Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: VahliiFrom the sound of the Matoran's voice, he was obviously distraught as he sobbed the words, making Vahlii feel some form of pity for the being. Still, she did not oblige his wish and merely continued chasing right until the Matoran tumbled off the roof."No!" she yelled, looking over the edge. Relief flooded her upon realization that they were only a floor high, saving his life. Jumping down, she landed on the hard floor gracefully, standing right beside the injured."Why are you running?" she asked with such firmness in her voice that she was practically demanding to know the reason.

IC: FidelasFidelas grunted and pushed upwards to sit up and rub his aching back. As the Toa landed next to him, he squeaked in fear and practically curled up into a ball. He didn't want to kill, not again. But he might soon have no choice. If he were actually in any position to fight back, which he regretfully realised he wasn't.As she demanded an answer for his flight, he visibly winced. What could he say without Viroki? She was always the one who told him what to say and when. He couldn't do it independently...Could he?"Please don't hurt me," was all he could think to say. "It was them...They attacked me first. I didn't want to kill them, I really didn't...I'm so sorry."

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

OOC: I'm crashing this party. :PIC: FrenzyFrenzy stopped short as Vahlii and the Ta-Matoran landed in front of him. The dwarf Toa was frozen, his sandwich halfway to his mouth. "The karz?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: ValhiiSeeing the Matoran so emotionally distraught up close increased the pity Valhii felt for him but she made no sign of showing it. That would be a mistake on her part so as to prevent it from happening, she stowed away her emotions for another time.Business was business after all."Who's they? Why did they attack you?" she asked, probing for more information and confirmation, only to have her interrogation interrupted by some random being popping out of nowhere."Leave or keep your mouth shut." she ordered almost like a threat.

IC: Frenzy"Waitaminute." Frenzy held up his hands, and by extension, his piledrivers. "What did you just say ta me, wet-wench?" Frenzy, it seems, was fond of the slang for Ga-Toa. Or any Ga- being, really.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: VahliiAll Frenzy received as a reply was a loud shushing noise as Vahlii continued to focus Fidelas, completely ignoring the midget Toa and not having heard his previous question."Why did they attack you? Who are they? What happened?" she asked the Matoran once more except this time she had a more soothing quality to her voice, trying to coax Fidelas into trusting her.

IC: FidelasFrom between his knees in his hunched up position, Fidelas spied the newcomer who had entered the fray. From the ongoing discussion, he was able to deduce that they weren't friends. Unless it was an act, to lull him into a false sense of security. He wouldn't be tricked, he swore. Viroki would chastise him again if he was.But there was no harm in answering her questions. He was in enough danger, and he wouldn't put Viroki in any if answered. "I...I didn't know them...They came out of nowhere," he replied meekly, focusing on the ground before him. "They...They tried to rob me and...and one of them hit me. Then I...I couldn't stop myself. I killed them. I didn't want to. I don't feel sympathy for them, but I didn't want to make things worse. But I did. I always do."

LzcD9OS.png

IC: VahliiVahlii continued to stare at Fidelas, never dropping her gaze as she processed the information she had acquired. It was probably the truth since most wouldn't admit their crime and put themselves in such a position. That and either he was truly distraught or a very good actor.The whole situation sounds like something a band of Vortixx would start anyways."What's your name? What do you do? Where do you live?"

IC: FidelasFidelas hesitated. Could he trust her? Did he want to? She hadn't attacked him so far, so...she didn't want him dead. Yet... "My name is...My name is Fidelas," he said slowly. "I...I have to go to an inn. I have to stay there. That's what I was told. That's what I'm going to do. You're not going to hurt me, are you?"

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Vahlii"No, I promise I won't hurt you." Vahlii reassured Fidelas with a faint smile, absolutely truthful. He seemed fragile enough and easy to work with although for all she knew, the Matoran had killed three Vortixx single-handedly. The thought kept her on edge, constantly attentive and ready to act on moment's notice if he decided to attack her."My name's Vahlii." she said, holding out her hand. "Would you mind my asking who told you to stay at the inn and why?"

IC: FidelasEver so slowly, Fidelas began to feel more confident in Vahlii's apparent sincerity. She didn't seem interested in hurting him yet. So maybe she was just trying to help him. But would she really? Would anyone help him besides Viroki? She said nobody would, and why would she lie? "Trust nobody," she had told him. But was she always right?The sudden question made Fidelas wince again. "No, I can't tell you. I can't tell anyone about her. She'll hit me again. She'll say I was trying to get her killed. I'm not trying to get her killed, you believe that, right?"

Edited by Grimoire Albastru

LzcD9OS.png

IC: VahliiLooked like this one wasn't too bright either but again, it could just be an act...a strange one at that. Now Vahlii was really making some progress. She just needed to dig in a little deeper without completely scaring the guy. From what he'd told her, he had been suffering from a lot of abuse."I do, you don't seem like the type of person who wants to kill people. Why would you ever want to kill her?"

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Frenzy"I don't know, because she sounds like an abusive, manipulating, lying, sadistic b-" Frenzy's next word was drowned out when he accidentally dropped one of his knives. "That sounds like a solid reason."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Fidelas"I wouldn't, I'd never want to kill her," Fidelas said desperately, staring up into Vahlii's life-filled eyes with his desolate and empty orbs. "She saved me. I was in the most horrible place, I was going to die. And she came out of nowhere and cared for me! I owe her everything, but I have nothing to give in return." As he finished, he had to blink tears out of his eyes. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Showing weaknesses. He rubbed them out of his eyes, when he heard the other Toa speak. And he felt himself growing hot. His senses were beginning to sharpen again. "Don't you dare, ever say that you stinking Piraka!" he roared.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: VahliiVahlii shot Frenzy a venomous glare of disapproval even though she agreed whole-heartedly with him. If this guy couldn't take an interrogation seriously and risk jeopardizing one, she'd have to make him leave or shut up if he kept at it."Do you mind if I meet her? She sounds like a very nice person and I would like to thank her personally for her good deeds."

IC: FidelasBreathing heavily, Fidelas slowly began to calm himself down. His outburst scared himself, but it was completely necessary. Viroki had done everything for him, so he couldn't let anyone dare say anything bad about her. So far, Vahlii had seemed a lot more kinder to communicate with than the other Toa, who he feared he might end up killing before the end of the day."...She...She's not around," Fidelas said slowly. "We were in Onu-Wahi...And we got separated. But she said she'll meet me in an inn. I don't want to fail her."

LzcD9OS.png

IC: Vahlii"All right. Let's take you to that inn, shall we? Wouldn't want to disappoint her." she said, standing up slowly as she offered Fidelas a hand. What she would do once she'd meet this creep was puzzling her at the moment but it wouldn't be pretty, that's for sure.

IC: FidelasFidelas looked at the hand Vahlii was offering her and regarded it quizzically. Did he trust her enough yet? No, but as long as he was near his bow and arrow, he couldn't be in too much danger, and the impact from the fall had all but faded. He looked up at her and proceeded to help himself up. He silently nodded to her and allowed her a short, thin smile.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: FrenzyFrenzy cheerfully took a bite out of his sandwich as the dwarf Toa watched the scene unfolding. With some annoyance, he realized Fidelas wasn't much shorter than he was.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: VahliiFidelas' refusal to take Vahlii's hand indicated to her that he did not fully trust her yet, something which did not surprise her but encouraging the Ga-Toa to keep her guard up. Before having the Matoran lead the way however, she walked over to Frenzy and looked down upon him with her back to Fidelas."I want you to follow us but keep your distance." she said rapidly in a hushed tone so only the midget could hear her words. "Don't follow us or else I will make sure you end up in the nearest trash can." she said aloud this time as to not make her new associate suspicious before turning around and regrouping with him."Well...lead the way."

IC: FidelasFidelas watched Vahlii stride over to the smaller Toa. With his heightened sense of hearing, he could swear he heard the Toa of water murmur something, but just what he couldn't distinguish. Finally hearing her cast the other away, he breathed a sigh of relief. He was too threatening for his liking, too blunt. He wouldn't be able to stop himself if he kept talking. "I...I don't know where we should go. She only said to go to an inn. She didn't say which one."OOC: Did you want me to get Viroki over here from Ko-Wahi?

LzcD9OS.png

OOC: I'll keep her there for a while. I was planning to introduce a couple more characters tomorrow she'd interact with. IC: FidelasFidelas considered this and nodded. There weren't THAT many inns in Ta-Koro. She'd find him eventually. Deciding this, he said simply, "Okay," and turned, beginning the hunt for the first inn he could come across.

LzcD9OS.png

IC: FrenzyFrenzy watched at the two moved off. After a few minutes, he began to follow, staying close enough that he could see them, but far enough away that he probably wouldn't be spotted.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Kitsune, Ta-Koro"Ta-Koro Hospital? Didn't some mad Toa of Ice destroy it? Was Tarn one of his henchmen or something?" Kitsune thought alloud. Briani and Raion, while not physically fighting, still traded Insults. For old friends, they were very, very aggressive.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Gyren nodded at Tawara, and then turned around to spot the other three Toa. His jaw dropped when he noticed that they had somehow disappeared into thin air. He turned back to Tawara and noticed the large column of smoke rising up towards the sky."How does someone that big move that fast? And Jikal was probably involved with that fire."

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

IC: Angelus (Holding Cells, Ta-Koro)Angel was silent, observing the unconscious Tuara through the bars of her cell. If anyone looked at him, they'd see his eyes were moist with tears. As it was, he refused to let anyone get close enough to him to find out. Anyone within breathing radius was juggling Madu cabola by intruding on him.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kitsune, Ta-KoroKitsune's smile grew larger. Stepping closer, she began to speak. "You don't have to understand it," She said, quickly kissing him, and then stepping back. "Just enjoy it."OOC: Seeing as how Kitsune and Co have been balantly ignored recently, this may be an akward romance. Also, in case you've missed my Onu-Wahi post, it's on the very, very end of the page we almost filled with posts.

pNNgXax.jpg