Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Invisible"I don't know his name... He is just my Master. A Vortixx. And he has a plan... He has a clever plan..." Invisible said. "I know little of the Chronicler's Company, only that... Makuta... wants them dead. And, yes, I was indeed trailing you in Le-Koro. Now, if someone could help me get up, I will finish what I started in Le-Koro, and kill Pirok."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

OOC: Skyra/Snelly, Wraith, Mimira from Ga-WahiIC: Skyra/Snelly, Wraith, MimiraThe party finally made it back to Ta-Koro, they had 'parked' their gukko at the nearest stable."I hope Mistweaver is okay without me all the way back in Ga-koro." Mimira sighed."Don't worry about it sis. That gukko of yours can handle anything. He has to put up with you after all.""Hey!" Mimira said, giving her brother a friendly punch on the arm.The group had been walking to where they had last seen Merror, suprisingly he seemed to be still there even after all this time.Skyra heard a bit of the conversation between Merror, Pirok, JL, and Invisible when he walked in. He had heard enough to understand what is going on. "You heard what he said. Now are you gonna listen to Merror here? Or do we have to kill you? Personally I have no problem in doing so."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC:

since pulled flowed from his shoulder unstaunched.

Kughii, what are you trying to say here?IC: [Rannin]Rannin ignored the stares the others were giving him. He had gotten used to the fact that people would immediately turn their attention to his damaged limbs if shown, for he doubted most people had to weave threads of metal into disfigured limbs."Thank you for your assistance," the Iron Toa said, before beginning his walk towards the bar.

IC:Nighting"Well you have a Mask of Flight, and I have a Mask of Teleportation. What could possibly go wrong?" Nighting asked, a grin on his face. He then vanished, having activated his mask and reappeared on the tip of the Volcano, which was barely in sight.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC:NightingWhile Dreenan was catching up to Nighting he had been busy. A few well placed lighting bolts had created a path down the mountain, a path that ended with a large hole in the ground. "Hey Dreenan!" Nighting called, smiling. "Wanna Lava Board all the way down the mountain?"

IC: InvisibleInvisible picked himself up off of the ground. There was something about the Toa who had told him to leave that frightened him. He backed away, slowly, before running towards the highway.IC: Pirok"Well, I must admit, that did work out well. I'm assuming that that wasn't the whole plan, and that we're going to do something more, like follow him to discover the identity and or plan of his 'master'?" Pirok said to Merror. "Not that the plan wouldn't be good if it didn't involve that." he added quickly.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC:Nighting"Just use your power to nudge the lava over the ledge and onto this path I made," Nighitng said, pointing towards his path. "And it'll flow to the end, where it'll drain into a hold I made. Perfectly safe." Nighting said, a large grin on his face. This was one of the many reasons Vakama didn't talk to the two anymore.

IC: Dreenan"I can't get it over the ledge. Toa of Plasma, not Lava."She remarked, trying to think of a way to get the Lava moving."Then, it's time for Lava surfing."There were many reasons not only Vakama, but also the entire village didn't like these two. This was one of them.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Nighting"But plasma is kinda like water." Nighting said. "Except it melts stuff. So it can survive in lava. So what I meant you should do is make a current with plasma inside the volcano. The lava will follow the current, and, if you do it right, spill over the edge. Sorta like stirring something too fast." NIghting explained.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC:NightingNighting sighed. "Never mind. We'll just do it the old fashioned way." he then used his control over lighting to blast a hole in the volcano, allowing a bit of lava to seep out into the path he had set. "You think that's enough?"

IC: Skyra/Snelly, Mimira, WraithSkyra watched as Invisible ran away. "Hey guys! Long time no see. Oh, and I brought my little sister with me, Mimira."Mimira ran in. "Hi!" She said smiling."Anywho, are you gonna follow that guy? I did have something to tell you guys, but it can wait if it has too."

OOC: The whole melting the hole bigger thing is Nighting's whole plan. Make a little hole, a bit of lava trickles out, wait a bit, stream of lava.IC:Nighting"Now... I'll be right back with the boards." Nighting said, warping back to the town.

OOC: Wait a little longer, larger stream of lava. A little longer, call in Jasik the Volcano Stopper. XDIC: DreenanShe waited for Nighting to return with lavaboards, wondering where Nighting would find them, or if he would just appear a few seconds later with the boards.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC Klastio - Ta-Koro - Talking to Matoran: Klastio flew down to the ground, and landed next to Tahuva and the Matoran, he snatched the contraption the Matoran was holding from his hands, and looked at it closely. "It looks like a... something. Like a multipurpose tool or something of the like," he said, handing it to Tahuva to examine. "Think you could steal and get away with it, eh? Well, you thought wrong," he said to the terrified Matoran, "We're not the type to kill Matoran, so we'll just let you go this time. But if we catch you stealing again, then we might do something... unpleasant." Klastio watched as the Matoran gaped, staring at the two Toa in total fear. -Klastio

IC:Nighting"Thanks." Nighting said, handing the merchant the money. He now owned two lava boards. He warped back to the mountain top, lava boards in hand. "The lava stream big enough to ride?"OOC: When did I say his plan was perfect? :P Of course something gonna go wrong, it's the BZPRPG! Everything goes wrong!

IC (Merror)Merror sighed as he sheathed his swords, the fierce look dropping from his face. He didn't like having to threaten people."This new development is...worrying," he said. "But so is Tamaru's fate, and the fate that may befall the rest of the Chronicler's Company if things turn to the worst. I feel the key to saving them lies in finding these Temples...Confronting Echelon and Vidar may not be the best move. The Turaga will by now have taken steps to ensure the Company's safety, so perhaps we should try and find out what is going on, and why these beings are so interested in you, Pirok."He looked up to see Snelly enter, and smiled."Snelly! Where did you run off to?" he asked.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

IC: Tahuva did kill enemies, but he hadn't intended to kill the Matoran anyway. In fact, he was glad Klastio didn't think he was gonna kill the Matoran. "All right. Hand it over." The Matoran handed Tahuva the strange tool. "Now get out of here." He threw the Matoran on the ground. "Waste of Protodermis..." The Matoran ran off. "All right...GArth! We were gonna deal with a bit more debt, right?"

Pk57sNJ.jpg

IC: Skyra/Snelly, Wraith, MimiraMimira spoke to Torv. "I'm Mimira! Nice to meet you!" "Well, I got called to that Doctor named Virthee's house. My sister here was there and some other people, they'd been looking for me, then I got involved in finding a girl's uncle, and somehow I ended up getting kidnapped by pirates, that's the short version of the story anyway. As you can see, I got away from the pirates."Skyra's more serious face activated. "On to more important things, Wraith here got some rather interesting information from a pirate captain."Wraith spoke up. "Yes, I asked the pirate captain if he knew anything about stolen bodies, what he has heard is that a lot of bodies usually end up missing in Ko-Wahi. Exactly where mine went missing. Though the bodies are usually dead, according to this pirate anyway. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I keep hearing that there was a Tryna user involved with the death of Tamaru, wasn't it a Toa of Magnetism? I think he knows something about my body." "Now, I'm willing to look for whoever is after Pirok first of course. But we might want to consider finding more about this body snatcher."

Edited by Snelly

OOC:

IC

(Tairel)

"Yes, Ma'am," replied the Toa of Fire. He turns around and begins to leave, saying,"Thank you," more to himself, but loud enough for Riaril to hear. He didn't want to face the dreams again, and was glad that the Toa didn't make him have to stop working-how often did that happen on a job?-.-Mef Man

IC: "You're welcome," Riaril said. She was currently filling out Tarex' form to become an official indentured servant of the hospital.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC (Mita)"Interesting fellow," Mita said as she watched the Toa of Iron enter the bar. "He seemed hurt, but not really bothered by it. A life-long defect, maybe?"She disappeared into her own thoughts with a slight smile on her face as some new lyrics started occurring to her. She mumbled them to herself while adjusting her guitar strings again."Man of iron, man of steelhe's got powers - so unrealWounded limbs and wounded heartHe must knit and weave or fall apart"

IC: JLJL stepped into the room, surprised that Jaller's home could fit so many beings much larger than him. Still, he had something to say.JL: Well, Me and a... ally.... just had a talk with Turaga Vakama. He wants to unite the Toa, and defeat Makuta. However, to unite, we need to have motivation. Vakama had sent us on a race against time to try and get all the information on the Chroniclers company. I suggest we do just that, and protect them too. That's the thing - Echelon had been trying to kill Tamaru - because he was one of the Chroniclers Company. If we're to get the information we need... well, Better do it fast. My ally should be in Ga-Koro already. With all of your help, I'm hoping that this job can be done much quicker.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC(Tairel)

Tairel exits Riaril's office, but immediatly turns around; remembering her food."Would you like for me to take that?" asked the Toa while gesturing toward her almost empty plate and cup.OOC: I would say just throw it away, but I'm guessing that the plate and cup are made of glass and to be washed. Unless, some one comes to pick up the plates....-Mef Man

IC: Hau forcibly removed all thoughts of bad singing from his head. He retracted his hook into hand, then turned to Sucogu."We done yet?," he asked casually, now able to stand on his own."No-I'll do it myself, thanks," Riaril added hastily. She looked up icily, face somehow more scary in that moment than Tairel had ever seen her before. "Now get. To. Bed."

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC(Tairel)

"Yes-yes, ma'am," replied Tairel as he backs up, accidentally slamming into the door frame. "I'll go, now." The Toa turns around and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. So much for staying up.The Toa of Fire finds the room he had taken up as his own and walks inside. He takes off his armor and leaves the body suit on beneath it before sliding underneath the covers."Now for the dreams," he mutters before quickly falling asleep.-Mef Man