Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Skyra, Mimira"Ya, it seems trouble follows us everywhere." Mimira signed. "Skyra is gonna fight Makuta till his last breath...""When you say it like that...you make me want a cry..." Skyra commented, still somewhat conscious but not quite with it. "Why do you have a dragon in here? That's just messed up..." "Why is my brother saying weird stuff?"

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Skyra, MimiraSkyra continued to be delirious. "Oh, hi Virthee...when did you get here? Don't mind me I'm just trying to find Makuta...he took my socks...." It was anyone's guess what socks were. "Where is Havon? HAVON! Where'd ya go? I swear you can't take your eye of that drunkard..."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:Well... If he charged his fist with enough lightning it should technically shut her down as she's a biomechanical being... But I guess that depends on the ratio of Mechanical to Organic...IC:NightingNightning grimaced. And punched her with a better charged fist. Hopefully this one would disable her mouth temporarily or something...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:NightningWell... Parts of Toa and Matoran derive power from Electricity. Maybe the mouth does also... I need to ask Virthee about that. Nightning thought, poking Dreenan on the forehead. As he poked her, he absorbed electricity from her.OOC: Considering that these guys are still mechanical, organic parts ignored, wouldn't part of them work on electricity? Sorry if I'm wrong here, I'm no cybernetic surgeon.

IC - Kyat - ...Kyat, who had followed them, stood with his arms crossed, chuckling."Well, some friends you are," he patronized, "I find it funny that Mata-Nui gifts powers often to those who will abuse them and use them on a whim."His arm-blade flipped out, glinting."I'm not exactly exempt myself."Two stone formations curled out of the ground, up around Nighting's legs.OOC: Autohit, albeit a justified one. I think it would be pretty hard to dodge.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC:Nah, it's totally justified. As is my escape. :PIC:NightingNightning looked at the new guy. "Really? Stone pillars to hold down the guy who can teleport at his whim? You really didn't think that one through." He easily teleported out of the stone pillars. "Now can we get a move-on without the singing?"

IC - Kyat - SwordshopThe pillars shrunk back into the ground. It hadn't meant to be a substantial/damaging attack. Besides, he didn't know it was teleportation- he had assumed Kakama, as it wasn't possible to teleport others with you.He glanced to the left. Then to the right."Shocky dude and fire person, sitting in a tree..." he chanted melodically.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Oh, I misread. I thought it said he teleported Dreenan when he went to the shop, but I looked back. My bad.IC - Kyat - Shop"...K-I-S-S-I-N-G." he stopped there, but his blade was still drawn.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Nightning"This can go down two ways." Nightning said, glaring at both the Toa accompanying him. "You guys can stop singing, humming, whistling, and making any sound that sounds like that song, and we can go to Onu-Wahi and get rich. Or, we can just fight and get injured and have to go to Virthee's and get healed, postponing our richness by like a few days."OOC:TDC, are you sure Nighting and Dreenan are Good/Neutral? Cause they seem slightly evil... :P

IC - Kyat - MountainJust raised an eyebrow."I believe, sir, that you were the one who initiated combat."He poked Nighting in the chest."You really have no one to blame but yourself for the delay."OOC: Kyat is...questionable. He is good in the way that he isn't bad. Immoral is a good word. :)

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

"No problem...uh-""-She's Ayra and I'm Alissita."Tairel looks over to Alissita and smiles. "Thank you, Alissita," he replies, repeating her name. Tairel takes a few steps closer to the Matoran as he asks,"What seems to be the trouble?"But, it was pretty obvious. Her wrists were pretty much gone and her chin was stained with the blood of her gums. And, he knew something else was wrong with her."Well, I have some sort of infection from a few lashes on my back. My old master-Master Jild-gave them to me for misbehaving. But, my new master has taken care of me and brought me here."That's terrible..."Let me have a look," said the Toa. Even though it sounded caring, it was more of an order. He wanted to see what this "Jild" did to her.Soon, the Matoran was lying on her front and her the plates on her back were removed."Oh, Mata-Nui," he mumbles as he looks at the sickly green slashes across her back. There were itleast twenty of them on her back; each one deeply infected. It was strange she wasn't dead by now. "We need to get that taken care of immediatly," he says quickly before turning around to the Ko-Toa. "Let me help you back to your room and I'll operate on the Matoran."-Mef Man

IC - Kyat - MountainHis eyes got wider."Redstone ore?" he grinned.His grin was ear to ear."I love redstone, and ore of it is almost as good! It is rare and expensive. I see why we want it."OOC: [/wiseguy]

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: [Stronin]Stronin's eyes flashed red, literally, in anger at the sight of the Matoran who he had inadvertently killed. Despite the fact that he was a wanted criminal in two villages, he was never truly a killer, nor did he wish to bring harm on innocents."Alex," he growled, voice somehow becoming deeper. "I am going to make you prefer Karzahni to me."He lunged forward, roaring as he swung his sabre at the other Toa.I am the bone of my sword.OOC: Super secret awesome attack begins!

IC: DreenanShe winced, stumbling to her feet. She walked up behind the two."Hey Nighting, sorry about the song. In fact, I'm-"She punched right at Nighting's unsuspected face."Actually, I'm not."OOC; Well... they're good, but they do things their own way. And that way isn't always good.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC - Kyat - MountainHis arm blade flipping up, he nodded. "I suppose it's time."A pause. "As long as I get some redstone ore."OOC: Yeah, this is probably his new running gag.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: -Slaves over brick and stone to fix the fourth wall-IC - Kyat - Mountain"Redstone? I don't know, but redstone ore is the closest thing I've heard of." he said, under the influence of KNI, who will never let Bio live it down.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

"If you say so, Ayra," he says before looking back toward Alissita. "Let me just roll your bed into the operating room and we'll get those lashes taken care of, okay?"Alissita nods her head. "Okay."The Toa helps the Matoran out of her bed and walks toward the door, but sees that Alissita could probably not even stand."Here, let me help you," he says as he gently lifts her up in his arms. Tairel turns around to face the Ko-Toa. "Follow me, if you will, Ma'am." Tairel leads the two inside the operating room before setting Alissita down in a chair a few feet away from an operating table."I'll be back and we'll get you fixed up," he says before disappearing out of the door.Mata-Nui, guide me and protect me."Pray for me; would you Ayra?" asked the Matoran. "I just did, but I need all of the prayers I can get." Her eyes wander over toward a rather large needle on a nearby table. She immediatly looks back to the Ko-Toa, a look of fear on her face.-Mef Man