Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Stronin]Any attempts to kill each other were forced back to the edges of their minds when Stronin crashed through the ceiling, landing in the middle of both Henkka and Alex. It had taken more than several minutes for him to reach the building in which his former companions were in, but at least he was able to look awesome when he crashed in."Hello there," he said cheerfully, looking at the other two Toa. "So you're back to normal now Henkka?"

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):"Stronin!" Henkka shouted in delight.Typical, Alex thought. He would kill Henkka, no matter what happened to himself in the process. Sword in his hand, Alex leaped at Henkka from behind, ready to land an effective, lethal blow on his worst enemy.

IC: [Stronin]Stronin snapped his fingers, energy flowing out of him in the direction of Alex, causing the blade of the sword the other Toa was holding to disappear. He really didn't want his companions to really kill each other, even though he DID want to kill Alex several hours before."So," he said brightly, having stopped Alex's attempt to kill Henkka. "How are you guys all doing? And Henkka, congratulations on becoming more morally ambiguous by hiring killers."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):"He needs to be stopped now", Henkka simply answered. He turned around and saw Alex looking furiously at his hand, where once had been a sword."No one will protect you", Alex said darkly and drew Henkka's staff from him and into his hand with magnetism. "I don't believe this one is made of metal, right?" Alex said. And it was the truth, Voi's staff was not made from metal but from wood.

IC: [Stronin]"Have you guys tried to talk out your issues yet?" asked Stronin as he sighed, a metal spear materialising in his hand. "I mean, just take some time and talk, maybe resolving your problems."He spun the spear around for MAXIMUM EFFECT."Besides," he added. "I really don't want to unleash Unlimited Blade Works again. It's too energy-consuming."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):"Stay out of this, steelbrick", Alex snapped at Stronin. "There is no solution other than the death of one or another.""He is right", Henkka said. "This reality can't take two time travelers."Alex concentrated and magnetized Henkka to the floor. Hekka responded with a blast of tight air that spent Alex spiraling behind the counter, where Soli was.

IC: [Stronin]Stronin sighed in exasperation, before dematerialising his spear. It seemed as if he had to convince his friends/companions to work properly with each other."So it's come to this," he said sadly. "I really don't want to fight you two, but you've forced me to it."I am the bone of my sword.

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):"What do you mean 'you two'?!" Henkka snapped. "I need to kill Alex or he'll continue bringing pain to billions! In case you haven't noticed, he's evil!""And whatever I do, he undoes it. Whatever he does, I undo it", Alex explained. "It leads nowhere. As long as we both live, neither of us can return home."Alex grabbed a sword from behind the counter and leaped over to strike Henkka. Henkka couldn't dodge because of the magnetism in his feet, but instead summoned a powerful wind to blow Alex back.

IC: [Stronin]"Do you two really want to kill each other?" asked Stronin as he took out his cavalry sabre. "I know both of you wish to return home, but will you actually return to your timeline if one of you dies?"The Iron Toa slammed his blade into the ground, creating a metal wall between the two other Toa."Besides, what awaits you back at your home?"Steel is my body, fire is my blood.

IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):"It's worth a shot", Alex said."I need to get home to save it", Henkka answered Stronin's next question. "It's a place where the Makuta has banished the Great Spirit forever and rules with darkness and pain.""Not all of it", Alex corrected. "Outside the Matoran Universe is an entire world the Makuta has promised to let me control.""Yeah, well, you see our motives now", Henkka concluded, before increasing the air pressure around Alex.

IC: Yerith, PordalYerith nodded, looking at his door. He could have swore he was on the other side of the hospital. Bah, these hallways all looked the same. He opened the door and poked his head in."Still in bed, son," he chuckled."I still got two hours old man," Pordal shot back.Yerith shrugged and closed the door. Was there anyone in the room next door? Why yes, the doctors kept on going in. Cautiously, the Toa of Iron inched toward the door and slowly opened it. Then he poked his head inside. Well, the patient was a little Ga-Matoran with bad burns on her back. Poor thing. And there was a sad look in her eyes. Oh that poor thing! Yerith grimaced in sympathy for a moment before closing the door. It made a loud clunk. Yerith froze in panic for a moment. He was pretty sure a doctor was in there.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC: Plagia and RynekkPlagia couldn't move, the only thought in her head was, He should be dead.'Y-you should be dead,' was the only thing she could say.Rynekk waited a moment, before replying, 'I could say the same about you.'The two approached each other slowly, as if they were afraid that the other might disappear. Soon, however they had come to some sort of silent agreement. The two embraced each other, finally together again after all this time.OOC: Huh. Turned out odder than I expected, but it's still pretty good.-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):IC (Henkka, in Voi's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):"You don't understand", Henkka said. "Time is not to us what it is to you. We do not experience it, we are a part of it. We change it, we mold it."Then he paused. He thought about Stronin's question. If either one of Alex and Henkka returned home... what would "home" be like? They had changed the future by affecting the past.Alex wasted no time on thinking such matters. He leaped over the iron wall and landed a kick on Henkka. "Whatever home is like, it's better than being doomed to an eternal journey between different times", he growled.

IC: DivinexAh, Rahkshi waste. Divinex had been watching Plagia and the other Toa, wondering what this newcomer was going to do. Noting their embrace, Divinex correctly deduced that they were not enemies.Of course, they had to be allies: nothing in life was ever easy. Now if he wanted to attack Akinii, he'd have to take on the two other Toa as well. He decided to wait a minute and try to come up with some sort of a strategy to attack.IC: AkiniiAkinii was at a bit of a loss of what to do. He didn't want to barge in on what was obviously a special reunion, but he didn't exactly want to stand there doing nothing either. Uh...

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

"Well, how are you two getting along?" asked the Ta-Toa, a smile on his face."Just fine, Tairel," replied Ga'mal as she touches Ayra's hand. "Good. I-"Clunk!Tairel turns around to see the door had been closed."I thought I just closed it..." said the Ta-Toa out loud; his voice trailing off as he opens the door. He sees Yerith outside; standing as still as someone who had just died."Oh, it's you. Do you need something?"Ga'mal watches Tairel walk outside, but looks back to Ayra; smiling. "What's your name? I don't think I caught it."-Mef Man

IC: YerithYerith looked at Tairel, as calm as he could to seem normal, and said, "No, I'm fine. Just looking around. I have a bet with my friend. He thinks he can make it of bed in five hours. It's been three, and he hasn't moved an inch."It seemed a silly thing for someone to tell a doctor that their patient was Karz-bent on getting out of bed way to early.Then again, bets were always fun.

Edited by Solaris: Toa of Insanity

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

"Nice to meet you Ayra," replies Ga'mal. "I guess Tairel already told you my name." The Ga-Matoran looks Ayra over, a smile on her face. "Yes; you'll make a fine girl for Tairel. Anyway, how did you and Tairel meet?"Tairel looks at the being confused before replying,"Okay. Hope you win, but I must insist that he stay in bed for well over the five hours. He's still recovering and he needs to not move. How would you like for him to rip his healed over wounds?"-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

OOC: If you didn't see it, Solaris, I editted the last post and put Tairel in it.

IC(Ga'mal)

"A slave?" she repeats. "I'm sorry to hear that, but itleast you're with Tairel now. I met him back in Le-Wahi; selling goods to him. He was doing bounty hunting and needed supplies; so I sold them to him. He accused me of not selling him everything and I accused him of not paying for everything and from then we just started hating each other." Ga'mal looked toward Tairel as she says in a near whisper. "But I always loved him." The Ga-Matoran shakes herself out of her trance as she looks toward Ayra again. "But not as much as Ghar. Ghar and I met in Le-Wahi as well. We became good friends...I think."Ga'mal was thinking back to Ghar-Knel. Did they really become good friends? Or did she just fall in love with him and he simply betrayed her? The Ga-Matoran wasn't sure, but she immediatly wished she hadn't brought it up. She'd rather talk about Ayra and Tairel, not that son of a Brakas.-Mef Man

OOC: Yeah, I saw it.IC: Pordal, YerithYerith and the doctor were outside. And Pordal could hear them. Yerith... win a bet? That was absurd!"He ain't gonna win," he called out. "Remember Zakaz, Yerith?"Yerith sighed. Oh, Pordal and his motormouth."We had an offensive on the island of Zakaz," he explained. "We made our last stand on a bridge, which was blown to pieces. I was almost crushed by some rubble, and he had nearly been torn in half, plus the extensive cuts and bruises from the rubble and shrapnel. We were rescued by a Loyalist Skakdi force, and he was given a month to heal, and two weeks get out of bed. He was walking around in two days, and by the next day, he was working out, extensively."Yerith certainly hoped the doctor wouldn't notice the dancing around he did with the names.Pordal anticipated the doctor to make a rebuttal about the wounds being ripped open."And I don't think a little stroll is going to cause my gut to spontaneously rip open," he called out.

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

"Um. Yeah..." replied Ga'mal while looking down at her feet. "He's just...messed up. He's been through alot, poor thing. He'll turn around and it'll be just like the first few days when we met. But I'd rather not talk about it, if you don't mind. You and Tairel sure are getting close; aren't you? I can tell he loves you; not that like other Brakas he had a long time ago."Whoops. Should she had mentioned...her?"Well, I'm the doctor," he calls out. "Unless you feel like bleeding even more and more ether; I'd suggest you rest for the remainder of the day." Tairel hadn't said anything about their past; guessing it was their private life. "Well, that's a fascinating story and I'm glad you're both in one piece after all of that."He was dying to go back and be with Ayra again. Tairel needed all of the time he could get with her before he made his next move.-Mef Man

OOC: Character development! And time to introduce Sagam; muh new character!

IC(Ga'mal)

Oh no..."Oh, she's no one; just some bounty hunter tramp that likes to use every male she comes into contact with." Ga'mal quickly looks up to Ayra as she adds,"Let's not talk about her. If you must know ask Tairel; not me. This isn't my position. How about we talk about my Brakas instead?"-Mef Man

IC: Pordal, YerithPordal snorted. He wasn't an expert on medical sciences, but as sure as the ankle bone is connected to the shin bone, he dragged himself up, and walked out the door.​"Of course that's a fascinating story," he boomed. "Then again, I only fell down a waterfall and got stabbed this time. I think I'll go for a walk."Yerith was embarrassed. Not only had he lost twenty widgets, but his friend wanted to limp around the hospital with an abdominal wound that was just about ready to break open again."Get back in there, son," Yerith scolded."Pay up, old man," Pordal said, grinning.Yerith sighed and gave the money to his friend."Now get back in there before you splatter more blood all over the place," he growled. "That's an order.""We're the same rank, and I'm team leader," Pordal pointed out.Yerith fumed for a moment. Then he turned to Tairel."You're the one with the drugs, do something!" he said.

OOC: Watch your language, Rakata! :P

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

"Yeah, Ghar-Knel's his name. He's a Vortixx assassin," she looks toward Ayra as she adds,"I think that's why he's so messed up; because who wouldn't be after killing someone? I...know I was." She looks back down to her feet; recalling the Po-Matoran back in Po-Wahi she had killed in self-defense."How about a little bit of either, 'boy?' " said Tairel as he grins toward the being. "Now, I do suggest you go back to your bed before Ayra has clean up your mess again."-Mef Man

IC: Pordal, Yerith"I don't think you've much a right to call me, 'boy,'" Pordal growled."Don't get on his bad side," Yerith told the doctor. "The last person to do that got a knife in his left eye."Pordal stared at the doctor a little while longer. Then..."Wait, who's Arya?" he asked. "Bloody Karz, we don't know each other's names!""And don't go into the names thing, son!" Yerith warned Pordal.

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

"Um...yeah," said Ga'mal a tear slowly rolling down her Mask. She quickly wipes it away as she adds,"But it was in self-defense. Ghar and I were attacked by raiders and I killed their leader. I...I didn't mean to, but it just...happened." The Matoran smiles as she thinks of Ghar-Knel. "But, Ghar was caring about the situation. He apologized for that happening. Ghar's really a nice person if you get to know him.""Don't get your elements messed up," Tairel jokes with Pordal. "I know your name, Yerith," he says, pointing toward the being. Pordal had said his name earlier; so Tairel had made note of it. "I'm Tairel, Ayra was the hot woman in the bathrobe, and that's about it," he says, smiling. He looks toward Pordal as he asks,"What's your name?"-Mef Man

IC: PordalPordal was in a panic. How could he be so careless as to divulge the name of his best friend?! He would have to go for the codename card. But, if Yerith had been compromised... Aha! Brilliant!"Uh... my name is uh... Soap," he replied, a bit unsure. He had never been proud of the callsign. "And Yerith is only my friend's codename. His real name is Price."Karz, this all sounded so fake! There was no doubt Tairel would see through it. Unless he was amazingly stupid. Which was unlikely. Who lets a Toa who is as dumb as soup work in a hospital? Or if he believed the ruse. Which had a fighting chance.

OOC: Thanks, but I guess I shouldn't had put woman. Woman means "came from man," but there's no men in Bionicle...

IC(Ga'mal and Tairel)

"I don't know about 'enlightment,' but I know I need to find peace somehow," she replies, returning the hug. "The only way I'll get it is if Ghar changes; then I can be at peace." Ga'mal gently pulls away as she smiles at Ayra. "Yes, you'll make a fine one for Tairel," she repeats. Now she knew what to say. She was happy for Ayra and Tairel. Now she just needed to be happy herself...Tairel looks toward Pordal in shock. What was he saying?"I'll be back," the Ta-Toa says before disappearing in a nearby utility closet. Soon, he came back with ether and a rag."Now, do me the favor again and just inhale. I'm going to heal you some more and make sure you're alright. But, I'm sure you are; just don't worry." Tairel begins to dab his rag into the ether, ready to operate on a possible head trauma.-Mef Man

Edited by Mef Man

IC: Meanwhile, another 'hot woman in a bathrobe' was currently getting dressed again. Riaril was ready to go, and quite hungry at that.The female doctor left the hot springs a short while later. She walked down the streets of Ta-Koro towards a cafe. It wasn't always she got to eat out, and today she was really raring for a nice, relaxed morning.

Edited by The Fearless Leader

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Pordal, YerithHe couldn't resist the laughter. He just burst out in a fit of chuckles."What the bloody Karz are ya doin', mate?" he asked through the laughter. "I'm fine. I just don't like tellin' people my name.""It's true," Yerith said, glaring at Pordal.Of all the irresponsible, danger-causing, cover-breaking... GAH! Pordal was so frustrating. It was a good thing he came in with that, however weak, save.

IC: Pordal, YerithHe noticed that Tairel had rolled his eyes."Hey, my mother gave me that name," he said, crawling back into bed."Oh, come off it, son," Yerith sighed, facepalming. "Everybody loved your name back on the team.""That was back where being named Soap was normal," Pordal shot back."Don't be that way," Yerith continued to press. "Being named Soap isn't normal anywhere.""Oh, how high and mighty comin' from a Toa named Price," Pordal huffed."That was my father's name, and his father before him," Yerith argued. There was silence. At least Pordal had started resting again. Neither of them wanted to be the cause of another person losing their job... again.Pordal gave up. "You're impossible," he sighed in frustration, a smile on his face. "Now, per doctor's orders, for once in my life, I'm going to take a nap." In Pordal's opinion, all doctors were just a bit bossy, control freaks, and threatening.According to Yerith, and the truth, all doctors were right.

OOC: Ghar-Knel's stealing Ga'mal's cart! Should've planted a bomb on it...

IC(Tairel)

"I'll...be leaving now," Tairel says as he slowly backs away. He felt odd imposing on their conversation and decided to leave.I'll let Soap and Price have at it. Oh Karz...The Ta-Toa shake his head while pressing his hand to his forehead. He opens Ga'mal's door back open to see Ayra standing over the Ga-Matoran and Ga'mal looking over Ayra as if inspecting her."How's it going?" asked the Ta-Toa, smiling."Just great, Tairel," replied Ga'mal as she looks up from Ayra to the Ta-Toa. Karz is he handsome."Why don't you go do whatever it is doctors do so us girls can chat?"Tairel frowns as he looks toward the two. He had been counting on being with Ayra for a second before having to go back to work. Soap and Price had gotten him away from the two and he wanted to stay with them a little while longer."If you two won't be lonely," he jokes, a small grin on his face.-Mef Man