Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC-Naria:"I feel like I could still beat you in a game of Kolhii," Naria said back, smiling at Cysero. Down went shot number fourteen. Naria smiled as Cysero wobbled a bit more, feeling like she obviously wasn't doing the same."However, I honestly don't think you want to do that now, do you?" She asked, smiling innocently as she took down number fifteen.OOC: I call shots numbers nineteen and twenty.Because you took five when you should have taken four. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"Kolhii?" Cysero mumbled. "Nahhh...that'd be crazy in our current states."And still they kept...on...drinking. God, this chick is psycho...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Naria:Soon enough, they were down to shot nineteen. Both combatants looked at their drinks apprehensively, back to each other, to the drinks again, and then back to each other. Simultaneously they reached out trembling hands, grasping the shot glasses, and bringing them up, gulping the whiskey down."Fun," Naria mumbled, Cysero nodding. The next shot came down.Naria's vision was already blurry, but she could tell the Cysero was swaying quite a bit. She smiled at him, and he growled back, all pretense of friendship lost in their current state. They each reached out, quickly taking down shot twenty.Naria and Cysero each turned to look at each other. Their vision, formerly clear, then blurry, now was going black. Naria felt herself starting to lean forwards, but she could do nothing to stop it, watching Cysero doing the same. Suddenly, unbidden, a thought came to her mind."You know, Cysero," she began, "You're actually kind of funny." She let out a little giggle as everything cut to black.The last thing Naria thought she heard was a couple of thumps as she and Cysero hit the floor.OOC: And...we'll continue this in the morning. Or soon, depending on how dead this forum is.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

IC: Kamaehu instinctively conjured up a small tongue of flame, thinking back to a time when that very same fire wouldn't come, unable to break through the cold. "You'd think so. You'd be wrong." he said, the words only half addressed to Hasil.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

IC: Garren lazily swung his new swords, both still attached to his new gauntlets. "Care for a duel?" he asked, knowing that Vitiate would probably not refuse. "You know you want to."-Bane

Gentlemen, it's time to spread the word. And the word is: Panic

life is not a question of how long we live, but what we do with the life we have

BZRPG profiles

OOC: Multiple hours later....IC-Naria:Naria groaned, rubbing her eyes. Looks like morning had finally come. Sighing, and ignoring the headache she had obtained from last night, she sat up. Something didn't feel right, though-she was off on one side of the bed. Whaa...?She turned, and noticed Cysero doing the exact same thing she was doing just then.Too surprised even to speak, they just sat there and stared at each other, before Naria finally broke the silence:"What exactly happened last night?"

profiles i guess

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Cys seemed to be dumbstruck for a second as he looked around and saw his bag in a pile over his jacket and shirt. Slowly, he turned back to Naria, then at the bed they had woken up in together."Oh, dear God."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kryza"Thank Mata Nui I found someone to back me up," Kryza said. "There's someone at the front door of the safe house, wanting to get hired on the Nui Bank force. But there's one thing wrong with that: we don't tell anyone that the mud hut is related to the Nui Bank in any way. Something fishy's going on. I want you to come back and help me attack him. Then we can question him. "

So....who really knows what's going on....

Anyone?

Can you read this? If so, you get a prize. Talk to me for details.

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: HantakSeeing his enemy weakened, Hantak attacked again, shooting a zamor and another blast of impact vision at the Toa.IC: PantakPantak waited, thinking the wait unusually long. I wonder when someone will come. he thought as he waited.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: KryzaKryza walked slowly back to the hut. He paused outside the door."Mite is in there. Hopefully he'll pick up on what we're doing once we start. I'm going to kick the door open. There is no other way out of here other than this door, so as soon as you're in, place an electric field in the doorway. Then try and knock him out - we want to take this one alive. Any questions?"

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=123&st=160&do=findComment&comment=326024MY

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"How should I know?" he said indignantly, moving towards his bag and throwing on his jacket while completely forgetting about his shirt. "This is all your fault..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Pantak turned around, and noticing the blast of ice, dodged to the side. He knew he had been noticed. "What is this about? I just wanted a job." he said, fingering his club,

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"You didn't have to suggest it!" Cys hissed back. "All I wanted was a nice dinner and a chat about Kolhii. You let your pride go rampant and now look where we are!"He looked down, trying not to blush.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: KryzaKryza didn't make a sound, simply firing a a few ice spikes to try and get Pantak to move closer to Solaris. He knew that Solaris could defeat almost anyone in close combat.

Anyone?

My BZRPG profiles:

IC: Pantak"Waht is all this about?" he asked as he dodged the spikes. He could tell his act was beginning to fall through.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

I MISS MY BUCKET 

IC-Naria:"That's all I wanted in the first place!" Naria growled. "You're the fool who dragged us to a bar, Cysero," she said, looking away. They probably both had the same thought just then:Good God, I hope he/she doesn't think I was bad...

profiles i guess

IC: Maho and Deusui (Bar)"So what shoud we do?" Maho asked"I don't know, and I wont know, just like the last 20 times you asked!" Deusui barked,OOC: Maho and Deusui open for interaction.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)Cysero was quiet before reaching into his bag and withdrawing two glasses of a liquid substance. He began to drink out of one of the bottles and tossed the other to Naria."It's coconut water," he said bashfully. "Documented hangover cure."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)She'll never talk to me again..."It wasn't my fault," he said, more in desperation than in defensiveness this time, as he took off his jacket and slid into his shirt.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Naria:Naria did little but let out a unsatisfied little grunt, before she stepped over by the door, waiting for Cysero."What now?" she asked, uncomfortable with the situation they were in, and trying just as hard as Cysero not to blush. "Breakfast, maybe?"

profiles i guess

IC: Deusui and Maho"What do y-" Maho said but was cut of when Deusui pulled out his knife and pointed it as Maho's neck"You better shut the frick up or I will turn you into my new stew," he said coldly with his right hand clenched into a fist.Maho gulped and nodded and Deusui withdrawed his dagger.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC, Xibre: Xibre sat at the bar. He called to the bartender. "Hey, give me some rum, please." The bartender looked at him and responded, "I'm sorry sir- we don't have any more rum.""No more? Why is the rum gone?""I don't know- a lot of people must have drunken it, I suppose.""But this is a bar- there's always supposed to be rum!"This continued on for a few minutes.OOC: Xibre open for interaction- not that I expect anyone to interact with him. :P

Edited by Sam Nex

IC: Cysero (Magma Lounge, Ta-Koro)"Sounds good," he mumbled, looking in the mirror as she walked out. Joske's girl. She's Joske's girl.I just spent the night with Joske's girl.He groaned loudly and placed his head against the wall, hoping the cool brick would help to counteract his suddenly-feverish demeanor...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Deusui"Hey calm down!" he said to Xibre, "Rum aint all that great anyways,"