Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Ledzel)

"Thanks," replies the Toa of Stone as he takes the trinket. He leads Kirbati to the stables that housed the Gukko birds and other Rahi.

"Yeah, we're here," he mutters as he smells the droppings from the animals a block away. He shakes his head before walking inside. Soon, the two had a Gukko bird for themselves and still had 100 trinkets left over.

"You drive, or I drive?" he asks.

-Mef Man

IC(BK, BM): The mage walked through the streets, stepping on a crystallized floor as he did. That brings up bad memories. He then ran into a Knight, wearing Black protosteel armor, that, with all of the size it took up, was quite heavy."Out of my way, illusionist.""Someone speaking old matoran, on this island, of all places? Where are you from, dark knight?""The Imperial Consortum, you dolt."In a few moments, her leg was quickly crystallized. "I have heatstones to recover. Farewell, Dark Knight."

IC(Ledzel)

Ledzel steers the bird more the right and repeats,"Southwest." The Po-Toa looks down a few hundred feet at the even smaller looking beings on the streets of Ta-Koro. He could see what looked to be a Ko-Toa by the bath houses and alot of Ta-Matoran. "How are you doing back there?" he asks. He wasn't sure if this was Kirbati's first bird ride, but he knew they could be quite frightening. This was one of the first few ones he had made in a while, and it was scaring the Po-Toa a bit. And, on top of it all, he was flying the Mata-Nui forsaken thing.-Mef Man

IC: Yerith stopped rowing. There was a course-sand beach up ahead. He got out and dragged the body with him. He saw a volcano standing above a forest in the distance. Perhaps there would be a village nearby. The Toa of Iron slung the body over his shoulder and ran into the forest. Indeed, after a while of running, he found a pair of gates."Halt!" a Ta-Matoran guard called out. "State your business, stranger.""I don't have time for this!" Yerith growled. "I need to get to a hospital!"The guard checked the body Yerith had over his shoulders and let him through. The Fe-Toa looked back to see the trail of blood the body was leaving behind. Eh, someone would clean that up. He ran through the village, looking for somewhere his friend could be treated. A hospital!"Hold on, Pordal," he growled, slowing down. He didn't have enough energy to open the door. He fell down.Pordal, the Toa of Fire, lay beside his friend, Yerith. He could feel his wounds leaking all over the floor. Then again, Yerith didn't look so hot either. His Iron-Toa friend was covered in bruises, and some of his black armor was dented. While he didn't have enough energy to speak, he thought that the pool of blood he was laying in would catch a doctor's attention.

Solaris: Electric Sentinel: Fluidic Master Nuva. It's... ALL ADJECTIVES!

IC(Tairel)

Tairel looks toward the doors to the hospital; confused. There was a muffled thump as something hit the ground outside of the large entrance. The Ta-Toa stands up and walks toward the doorway. He peers outside of the hospital to see two beings on the ground."Oh, Karz!" he curses as he quickly opens the doors. He bends down to help the Fe-Toa stand up. Tairel also grabs Pordal and gently places him on his own shoulders instead of the other being's. "What happened?" asked the Toa.-Mef Man

I.C. Tradoris wondered who this Alex was. More importantly, he wondered if he would be a willing recruit. Tradoris silently followed with the rest of the group trying to determine who had evil intentions, and who didn't.I.C. Ussalaius spoke to Zezak and co. trying to make conversation. "Hello there, anything much going on around here?"I.C. Vulcanon saw Delak, Minho, and strauth leaving for Onu-wahi. He decided to follow.OOC: Vulcanon to Onu Wahi

Edited by Elemental Ussal

elementalussal.png

IC(Ledzel)

"Good," replied the Toa of Stone. He guessed today was the day for one word answers; so he went along with it. After a bit more flying, Ledzel says,"Almost to Le-Wahi." The jungle was getting closer and closer and the smell of the volcano was getting farther away. He smiles to himself as he thinks of Alfon and the others. He missed them and couldn't wait to get back to them.I'm coming, guys.-Mef Man

IC: Yerith looked up at the doctor. He didn't have the energy to stand or carry his friend, but he had enough to talk."Me and my friend, got into a bit of a battle off the coast and we were both badly wounded," he groaned in pain. "I only sustained some bruises from a fist fight, but my friend here was stabbed and kicked a couple times, and I'm pretty sure he's concussed."Pordal noticed the the entrance of a Ta-Toa doctor. While Yerith was speaking, he coughed up blood a couple of times. The pool beneath his back began to lap at Yerith's prone form.

IC(Ledzel and Tairel)

"Well, my team was planning on starting a settlement in Le-Wahi and start getting rid of Makuta's beasts. So, I went along with them. Unfortunately, we have already encountered so many Rahi and I doubt we'll be able to stop all of Makta's monsters. I, personally, think it's suicide," he added as he looked down at the jungle; trying to spot the others.Tairel carries the being into the operating room while the Toa of Iron was speaking. "Well, I'll get him healed up and I'll fix you up," he says. "Take a seat over there while I operate," he adds, after placing the being on his back on top of the operating table. The Toa of Fire turns around and points to a chair for the other being to sit in.Help me get through this, Mata-Nui.-Mef Man

IC: Yerith, PordalYerith sat down in a chair, rubbing the dents on his Mask of Stealth that caused the bruises on his face. He hoped Pordal would make it through this.Pordal lay on the operating table, looking up at the Ta-Toa doctor. He wore a Mask of Healing. That helped. Footsteps. The Toa-soldier of Fire slowly turned his head to see a female Ko-Toa enter. This better get done fast. He grunted. There was a lash of pain as his abdominal muscles contracted in agony from the knife wound. This better get done REAL fast.

IC(Tairel)

"Thanks," Tairel says quickly as he winks at Ayra. Turning back around, the Ta-Toa reaches for a rag and places some of the ether on it. "Do me a favor, Fire Spitter," Tairel jokes; he too being a Ta-Toa. "Just breathe in and out and get some sleep." The Toa of Fire eases the rag toward the being's face before finally placing it over his nose and mouth.-Mef Man

IC: Yerith, PordalYerith raised an eyebrow. Seemed like a luxurious hospital if some of the doctors were running around in bathrobes."How's he doing?" he asked, looking over Tairel's shoulder.Pordal nodded at the doctor's commands and did his best to breathe calmly. He closed his eyes. The pain. It was just so much. He hoped he would lose consciousness already! The cloth seemed to help. Vision, fading. Soon, it was all black.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel was smiling at the Ta-Toa while he was falling asleep; trying to comfort the being. Once he fell asleep (which took longer than usual) Tairel dropped the smile and quickly said to the Toa standing over him,"He's not doing good at all. I'll have to work fast if I'm to save him. He's lost alot of blood and needs the wounds to be healed and if you don't mind would you stop standing behind me; it makes me nervous." Turning to Ayra, the Ta-Toa says,"Get a rag ready to wipe the sweat off again. Don't want it getting inside his wounds." As he begins the operation, he calls out to the Toa of Iron,"Just sit back down and rest. I'll work on you in a minute." Using his power over flame, Tairel uses a flame to sear the wounds closed while checking for infection. Nope, he had avoided infection, thankfully. The Ta-Toa uses his Mask to remove any burn marks to make it less painful then works on the bruises. He begins to heal them as well, picturing them leaving his skin and returning to normal. In half an hour, he was finished.-Mef Man

IC: Yerith, PordalYerith stepped off to the side and sat down, watching Tairel from the side. In just half an hour, Pordal seemed to be patched up."Don't worry about me," Yerith said. "All I need as a bandage or two and these dents buffed out of my armor."Pordal was not yet awake, but he did feel much better in his sleep. His unconsciousness was much more peaceful. He relaxed for once in his life.

IC(Tairel)

The Ta-Toa opens his eyes to see the healed Toa. He looks over to Ayra and sees her wiping away the last of his sweat. Reaching for her hand, he smiles at her and allows her to bring her hand down. "Thanks," he says to her before turning to the other Toa. "Well, looks like you're next."-Mef Man

IC: Yerith"Honestly, mate, you don't need to work on me," Yerith said. "Just get a bandage, and I'll be fine."To be honest, Yerith was fatigued, and the bruises were very sore at this point. But he'd been through worse. He had been in a prison camp for three years, nearly been blown to shreds on a bridge, and almost shot to death by a bunch of angry Skakdi. A few bruises weren't going to kill him."And some sort of antiseptic cream, I guess," he added. Better safe than sorry.

IC(Tairel)

Tairel looks over the wounds as he says,"It's a little worse than just a few bruises." Turning to Ayra, the Ta-Toa says,"Get some bandages and some disinfective. We'll put some on the Ta-Toa as well." Tairel looks back to Yerith as he says,"Don't worry. Just a zap from the Mask and I'll have the wounds treated and any infection out of you."The Ta-Toa places his hand on the Toa's first bruise and begins.-Mef Man

IC: YerithYerith felt a bit odd, being treated this way. He was familiar with how a Mask of Healing worked, but he preferred the old fashion healing methods. Well, one should try new things every once in a while.The first bruise began to fade, the pain subsiding with it. That mask of his could work miracles!

IC(Tairel)

"Thanks," he says, opening his eyes as he takes some of each. "Place some of the bandages on the Ta-Toa's wounds," he adds before placing his own items on the Toa in front of him. The bruises were all gone now, and there were just a few scratches that the bandages could allow to heal over."There you are. You're good to go, now and you're friend should be up in a few hours. But, he needs a day or two to recover, so I'll check him into a room." Yes, he almost had the hang of working in the hospital.-Mef Man

IC

(Tairel)

"By all means, yes," replied the Ta-Toa. "Sometimes it's strange for a wounded being to wake up and find no one they know around them; so I would prefer it if you did stay here. I'm sure I can find an extra bed and place it in his room." Tairel turns around to Ayra as he asks,"How's the bandaging coming along?"-Mef Man

IC(Tairel)

Tairel watches as Ayra places the bandages on the Toa. The way she moved and acted was pure beauty to the Toa of Fire. He smiles as he walks beside her and grabs a roll of the bandages."Let me help," he says before placing one of the items on a wound. He looks up to see the Ko-Toa working. "You sure are beautiful," he says, smiling before placing another bandage on the Toa of Fire.-Mef Man

IC: YerithThe Toa-soldier of Iron felt a bit uncomfortable with the doctors' conversation as they patched up Pordal. He decided not to say anything about it."Whenever you're ready, you just take us to our room," he said, politely.