Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: [Ril/Naona]"So we've been assigned to each other as partners," said Naona bluntly as she took a sip of the heavenly beverage that was tea.Ril nodded, chugging down his own drink, which was not tea, but very strong ale."Yep," he said cheerfully, before standing up. "We're going to have do stuff together from now on."He paused for a moment."I need to go see one of my colleagues at the hospital. You coming with me?"Naona nodded, standing up as well as she followed her new partner.

IC: Aurix"We saw a detective?! I didn't know that!" Aurix said. "I must not have been paying attention!"Then he walked over to Skyra, looking the Toa over. He nodded to himself, as if coming to a conclusion.There was a clunk as his staff bounced off Skyra's head. The hit was quite light, and just a means of getting Skyra's attention. He grabbed the Toa firmly by the hand and began to drag him toward the bed. "C'mon, you heard the doctor! You need to go lay down! The Great Elder Ones tell me that they agree!"

IC: Krayzikk took her hand and helped her to her feet. "By the way, whatever you do, don't travel the direction I came from. There are two murdering psychos that way. Hate to see the hospital lose it's best doctor."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "I'm gonna be honest, ol' Takky's a bit insane. However, all things considered, I think your better than him because you can do what needs to be done. Including scaring titans when need be." Krayzikk said with a small smile.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:"...I'm hungry though he looks ...oh so tasty. I didn't ask why you killed him. I saying why you didn't say thank you for me letting you have the kill. I was playing with him slowly killing saw you wanted to kill him quick, so I figured, why not let the guy have a quick kill. All I'm asking is for politeness among killers." said Ariz."Man your an aggressive one aren't ya." Ariz chuckled looking at the sword.***"Hey I can hide with you guys..cause..I just got harassed by drunk guy and then a bunch of guys out of nowhere came and straight up murdered him. I'm little freaked out right now." said Zezak. Zezak noted the man flirting with the lady. He then let his eyes wander around the lady's body, while trying to do it discreetly.

Edited by Shark

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

IC: Skyra, MimiraSkyra looked at the strange matoran. "Now wait a just a minute sonny. Are you a licensed nurse? Cause if not, I ain't going in that bed" "Skyra! Get in the bed now!!" Mimira yelled, getting up from the floor. "Really you are the worst kind of patient imaginable.""That hurts sis, really hurts. You're suppose to say I'm the best at being the worse. Or talk about how good the tea is in Ga-koro. Or something! Come on people work with me!" Skyra sat down on the bed, mostly cause he lost his balance. "You know, I feel another song coming along."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: 48... 49...50.Yeesh, he thought, having just finished both sets of one-armed push-ups. After yesterday and these weights, I'm beat. As much as I'd like to not say it, I think I'll need to cut training short today. But what else is there to do around here?He noted that he was practically drenched with sweat. Ria'd give him an earful if he didn't wash up....Those hot springs from earlier sound nice.A shrug. Might as well check it out.And with that, the martial artist leapt off the rooftop, and landed on the next, repeating the process in a slow, winding, and extremely fun to take path downwards towards the springs.OOC: One martial artist inbound on your position, Shark, Krayz, and Mangs.

helo frens

IC: [ color=#38587E]As Zezak tried to discreetly ogle the women he crashed in the corner of his eye he observed a man climbing buildings and leaping in between."...Is that guy doing parkour?" asked Zezak pointing at the man. [/color]

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

IC: Skyra, Mimira"It came from your head, silly." Skyra said with a slur. "You know, I forgot what song I was going to sing, oh well. I guess I'll just have to whistle!"He began to whistle a familiar le-koran tune, quite impressively for someone needing medical attention.

IC: VirtheeHis day pcould not get any stranger, he was certain of that now."Well... the elders can wait, can't they? The Turaga should be fine without being able to hear you for a few moments.He sighed. Atleast the song wasn't the one about Gravity.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC: [Ril/Naona]When Ril and Naona had entered the hospital, they did not expect such madness to be present. it seemed as if something had gone wrong with the world, leading to people developing crazy personalities."You know," said Ril as he slowly shuffled away from them. "I'm just going to be over here giving a get-well-soon card to my colleague."Naona nodded, staring blankly at the proceedings."I'll join you then," she said.

IC: Mimira, Skyra"Big brother, you need...you need to go to bed, right now! Something in your brain is...broken...like really badly. I've haven't seen you this bad since the last time you got struck by lightning.""It was only a little bolt...no big deal.""You could hear it strike you from 5 kio away!" "Oh, ya...Well....anyway....I do kind feel tired...." Skyra lay down, and promptly fell asleep. Mimira looked at Virthee. "He's been jolted by electricity pretty bad in the past before, and every time it happens he goes completely insane, though, this is the worst I've ever seen him. He has been pretty stressed with the whole thing with Tamaru's death and getting revenge stuff though."

IC (Alex, in Syyge's body, Ta-Koro, Soli's store):"Welcome, you're my first customer since I reopened. Now do you have any idea for what kind of sword you want? Also any idea of preferred quality of metal and craftsmanship?" Soli greeted Alex. Alex was pleased, for he knew exactly what he wanted. Being an unmatched champion at swordfights, Alex knew what kind of a weapon would be easiest to weild and use."The metal should be strong and durable, but not too heavy. I'd like the handle to be a bit curved, not too much, and the sword should be long and sharp on both sides. The tip should not be too narrow, but still rather sharp."

IC: Skyra, Mimira"Oh yeah, that guy...he was in Ga-koro, though he seemed pretty distraught about his hut being trashed."Skyra snored quietly in the background. "Though, Skyra will probably be back to his old self when he wakes up, that's how it usually works. I guess getting hit by lightning scrambles his brain temporarily."

IC: Virthee"Oh my.... his hut was smashed? I had not heard of this yet. Did something fall upon it?"He looked at Skyra with a slightly worried and grim face."That scrambling of his brain may not seen like much, but it may permanently damage his mental abilities."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC: Ayra, Ga'mal, and Tairel from Ga-Wahi.

IC(Ledzel and Tairel)

Tairel sets the Gukko bird down in the stable before unhooking the Ga-Matoran strapped to him. He gently picks her up and slides off of the side of the bird."How did she wind-fly?"But, the Ta-Toa didn't hear him. He was helping Ayra off and lost in thought. There was no time for the small Le-Matoran wrangler.Back in the hospital, Ledzel walks toward Riaril as he asks,"Is there anything I need to sign so I can check out of here?"-Mef Man

IC: Kirbati:Kirbati wakes up and scrambles for a replacement mask. Luckily, an old Great Miru was outside. He grabbed the ancient mask, and placed it on his face. The throat supports had served their duty, as Kirbati's strong voice emerged. Kirbati tore the restraints off, and threw them into the slums. This would be the new Kirbati, a better and wiser one.IC: Ayra:Ayra jumped off of the Gukko and placed Ga'mal in a safe stasis and handled her to the hospital.

Edited by Rakata

IC(Tairel)

Tairel walks into the hospital and leads Ayra into an operating room; Ga'mal in his arms. He sets the Matoran on one of the tables and begins to operate. He begins with the charred back. It looked as bad as a burnt piece of meat-which is what it basiclly was. The skin, nerves, and muscles were soon to their original form; a fresh layer of skin growing over it. Next was the arrow wound. It had been sealed deceintly, but it did require some help. The Ta-Toa seals the wound completely before turning his Mask off and standing up. She was healed for the mean time, but she would have some pretty nasty scars. Tairel wipes away a bead of sweat before turning to Ayra. What she saw in his face was a Toa who looked ten years older than he was; one full of worry, stress, and pain. He was ready just to relax and be at peace. But there wasn't peace. Not yet any way. "Ayra," he starts. "Do me a favor and just hold me. And never let me go." The words were pretty dramatic for Tairel, but they were said with the most exhausted voice he could muster. What he needed now was someone who could be with him and help him. Enter Ayra.-Mef Man

OOC: Ha ha. Sorry if it sounds Titanicish. I've never seen the movie, so it shouldn't...

IC(Tairel)

Tairel rests his head gently on Ayra's. Her warm embrace-which was strange for a Ko-Toa-was soothing to the Toa of Fire. How he needed the love of a being, and now he had it.He sighs gratefully as he says,"Thanks, Ayra. I... I needed that." Tairel runs slowly pulls away before running his hand down the left side of her Mask. Smiling, he says,"And thanks for staying with me instead of going with the Matoran and the other being. I think I needed you more than they did."OOC: Cue love theme to Titanic. I guess...-Mef Man

IC:Fiva"You know..." Fiva said, looking at Skyra. "Whenua might have foreseen this, and decided that this silly guy needed the NEX treatment." Fiva said. "So, anyone here know what the NEX treatment is?"

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Delak"You want me to thank you? For letting me have the kill? I would have killed him either way, without your generosity or not. But you know what, I don't think I'll kill you. You'd be a waste of effort, I believe. Catch."Delak used his powers of magnetism to send the tablet with 'Nex' on it, laying by the pool of blood flying at Ariz."If you're going to carry that body around, make sure to leave the tablet on it and show it to whoever you pass by. You might want to read to read it yourself."Delak marched away and earned a nod of approval from Minho. Delak usualy liked to cause trouble and was overly arrogant but it wasn't every day that Delak would turn down a fight."Time to report back."

IC:"Sure kid, whatever." said Ariz rolling his eyes. "Heck, you know what, after I'm done eating, I'll attach this to the skull and and stick it on Vakama's doorpost."Ariz looked at the tablet closely, seeing Nex.OOC: Is there anything else on the tablet? If so I give you permission to use Ariz to read it.

lawl.png

IC: "No," Riaril called to Ledzel. Fortunately for Zezak, she didn't appear to have caught on yet.The Ga-Toa turned back to Krayzikk. She smirked once more. "Exactly."She then looked to Zezak. "Amnesty and sanctuary are granted at the hospital, and will be defended by that guy," she said with a wry nod to Tarex. "But anyways," Riaril continued, "I'm going to the hot springs, so I don't have much more time to talk. Goodbye."The female toa continued on her way towards the female entrance to the springs. She still remained blissfully unaware of the male gaze probing her body.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

IC: Skyra, MimiraSkyra suddenly woke up with a start. "Woah....how did I get here?" Skyra exclaimed, now acting quite sober. "Oh right, I got electrocuted. I-I didn't do anything embarrassing did I?"Mimira just looked at Skyra, rolling her eyes. "What do you think?""That bad huh? Well, I apologize." Skyra thought of what had recently happened to him. "Darn it all, I let that Vidar get right through my fingers. He should be good and dead, instead he's still out there plotting to murder innocent matoran! I've got to get out there...."

IC: "Well, I helped him by getting rid of a drunk harrassing him, who got killed by two psychos who are over that way," Krayzikk gestured behind him. "And the two of us ran like Karz. That's all I know. Want to help me find out if they are still there? And possibly bring them in to the guard?"Krayzikk paused, took a deep breath and said "Sorry, little bit unnerved."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg