Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Okay, let me get this straight... SO far, the PC characters and controllers in this courtyard with Kriigata are: Kriigata (Kughii), Sucogu (no Isles), Krayzik (Champ) that unconscious dude (Champ), Mita (Katuko) and Hau (Fearless). Did I miss someone? OH YEAH! Hubert's char... woops. :PI think that's the most variance in players in one location I've seen... *.*IC: Riaril (Both Fearless and I are playing this chick) The day had almost come to a close, Riaril having long ago returned to her hospital to dutifully take care of her new patients, recovering patients, and the one long-term care patient who had lost her lower half to a Tarakava three years prior. Sitting to a small dinner in her office, Riaril groaned ever so slightly. The workload was enough pressure, she didn't need MORE, and yet the past day had been the most full yet. Reflecting back on the uneventful trip to Virthee's clinic, she cringed at the amount of patients he'd seen today. So far, he was outseeing patients on almost a two to one ratio with the hospital of the guard. Something about that rubbed Riaril, like sandpaper across the skin or nails on the ga-koro school boards in Nokama's hut.----Kriigata itched her hand into a firmer grip on her weapon with one hand, while eyeing both Mita and the newest character to arrive. Mita seemed nice enough, but something about the musical girl ruffled Kriigata's ego; having another girl around her "family" felt wrong. It was a trio, not a quartet. However, The one new person Kriigata did admire was the gentle giant. Well, gentler, given the fact he must have just been in a fight with someone since pulled flowed from his shoulder unstaunched.OOC: I think I spelled the last word wrong... [.]

IC: Whilst those in the ever bustling city streets below him carried out their daily business, a certain martial artist lay on the roof tops high above, in content slumber.As it turned out, Ria's seemingly greuling schedule that she'd laid out for him was suprisingly easily fufilled, and appeared to be, for the most part, an exaggeration of the actual workload.That being said, Tarex wasn't exactly taking a nap for the karz of it, much the opposite, in fact. He'd been pouring every spare minute of time that he could into his training since his period of servitude for the hospital began, in an effort to give his best friend as little of a head start in their training as possible.In an unusually short-sighted decision for him, he followed that course of action to the letter, pushing himself far past his usual training and alternating between his two areas of focus practically non-stop.It was no small wonder that he'd practically collapsed.IC: Meanwhile, miles away, a cloaked, stoic Toa of Lightning leaned against the ship's mast, his arms folded and his violet eyes disinterestedly scanning the coastline under the shadows of his hood.He shifted slightly at Raknar's gruff voice cutting into the silence, the Skakdi momentarily snapping him out of his reviere.With a barely audible grunt, he returned to his thoughts.

helo frens

IC: Pirok (Talking to JL)"Well," Pirok began, "I don't know him, and judging by the pause he placed before my name he only discovered it recently. My guess is, he's either an assassin sent to kill me, he has a big cheque hidden somewhere, or he's the loser that offered to kill me earlier."IC: Invisible"Hey! I'm not a loser - I mean, uh..." Invisible couldn't believe he'd been caught that quickly.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC (Merror)Merror was about to reply to Torv when the door was opened. Having heard the conversation that took place, he slowly and deliberately drew his swords.IC (Lohkar)"No, it's straight on ta Xa-Koro with us," he said. "Gunner's right, mind you. There's some good stealin' ta be had in that place, even if the climate's a little...intense. An' good work, Tellus, she looks good as new."OOC:

OOC: Okay, let me get this straight... SO far, the PC characters and controllers in this courtyard with Kriigata are: Kriigata (Kughii), Sucogu (no Isles), Krayzik (Champ) that unconscious dude (Champ), Mita (Katuko) and Hau (Fearless). Did I miss someone? OH YEAH! Hubert's char... woops. :PI think that's the most variance in players in one location I've seen... *.*

You should've seen the Black Spot Inn when Lohkar was recruiting...11 players in one small place all trying to talk to me... Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: JLJL: You tried to kill him? You OFFERED to kill him? How stupid is that? That's like, the most stupidest thing I have ever heard - more stupid than jumping into lava. Its like asking people if they wanna get killed. Why would you ask someone if they wanna die, and then offer to help?JL drew his sword, and charged it with electricity.JL: Alright, fool, state your business or be treated like how a loser should.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC

(Tairel)

Tairel looks down at the empty plate on his table. The dinner had been delicious; hospital food always had that wonderful flavor to it that you seemed to not be able to get anywhere else. That was the only good thing about going to the hopsital, the food. The Toa drinks the rest of the water in the cup that was given to him. He sets the cup on the plate and reaches for a cigarette.Oh, wait, I lost them. He sighs as he looks toward Riaril's door. Tairel wasn't sure if he wanted to go to her room and apologize for...what? Saying she had the best job in the world? He wasn't sure what was wrong with her, but he wanted to make sure she wasn't upset at him or anyone else. Would that be wise? What do I have to lose. Well, my job... The Ta-Toa shakes his head, rising from his chair. He immediatly blinks a few times as he tries to get his eyes to focus. I need to sleep.He still hadn't slept after the nightmare. But, he was in dire need of some sleep. Of course, the dreams would haunt him and he wouldn't ever be able to rest. And, now, he also needed to talk to Riaril so he could relax. Tairel walks up to the door and knocks on it lightly. -Mef Man

OOC: Divinex from Ko-WahiIC: Divinex walked into the fiery village of Ta-Koro, enjoying the comfortable warmth of the region. It felt like heaven compared to that pitiful excuse for a village in Ko-Wahi. As he walked into the town, he decided to look for something to do. Might as well... OOC: Any fights/brawls/arguments/etc. I can get involved in? The previous comments here are confusing me...

Edited by mandmboy

IC:Odhran"That's also true..." Odhran said, rubbing his chin in thought. "So, what say you to that?" he asked the possible recruit.Nighting"Man..." Nighting said, rubbing his stomach. "There doesn't seem to be any good restaurants around... We've been searching forever!"OOC:Attention all pirate members, (and people interested in joining) I have made a entry for us on my blog. That's all. Thank you for listening.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: InvisibleInvisible was unused to having this many swords pointing at him."Well, since you ask so politely, I'm here on my master's orders to kill him." Invisible said, gesturing towards Pirok.IC: Pirok (Toa)"Well, since you put it so nicely..." Pirok began, before puching Invisible in the face. He then grabbed his hand, repeatedly saying 'ow' under his breath.IC: InvisibleInvisible, however, was left unable to say 'ow', as by this point he was lying, somewhat dazed, on the ground.OOC: Invisible's not very smart...But you all probably know that by now. :P

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: "Come in," Riaril said with a drag. She was guessing it was Tairel-only he knocked so lightly.Hau's hook dropped again. DUNG that's damage. He'd seen plenty of scars before-his sensei did not attempt to hide experience-but never so bad.As the four and the army members talked, Keinju listened. The rahi were moving about, the people were talking, and--Wait--Was that?Yes.Of course, the fangirls were charging."KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINJU~!"The Last Sarusuma gave an apologetic nod to Kuyre, then said: "I presume we may continue to Jianheim."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC - Kuyre - ForestHis eyelids drooped."You are friggin' kidding me, right?"Rolling his eyes, he stepped forward. He hated Ga-Matoran like these."Keinju is an officer of war, so may I advise you: He. Hates. Every. Last. One. Of. You." All the Toa had to do was unsheathe his sword before the Matoran were headed off in the opposite direction."We should go."

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

(Tairel)

Tairel enters the office again, and walks toward the chair in front of the desk. Instead of sitting down, he stands up behind the chair."Excuse me for bothering you, but I just wanted to apologize for whatever it was that I said to upset you," he says. "I didn't mean to and I am deeply sorry. I hope you will forgive me."-Mef Man

IC Yghari - Leaving Ta-Koro - Heading to Le-Koro: Although Yghari did love the warm climate of Ta-Wahi and its Koro, he favored a cooler atmosphere. Nothing like Ko-Wahi, but more like the jungles of Le-Wahi; it was moist in that area, and Yghari had always enjoyed the beauty of the jungle. Heading for the gates, he exited the Koro of fire, and made his way toward the Koro of air. OOC: Yghari to Le-Koro.-Yghari

IC Klastio/Garth - Ta-Wahi - Talking to Tahuva: Klastio eyed the Toa as he jumped in the air, and then spoke to him. "We first reach the Koro, then I suggest we get some food. After that, we can check on Garth's shop," Klastio said, lifting up off the ground and flying toward the Koro of fire. Garth nodded, and walked after the hovering Toa of air. "I feel bad about leaving Dervian behind... he didn't mean us any harm, and I'm sure he's going to be extremely angry when he wakes up and we're gone," Garth said to Tahuva. -Garth

IC: "Oh, don't worry about him." Tahuva laughed. "He won't be mad, the way I hit him, he'll have amnesia." He laughed again, but wasn't joking. "I'm serious." Tahuva walked into the village. "Now...where's that old shop...?" He turned around a few times. Buisiness as normal...wait, was that guy supposed to be leaving without paying? "HEY! YOU!" The Matoran ran off with a few things from Garth's shop. "YEAII!" He ran after the Matoran. "GARTH! YOU'VE BEEN LOOTED!"OOC: My idea for a new story segment. Post your reply.

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Riaril flinched slightly at the memory and put down her cig. He had been touching an open wound. But she had also overreacted a bit. Apologies all around, then-if not necessarily open ones."I forgive you," she said earnestly. Then the doctor frowned. Why was he not getting sleep? "Have I been keeping you up with that? Go back to bed immediately. And that's an order," the ga-toa added.

[Profiles]

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro - Flying after Matoran: As Garth ran into his shop to ensure the safety of his inventions, Klastio and Tahuva chased after the Matoran who had ran off with something of Garth's. The Matoran ran with surprising speed, and ran through the huts and buildings of Ta-Koro, attempting to escape the two Toa with his loot. "Alright, I'll go after him from above, you make your way through the streets," Klastio said to Tahuva as he flew up above all the buildings, and tried to find the Matoran. -Klastio

IC

(Tairel)

Tairel smiles before nodding; as if the entire swarm of Bohrok had been lifted off of his chest. The Ta-Toa looks toward Riaril before frowning once more. "If you don't mind. I'd-I'd rather stay for a while longer." He looks down at his feet before saying, simply,"The dreams."-Mef Man

IC: "Whatever," Riaril grumbled. She masked her care for the employee with a slight indifference. "I'll be doing paperwork." Walking over to her filing cabinet, the toa got out the job application forms for Tarex and Tairel and brought them back to her desk. Riaril then sat down, whipped out her pen, and began to write.

[Profiles]

IC

(Tairel)

"Yes, Ma'am," replied the Toa of Fire. He turns around and begins to leave, saying,"Thank you," more to himself, but loud enough for Riaril to hear. He didn't want to face the dreams again, and was glad that the Toa didn't make him have to stop working-how often did that happen on a job?-.-Mef Man

IC: Tahuva ran after the Matoran, wishing he had a Kakama. "All right...not that I started out nice, but no more Toa Nice Guy." He pulled out his sword, pointed it at the Matoran, and made a wall of fire appear on each side of him. "MOVE AND THAT IMPLODES! WHO ARE YOU?!" He got up close to the Matoran, grabbed him by the neck, and stopped the flames. "Now...you'll answer all of my questions and return all of that...or your head will be my new candle." He looked up. "Klastio! I got him!"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: JLJL mused over this. Helping his friends might mean leaving his quest. However, what if this guy's master knew something? JL turned, and held his sword against his neck.JL: Tell me who's your master, and tell me all you know about the Chroniclers Company. I have a feeling you were trailing us in Le-Koro...

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013