Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Ril]Within his mind, Ril was attempting to think of ways to tell Cyrax that he was interested in her. His first idea was to say that he was with Naona, but that would lead to Naona beating him up and leaving him hanging from the trees of Le-Wahi, along with Stronin coming to kill him. Their attraction to each other was rather evident. He had also thought of saying that he swung the other way, but wouldn't work either."Except you're not my type," he said. "Go hook up with the blue guy, not me."

IC Thama:"I think you seem to have missed a bigger issue, whoever you are," Thama said to Tahuva. "What I saw right now was an evil toa defending himself from a murdering disgrace to heroes everywhere. It's toa like you that give all of us a bad name in this day in age. You are directly obstructing toa all over the island with you behavior!"IC Nen:"Okay. But if JL shows up and gets angry at your flirting, know that I warned you in advance," Nen said, leaving Ril and Cyrax and walking over to where Thama was talking to Tahuva.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

BZPRPG 2021 Profiles Six Kingdoms Profiles: Kilo-M9 NUVA, Ysocla Naenoic

IC: ReichenbachWalking through the tunnel, Reichenbach changed their appearance to that of the well-loved detective, Thedar Chronn. The Toa of Sonics had plans... Big plans...Heading through Ta-Koro, Riechenbach soon reached the hut they were looking for. Smashing through the door with a fist temporarily made of rock, the Toa of Sonics walked in."Hello." Reichenbach said, imitating Chronn's voice perfectly. He had shapeshifted so that he not only looked like Chronn, but held an exact replica of Chronn's knife. Not giving Enya any time to react, Reichenbach stabbed through the female Toa of Fire's heartlight, which would only take a few seconds to kill her. Once she was dead, the Toa of Sonics returned to their winged form, picked up the body, and flew over Ta-Wahi for a short while before entering the tunnel that would take Reichenbach back to Onu-Koro. Changing back to their original form, the murderer walked through the tunnel towards Onu-Koro...But this body wasn't going to arrive on Chronn's doorstep.OOC: Reichenbach and Enya's corpse to Onu-Wahi.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Seconded.IC: [Ril]"Technically it was my fault for getting Green guy to attack," said Ril. "I sort of went mad when I saw him, got on a revenge kick, ignored his protests that he didn't know me, then he admitted he knew me, then planted another plant in me. By the way, what was that about him not knowing who I was?"

IC: "The evil Toa do more towards that than I do. I am no different from you, except for my extreme measures. And I do not kill when it is obviously possible to avoid doing so AND friends or allies wish it." Tahuva retracted his faceplate. He was telling the truth, and he had gotten rid of a few very dangerous villains. That much could be said in his favor. He still waited to be released.Barricade said, "And maybe I'm not wandering anymore either. How about we leave this group of fools for a moment and find something fun to do?"OOC: Oh yes. This will be very awkward for everyone. Except them.IC: Tahuva nodded in response to Ril. "Well, that sent him on the attack. I had to do something. No one else would."OOC: Because when the BZPers are offline, the chars stand still and do nothing. XD

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: "Of course." Once they were out of earshot of the others, he said, "We could go find a nice cozy tower and throw rocks at Matoran." He smiled."She stopped at one point. Leaving him free to escape or wreak havoc. Neither were good, so I fought alone from there."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC Thama and Nen:"You should really rethink that mindset of yours," Thama said to Tahuva. "Don't you want to at least set a positive example for the matoran you protect? They have suffered so much, they deserve to feel at least a bit of securtiy knowing that toa are protecting them from danger. Instead, you've been ruynning off, killing people who, while they may have been evil, didn't necessarily need to die. And even if he had tried to escape from Ara'kas, either me or someone else in our group would have stopped him.""Like me," Nen chimed in."Exactly. We weren't sitting back, we were waiting in the wings to intervene if necessary."OOC: I can already hear people asking what the heck happened while they were asleep. It is going to be rather odd.

I am pokemonlover360, master of hardly ever posting. You might know me from the many posts that I haven't made.
I'm around. If you really need me and I haven't responded quickly, send me a pm.

IC: Tahuva nodded. The girl was attractive, he would admit. But he had more pressing matters, like being in the middle of an electric/crystal trap. "The Matoran can trust me. I have never killed a Matoran, even an evil one. They can easily be spared because they are not a threat. But some enemies are either too much or too strong to beat while holding back. I can see it in their eyes, they will never learn. They never did. The Deceptoa, the team that attacked this village recently, would have been ruthlessly cruel and slave-driving if no one rose to stop them."Kahua noticed Tahuva was still trapped. "Hey, you guys can release him now. He doesn't bite." He gave a small laugh."And he doesn't do anything mischievous in the least. Even when we try to get him to!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Darylhii - Fragarach]As Darylhii took another step forward, he collapsed to the ground, mind completely blank as his personality returned to the deepest recesses of his mind, allowing for Fragarach's personality to return to the forefront of the mind."What just happened?" he groaned, rolling to look at the sky. "I mean, first I'm attacked by a Toa of Fire and then my face is in the dirt? What's going on?"

IC Nen and Thama:"That is... a really dumb name for an evil team of overlords," Thama observed. "And I know some matoran that could probably take you down with little trouble. You should try facing them sometime. The matoran can threaten anything they can unite against, and if you ever kill one you will unite them all against you. So you'd best continue to avoid killing them in the future. As for this attack you speak of, how long was it? Did it last several days? If it didn't take that long to win the enemy couldn't have been threatening in the slightest."

IC: "Yes it is!" Barricade made a quake that shook up every stand in the area, sending hundreds of goods flying. Finally, something good had happened for him. The irony, it seemed to him, was that it was AFTER he lost the battle of his life! "In truth, it was their EFFICIENCY that made them deadly. In only six hours they massacred many Matoran and wounded hundreds. They were also difficult to defeat in single combat." OOC: By the way, Tahuva's not weak. Seeing as you can make your chars pretty strong in this game, I decided to make at least one good guy char with near-max power. A group of Matoran would not defeat him.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Amusingly enough, Kalama is basically a matoran at near max power and pretty good tactics. And he now has his marine group back as well. I'd like to see Tahuva try fighting all of them. And nobody is saying Tahuva is weak. We're saying that Tahuva is not, in fact, invincible. And that invasion you had seemed to happen mostly on the outskirts of the Koro, so I'm not sure where these hundreds of matoran deaths happened at. Also, if you make your character at near max power and everyone else is at normal power, that makes it rather unbalanced for everyone else.IC Thama:Thama looked around. The koro seemed fine. "Where are these supposed hundreds of dead and wounded? And why exactly are you letting one of these supposed dangerous invaders run around free? At least imprison him for commiting crimes. You killed all the others and the one you left alive you let roam free? That seems a bit inconsistent."

Edited by pokemonlover360

IC: [Ril]"He just got arrested," said Ril. "Silvery and I are corrupting him to the Light Side. Now I'm off to see what he and his girlfriend are up to."When he arrived at where he had seen Barricade last be at, he found himself covered by fog, and nearly crashed into one of the guards. This meant that they were probably doing something illegal, which meant that he had to stop them."Barricade!" he shouted. "I know you're on a date, but just tone down the collateral damage a tiny bit. I hate doing the paperwork!"

OOC: Oh, THAT group of Matoran. Yeah, he couldn't beat them all at once. And hundreds of deaths? No. Hundreds of injuries. Like broken bones. Only a few actual deaths, because they left most alive to do slave labor. They clearly stated that back then.IC: "That one is out of my hands. Under guard supervision. And he's behaving right now." Tahuva didn't actually know what Barricade was doing at the moment, though...Tahuva was so wrong. Barricade made an earth tunnel, threw a boulder at the guards, and ran down the tunnel. "Hurry! And sorry Ril!" He laughed.OOC: Oh, and the invasion was in the VERY CENTER, due to a modified Kualsi that Nuju Metru banned me from ever using again...at least he didn't smite it, so the invasion did happen.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: [Ril]Ril sighed as the fog cleared without any trace of Barricade and the girl with the other Toa except for a tunnel. He turned to face the guards, putting up a small smile."Let me handle this from here," he said, and watched them go off to do other things.He quickly walked up to the tunnel."If you two are in there, I'm perfectly fine with you two beating people up as a date, but keep collateral damage down."

OOC: All I can say is, Kalama is a good enough RPer that if you got Tahuva and your entire Xanthium to fight, Kalama would win.IC: ArgentumArgentum: Gone too long...He walked out, and saw the mess. Then, he realized Barricade wasn't there. Aww, heck. That sucked. A LOT. Time for a Manhunt.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Barricade smiled. "Yup. That's the one. A bit uptight, but you get used to him...sorta." A few thoughts wandered in the less happy part of his mind. Why was he taking orders here? Seriously, what the Karz? And he actually cared for this girl? He shoved the thoughts out of his mind. "How about we go do something less illegal, then? We could go have dinner...threaten the restaurant into giving us a 100% discount."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Valen"Ehh, one sec, I had wanted posters and later fees." She said she then promply walked out of the tunnel and dropped a large bag of widgets at the entrence. She then walked back and said, "Ok lets go, although discounts really don't matter."OOC: I need to sleep more, I just gave Barricade a rich girlfriend.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Well, Tahuva is trapped and if he were to go after Fragarach as soon as he was released (not that he plans on following him AT ALL anymore), he'd just be re-trapped. And Barricade is out on a date.IC: Tahuva still waited to be released. "I'm not insane. I think you can tell. Possibly strange from your point of view, but not insane." Tahuva did have a policy of never lying. Even when he was into mischief back before Sentarn died, he would trick people with carefully worded sentences. Now he didn't even do THAT."Oh, you have money? Great! Now that Guardsmaid won't be giving us trouble." He ordered some food. "Well, you're the one with all the money. I'm out of it. Being an evil overlord doesn't pay well in money, or pay at all when you lose."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: It seemed from my earlier readings that the invasion had to have happened close to the edge, since the kualsi was knocked into the lava before it was rescued by not-sentinel-prime who stopped himself from falling by stabbing the wall above the lava. Seems that'd be hard to do in the middle of the village. If you wanted a more balanced fight you could have just Tahuva fight just Kalama in a 1 vs 1 fight.Also, last post for the night.IC Nen and Thama:Thama was tired of this all. Besides, these events were distracting her from the group's mission. She and Nen headed ovver to where the rest of the group were waiting. "Tanuka, you will not believe all the rediculousness I just took part in," she said to the water toa. "Let's find Kalama and get going. Soon."

OOC: He did manage to save it, and when it was knocked down he was ALREADY at the center; the lava was from the Mangai Volcano, not the moat of lava around the Koro. Initial attack: cause enough chaos to get Senturon and Zeltroth to middle of Koro. Second Wave: Teleport FULL army to middle of Koro. Third Wave: ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK.IC: Barricade sat down with her and ate. "So, what's the funniest destructive thing you've ever done? Mine would be...when I knocked down that watchtower with a bunch of Matoran in it!" It was really Driller who did that, and he was unsuccessful in doing so, but...he could stretch that a bit. Or a lot.Tahuva had been standing still for so long his legs were itchy.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Grr, Ninja'edIC: Velan"Ever tried bounty hunting?" She asked. Ordering her food as well. They has exited the tunnel and went to a 'fancy' restraunt in upper Ta-Koro. Although not before she had cleaned all of the mud and dirt off Barricade "Well blowing up a building that knocked down another is up there on my list.". She replied.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: "Thanks for the cleanup. Bounty hunting, eh? Well I was paid by this one guy, Zeltroth...about the same size as that huge oaf in a lightning trap!" He laughed, then realized the huge oaf had kept him from being killed. Wait, why did he care? His expression was very slowly changing.OOC: Internal struggle is about to happen. Big violent one too...

Pk57sNJ.jpg