Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: SoliSoli led Stronin out and after a short walk they arrived just across the street from Naona and the others. So far no one had noticed them. "So Stronin," Soli whispered, "It's now or never."IC: SlifeSlife finally arrived on his makeshift board, at the hospital the others had run too. "Yo Chaps, where are you," Slife called out.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: [Naona/Stronin/Ril]Naona turned around, pausing for a moment as she took sight of Stronin, who seemed to be arguing with another Toa. She was about to say something when Stronin turned to stare at her."I can see the sparks fly," Ril commented. "The romantic tension is rather heavy.""Shut up Ril/Shut up Aronis," the two snapped, turning to face him for a few seconds.The Toa of Fire chuckled. "See, definitely in love with each other."The two Po-Koro natives continued glaring at each other, before Stronin spoke."Naona. Want to work together to kill Ril?""Of course."Ril gulped as the two slowly turned to face him, murderous looks on their faces. He was about to teleport away when they charged, and began to beat him up with their bare hands.

IC: [Stronin/Naona/Ril]"Sorry," said Stronin. "He needs to die for daring to call me and Naona a couple."Naona nodded, rapidly hitting Ril in the nose. "I do not have any romantic interest in Stronin."Ril held his hands up, trying to block the blows coming from the other two. "But you guys are so-URKK!"

IC: Riaril hugged Krayzikk back. She could then only watch as he disappeared into the darkness.No...However unimportant it looks like we are, we're...We're more than just flesh and armor.She dragged. Then the toa closed the door and locked it.We're much deeper. We're more than the sum of our bodies...A miracle in our own right.She turned and began to walk back to her office.And it is my sacred duty as a doctor to keep each and every one of those miracles alive as long as possible.Hau heard Slife's call. "Quiet!," he cried back, still watching and waiting. "He could arrive at any second."

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: TarnHau didn't know how right he was. No sooner did he say that then an iron spike erupt from the ground, driving at Hau's face. At the same time, one went for the door to Riaril's office. From across the street, Tarn laughed maniacally.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Very classy guys, now who's going to pay? My character has nothing but his weapons and what he's wearing.IC-Hasil:Hasil walked out of the room, flexing his newly repaired arm. It'd take a little while, but he'd be able to bring it up to the same strength as before. Walking into the lobby, he noticed that the two people who had apparently brought him here were missing."Excuse me," he said to a doctor, "But where are the two beings who brought me here? One was, I believe, a Toa of Stone, and the other was blind. Where exactly did they go?"He then noticed nobody seemed to be there, so he decided to walk out and search on his own.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: That's okay. She'll just ask for extra from Jaller.IC: Riaril caught the iron spike in her sai and skidded away. She began to run towards the lobby-there she could be most of use to the others.Hau charged outside without even a thanks to Onuzek. The toa's chain rattled as his eyes flickered this way and that, still looking for his foe.

Edited by Pein

[Profiles]

IC (Mevi and Madrihk, Ta-Koro main square):Mevi's search had proved futile. There was no trace of the infected Toa she wanted to find, and at this point the trail would have gone cold anyways. The island was big, and it was hard to tell where Twiak could have gone. Somewhat frustrated, the Ta-Matoran resolutely gripped her halberd and went back towards the guard HQ.On her way there, however, she passed by the main square, where something caught her eye. A Toa and a Vortixx, standing next to a sign proclaiming in big letters something about island liberation. The white and black Toa didn't seem to happy, however, though his mannerisms improved the second he noticed that Mevi was approaching."Ah, hello," he said, with a welcoming yet distant smirk on his Kakama. "Are you here to join our grand mission?""Perhaps," Mevi said. "Ta-Koro guard. What are you doing, exactly?"Madrihk groaned. "So not even the guard heard my little speech just now. This village is bustling with life, yet no-one seems to care about the big news. Very well," he continued, "I guess I'll just have to explain again. I am Madrihk, Toa of Ice and leader of the Island Liberation Squad. We have set up camp at Lake Pala, where my team is now busy building a new village. Many people fight against Makuta. We are here to not just fight, but to actually take back control over the land outside our Koros. We started in Le-Wahi, and our forces are growing.""Aha," Mevi said, "seems like a noble cause.""Indeed it is!" Madrihk enthusiasm began to shine through. "We will accept anyone who wants to support us. We need warriors, and that's why we came here, to the village with the most organized guard force. But we also need just regular people to help us expand, and so I was hoping that I could draw the attention of everyone here. Apparently, that failed.""This Squad of yours... does it accept Matoran?""A Matoran was one of the first to join," Madrihk nodded. "Species, gender or rank doesn't matter. We take anyone who is not directly destructive to our cause. Am I right that you are interested, then?"Mevi smiled. "I am. Up until recently I've felt useless in the guard force due to all the Toa running around. I am a scout, and I'm not relly needed right now. Recently there was an attack... and infected Toa murdered a guard and almost got my friend as well. He tried to eat him alive! Makuta's infection is a blight upon the island, and if I can do my part to get rid of him, then I will."Madrihk turned to look at Zand for a moment. "Well, we seem to have a new member, Zand" he said, before turning back to Mevi. "Just tell me your name and I'll add you to my list. Don't worry, there is no binding contract or anything. If you feel like leaving at any point in the future, you are free to do so. No one really gets paid, for that matter.""A true heroes' band, then," Mevi commented. "Doesn't matter, I'm in. My name is Mevi, scout of the Ta-Koro Guard.""Me...vi," Madrihk mumbled as he wrote the name onto his roster. "All right, that's in order, then. We'll be leaving for Lake Pala in a few hours, but first I'll be trying to gather some more recruits. If you got anything to do before leaving, do it now, then meet us back here.""OK," Mevi said, and went to gather her things. If she were to join this "ILS", she figured, she wouldn't be back in Ta-Koro for a while.

Edited by Katuko

IC: OnuzekHe sighed as Hau charged out into the street. "Onuzek thinks thats good way to die, charging into unknown stuff," he said to himself. He went over to place to defend, floating the spikes over with him. He was getting ready for the toa to come inside and try and attack someone in here.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: JLJL: Dude, you both are just so....close to each other! Its like last time we met, Stronin! Except you're describing yourself. You are expressing your love to each other through anger management issues, except this time, its steeper in level - you are BOTH attacking the SAME person at the exact same time! But your girlfriend needs a serious anger management class.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

The Marines looked at each other before looking at JL."Are you like... repressed or something?" Nuraka asked."Seriously." Maya said. "Most of us are happily single. Karz Juno is probably old enough to be your great many times over grandmother. She probably hasn't felt the need to date since we were brought to this island by Mata-Nui."Juno just blinked.Lei shrugged. "I flirt for personal reasons.""Bored." Nala said sleepily now located on Cyrax's shoulders."Besides..." Nuraka started."There's no such thing as consentual love in prision." The entire group of Raiders chorused."That is just asking for trouble." Hotu said."SKY TRIP!" Without waiting for Kalama's word, Lei hopped straight into the Gukko's saddle. "Let's fly!"As the scout went ahead the rest of the Raiders made their way onward.OOC: Kalama's Raiders to Ko-Wahi.

With the power of Firefox now I CAN be in two places at once!

Things I've written: Interview with Nidhiki And other Interviews, TARGETED

Things I've guest stared/cameo'd in: Makuta infects the Eds! Seeing Thru the Fog

Thinks I've Co-authored: Adventures of Bolt and Company!

US Army Vet: HOORAH! BZPRPG Prof: Kalama

IC Nen and Thama:Nen hung his head after Nala moved off his shoulders. "Aww, my shoulders aren't comfy anymore," he said, sadly.Thama put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay Nen, it was fun while it lasted," she said, trying to cheer Nen up.Nen raised his head back up. "I guess you're right. Oh well. We have ADVENTURE to go on anyway.""So you're fine now?""Yup. Let's go!" Nen said, back to his usual chipper tone.Thama could only stare blankly at him as they followed the marines into Ko-Wahi.OOC: Nen and Thama to Ko-Wahi

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: Ara'kas gave one last glance at JL and Ril before following the marines. As she left, these words could be clearly heard. "You're on your own, I'm not mediating any more. And I agreed with the others anyway."OOC: Ara'kas to Ko-Wahi.

Edited by Progenitus Worldsoul

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC:Angelus was about to make a sort of retort, but then he stopped. Two and two combined in his head.Dark markings resembling the work of the rest of what she said which I don't feel like listing out...?"Have you investigated Ga-Koro?"-Teezy

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Guard Cells EntranceTuara tilted her head and her eyes widened. Her voice lost its sarcastic tone, "No. Why?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC:Sisk looked over his shoulder, giving Lei a wink, before Skyscratcher pushed himself off the the ledge of the platform, diving steeply into the ravin before spreading his wings, using the warm air from the lava-flow underneath to ascendd. Soon, they disappeared into the foggy distance.OOC: Sisk to Ko-Wahi as well.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC: Krayzikk in Basement and Tarn in CombatKrayzikk sat in the dark, and pondered the way things had turned. I am hiding in a cellar from a crazy Fe-Toa, under the protection of of several doctors, a Le-Toa, a martial artist, and a gravity toa that likes to talk in the third person. While those thoughts were absurd, he also realized something. Out of those he mentioned, he trusted most of them. He trusted Riaril completely, and this baffled him for his trust was not something easy to earn. His friendship, sure, his enmity yes, but his trust? Yet this doctor had done it in such a short span of time. Maybe one day, I'll figure out how.---------------------------------------------Tarn continued to laugh maniacally as he created iron shackles around Hau wrists and ankles. He then did the same to Onuzek. He now knew there were more beings to deal with than originally anticipated. "Well, the game is afoot isn't it? Naughty toa!" He wagged his finger. "You got help. I guess I will have to do the same, eh? After all the game is no fun if the sides aren't equal." Cruelty and madness intertwined within his voice. "Especially when we all stand so much to lose." At that he tossed the bloody kanohi he had with him at Onuzek.Tarn cackled as he flew off toward Le-Wahi. He knew just who to recruit, someone who would work for the right price. And he had plenty of money, pinched from the matoran he killed.OOC: Tarn to Le-Wahi

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: OnuzekHe broke free of the iron bonds, only slightly using his Kanohi. But the Toa was already gone. He then went up to Hau and did the same for him.He picked up the bloodied Kanohi. "Krayzikk!" He boomed through the hospital, "Iron Toa has left! It safe now! But not for long, Onuzek thinks. He went to get help."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC(Tairel)

"That was...quick," Tairel says to the others. HIs sword was drawn, but the target had left without even attacking him. It was looking like an easy fight so far if it weren't for the mentioned "help" that would be coming. Turning to Riaril, he asks,"Shall I...make more traps?"-Mef Man

IC: Skyra Skyra looked at Onuzek. "Of course I did! I always come up with a basic tactical approach if I have time too. My plan was to sneak up on him while he was busy with you guys and grab him from behind. But I didn't expect him to run away. Kinda ruined that plan..."Skyra continued his non-stop chattering. "Of course, people who have faced me in battle before don't always realize I try to balance between spur of the moment attacks and actually thinking them through, effectiveness of this varies."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Casseticons+Tarn from LeIC: Tarn and the CasseticonsTarn returned to his apartement along with Laserbeak and Rumble. Ravage scouted the area and Frenzy went to make a tactical analysis. Soundwave on the other hand, stood near Hau. He was probably a few meters away, but he could be seen quite clearly if the toa cared to look. If anyone left the hospital he would be instantly visible too. He just stared at Hau, as if sizing him up. And if the toa looked closely, he would see something terrifying in Soundwave's gaze. Something unsettling.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Hau grimaced. He had caught sight of Tarn-but it was too late to take advantage of.The toa's chain rattled. He turned and ran back into the hospital to wait. No use standing around in the middle of the square.Riaril sighed. The sooner this was, over the better. At least, in her mind. And Tarn seemed determined to prolong it."Make sure no one is allowed in or out of the hospital except Hau, Onuzek, Skyra, and all patients and doctors and refuse to accept any who claim they need help. Virthee's is always open, so you can close ours for now.""THEN," the toa continued, "Make more traps."

[Profiles]

IC: AngelusAngelus was about to make a sort of retort, but then he stopped. Two and two combined in his head.Dark markings resembling the work of the rest of what she said which I don't feel like listing out...?"Have you investigated Ga-Koro?"-Teezy

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro Guard Cells EntranceTuara tilted her head and her eyes widened. Her voice lost its sarcastic tone, "No. Why?"
IC:Angelus was slightly taken aback by the sudden change in tone. He pulled out a map of Mata Nui and pinned it against a nearby wall. He drew a couple circles around several spots in Ga-Wahi."This," he said, pointing to one, "is the sight of the disappearance of a hitman who reneged on a bounty he'd made for the Makuta. For a couple days, he was assumed dead. Until..."He pointed at another circle."He reappeared in this village, muttering about a mark on his shoulder that had appeared by the will of Makuta's minions. The villagers thought he was all crazy until..."He pointed at a third circle, inches away from the second."Everyone in this village was found butchered in the streets. Follow the trail of bodies, and we can find the hitman and hopefully see if he's in the information giving mood."IC: DorianHis blade cut through the Matoran with relative ease, and Dorian turned to see the damage he had done to the fishing community before him. For a moment, he felt a blip of regret, then it disappeared; the power that this mark gave him...who needed money?Oh, I could get used to this.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND