Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Yes, but to a Mri the rest of the Toa would smell, due to the fact that they don't smell like Mri.IC-Hasil:"Thanks for the advice, Dervian, though I will bring this offensive Tsi'mri in with me, despite his breath." Saying this, Hasil wrinkled up his nose. "In fact, he might just be able to help me with something else I need. You see, I need a good blacksmith to help me repair my av-tlen, my shortsword." Saying this, he pulled out a protosteel blade, about 1 1/2 feet long, with multiple large chips in it and part of the hilt sheered off.After he was done speaking, Hasil followed Dervian into the Lavapool Inn and dragged this drunken man with him. Once inside, he nearly fainted from the sight, smell, and sound of the place, though he was able to keep his composure. Never before had he been in a place so definitely...Tsi'mri. He found a table and sat down in a chair, the feel of it uncomfortable to him who was more used to kneeling on the ground.Adressing the Tsi'mri who he put into a chair beside him, he said, "No, I have no idea who you are. But, maybe, you would like to help me find a proficient blacksmith?" He asked a waiter to bring him some water, and a strong drink for the toa sitting next to him."Who will pay?" The waiter asked."This man I'm with," Hasil said curtly, holding up the drunken toa.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: SilverSilver felt heat on his left shoulder plate as a bolt of fire hit him. Losing control, he dropped all of his swords for a second, and used his hand to pat out the flames while he maneuvered away from everyone. Seeing everyone not exactly attacking, he did nothing as all the frenzy happened. Some big fat red guy with an ugly faceplate for a mask (Was he a retard? He has a MASK!) asked Argentum to stand down. Silver knew no Argentum, so he continued to stand up. As if he could stand down anyways. Turning towards Barricade, he used his mask to pull Barricade up to him. Using magnetism to levitate Barricade just in front of him, but immobilizing his arms and legs, to stop him from causing any trouble first, seeing as he was the one who seemed to have the most weapons.Ril stood back up. "Silvery," he said slowly. "Why do you have dissociative identity disorder?" Silver truly did not know what that was. But something nagged inside of his mind, screaming to let him out. But this was no person screaming in his mind. This was like the sub-sub-subconscious of both Silver and the guy inside of him. "I don't like you," Silver stated flatly. "So, I'm going to kill you. Or would you like me to terminate you......"

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Zyckel"Now see here!"He remarked with an angry snarl, rising from the table."If you wish to drag someone along, then force them to buy you what you want, then I will show you how mistaken you are."He snapped, glaring around."And I will have you know that I am not drunk in the slightest!"He turned, walking out of the building."And you will not find a better blacksmith in the Koro... a pity for you, insulting me in such a way has lost you any chance of getting my masterful assistance."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Ara'kas nodded. "I'll be back." She walked over to Ril. "Hey, kid. I need some information. You got any time free?"Kamaehu released his hold on Fragarach's arms slightly. "What do you think is taking Tanuka so long?"

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: "Does this guy even have money?" Dervian asked Hasil. "Nevermind, he left."Kahua followed them in the building. Knowing that they'd see him, he pretended to trip. Iron Sand spilled from his can. "Oh, so sorry. I think I left something of mine here." He got up while inching Iron Sand into their armor, then pretended to look around while keeping an eye on them.Barricade was mad now. A pillar of earth rose up from under Argentum, flinging him into a tree forcefully.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: SilverSilver was launched into several charred trees. The trees broke while Silver was left unharmed as he used magnetism to lower his fall. Barricade was still magnetized in the air, so when Ril threatened him....To respond, Silver did a swift motion of magnetizing Barricade to his left arm, and then magnetizing Barricade's arms and legs together. "No," Silver said, "You will make it into nothing." In a swift motion, he swung his left arm forwards to block the flames with his newly found shield.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Ara'kas waved her hand in a dismissive gesture, then unsheathed her sword. "We'll talk later. I might as well help you." She then turned towards Silver, "How much elemental energy have you got left? Using it all has grave consequences."

Progenitus Worldsoul

IC-Hasil:"Well, you see, we Mri have quite a few skills that we use when needed," Hasil said, holding up a large handful of widgets. He handed them over to Dervian."Tell me, would those be enough to pay for what I ordered? And, by the way, do you know a competent blacksmith who isn't easily insulted by my lack of understanding of your culture?" He pulled out his av'tlen again, staring at the damage to it, wishing that hadn't happened. The balance of the sword had been completely thrown off; he had trouble using it now.

profiles i guess

IC: Tahuva swung his axe at Argentum. "I SAID STAND DOWN!" Knowing Argentum would try to block with Barricade, he stopped mid-swing and shot from the tip of his axe, a HUGE fire blast at ARgentum's face. Classic feint with a touch of classic Toa. "Oh, nothing. Just looking for some stuff I left here." Frenzy looked suspicious, but with the Iron Sand in both of their armor, he could begin controlling their bodies as he wished.Dervian got up. "There's something going on outside! But there was this one, he was attacked by Shockwave before. His name is Ah'ackune'mthrun!" He ran out and hurled a wind shuriken at Argentum from behind.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Silver"Your Boyfriend! Kehehehe.... Mata Nui probably made you just for him, so you both would not be lonely! Haha! You bath are so clumsy, so weak...."He rotated so Ril's firesword would burn Barricade, while he began to punch Barricade's head to knock him out."Just so you know, I'm not killing Barricade. I remember things, from somewhere else, and I remember he is my prisoner. Not your boyfriend. We're leaving. Stop me if you want, I still have an amazingly powerful shield."As Tahuva lunged with his axe, Silver used Barricade to block. However, when Tahuva stopped mid swing, Silver realized what he was up to, and instead crouched downwards, using Barricade as a shield to block his entire body, which was now a smaller mass. Fire washed over the Toa of Earth.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC: Mild bunnying, but I can't imagine he would say no.IC - Frenzy - Police DepartmentFrenzy slowly stood up, walking to the counter. Pointing to Kahua, he said:"This Toa has been stalking me and my friend. He harrassed me about my defects, and threatened us. He can confirm it."He pointed to Mixmaster, who nodded in confirmation.Ta-Koro guards rushed out with handcuffs."Stand down." they ordered.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Hasil:Oh, dear, Hasil thought, There's a fight going on outside. Well, if I wish this Tsi'mri's continued help, I guess I should help him..that is how they do things, isn't it?He grabbed his bottle of water from the waiter, and stuffed the bottle of whiskey into his belt."Keep them all," he said to the surprised waiter, who was happy that he had just made two hundred widgets from one random order.Hasil drew his av'ein-kel and stepped outside, watching as this Dervian fellow attacked a toa on the street, and Hasil ran up to help him, stabbing his great-sword at this enemy of Dervian's.

profiles i guess

IC: SilverSilver remembered something like this happened. Back at Ga-Koro, somebody decided to rip the air out of the hut, which including some Marine commanders. The marines had allied with him to get out, and then kicked his face. But now.....He put Barricade's face inside the globe of water while he walked off towards the Cable Car.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: "Oh, that won't be needed. It's a very personal object." Suddenly guards surrounded him. "Fine." He left, but the enemies still unknowingly were full of Iron Sand.Barricade howled in pain. "Help..me.." Dervian hurled wind blades at the cablecar, cutting the ropes. "HA!"Tahuva charged at Silver, flying toward him. "GET BACK HERE!" A dome of flame appeared around Silver until Tahuva reached him, then the flames condensed into a flame sphere like Dervian's wind spheres. The flame sphere materialized an inch from Silver's face, then slammed him there. Tahuva finished by swinging his axe at the back of his head, and his sword at his neck. Both arms were above and past Barricade, so he couldn't be used to block.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC-Hasil:Slipping out of the darkness, Hasil swung his blade quickly at this Silver/Argentum fellow, Just enough to distract him so that he others could attack him. He really was confused by this Tsi'mri, who was powerful, yet didn't seem to know himself. He then heard a large Toa of Earth speak out in pain, and while normally he would have dismissed the man as weak, he figured helping out would be best in this case to ensure he was helped on his quest. So he threw the Ka'islai at Silver, tieing together his ankles, then he ran over to the large toa and started to carry him away from the fight.Setting down the Toa of Earth, he asked him, "What is your name, and why specifically are we fighting this strange toa?"OOC: Please don't lose the Ka'islai, they're a pain to replace. Really.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

OOC: @Tahuva, that was a bit Autohitty seeing as Silver would be able to escape a fire ball when it came to his face while it didn't. However, I'm negating both attacks due to....@Kal Grochi, you can't do that. Barricade is already stuck to Silvers arm.IC: SilverSilver watched as the fire slammed into water, creating steam. The steam was hot, though, Very hot and he stumbled back, tripping. Tahuva missed his swing. So did Hasil, who's blade was now hitting Tahuva. Picking himself up, Silver sent a small magnetic pulse at Tahuva's legs, not enough to push him back, but enough to trip him...and knock him in front of Ril's punch.OOC: Lol at using all of your abilities against each other.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC - Frenzy - Police DepartmentThe guards weren't interested in that. They handcuffed him, and drew their swords."I believe the time for threatening, harassment, and stalking is a month each." They began taking him to a cell.Meanwhile, Mixmaster and Frenzy were leaving. Soon they would get back to base.OOC: I guess he could try to escape, but then he'd be wanted by the law. :P

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Mixmaster"So you got the guy away, I give use a lift out of here." He went to the roof of the building and motioned for Frenzy to follow. Ones he was at the top he made a loud bird-like call. This was answered by two more. Another benfite of living in the wild, being able to speak the languages of the rahi. Two gukko birds came flying to them. He got one one and told Frenzy to do the same.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Stop this foolishness!" The command rang into the ears of those fighting. Ara'kas looked directly at Silver, ignoring the others. "Now that you have demonstrated the ability to survive in a brawl, I propose a... solution."

Progenitus Worldsoul

OOC: Lets assume you were distracted and lost concentration on him for a sec. And I never even touched you, so...Curse you for making me attack an Ally. :PIC-Hasil:Hasil suddenly stopped after rejoinging the fight, and swung his sword back up to make sure he didn't harm this friendly Toa in the battle, and then he tackled into another toa who was about to deliver a seemingly-lethal punch to the face of his new teammate."Alright, Silver, Argentum, whoever you are, tell me how to explain this, will you? Why are you fighting us?"Hasil then threw a pair of As'ei attached to strings like the ka'islai at silver, hoping that he wouldn't notice them.

profiles i guess

IC: "KAAAAAAIGH!" Tahuva fell, then got up. "I'm not done yet. Stay behind me and await orders, or our attack will not be coordinated!" With enough space to attack, he flew at Silver again, while shooting from his Blast Rod. The flame blasts were accurate and could go through steel in 2 seconds, and Tahuva was getting closer. To prevent being repelled, once he was close enough he slammed his sword into the ground.Dervian facepalmed. The entire thing looked quite funny...but it was bad. Wait, this was the guy who helped fight the invaders! "You! Toa of Magnetism! What the bloody Karz are you DOING?!"Kahua explained. "Remember the invaders? I was investigating. I couldn't have reported it to the guard because I couldn't lose sight of them. I am also one of those who defended the village from the invaders. Those two may be allied with them." At this, the guards let him go.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: I'm controlling these guards, not you.IC - Guards "Yeah yeah yeah, whatever." the guard groaned.They dragged him into a wooden cell, taking his weapons and possessions."Bail is ten thousand widgets." he stated, slamming the cell closed. OOC: I have to go. Gravs, control Frenzy.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC-Hasil:Hasil, hearing somebody propose a solution, drew back his as'ei and stood in front of the toa of magnetism, activating his rarely-used hau to protect him from the rather large number of energy blasts and blades coming towards him."Everybody stop, NOW!" Hasil yelled, forcing the others to quiet down. "While I respect combat, this drunken brawl is quite enough. Now, may we please listen to this man who seems to have a peaceful solution, or do we have to tear ourselves to ribbons for absolutely no reason, and bring dishonor upon our tribes? Up, up, all of you, and listen, by the gods!" Saying this, Hasil stayed in front of Silver to protect him from the others, while also grabbing his unnoticed ka'islai from around the toa's ankles.He then looked over at the peaceful toa. "Care to extrapolate this solution of yours, Kel?"

profiles i guess

IC: Tahuva used his blades to steadily move until he was a foot away from Silver. "I will guard him while you speak." He put his arms and blades in a circle around Silver's neck, so repelling him would result in his neck getting cut. He also hooked his sword inside his axe's curve, so the ring would not be magnetically broken. And in case of some attraction rather than repulsion trick, he engulfed his body and weapons in a flame aura. "Speak your solution. He will not be able to move. If he does, we resume battle."Kahua calmly stayed in the cell. Velan could pay his bail, he just needed to wait out the skirmish. Why was it that ARgentum turned insane AGAIN? WAs this his old personality, or an entirely new one?

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg