Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: MoylanShe had been in Ta-Koro for a while now, standing outside of the Hospital. But she wouldn't go inside, not for any reason other than pure hated for the doctor. Miha and her friends had headed of the who knows where, and here she was, stuck in Ta-Koro, with nothing to do at all.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: The charred forest was deadly quiet as Hatann walked between the blackened trees. This he thought would be a nice place for my mision. There was plenty of cover, and nobody anywhere near him to see him and raise an alarm. Of course, that last point would make things difficult, because he needed to find at least one person. Too many or too few he scowled, his large teeth glinting white.

ppg2.png

IC: Half an hour later, Tarex returned to the hospital, arms laden with bags of food and practically cloaked in an aroma of pure deliciousness."I've returned from the hunt," he announced, "And we shall eat well today!" he said with a laugh, quickly diving into his own dish with almost frightening speed.

helo frens

IC: Almost before he could believe it, the trees thinned out before Hatann and he saw Ta-koro rising from its pool of lava. He had not expected the forrest to end so soon, so he came within sight of the village gates without meaning to. Since it would be suspicious to avoid it, he entered the village, keeping on the look out for any who might cause him trouble. He had not been on the island long, so there was little danger of being recognised as a criminal, but he could never be too careful in a crowded place such as this. As he wandered the streets, he came upon a grey toa standing outside a hospital. She looked bored, as if she would rather be almost anywhere else. Maybe even the charred forest.Putting on the closest expression a Skakdi could get to a friendly smile, he approached her and said "Excuse me, I carry a message for a grey and purple toa to be found in Ta-koro. You wouldn't know where I could find them, would you?" It was a simple comment, almost stupid, but if he could get the toa talking, things would be much easier. All the while, he tried to be prefectly civil, and conceal the battle-rage building in his stomach.

ppg2.png

IC: Zeltroth brought his axe down on Klastio's head."KARZ!" Tahuva ran at him and stabbed him in the shoulder, melting in."RAAAAH!" Zeltroth axed Tahuva in the arm, forcing him to drop his sword.Dervian slashed Zeltroth and took back Tahuva's sword, then hurled a wind blade at him.Zeltroth blocked with the handle of his axe, then bashed Dervian aside. "WEAK!" He swung at Tahuva, who blocked with his hand shield. "PUNY!" He hooked his axe around the shield and pulled it away."WASTE OF METAL!" Tahuva hooked his axe inside Zeltroth's axe and sent a flame down it. Zeltroth released his axe, then punched Tahuva in the face. Tahuva jumped and swung his sword down on Zeltroth, who dodged and picked up his axe.Zeltroth picked up his axe and spun with it, removing Tahuva's axe. Tahuva shot a blast of fire at him, then threw his sword at his face."OOF!" Zeltroth's eye bled, but he picked up his axe with both hands. "THIS ISLAND WILL BE DARK...FOREVER!"Tahuva pulled out his bladed knuckles and ducked under Zeltroth's swing. Zeltroth swung down on Tahuva, but he activated his mask and blocked it. He stood and punched Zeltroth in the chin, then punched all over his face and tore away his axe."EAT THIS, MAKUTA SPAWN!" He formed the Fire Sphere and slammed it into Zeltroth's face."MOFLAH!" Zeltroth's entire right cheek was broken, a lot of his teeth fell out, and the upper right part of his skull was exposed. He fell down. "Can't...move."Tahuva turned around to face Garth and Klastio. "He's not dead."Zeltroth picked up his axe and threw it at Tahuva's back."OOF!" Tahuva fell, with his back bleeding. He pulled out the axe. "Can I kill him NOW?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

"From my old master, Ma'am," replied the Matoran, tears still trickling down her face. "But, that's all changed now. Master has taken me away from...Jild." She forced herself to say his name. She had never said her old master's name before; except for one time. That was when the stripes started to appear on her back."Food," mumbles Tairel as he reaches for a plate of food. He starts to eat the food, a large smile on his face. "Thanks."-Mef Man

IC: "My apologies. Closer to gunmetal isn't it?" He tried to keep his voice calm, even while cursing himself for making such a blunder. "Anyhow, the Turaga who sent me said that the message I bring should only be given in strict privacy. Do you have any such place, or shall we take a walk outside the village? It would be most unfortunate if we were overheard."

ppg2.png

IC:The toa raised an eyebrow at the mention of Turaga. Maybe she was expecting something like this. Could his luck really be that good? "Is it not enough to say that the Turaga who sent me with an urgent message to one matching your description needs the message to be delivered in private? Once we are free of evesdroppers and onlookers, I will reveal why I have gone to the trouble of seeking you out and who sent me. OK?" This line of questioning was much more to Hatann's liking, and he hoped that he would soon be alone with this foolish toa.

Edited by Mt Ihu

ppg2.png

IC - Neirak - AlleyIt took all the Toa had to keep from grimacing. One single tear fell from his eyes, evaporating to nothingness before it touched dirt."You..." he choked on the cruelty of what Jild had done, "I won't let that happen to you anymore." he finished. It was all he say, without getting too emotional.But wasn't emotion part of being in the Spectrum? He knew it had to be. Not that he had plans to suddenly be some kind of crying loser, but he kept it in mind. It is the mark of knowledge to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. he reminded himself.Neirak would just have to keep these stray and abstract thoughts in check."Is there a specific hospital you had in mind?" he inquired.OOC: A good plotline really drives me to write more. Not to say -better-, just more.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC(Alissita)

"Any one is fine, Master" replies Alissita before wiping away the last of her tears. "And, I'm sorry for showing you my hideous back; I just thought you were curious to see what was wrong with me." She places the plates onto her back. The Matoran turns around and looks down the alley. She points toward a nearby hospital. "I guess that will be fine."OOC: This is, obviously (like Rakata guessed), Riaril's hospital (aka, Kugh's and Fearless's).-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: Ö...ÖAlissita evolved into.......Ga'Mal!IC - Neirak - AlleyThe Toa lowered his eyes. Hideous back? Not so much as harmed. Could you call the victim of a stab to the mask ugly? Without feeling bad?"No, it's fine. It isn't your fault." His eyes followed her finger."That one certainly looks...professional."Was this the place he'd seen someone working out on? He kind of frowned. Sweaty workers weren't his favorite."It'll work."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: KNIASSUMING HE WAS REFERRING TO TAREXHOW DID HE SEE HIM?HE WAS ON THE ROOF.I THOUGHT I MADE THAT QUITE CLEAR.ಠ_ಠIC: "No problem." Tarex replied, "That's what I'm here for. Apparently, anyway. You gonna need help cleaning? If not, I'll be on mail duty shortly."

helo frens

OOC: King, I'll let you bring us into the hospital.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel looks around the hall while eating his meal. He swallows a bite before replying," I think I have it, thank you, though." The Ta-Toa plunges his fork into another slab of meat before biting it off of the larger whole. He sets the plate down and rubs the scar on the back of his neck.-Mef Man

IC: [Hari]Briskly, Hari strode towards the entrance to the Ta-Koro archives, with one purpose in mind, one single intent to focus all of his will on. Of course, that didn't mean that he couldn't think of anything else.(...)"Hello, Sirraus!" Hari whispered. "Let's begin our search anew."

Ic: SirrausThe Archivist looked up with a start. He hadn't even noticed his friend climbing up onto the walkway."Oh! That's right, sorry. I've been searching since I got up, my mind is a little fuzzy." He stood up and walked across the platform to the row of shelves opposite them and picked up the translucent object he noticed earlier. It was a simple Kaukau, Po-Koronian from the looks of it. Hundreds of characters from the Matoran language were etched across the mask, though neither the words nor syntax corresponded to their language. He shrugged and placed the mask back carefully.He wasn't quite sure why the artifact caught his attention in the first place. It just seemed like it should be important for some reason. He thought about this for a second and grabbed it back off the shelf, placing it in his satchel."Okay, I've looked over the past eleven shelves and haven't found the book yet, although to be honest I was just skimming the past six. We can start again from there if you like."

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

IC: "And I said," growled the Skakdi "that I am not to divulge any information, no matter how innocuous it seems. It is best that all details of who is involved be kept secret, as we are uncertain of our enemies. Please, I will do my best to satisfy your curiosity once we are well away from anyone else." A hint of annoyance was beginning to creep into his voice now, and growing stronger every sentence.

ppg2.png

IC: MoylanShe knew something definitely wasn't right with this Skakdi, she wasn't allowed near any of the Turaga. And she had only one enemy on this island, she doubted Odhran could pose any threat enough that he would have someone besides her actively seeking his destruction. Then she realized what the Skakdi was planned."If this is some kind of Joke from Odhran, you tell him I'm going to-"The description was rather horrific and gruesome.OOC: I think Mt Ihu, that I will give you a choice here. Moylan is revenge-bent, to the point of willing to kill for it. You can either kill her, or try to recruit her for NEX, your choice.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: Zeltroth brought his axe down on Klastio's head."KARZ!" Tahuva ran at him and stabbed him in the shoulder, melting in."RAAAAH!" Zeltroth axed Tahuva in the arm, forcing him to drop his sword.Dervian slashed Zeltroth and took back Tahuva's sword, then hurled a wind blade at him.Zeltroth blocked with the handle of his axe, then bashed Dervian aside. "WEAK!" He swung at Tahuva, who blocked with his hand shield. "PUNY!" He hooked his axe around the shield and pulled it away."WASTE OF METAL!" Tahuva hooked his axe inside Zeltroth's axe and sent a flame down it. Zeltroth released his axe, then punched Tahuva in the face. Tahuva jumped and swung his sword down on Zeltroth, who dodged and picked up his axe.Zeltroth picked up his axe and spun with it, removing Tahuva's axe. Tahuva shot a blast of fire at him, then threw his sword at his face."OOF!" Zeltroth's eye bled, but he picked up his axe with both hands. "THIS ISLAND WILL BE DARK...FOREVER!"Tahuva pulled out his bladed knuckles and ducked under Zeltroth's swing. Zeltroth swung down on Tahuva, but he activated his mask and blocked it. He stood and punched Zeltroth in the chin, then punched all over his face and tore away his axe."EAT THIS, MAKUTA SPAWN!" He formed the Fire Sphere and slammed it into Zeltroth's face."MOFLAH!" Zeltroth's entire right cheek was broken, a lot of his teeth fell out, and the upper right part of his skull was exposed. He fell down. "Can't...move."Tahuva turned around to face Garth and Klastio. "He's not dead."Zeltroth picked up his axe and threw it at Tahuva's back."OOF!" Tahuva fell, with his back bleeding. He pulled out the axe. "Can I kill him NOW?"

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro Bar - Fighting: "No," he told Tahuva, looking over at Zeltroth, and creating a vacuum around his head to suffocate him. Once he was unconscious, the group could leave without him harassing them anymore; and they could turn him over to the Ta-Koro guards. "No way to avoid this, Zeltroth, give it up," he told the Skakdi, sucking the air from his lungs (unless he had kept his mouth shut). -Klastio

OOC: Dude. Chill. So he was on the roof, but couldn't be seen? Okay, okay, whatever. I didn't even mean to be serious, it was just a cheap shot. You have to go nuts.IC - Neirak - OutsideThe Toa, in full knowledge that the Toa of ice was following them, walked toward the hospital. This was, if he remembered, quite renowned. Particularly their Dragon team, or something. Either way, here they were.He trudged in, holding the door open for the two behind him. Once in, he came towards the desk."I need to check in a patient. How fast can we get her in with one of the doctors?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Thanks for that. You can probably tell I didn't think or plan much before walking up to Moylan, so the interaction has been a bit messy. Sorry about that.IC: Even as a professional killer, Hatann was rather impressed with the grizly description of what the toa would like to do to this Odhran, who he gathered was some kind of pirate, as well as a personal enemy of his target. While unexpected, this was a turn of events he might be able to use. While the toa ranted on, he tried to form a plan."Do I look like a joker to you? But, yes, you are very near the mark. I have indeed come concerning Odhran, but not from him. You see, we have a ... quarrel between the two of us, and I would very much like to see him dead or close to. I understand you might also like that, as you also have a history with that..And here, the Skakdi attempted to match the toa's gruesome insults.

ppg2.png

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

Tairel looks up from his plate at the three beings to enter the hospital.More patients. And right when I'm eating..."I can check you in immediatly. What is it that is wrong?" asked the Toa of Fire while he looks over the group. His eyes rest on Alissita's wrists as he waits for a response.Ouch. That must be what I'm working with. Unless Riaril takes this surgery.Alissita stands behind her master, as shy as any small Matoran. "Please tell him, Master."-Mef Man

OOC: No problem with no planning, makes it a bit more interesting. I almost never plan ahead. XDIC: MoylanNow, that made things interesting. Another person against that moron Odhran... but what did that have to do with the Turaga he had mentioned. Something didn't quite add up. But, revenge was more important at the moment."You planning something against Odhran, I'm in."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Wait, what!? Now there's an anti-Odhran conspiracy? Mt Ihu! You traitor! :PIC:Nighting"I wonder what's taking Dreenan so long..." Nighting muttered, digging another hole in the ground with lighting. "The lava's almost gotten past me twice now!"

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC - Neirak - HospitalNeirak tilted his head back thoughtfully."Well, first off, some bandages on the wrists would be great. The major issues on hand are the infections that run across her back. If you could do something to soothe her gums, I'd pay extra."Pfft, pay? With what? He'd most likely have to make a run for it, unless Alissita had some secret health insurance.That thought led him to thinking about the Spectrum, and getting cash from them. They were in Le-Wahi, last he'd heard.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Don't blame me, blame Hatann or Nex. Tooroko will still fight with the pirates if the need arises. Just make sure you've got some bula berries handy...IC: Hatann's grin widened to improbable proportions; impossible for anyone but a Skakdi. At last some co-operation! Maybe he wouldn't kill her just yet. Maybe, by going after this Odhran guy, he could still plant his tablet, and even make an ally of this toa."I'm very glad to hear that. The name's Hatann, by the way" he said, holding out his hand.

ppg2.png

OOC: Yeah, I blame Nex. He likes to make things challenging. XDIC: Moylan"I'm Moylan. Moylan Visic. Maybe you've heard of one of my cool dude siblings."She commented, shaking the hand of the Skakdi. Her mind was focused on the death of Odhran, and just killing him wouldn't be enough, She was going to make him suffer first. Perhaps sink his ship before his very eyes, then kill him with a piece of the ship itself.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Krayzikk watched them leave, before turning to Tarn. I suppose I have to bring him to the hospital. Krayzikk thought. Borrowing Tarn's mask, he flew the toa over to the hospital. "I'll bring him inside, I'll leave. She probably isn't even there. " Walking inside carrying the toa, he saw Tairel and thought Oh Karz. He set the toa down and tried not to make any sudden movements.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

Alissita tries her best to smile at Tairel, but she immediatly starts to cough a few more times while Krayzikk entered the hall."Don't worry, I'll have her admitted in no time," replied Tairel as he reaches down for a forum. He starts to hand it to Alissita, but, instead, hands it to Neirak. "Fill this out stating her name, date of birth, other health problems, et cetera and I'll be back to admit her." He leans forward to whisper in his fellow Toa's ear while Alissita starts to cough. "Actually, I think we'll try to go ahead and operate. We'll take out as much of the infection we can as well as heal those gums and wrists." Just then, a being carrying a Toa come into the building. He places the Toa on one of the chairs before standing really still. "Give me a moment and I'll admit the Toa soon," said Tairel before turning around to Riaril's offfice. Please hurry and answer...Tairel knocks on the door loudly, but not annoyingly. "Ma'am I have a patient in need of treatment. With your permission I'll go ahead and start."Let me take this one, Doc.-Mef Man

IC: Zeltroth choked. His head was starting to explode. Tahuva stared. "I don't believe in torture...so..." He swung his axe at Zeltroth's head, leaving a gash and knocking him out. "Knocked him out quickly. He's not dead."Dervian picked up Zeltroth. "I'll go turn him over to the Guard." He left the bar with Zeltroth.Tahuva wondered why Makuta wanted an assassin for the Turaga when this one was just as noticeable as a RAHKSHI running around town. "This doesn't make sense..."

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC(Alissita and Tairel)

Tairel stops knocking before turning around to face Krayzikk. "I see she does that to more then one person." He smiles at the being and looks toward Alissita. "Don't worry, I'll have you admitted in no time and we'll fix you up real nice." The Ta-Toa turns around to knock on the door again.Alissita smiles at the Toa of Fire.He's a nice being. One of the few I've met here, besides the Toa of Ice and Master.The Matoran of Electricity looks up at her master as she says,"Do you need help filling out the forum, Master?"-Mef Man

IC: Ayra:"You might want to put me in there too.." Ayra said as she shed a single tear, and fell to the ground, heartlight blinking rapidly.OOC: Ayra has recieved too much beatings and joint displacements. She'll live-- if she gets the right attention.

IC Garth - Ta-Koro Bar - Talking: "Well, if there was a Rahkshi anywhere near the village, it would get swarmed immediately by all kinds of guard, and even vigilante Toa. A Skakdi, not so much, they're all over the place. Why send a spy - or assassin - who looks like the enemy?" Garth asked, finishing his food, and leaving the bar with Tahuva and Klastio. "Hm... why don't you guys go take a break? I need to stay with the shop for a while, just to get it back up and running. You guys can go do whatever you like while I'm gone - not that I'm keeping you from doing that, though," the Matoran said, walking off towards his shop. IC Klastio - Ta-Koro - Talking: "I suggest we take his advice, we're all been in fights throughout the day, and I for one want a break from all this running around," Klastio said to Tahuva. OOC: Maybe we can send them to Ga-Koro for a little vacation. :P-Klastio