Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Need to get Alissita and Tairel moving...

IC(Tairel)

Tairel smiles at the Ko-Toa as he lifts the glass to her lips and allows her to swallow. He watches the water go into her mouth and down her throat."I'll be back," he reassures her as he stands up. "Just need to check in on your Matoran friend."Walking out of the room, Tairel looks around for Riaril. He spots her walking down the hall toward him and decides to talk to her."Ma'am; would it be okay if I started operating on the Matoran of Electricity? I think she's going to need it soon before whatever's wrong with her gets any worse."OOC: Sorry for the bunnying, Rakata, and, Kugh/Fearless, if you could let Tairel operate on my character since I know what needs to be done to her. And, I better not get any comments on my operating skills, Raz. :sly: -Mef Man

OOC: Riaril basically implied that he had permission to do so before. But yeah, he may.IC: Riaril gave him a strange look. Why wasn't he already on her?Then she decided to check which ward he had just exited.The Ga-toa smirked. "Of course. I mean, you appear to have finished making out with your other patient by now."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC:Nighting"I'm more of a bow person." Nighting said. "But I'll be sure to send my friends over here if they need a sword." He then chuckled. "Well... Maybe I won't send Dreenan. Or the new guy..."

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:Nighting"Dreenan... She's one of the most rudest people on this island. Exceeded by only her brother and older sister." Nighting chuckled. "She comes in here and there might be a fight. Her ego is only matched by her prowess with a sword." He said this last sentence although it probably wasn't true. Her swordsmanship wasn't even close to matching her ego.

OOC: Sorry about the delay. Been just swamped with work.IC: Plagia - Ta-KoroPlagia stretched out her arms and yawned. When was last time she had gotten a good night's sleep.On the other hand, at least she was warm. Ko-Koro had been too cold for her tastes, and the sudden change to suffocating heat was welcome.'So, that's where we start? If I were a psychotic Toa who hated Akinii, where would I be...' she trailed on.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

OOC: No worries Void! It happens... It also means you have a life (unlike me.) :DIC: Akinii"I have no idea..." Akinii said, smiling to himself a little at Plagia's description of Divinex. He would have outwardly smiled, but it was difficult to make an actual smile, as he was being melted into slag at the time, after all. Curse this heat...IC: DivinexUnbeknownst to Akinii and Plagia, Divinex was nearby. Quite nearby, actually.Oddly enough, he wasn't actually stalking the two Toa for once: rather, he was taking a short rest in a small alcove out of sight, using his Mask of Stealth to conceal himself. He had been thoroughly worn out from fighting with Akinii, although he had begun to recover somewhat, thanks to the lovely heat of Ta-Wahi, the one area of Mata Nui that he didn't vehemently hate. He poked his head up to see if anything interesting was going on. The hind end of a very tall Toa of Ice came into view, only a few feet away from Divinex's hiding place. Oh, good... He resolved to wait a little longer, then violently attack.

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

The Matoran looks toward the Toa and smiles."Yes, I'm doing fine; thank you." She continues to smile before looking down at her feet, confused. "What-" she coughs a few times before gasping for air. "What is your name? I'm afraid I didn't catch it.""I just need to know a few things about the Matoran before I operate," he says, bringing his tone down so he wouldn't scare the Matoran. "I just need to make sure she isn't in too much physical strain to be put under for a while."-Mef Man

OOC: Need to get Alissita and Tairel moving...

IC(Tairel)

Tairel smiles at the Ko-Toa as he lifts the glass to her lips and allows her to swallow. He watches the water go into her mouth and down her throat."I'll be back," he reassures her as he stands up. "Just need to check in on your Matoran friend."Walking out of the room, Tairel looks around for Riaril. He spots her walking down the hall toward him and decides to talk to her."Ma'am; would it be okay if I started operating on the Matoran of Electricity? I think she's going to need it soon before whatever's wrong with her gets any worse."OOC: Sorry for the bunnying, Rakata, and, Kugh/Fearless, if you could let Tairel operate on my character since I know what needs to be done to her. And, I better not get any comments on my operating skills, Raz. :sly: -Mef Man

OOC: Don't get anything too absurdly wrong, then. :3IC: "Yeah," Tarex said, nodding to the Titan. "It'd be nice to have someone to work with." he said, giving a short wave and then trailing Riaril.Once he caught up, he gave a small nudge."What else do you have for me to do?" he asked, eager to get it done as quick as he could without being unsatisfactory. Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC(Alissita)

"Don't worry; the nice doctor will be in soon and he will fix me up real nice just like he did for you," she reasures her. The Matoran looks toward Ayra and adds,"I saw you kissing the doctor. That's a pretty nice way to say 'thanks.' Oh, and my name is Alissita."-Mef Man

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):IC (NPC Maa, Ta-Koro):Henkka exited Turaga's hut and sighed. "He doesn't have the mask.""You don't know that", Alex remarked. "He could just be hiding it.""Look, I recognize the look he had on his face. He did not bear the eyes of someone who was bluffing."Maa awoke on Stronin's arms. "Where am I? What's happening?"Henkka ignored Maa completely and instead spoke to Alex. "So it was all in vain, then. The Vahi isn't here, so we can't use it to escape this vicious circle."Alex grinned. "On the contrary, old friend. This all has given me time to think. We two keep this system together with our existence."Alex took out his spear."But if one of us should die and be erased... the other might as well return home."Before Henkka could react, Alex waved his hand and magnetized Henkka and Stronin together. They were stuck like glue."But that's insane gamble!" Henkka shouted at Alex.Alex grinned. "Insane gambling is what I do best."With that he started advancing on the two magnetized Toa, spear at the ready to kill them both, Maa gasping in fright next to him.

IC: [Stronin]"Oh really?" asked Stronin mockingly, his cheerful personality disappearing, replaced by one of a being who could kill without a second glance. "You like to gamble eh?"The Iron Toa lurched to the side, dragging Henkka along with him, quickly unsheathing his cavalry sabre before pointing it at his former companion."So do I," he said, smiling cruelly. "Let's see who gets out of this alive then."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):IC (NPC Maa, Ta-Koro):"You're a fool to challenge me", Alex said calmly, pointing his spear at Stronin. "I've faced thousands of beings more powerful than I and won. I have faced horrors in places you couldn't enter even in your nightmares. Do you really think you can challenge Alex?"Alex launched a magnetic blast at Stronin's feet."Let's see how well you fight in a tight spot."

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: [Stronin]Stronin laughed. A laugh that better suited a madman. He was not a madman, but anybody who walked in on their battle would have believed him to be mad, for he no sane man would fight while magnetised to both another being and to the earth itself."Of course," he said, striking away the point of Alex's spear with his sword. "Even fools can win sometimes."He rose his head to the sky and chuckled."But I'm not a fool. I'm Stronin, current title holder of Po-Koro's Most Annoying Criminal."When he had returned to gaze at Alex, his eyes were no longer those of a simple thief, but of a killer."Just who in the name of Karz did you think I was?"

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):IC (NPC Maa, Ta-Koro):"I saw something more in you than that, Stronin", Alex said. "And I still do. What do you say we kill that Toa of Air and work together? You can be more than the annoying criminal. You can be a mastermind, a skilled fighter who takes what he wants and wipes out those who don't respect his wishes. You can be all of that. All you need to do is listen to me."Henkka, in the back of Stronin, was getting really annoyed. He didn't even have a weapon to fight with! Oh wait... yes he did. For the first time since he'd been Voi, Henkka took out his staff. It was quite a long staff with decorations of the symbol of air. It obviously didn't have any powers of its own, but Henkka could still channel Voi's air power through it."Stronin already is more than that", Henkka said, unleashing a small but furious tornado under Alex. Alex was thrown in the air and he fell on the ground with a thud."Even if we haven't met in this timeline before, I know Stronin is a hero. He's proven that himself", Henkka said.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: [Stronin]"Thank you for the compliment Henkka," said Stronin dryly, "but I'm not a hero."There was a pulse of energy, and the end of his sabre lengthened until it reached Alex's throat, a mere millimetre away from piercing the other Toa. Despite the fact that he had not attacked yet, everyone could see that he was going to very soon, depending on Alex's actions."Do you think I care for your words? If you want to fight, then do it."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro):IC (NPC Maa, Ta-Koro): "Fighting is not always the best decision, even if the objective is evil", Alex said. He suddenly side-stepped and used his magnetic power to create a powerful magnetic force between Stronin's saber and Maa. To Maa's shock, the poor Matoran was flung from where he stood towards the tip of the sabre. Soon Maa had been pierced by the sabre without Stronin even doing anything. With a cry of pain, the Matoran gave a last exhale before dying in Stronin's hands. "What a pity. You seem to be good for nothing but destruction, after all", Alex said with a chilling laughter.

IC - Neirak - Hospital"Well, only met her this morning, but, from what I can tell... She's got a strong spirit. I don't know what the physical equivalent for that is, if any, though." he said.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Virthee has a patient incoming!!! :oSkyra, Mimira from Le-WahiIC: Skyra, MimiraMimira landed Mistweaver just outside Virthee's hut. Destiny landed with Skyra as well. Mimira ran inside the hut."Virthee! It's Skyra, or Snelly as you might know him. He's hurt, bad!" Mimira said urgently. Skyra was breathing heavily on Destiny, he felt really dizzy. His body bore several scorch-marks, and his heartlight and breathing were a little erratic.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

Alissita's smile turns into a beam of joy. "Well, I'm glad you kissed him; he looks like he needed it."Just like my Mar....The Matoran looks down at her abdomen as a tear slowly rolls down her cheek, but she immediatly wipes it away."Is that Master out there?" she asks, trying to change the subject. She thought she had heard his voice, but wasn't sure. "Just met her this morning," he repeats as he pulls and pushes his sword in and out of his scabbard. "Strange." Tairel pushes the sword in his sheath and looks up to face Neirak. "No problem; I'll have her fixed up in no time and have her back to you in no time."The Ta-Toa smiles at Neirak and walks into Alissita's room where he found the Ko-Toa talking to the small Matoran."I'm sorry, Ma'am, but I'm afraid you're not strong enough to get up yet," he cautions. "Well, obviously you are, but we don't want you falling from the being too weak do you?" Tairel walks beside the Ko-Toa and places his arms on her left to steady her, even though she was already standing as straight as a nail.-Mef Man

IC: Virthee"What, oh... how was he injured?"The Doctor dashed to his door to help move Skyra into the hospitalIC: Dreenan"Great. So, where did you teleport off to?"She smirked as she asked. She was planning something.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Skyra, Mimira"Oh, just a little...electric shock...no big deal..." Skyra said weakly, apparently still witty as ever as they placed him on the bed.Mimira explained the injuries in a little more detail.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Nighting"Since we got on the bad side of all the Turaga on this island?" Nighting reminded Dreenan. "And technically a halberd is a sword, with a long hilt." he corrected himself. "I'm sure the shopkeeper can make one of them too."OOC:He does occasionally do volunteer work. :P

IC: Dreenan"It's not a sword. It's a spear, and an axe combined, not. a. sword."She was clearly angry that Nighting thought it was like a sword. And when she got angry..."Nighting and The Fire Toa, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-"Yes, she was mad enough to sing it right to his face to insult him.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles