under arrest for destruction of private property, murder and assisting a criminal in escaping custody," said Ril. "But we'll help you deal with this and then we'll talk about it later."He teleported in front of the group, turning to address the attackers."Hello, my name is Aronis Ril - Bombardier, Ta-Koro Guard Artillery Corps. All of you are under arrest for assault and attempted murder."

IC: [Ril]"They're not," said Ril, pointing to Tahuva and the rest of the Xanthium. "They're just under arrest for stealing you out of custody, property damage and other minor things. You on the other hand as part of the losing side have been convicted of war crimes, murder, escaping custody, property damage and being Barricade."

IC: ArgentumArgentum: Meh.Using Magnetism, he forced Dervian off, and pulled Barricade towards him again.Argentum: Though what Ril said is true. We'll deal with you later.

!

I'm still stronger than you.....

You are my Split Personality? They say you are strong. Someday, I hope to remove the hate from you, to be able to become one with you, so we both have each others strengths to cover each others weaknesses.

Someday. But would you like to see how my skills would dominate yours?

...........Tell me, will you shut up? We are the same people. You just fight in a different way - you against everyone, while I'm with friends.

You are against 'Everyone', you know?

No. I'm fighting."Again, you seem to have mistaken us for evil beings. Toa do not kill. Killing is murder. Murder is a crime, especially if you are a Toa. If you are a Toa, the war you face requires you to remove, disarm the enemies weapons, and stop them from being able to fight more," Argentum said in response to Barricade, "So you would be wise to ally yourself with us. Remember Silver? You told me about him - he is free to talk to me without me killing myself. That means if I need to fight a strong opponent, I can talk to him, and he can bathe in the glory of bloodthirst. I can still attack him from inside while he cannot attack me because this is MY body......but he can attack you if he wishes. Boy, that would be bad. Now, we face the same enemy. We fight the same enemy. And when all of them are stuck behind bars, you come with me, or you become a fugitive wanted by everyone."He lowered Barricade to the ground as he started to walk around. Maybe I should join the Ta-Koro guard. They seem better than Kalama and his sissy marines. Although all of them are girls anyways...Ok, nevermind. I'm straight.OOC: Who wants Drunken Fist Argentum?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013