Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Henkka violently shook off Stronin's grip. "What's your problem, steelblock?!" he yelled, gathering looks from trespassing Matoran."If you're not gonna have a beer, fine, but if you think you can tell ME what to do -""Doctor Love, I'm having these... problems...""Um, I see, yeah...""Doctor, you haven't even heard what my problem is yet."Well, yes, um...""Doctor, you seem distracted. Is everything all right?""Um, yes, I'm just not myself today (literally...)"Suddenly Henkka calmed down and gave Stronin his hand. "Of course, if you'd like to talk about it, I'm all ears." Then he smiled friendly.

OOC: I suppose the blue writing is which personality Henkka has cycled through now then.IC: [Stronin]"I need to get a doctor to check if you have dissociative identity disorder or not," said Stronin as he dragged Henkka through the doors of the hospital. "Or a psychologist, but we were closer to a hospital."The sight of a Toa of Iron carrying an unconscious body on his shoulders and dragging along another Toa was a rather strange sight for the patrons of the building, for it was nearly night, and there weren't many patients coming in at this time."Hello there," Stronin said to the receptionist. "Is there a doctor available?"OOC: Obviously if there is someone who plays a doctor, we can get him/her to help with Syyge, or if there isn't, I'll just play the NPC.

OOC: All the dialogues have actually happened to Henkka. The blue ones are lines Henkka himself, as someone else, has said, during his time-travels. I can also NPC the doctors. We both can.IC (Alex's spirit, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Alex watched with interest at Henkka. It seemed as if he had suddenly gone insane. But Alex knew better. Just as their time travels left marks in the minds of those they impersonated, so did their lives and personalities leave marks in the time-travelers. Still, they had never greatly affected them.Until now...Alex knew what this was about. His magnetic blast in Henkka's head had somehow triggered those marks. Now Henkka's mind was shifting through the personalities of those he had been during his time travels. If Alex could've smiled in his spirit form, he would've. Henkka was easy to kill now. If only he could find a body before he died..."Dissociative identity disorder?" Henkka asked aloud. "What gave you the image I would have that? I know many see therapists as strange and unnormal, but we're also Matoran or Toa like you. Don't let the name Dr. Love confuse me. Behind all that I too, have a name, Rakaus. Nice to meet you. Now, you wanna talk about your life?"

IC: [Stronin]It was rather lucky that a doctor was in, so Stronin and Henkka had sat down on the chairs provided nearby, waiting for the doctor to arrive. Well Stronin was, but he wasn't really sure about Henkka, who claimed to be a doctor known as Rakaus."Okay," he said, letting Syyge's unconscious body lie next to him on a chair. "My name is Stronin, current holder of the title of Po-Koro's Most Irritating Criminal. You, according to what you had told me back in Po-Koro, are Henkka. We ended up here in Ta-Koro, and then we fought against your companion, Alex, who is probably floating around without a body after I destroyed his mask. For some reason you are now rapidly cycling through personalities. First you became...someone, then you became a woman, then a guy named Juoppo and now you're, well, you."The Iron Toa sighed, having said all of that in one breath."Okay, any questions?"OOC: Wait, did we just leave Maa's dead body lying in the streets?

OOC: Whoops, I guess we did. o_OIC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro hospital):Henkka seemed to listen intently at Stronin's story. His diagnosis was that Stronin was somehow mentally deranged. As a professional doctor who knew how to handle patients, he didn't tell it to Stronin, of course. It was not wise to be too straightforward."Hmm", Henkka mumbled, thinking about what to say next. Then again, it was his job to listen and make conclusions, not talk himself. "I see... and how long have you known me, then?"

IC: [Stronin]Stronin paused, thinking back to when they had met."I think about a day or two," he said after several seconds of pondering. "But according to you, well not you but the guy named Henkka who used to be here, I have supposedly met...Henkka in some other timeline of some sort."He leaned back into the chair, thinking about whether the person who was in the body in place of Henkka thought he was insane or not."Henkka is supposedly also a time traveller."OOC: Don't worry, Naona is in Ta-Wahi right now, so I'll get her to retrieve Maa. I just haven't posted her here yet.

Edited by Hubert: Crimson Lord

OOC: Naona, eh? If he finds us in the hospital, we're in some trouble. :PIC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro hospital):"I see", Henkka murmured. This was a difficult patient. Obviously much more demented he liked to admit. There was only one thing to do."Okay, I think you should -""Oh great Taikuri, what is my future?""I see trouble.""Oh? What kind of trouble?""It's a man named Entyk... he's going to kill you the next night.""What kind of a fortuneteller are you, you fraud?! Entyk loves me!""Listen, he's not what he seems. He will - don't go, Miche! No, listen to me!""-hold my hand."Henkka took Stronin's hand into his own and closed his eyes. "Hmm, I see you're a warrior", he began, talking in a low voice. "You... someone is looking for you. He... no, she... She wants to bring you back... yes, she does..."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: [Stronin]"From your words I think you've just changed again," Stronin drawled. "Possibly a fortune-teller or something."He stretched back into the chair."Okay, you should be easier to work with. You're probably legitimate, seeing that I doubt you would have known that I'm being chased by Naona."The Iron Toa paused, remembering something."Say, will I meet up with that childhood friend of mine again to keep my promise of playing another game of Kohlii with her in the future?"

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):"You're not supposed to die", Henkka said, squeezing Stronin's hand while saying so. "But he has come, Stronin. He's here because he needs to kill you. Someone dark... someone evil. And even now he sees you, my friend. Beware." Henkka was silent for a moment, then suddenly shivered. "Wait! There's more... someone else has come too, my friend. Someone who is to save you. And... he seems to be watching you too. Strange."

OOC: Oh god, please don't tell me Henkka is Arnold Schwarzenegger and Alex is the Terminator assigned to kill Stronin.IC: [Stronin]"Wait a moment," said Stronin, frowning slightly. "That probably means Alex is floating around here."He quickly looked around, waving cheekily."But who's the guy saving me then?"

OOC: Back to the more important things, like Syyge's lifeless body.IC: [Stronin]Any further conversation ended when the doctor came over to them, and gestured for the two to bring the lifeless body of Syyge along. It seemed as if their appointment had arrived."Come with me," said the doctor, who lead them towards a room.

OOC: I agree. For some reason, though, the hospital seems like an evil place... lol, I dunno. :PIC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro hospital):Henkka followed Stronin and the doctors silently, seemingly pondering the future.OOC: The personality changes won't come as frequently as they did in the beginning. It'd be confusing to constantly change them.

IC: [Stronin/Naona]Stronin dropped Syyge's body onto the bed, where the doctor began to inspect the leg wound. He quickly sat down on one of the chairs nearby, gesturing to Henkka to do so as well, so they could wait for the checkup to finish.Several minutes later, the doctor turned towards them."Your friend is fine," he said. "I just have to stitch up the wound. Some rest however would be good."There was a nod from the Toa of Iron, before he turned to Henkka."Let's wait here," he said. "We don't want Alex to possess the body again."---Somewhere else in the village, Naona stared at the dead body of Maa. When she had entered the fortress-village, she had been looking for the being she was assigned to as a partner, but instead she ended up finding a dead Matoran and several blades sticking out of the ground nearby, meaning that there had been a fight nearby. She quickly looked around, and saw a trail of fluid leading away from the area."Oh dear," she muttered as she picked up the dead body, hoping to bring it to the morgue. "I hate murder cases."OOC: And here is Naona!

IC (Alex, Ta-Koro hospital):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro hospital):"Um, I'm no medic, but doesn't he need a mask to heal?" Henkka asked, pointing at the maskless body of Syyge. Suddenly, he tensed. "He's here", he said, eyes narrowing. "I can feel the presence of the one who is to kill you."OOC: And no, Henkka doesn't mean Naona.

OOC: Of course, you mean Alex. But I'm pretty sure people without masks can heal. I mean, bodily functions don't shut down if you lose a mask, unless you're a Matoran that is, but Syyge's a Toa, he should be fine!IC: [Stronin]"So Alex is floating around here?" asked Stronin, looking around. "Oh goodie. That means I can insult his dignity over and over again."

OOC: But Toa are very weak without their Kanohi. Oh well, I guess he'll still heal, then.IC (Alex, Ta-Koro hospital):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro hospital):"Don't be afraid.I won't hurt you.""No! You're... you're lying... you'll absorb my... you'll...""It's alright. I'm not gonna hurt you."Suddenly Henkka turned his head to face Stronin. An evil grin spread on his face. "Time to die."He was suddenly gripping Stronin's throat, laughing an insane laugh that would've made even Makuta's flesh crawl, although he had none."You're gonna die for me."

OOC: Is this Paha's personality? If not, when is he going to come into effect?IC: [Stronin]"Okay," Stronin said mentally as he tried to hold his breath. "This is getting really annoying."He grabbed the other Toa's arms, before giving Henkka a weak grin."That," he coughed, "was a really bad idea."And then he activated his mask, flying both of them into the ceiling.

OOC: No, that's not Paha. He might come... eventually. But yeah, he's crazy too. Just in a different way.IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro hospital):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):This was the moment Alex had been waiting for.While Stronin and Henkka flew up to the ceiling, Alex quickly returned his spirit to the body of Syyge. Then, with lightning reflexes, he jumped off the bed and through the hospital window. He hit the roof of a nearby hut. Now he truly realized how weak a Toa without a Kanohi can be. Alex was surprised not to see Stronin follow him. Taking advantage of this, Alex ran to the caves leading to Onu-Koro.But why hadn't Stronin followed?The answer was Henkka, who had swiped at Stronin in fury and made the both fall on the floor. There he pinned Stronin to the floor and shook him."I'M GONNA EAT YOU!" he yelled. A few doctors entered the room and called the Ta-Koro guard.

OOC: I just realised something. Syyge's body is probably still tired and injured, so how can Alex just use it to the best of his ability?IC: [Stronin/Naona]Stronin swore at both the sight of Alex disappearing out the window, and the fact that the Ta-Koro Guard would be coming around to capture both him and Henkka. It was really irritating how he was out of elemental energy, so could not use any of his powers over iron to help him. And despite the fact the other Toa was trying to kill him, he didn't want to abandon Henkka either."This plan is going to be crazy," he muttered as he was shook to and fro. "But I hope it works."He activated his mask power, sending him and Henkka flying out of the window Alex had escaped through seconds ago, before kicking the other Toa off him, sending Henkka crashing into the roof. Then he deactivated his mask, allowing him to fall to the ground with a thud. He then quickly rose, and began to chase after Alex, leaving Henkka on the rooftop.---Not so far away, Naona had just finished leaving Maa's body at the morgue in an attempt to identify the Matoran when she came upon the maskless Alex running her way. The sight of him caused her mood to darken, for she didn't really like it when criminals escaped from their cells."Halt," she said, moving into the path of the other Toa, taking out her staff as she did so. "You are under arrest for assault and resisting authority."

OOC: Alex did not use any powers of Syyge. Syyge's elemental powers are exhausted and he doesn't have a mask. That's why Alex simply threw himself out and ran. As for Naona, I believe Alex already entered the tunnel. I forgot to put the Alex to Onu-Koro, though.IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Henkka snarled as he saw Stronin run away. Henkka was about to chase when he suddenly saw the Ta-Koro guard gathering around the hut.It didn't matter to Henkka who would die. He leaped off the building and crashed into the ranks of the guards. Then he took one of them and sunk his teeth into him. The guard was attacking and bruising him, but Henkka payed no attention. He was enjoying his meal.IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):As Alex was entering the tunnel, Naona suddenly appeared in front of him. This is not good, he thought. He thought about his options. Turning around and making a run for it was a very bad idea, for multiple reasons. One was that Syyge's body was completely powerless now, and without his mask, Alex could not outrun Naona. The second was Stronin pursuing him.I have one option, but I really hate it, Alex thought. He stopped right in front of Naona and lifted his hands up. He would be imprisoned, sure, but at least he would be left alive and protected from Stronin. "Okay, I surrender", Alex said. This time he wasn't even considering rebelling. This was visible on his face as well.And in the background, the screams of Matoran chilled everyone who could hear Henkka trying to devour a Ta-Matoran...OOC: Insane. O_O

OOC: Henkka eating people alive? Oh dear.IC: [Stronin/Naona]Naona seemed to smile for a moment, before returning to her indifferent mask of professionalism."Good to see that you've surrendered," she said, walking over to cuff him. "You haven't really done anything too bad, so your sentence will be lighter than-"Footsteps could be heard from outside the tunnel. Naona quickly looked over to where they came from, and sighed."Hello Stronin," she said, pulling out her staff again. "Where exactly is the other Toa you two were with?"Stronin, who had been exhausted by both the battle with Alex and Henkka's attack, collapsed onto the ground with a weak grin on his face."Henkka tried to eat me," he said, before turning to face Alex. "But right now I'm here to make sure Alex doesn't get away."Naona looked between the two, a small frown appearing on her face."Why exactly do you two seem hostile to each other now?" she asked."You see," said Stronin as he stood up again. "Alex killed a Matoran by throwing him onto my sword."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):"That is a blatant lie!" Alex snapped. "I was trying to make him stop. I didn't want to kill the Matoran but Stronin insisted otherwise. He made those iron swords on the ground over there, see? I tried to save the Matoran, but... well... I lost my grip of him..."Meanwhile in the village, the Ta-Koro guards were having a hard time containing Henkka. To their eyes, it looked like the Toa if Air named Voi had suddenly began eating Matoran alive... well, that was almost the case. Expect that the body was actually inhabiting the mind of Henkka, who was going through the personalities of those he had been before. Now he was going through the personality of an insane killer. If Henkka had remembered his time travels, he would've remembered possessing this maniac in order to stop him from devouring an innocent Ga-Matoran who he had taken hostage.Turaga Vakama burst out of his hut. "What is going on? Stop him! Stop him at once!" he shouted, running towards the scene. Vakama would not simpy watch as his villagers were in danger.The guards had hit Henkka with their spears and thrown discs at him. The problem was not that Henkka wouldn't have received any damage - no, he was barely living. The problem was the insatiable hunger of the being whose personality had taken control of Henkka. Henkka cared of nothing but his meal. The Matoran in his hands had already died from his injuries, but Henkka hardly noticed.If Henkka would ever return back to normal , he would certainly never forgive himself for what he had done.

IC: [Stronin/Naona]Naona frowned, wondering on who to believe. Alex may have just been someone who had gotten caught up in Stronin's random schemes, but for some reason she didn't trust him, probably because she knew Stronin very well, and she was pretty sure that the Iron Toa that kept on annoying her was not truly a killer."Tell me Alex," she said, turning to gaze at the Toa of Magnetism. "Why exactly did you kill this Matoran?"Behind her, Stronin gaped in shock, surprised that his favourite guard/rival/person-he-liked-to-annoy was supporting him.

IC (Alex, in Syyge'd body, Ta-Koro):Alex felt furious. Why, oh why didn't his most used tool work now? It was time to try something different - the truth."If I do something evil, I get out of here", he said. "I'm doing this for myself. Not anyone else."IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Turaga Vakama reached Henkka using his Kanohi Huna and then attacked him with his staff. Henkka paid no attention."What is it, son? You alright?""I guess so... I feel great... (if only it were my own body)""Good. Don't forget to feed the Pokawi. Your dad and I have to tend to the Husi... they seem to be sick.""Okay... mom."Henkka suddenly stopped short and dropped the dead Matoran. Immediately, the Ta-Koro guard swarmed over him and cuffed him with several cuffs and pinned him to the ground. "What are you doing?!" he shouted.

IC: [Stronin/Naona]Naona raised a metaphorical eyebrow, leaning against her staff as she listened to Alex speak. She didn't really understand what the other Toa meant by 'getting out of here', but she doubted that it was a good justification for his actions."Please elaborate," she said."Oh he's just saying that if he kills Henkka he'd stop jumping around the timestream," said Stronin from behind her. "So he decided to kill the Matoran for that very reason. You see, he's a time traveller."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):"Indeed", Alex said darkly. "Me and Henkka. Evil and good. Whenever I do some specific evil deed, I move on to the next world, the next body. Same with Henkka, only he has to do good deeds."Alex turned at Stronin. "And if Henkka spoke the truth earlier, I'm here to kill you. But it doesn't have to go to that. If we join together and kill Henkka, I will stop leaping around in time making everyone miserable. I'll return to my home realm and you will remain intact."

IC: [Stronin/Naona]Naona frowned, before turning to face Stronin, wondering what her target's reaction would be.Despite the fact that he looked rather indifferent on the outside, to a telepathy user, Stronin's mind-scape was a mess of colours and swirly-things that one could only see if taking hallucinogens. He was rather surprised at what Alex had offered, and was trying to think of an answer. After several minutes however, he managed to come to a decision."If you want me that badly," he said, smiling cheekily as he made a rude gesture. "Bring it."

IC: [Stronin]Stronin smiled."You see," he began, walking up to Alex. "I don't really care if you can go home or not. I'm just going to make sure that you will never kill anyone."He paused for a moment, before swinging his fist into the other Toa's face hard."That felt good," the Iron Toa said, chuckling.OOC: Sorry about the auto-hit.

OOC: It's alright, as long as you don't make it a habit.IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):Alex hit the ground."Ouch! Are you just gonna stand this kind of behavior from him?!" Alex spat at Naona. "He's your enemy and you're just letting him beat up your prisoners!"

IC: [Naona/Stronin]Naona shrugged."Normally I wouldn't condone these actions," the female Toa of Stone said. "But this time I'll make an exception."That was when she quickly cuffed Stronin, to the protest of the Iron Toa, before taking the Mask of Flight off his face."But anyway," she continued. "I am going to drag both of you to Ta-Koro's prison. I have business there, so I'll just drop you off during the way."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):"By the way, Stronin", Alex said as Naona started to drag them back to Ta-Koro. "I will not stop doing these evil assignments if I kill you. Then I'd just move on forever. Killing Henkka is the best for both worlds. We would never see each other again. And now that he's a vegetable, it wouldn't be so hard to kill him. Think about it.IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):Meanwhile Henkka was also taken to the Ta-Koro prison. "Hey, I'm sorry, I don't know what came to me", Henkka tried to explain, to no avail. He was dragged to the building where an officer wrote down the crimes and the day of the trial.

IC (Traxin, captivity): Someone had entered the room. But who?"Hello my friend." came a familiar voice."Oh. It's you. How are things?" Traxin replied to the Matoran, Zarrus, as he opened his eyes. The two had been friends -well, acquaintances- for many years. After a battle at Kini-Nui, Zarrus disappeared. Now, it seemed he had reappeared. Traxin wasn't too bothered."Oh, this and that, you know me. Waste disposal's closed down though." Zarrus replied in a cocky manner."Yes, I heard." Traxin lied."I suppose you're expecting me to cut you free. I could just leave you here to die...""You could, but if you did, you might find a sword in your gut sooner or later.""That attitude won't help you out, you know.""I swear down Zarrus, let me out now or I'll-""Calm down, calm down..." Zarrus said, waving his hand dismissively. He then proceeded to cut the metal bands strapping Traxin to the table. He sat up, rubbing his wrists. Without thanking Zarrus, he left the hut."Where to now?""Le-Wahi. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by what I have in store for you there.""Lead the way."OOC: Zarrus and Traxin to Le-Wahi.

OOC: Introducing new character, and the guy who's going to be Naona's new partner in fighting crime. For those who played the Old BZPRPG, you may recognise the name.IC: [Stronin/Naona/Ril]When Naona had reached the prisons of Ta-Koro, she quickly dropped both Alex and Stronin in the same cell, before looking around, pondering on why she was assigned to the village again."You two are going to stay here," she said. "I have business elsewhere."And then she left.Stronin sighed, before turning to Alex, hoping to answer the other Toa's question."My sense of honour refuses to let you kill Henkka," he said dryly. "So no, I'm not going to help you."---Several cells away, Aronis Ril, or Ril as he liked to be called, was interrogating Henkka. Despite the fact that he was somewhat of a #####, the guards had assigned him to do the interrogation due to the fact he couldn't be lied to."So," he said, leaning against a wall. "Why exactly were you eating one of my colleagues ALIVE?"

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro prison):"Stupid", Alex said. "Whatever happens, Henkka won't be able to do any good, you know. He's insane, in case you didn't figure that out."IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro prison):"I - I don't know", Henkka said, desperacy fueling his voice. "I just had this sudden urge, but I don't know why I really... I don't..."