Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: And seeing as I moved him here to patrol and back up Dino if needed, more interaction.IC: Optimus, who had walked to the bar to get some food and drink, noticed them. "Some more evil than others. My name is Optimus Prime. Feel free to ask any questions, both of you."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Just write your actions as if they were in a book. Tip for making your actions clearer.IC: "I am pleased to meet you, Toa Ganter. I have heard that they have all been captured by Rahkshi. The whereabouts of said Rahkshi, I do not have the slightest clue to." Optimus sighed and scratched his nose. "And if I did, it would be foolish to go after them alone. I know from experience."

Edited by Tahu Nuva Golden

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Ganter, no knowledge of the outside world is allowed. Lol. I made that mistake once, just go ahead and fix it.Oh, and Hubert...that's creepy. As for me, I switch between Optimus and Barricade depending on my mood. In other words, I may have a split personality.IC: Addressing Atonal, he said, "Rahkshi have a variety of powers. I have heard that one is to open a space bridge of some sort and travel instantaneously."And then came a strange comment from Ganter. "What? Are you feeling all right? Perhaps you need to be taken to a hospital or a mental institution."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: You can't use Makuta as characters. Sorry. This is the island of Mata Nui in an alternate future where the Toa lost. All foreigners are wiped of memories from the outside world. You have to delete or change the species and powers of that character.IC: "Erhm...right. I will pretend I did not hear that."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: It does. Even mentioning his existence, or having him exist, is against the rules. Unless a PM from BZPRPG staff demanding that you remove him sounds fun, take my request to remove him before such a thing can happen.IC: "Who is it you seek to rescue?" Optimus was growing weary of the inanity of the conversation.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Optimus sighed. "A futile effort without any leads. The next time Makuta attacks with a Rahkshi or sentient servant, I will attempt to get any information I can on the subject. Perhaps the truth is closer than we believe, but we must keep our patience." He noticed how much he sounded like a Turaga.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Can't do that either. The rules here are simple, but strict. With a character such as yours, and the circumstances, I would suggest putting your energy into something other than hunting down Makuta.IC: "There may have been some before, but now it is long gone. Atonal, what is your opinion?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Good idea, Ganter. And Hubert, that will create lag beyond the forces of supreme evil. Could you link me to his capturing post? I'm afraid in the exile of my chars, I hadn't seen it.IC: "I only wish I could have done something. However, my past actions and those of my team made that impossible."OOC: EDIT: Bye Ganter. I'll be happy to continue when you come back online.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

OOC: Looks like I lied. I'll be active occasionally.IC: Jikal"You see, if I tried that, people would try and beat my face in." He grinned. "Not successful, mind you, but they'd try."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: HakilveThe Toa of Stone twisted his wrist around, along with his blade, and knocked the stab to the side. He then swung towards the Po-Matoran's side with the flate of his blade.IC: ZaukThe Toa of Lightning nodded again. If they could find this Toa, then perhaps they would get more information on the missing Turaga.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Actually, I think they're in the Ta-Koro Guard head-quarters. Not sure, though.IC: Kitsune & Co, Ta-KoroKitsune laughed. "Maybe it has something with me being a girl." She said with a smile, wrapping her fingers around Jikal's hand as she spoke.Raion and Briani had began to speak again, in hushed tones. Briani's mask glowed as she healed Raion's hand, and even when it stopped glowing, her cheeks continued to. Raion grinned slightly from whatever he just said. Briani looked up at him, something akin to anger mixed with embarressment on her face. Her hand twitched as if she was forcing it not to slap him. OOC: Also, Krayzikk, if you are indeed going to be slightly active, I think we should wrap up the Sinina and Rumble fight. I warn you, Sinina is only going about 20% currently, not using any of her weapons or mark, though. So I dare say Rumble will be screwed if we go all out. But that would be awesome if Sinina could win, just to show her skill. No killing, of course, unless you want Rumble gone.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara"Fine. I en't got much dignity left, anyway."OOC: Wait, what? You won't be active, Krayzikk? But then what will happen to Jikal?

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Gyren lifted her up gently. He chuckled silently, resisting the urge to comment on her weight. A few minutes later and the two had passed the ruined bar. A few guards were there, interviewing several other witnesses. He paused momentarily in mid-air before gliding to the Ta-Koro Guard headquarters. The young being landed and walked in, spotting the others."What did we miss?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-