Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Zezak gave a perplexed look to the drunk man....What kind of drunk would turn down alcohol?Zezak noted the other man helping him all of sudden and began to slowly back away.**In the a dark alley**A muscular toa crouches within the dark alley of Ta-Koro watching the market carefully. He had been tracking Zezak for months, as someone demanded he must be watched...but not killed to the man's chagrin. He loved to kill, it was so much fun. In fact his employer demanded to make sure Zezak was not hurt whatsoever.So when he noted the drunk man harrasing Zezak he knew he was gonna have to step in....Might even get to kill him The man had wicked grin. He stepped out of the alley and used his magnetism to lift up the drunk man. He then made the metal in the drunk man armor tighten so that it would slowly begin to suffocate, each time he breathed it would get tighter...and tighter...

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

OOC: Could have waited until I posted our arrival in the actual Koro but oh well. I'll go along with it. Prepare to die :evilgrin:IC: Delak / MinhoAs the group casually waltzed into the streets of Ta-Koro, they spent their time searching for someone worthy to kill. Surprisingly enough, it wasn't too hard as a fellow Toa slid and slipped, knocking into Delak. Before Delak could respond, the being yelled something he couldn't make out about something being his fault and attacked him.This guy wants to die...Delak lifted up his hand quickly and activated his powers of magnetism, instantly stopping the sword in mid-air. He used the brief moment of surprise to quickly jump in the air and aimed a kick directly at his opponent's chest.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC:The man walked up to the Senatos. Ariz grabbed the drunk man face and began to apply pressure directly into the mans eye socket."Scream. Do it. Scream in pain." said Ariz.

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

IC: Riaril awoke to the sound of distinctly feminine giggles and the touch of naked fingers on her face. She blinked blearily, trying to see what was going on.That was when a Metru-red Akaku filled her vision and the hot stench of alcohol bombarded her nostrils."Oh, Ria..." Takimoc giggled again. From what little else the female doctor could see of him, the Ta-Toa wasn't wearing other armor. "Can't wait for us to have some fu-"-And a blast of water slammed into the spot precisely in between his legs' meeting, silencing the astonished surgeon while catapulting him through several walls with its force."SHUT THE KARZ UP!"Now wide awake and thanking Mata Nui for her excellent knowledge of just how to keep males off her, Riaril put on her clothes and armor. She then proceeded to stomp out of her office and head towards the spa. A nice, relaxing bath and communion with her element would do her good after that mess.When Tairel got back, she promised herself, he'd have karz to pay.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Delak / MinhoMinho sat by amused at first, crossing his arms but his eyes widened as Delak's kick caused the being's neck to snap with a loud crack, sending him sprawling to the floor, blood seeping from his mouth.Delak shared Minho's surprise. It wasn't every day a kick to the neck broke it on the first try. Although, both beings didn't know of the damage Senatos had already taken."Here I thought I was the one with the Pakari." mumbled Minho.Delak began to walk over to Senatos until some strange being grabbed Senatos by the neck and began to hurt him. This didn't please Delak at all. This was his kill, they would be rewarded for killing this guy. The Toa of magnetism walked over and unsheathed his sword, prepared to finish off Senatos before the drunk man could.OOC: Permission to kill, Rakata?

OOC: Too late, I wanted that kill :nahnah:IC: DelakDelak crept up silently behind Senatos, still held captive by the stranger. As quick as he could, Delak thrust his blade directly through the back of Senatos' head, coming out the other end, intending to kill the drunk man as well.

Edited by TX Wade 27

IC:*minute before Wade's posts*Ariz lurched Senatos toward him, and whispered as one whisper to lover, or one would whisper to his prey in its last moments his name."Ariz."With that Ariz kneed Senatos in gut then kicked him the crotch and threw him on the ground."Please you finish him off."But as Senatos fell was let go of ariz, and as Ariz spoek a blade went through Senatos.Zezak at this point just ran like Karz away.

lawl.png

OOC: Again, Fearless Tairel already got rid of the bottle. He dropped it in the hallway.

IC(Tairel and Ledzel)

Tairel smiles as he feels the Ko-Toa's embrace. He reaches back to gently pat her shoulder before placing it back on the reins again."Next stop, Ga-Wahi," he yells over the sound of the wings and wind. In a matter of minutes, the two were flying over the thick underbrush; steadily approaching Naho Bay.Back in the hospital, Ledzel stands up from his bed. "Do you think we should leave now. I feel pretty good now," he says to the being.OOC: Ayra and Tairel to Ga-Wahi.-Mef Man

OOC: Exactly. But as Raz said, do you think that stopped 'im? ;PRemember it doesn't take much sake to get someone drunk, anyways. Takimoc only needed to have maybe two cups' worth.And @TX: That is a ludicrously unrealistic move. STABBING + KATANA = Not working that well in the first place. But when you're trying to stab through a guy's HEAD and into ANOTHER'S with one...No. Just no. EDIT: Gracias, Raz, for further explaining what I mean.IC: Riaril strode down Ta-Koro's street with purpose-that, and a metric ton of anger radiating from her blue armor. Hopefully no one else was in the female side of the hot springs, or they could find themselves blasted into the main street with a few jets of water.

[Profiles]

IC: Delak / Minho"Hey, come back here!" yelled Delak, beginning to chase after Zezak but only to be stopped by Minho, grabbing his shoulder firmly."Leave him. We got what we came for.""You're right. Although, why not kill both of them? There's a chance of earning an extra reward."Minho pondered this idea for a while."Let's do it." concluded Minho before dropping off Nex's tablet on Senatos after memorizing it's features and make 2 exact duplicates of it with his powers of iron.OOC: Shark, little confused here. What were Zezak and Ariz doing and is Ariz running away as well?

Edited by TX Wade 27

OOC:* begin rant*AHAHAHAHAHANo.No. No. NO.THAT IS NOT HOW A KATANA WORKSAND EVEN IF IT WAS A SWORD SUITABLE FOR THRUSTINGTHAT IDEA STILL IS EXTREMELY IMPLAUSIBLE.YOU CANNOT STAB SOMEONE THROUGH THE HEAD WITH A KATANA, AND KILL SOMEONE BEHIND HIMIT JUST DOESN'T WORK THAT WAYWHAT DO YOU THINK A SKULL'S MADE OF, PAPER?GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YOU PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE THE DEATH OF ME/rantWith that out of my system, carry on.IC: The Toa of Crystals, oblivious to the commotion below, flowed through form after form after form, pouring every ounce of focus into the perfection of his technique. Although the weights around his wrists and shins seemed small before, once he actually started working technique with them on, he could easily tell that they'd serve their purpose well.And so, even as he wiped a fair amount of sweat off his brow, he grinned in satisfaction.

Edited by Razgriz the Dovahkiin

helo frens

IC: Krayzikk took one look at the scene nearby and warped next to the running Zezak before continuing to run. Something about those beings scared the Karz out of him. Krayzikk yelled to Zezak as he ran. "What the Karz is with them?!? Friends of yours?!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro):Alex had finally found the swordsmith. The path had really lead to where the poster said it would. Now Alex stepped inside the swordsmith's store."Hello", Alex said. "I'm looking for a sword."

IC: SoliSoli heard the Toa come in, of course that's how she noticed, seeing as how she was blind. Soli sighed when she heard the Toa's words, of course another being just looking for, a sword. "Welcome, you're my first customer since I reopened. Now do you have any idea for what kind of sword you want? Also any idea of preferred quality of metal and craftsmanship?" Soli asked the being.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I know, Stronin is just going to look for signs of Henkka around the island and make sure he doesn't get into any trouble.IC: [Stronin]Stronin sighed as he exited the fortress-village of Ta-Koro. He had already realised that he was unable to find Henkka, for he had absolutely no idea where the other Toa was. This meant that he would have to do things the hard way, by trying to look for signs of a somewhat crazy Toa."Where to go first?" he muttered. "Maybe Le-Wahi. That's rather close by."OOC: Stronin to Le-Wahi. And so begins Stronin's attempts to find Henkka and keep him out of trouble.

IC: Delak / Minho"Hey, come back here!" yelled Delak, beginning to chase after Zezak but only to be stopped by Minho, grabbing his shoulder firmly."Leave him. We got what we came for.""You're right. Although, why not kill both of them? There's a chance of earning an extra reward."Minho pondered this idea for a while."Let's do it." concluded Minho before dropping off Nex's tablet on Senatos after memorizing it's features and make 2 exact duplicates of it with his powers of iron.OOC: Shark, little confused here. What were Zezak and Ariz doing and is Ariz running away as well?

OOC: Ariz is an evil mercenary who has been tasked by a mysterious employer to observe and protect Zezak from harm but Ariz hates protecting, he loves to kill. Zezak has no idea. Zezak was just a innocent bystander who was walking around the store being lonely, who got bumped into by the drunk Senatos, who started harassing him. And now Zezak just saw two people kill Senatos...He's a bit freaked out, running away.IC:Zezak was quite understandable freaked out. He just minding his own business when all of sudden a stupid drunk decides to mess with him. He tries to give him money but noo...he doesn't accept it. Then he two toa all of sudden do two very different things to him using magnetism. And then he sees them kill him. This very...very unreal for Zezak. He heard a man (Krayzikk) ask if they were his friends."NOPE NOPE NOPE." screamed Zezak in terror as he ran away. He ran toward the hospital, because he figured he could hide among the sick and infirmed...

*meanwhile back at the Senatos dead body*

Ariz stared at Delak."Um...no thank you? I let you have the dang kill. Whatever..I'm eating good tonight," said Ariz, picking up Senatos's body."The alcohol ought to provide a distinct flavoring...wait what you want to kill that guy? He not on any bounty list...He's worthless...to kill anyway. Which really sucks, ya know?"

lawl.png

IC: Delak"Why did I kill him, you ask?" Delak chuckled a little and when his laughter subsided, he glared at Ariz with wicked eyes."Because I felt like it. Now leave that body where you picked it up, beside the tablet or you'll find yourself missing a few limbs." said Delak, pointing his sword at Ariz.If this guy believes he could take us on, then he's mince meat.

IC: That was when both Riaril and Zezak were unpleasantly surprised as each collided with the other in their respective rushing. The force of the crash brought them to the ground in a tnagle of arms and legs.Riaril sighed. As long as I can still get to the hot springs, I'll be fine."Excuse me," she said with a degree of forced politeness. The doctor began to extricate herself from the mess.

[Profiles]

IC: Skyra, MimiraSkyra jumped out of the bed, swaying back and forth as if he was drunk. He took the gag off. "I'll tell you what it means!" He said way louder than he should have. "Big brother nooooo!!! Get back in bed this instant!" Mimira grabbed onto Skyra's leg, though it did nothing to stop him, Skyra merely dragged her along.Skyra nearly tripped getting over to Virthee. He swiped the tablet and started to read it. "N-E-X....Nex....what is that...some kind of rahi? Sounds like a pet to me. Either that or it's some kind of symbol for some dark evil assasin, but that would be crazy!" Skyra began to laugh loudly and really out of key."I'm so sorry about this Virthee...he's usually not like this...well....maybe he is...but this is a lot worse than normal!" Mimira explained as she tried to hang on to Skyra's leg.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:Fiva"Really... That's suspicious." Fiva said, rubbing his chin. "Maybe we should talk to that detective that we saw earlier..." Fiva said to Aurix. "But we'll do that later."

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"