Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Cyrax Cyrax moved into Ta-Koro, looking for something to do. Something chaotic. But first, focus! Focus! She couldn't stray off task again. She had to stop the Makuta.... even if it meant working with.... the "good" guys. After all, she was bad, right? Hmmm.... Just then, she could hear someone screeching "Murder at the gate!" or something. What a good idea! Cyrax sprinted over, across the bridge, looking at whoever murdered the corpse. Cyrax sprinted over to the gate, hoping that this time, something would be fun. Uh oh! The fight was probably ending now, and Cyrax activated her Kakama. Immediately, she appeared at the gate like a mirage, and grabbed one of the guards, twisting him into a headlock. She held him against her chest, and put her blade on his throat. Cyrax then looked at the others. Cyrax: *Ahem* Hello. I'm here, and I want to speak with Vakama. If I get a no...... She held the sword against the guard tighter, hoping the others were focused on her. Cyrax: I am Cyrax! Toa of Crystal, and I create chaos! I create annoyance! I have fun doing it! But Makuta is still my enemy, so I'll be fighting him..... My way! If you don't let me see Vakama.... this one dies. A sudden idea popped into her head and she realized that if Vakama wasn't even here or something else similar, this would be a total embarrassment and she would have to toss the guard back. But at least still a good fight.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Enara decided to ditch this crazy duo. If they want to get killed by Makuta, that's their problem. she thought to herself as she started walking towards Ko-Koro. Her escaped project, the reason that had brought her to this island in the first place, might be there. After all, we did grow a Toa of Ice... OOC: Enara to Ko-Koro

My BZPRPG Characters

BIONICLE Table-Top Roleplaying Game System Project, Started by The Iron Toa

I used to write something about my rank here, but then I took an arrow to the knee...

IC:Twiak laughed maniacally and swung his blade hard, decapitating one of the guards. He did not heed Lost's warning, Twiak sought to slaughter all of them.Dark flames sprung up around him, and he directed them right into the guards attacking him, relishing in their death and screams of pain. OOC: Bad time to point out that Twiak ALWAYS attacks to kill.

IC: Tarotrix was beginning to wonder how many psycho Toa passed through Ta-Koro. Three karzahni-forsaken Toa were attacked the guards, who dropping like Hoto bugs. Hoto bugs. But Tarotrix wasn't one to sit back and watch. He was a warrior. Grasping his greek-style shield in one hand, spear in the other, he charged at Twiak. With all the force he could muster, he thrusted his spear towards the mad Toa's chest.

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Tarotrix was a bit faster than her, but Mevi still reached the enemy at about the same time. She was conflicted, though. On one hand, the battle was already on. On the other, this so-called "Cyrax" had taken a hostage instead of killing people outright. Given that she had just arrived too, she didn't seem to be allied with the infected Toa and his companion. Mevi came to a halt before her, lowering the tip of her halberd threateningly."If you wanted to speak with the Turaga, you could have just asked!" she said accusingly. "He usually speaks with anyone who comes in peace. You, however, seem more like a madwoman than anything else! Let our soldier go at once, and we might be inclined to heed your request... on our terms."The few other guardsmen had caught up with her and Tarotrix by now, and they stood ready to attack. Still, Mevi could only hope that backup would arrive soon. She very much doubted that a small group of Matoran could take on three mad Toa at once.

OOC: Theres only two of us. EDIT: You are talking about another person. Okay then. xD IC "Oh great. Twiak! Now we have some fools trying to kill us." He unsheathed his blade. These ones would not go down as easily. He whispered. "Twiak, if they attack, you can kill them. Okay?"

Edited by Xeren Ozone

IC: Karz, there's a battle going on now, of all times. Why can't a fight come up when I'm not trying to make sure somebody won't die? The Toa of Crystals had no time to linger on such thoughts, however. Activating his Huna, and thus cloaking both himself and Hau, he raced towards the gate, even as the Ta-Koro guard burst out, unintentionally charging him. With a curse, he deactivated the mask once more and weaved through the oncoming crowds, having made it clear that he wasn't participating in the battle just yet. After all, with a half-dead Toa in your arms, it's kind of obvious. "I need to find a med ward, fast..." he said, as he entered the village walls.

helo frens

OOC: Cyrax joined the fight for her own reasons, so yes, there are three of you in total. In fact, she addressed you and everyone directly. IC (Mevi): Mevi glanced sideways for a moment when she noticed another blade being drawn."I advice you to not do that," she hissed, her own halberd pointing at Lost along with several other spears from the forming Ta-Koronan guard force. He was being surrounded, as was Cyrax, the tips of multiple weapons closing in gradually. Few dared to get close to the fully infected Twiak, however, whom Tarotrix had just engaged in full-fledged combat. Mevi watched breathlessly, anxious to see how the situation would play out.

Edited by Katuko

IC "Jaller, brave captain, I apologize for my companion's rash decision such as barging in and not showing respect to Takua. Its just that, from my understanding, Takua was on to something. Something big while he was chronicler. I feel that in order to honor his memory someone needs to finish his quest. It may not be me, but I could at least continue forward. Ultimately the decision of whiter we are allowed to go or not is up to you. He was after all your friend." Jaller gave an uncharacteristic sigh as his head slumped slightly, rubbing the bridge of his mask. "You are not the first, and the way this week is going you will not be the last. Look, I'll tell you what I tell everyone else: if I knew anything I would have already spoken, but I'm as in the dark as the next guy. I know nothing." He shook his head. "Yes, he was a friend, as much as one can love a slightly-eccentric work-skipping adventurer. A lot like someone else I know... " He let that thought hang as he returned to his map meditations.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC: Nikaron "I met him at a clinic in Ta-Koro, Virthee's if you're curious, anyway he was looking for some herbs. He said he wanted them to help with some aches he had. In all honesty he wasn't being all that considerate since at the time we had an influx of actually injured patients."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC "Tell me about it!" he groaned, "Politeness and being considerate are NOT his strong suits, unless of course he's around the ladies. Him and his Ga-Korian fangirls... " Jaller humphed, crossing his arms. "And about time he showed some pain, that slacker. I mean with all the moves and stunts he pulls, it a wonder he's not in bed half the time in agony; I mean, those moves he does half the time are dangerous enough, they're not original, but when he adds his own flair- " The Captain stopped mid-thought, an odd look on his face.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

OOC: I'm curious as to why Jaller of all people is talking while a freakin' battle is going on right outside of his office. IC: A Toa and a cannibal. Great, just great. Tarotrix wasn't going to be eaten that easily. Taking his large, metal shield, and lunged toward Twiak's face. The shield would hopefully stun his enemy long enough for help to arrive.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Tarotrix cursed, quite vocally as his feet got burnt. Jumping back, he lifted the spear over his head, and threw it a Twiak. He watched as the spear flew at mad Toa, hoping that it would hit something vital. All the while, he tried to ignore the the pain...

Edited by Zombified Vampire Werewolf

IC "Yes, yes... yes he was." Whatever thought had crossed Jaller's mind he had waved it away, now forgotten. "It's a useless quest no doubt, but people will look anyway; he's created quite a legend for himself. Now I've told you what I know, I would like to get back to work."

IC: Cyrax Cyrax looked at the guards who had surrounded her. And as they spoke it again, Cyrax decided to do it.Their own terms. How many times have stupid people decided that she was somebody who had to do everything for them? She could defend the village, but why would she get the blame if she's defending one thing and something else popped up? Again and again, people expect her to just work for them, and follow their rules! Well, Cyrax thought, if its their rules, Cyrax will create her own. Cyrax lowered her weapons. Cyrax: If I get an audience with the turaga, THEN I'll release him. However, you all aren't cool dudes, and I hope you will let me meet him. I want to talk to him. If you don't let me talk to him, or if he doesn't bother talking, well, I'll slice this one's throat then go to the turaga myself...... on my terms. An awkward silence popped up. Cyrax: Unless you tell me your terms.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: The spear snapped in half as it hit the shield. Tarotrix winced. Where the karz are the sane Toa? Aren't there any around here? Jumping back again to avoid the slowly advancing flame, he thought of something immensely stupid. Something so stupid that it might just work. He just hoped his innate Ta-Matoran heat resistance would help him. "Hey Toa, look behind you!" he cried. Unsheathing his gladius, he charged into the fire, flailing his blade. He hoped that it would distract Twiak for just a little while...

IC: Yeah, Tarotrix was burned in, multiple places, and yes, he was in plenty of pain, but the hope that he kill this psycho drove him. Furiously, he began to slash at Twiak.

IC:Twiak shook and twirled as the blades cut into his flesh, mustering his strengths, he pulled his arms up and pinned the Matorans' arms as his sides, Beginning to squeeze.His body shaking in pain, and the Matoran clearly trying not to gag on his stench, Twiak smiled. "Die time." The twisted Toa then opened his mouth wide and lunged his face forward, aiming to take a large bite out of the Matoran's shoulder.

IC - Sucogu - Playing "hero"The Toa of lightning spotted Tarex through the window. He noticed him disappear, reappear, all the while a Matoran in tow. The Matoran (in actuality a small Toa) was deeply wounded. He needed help, because even now he was in the crossfire of a battle.Sucogu was out in seconds. His feet pounded on the ground until he stood next to the crystalline Toa."I have a shelter in the forest, he can rest and heal there." he offered.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tarotrix screamed as Twiak's ghastly teeth ripped into his flesh. Blood began to stream down his arm back as desperately tried to escape. "HELP!" he cried at the the top of his lungs. "HELP HELP HELP!"

IC(Love, Mardi): A storm began around the Koro. "Hmm..." She abandoned her new ally, going to the wall around Ta-koro.Lightning crashed against her and the Bucket. It hurt like Karz, but it worked. The bucket was filled with a golden liquid. She downed it in a single gulp...And two came down from the City Walls.

IC: Vejmeq He and Nikaron left the guard tower and entered the main square again. They didn't quite get what they came for, but reasoned it would be better to do as Jaller asked and leave rather than get him angry - a state in which he would be in no position to answer questions in. So, someone else would have to pry it out of him. "A rather successful foray." Vejmeq breathed sarcastically, and walked away with Nikaron. OOC: Open for interaction, we are a bit close to the gate.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

IC(Love, Mardi): The two Toa of Plantlife were joyous. Reunited again, after so long...Five days, to be precise.They were heading for the charred forest, to attempt to heal it, when they collided into a group of people."Oh, hello! How are you?" Love said, cheerily and naive."Ugh." Groaned Mardi, the rest of Love's personality traits.

IC - Raehn - Ta-Koro: The Toa of Iron walked into the village of fire through one of its back streets, hood and scarf pulled up to conceal her face and her weapons stored securely in her bags. On her way back, she had been informed by a passing Matoran that there had been trouble in the city while she was gone; as it stood, she wasn't about to let that trouble go uninterrupted again, especially if she could get some... target practice out of whoever was causing said trouble. Darting into the closest alley, Raehn quickly climbed atop the huts lining the Ta-Koran streets. Moving silently, she would keep an eye on the beings below -- and with her scoped Mask of Accuracy, she would be able to see it in quite a larger area than most beings could... OOC: Raehn is also open for interaction. Especially if you are currently committing a crime. :P

Follow me on YouTube!

rotrbanner.png

~ Rise of the Rockets (I II)/Discussion Topic/Side Stories ~

IC: "That's nice and all, but--" Tarex grunted, frantically weaving between flung or deflected projectiles as he drew closer to the edge of the battle. With an annoyed grunt, he made it into the clear, when suddenly-- "HELP! HELP! HELP! HELP!" The cry rang out, clear and sharp and in immense pain. With a determined grimace, he pushed Hau into Sucogu's arms. "Take him, and get him to an actual med ward. His injuries are too severe to heal on their own. I'll catch up soon, go!" he commanded, spinning on his heel and running back into the fray, Huna activated. He soon located the source of the cry, a matoran, who was in the middle of... Well, let's just say Tarex'd think about that after he got the poor sap to safety. Still under the concealment of his Huna, the Toa of Crystals jabbed downwards, focusing his elemental power. Sure enough, a wall of black crystal, obsidian, erupted from the ground in between the combatants, the jagged spires forcing the Infected Toa to either release the matoran, or risk decapitation. Fast as thought, the invisible Toa of Crystals raced towards the wounded matoran. That obstruction should give them ample time to egress from the battle... OOC: Sorry to interrupt, but Tarex can't let a call for help like that go unanswered. :3

helo frens

IC - Sucogu - Watching Tarex run off"Done," he said, holding onto Hau as he raced towards the nearest medic. Apparently, this guy was some type of hero. Heroes didn't usually return.Stepping inside the medical hut that contained a certain Kriigata, he laid Hau down on the bed, which was fashioned from straw and cloth."I'll pay you ask much as you wish, if you can heal him."The Toa gave him an odd look."You'd might as well take him to the morgue. Or skip a step and bury him. You're friend's dead, or most of the way there."Irritated, Sucogu narrowed his eyes. "I'll pay you as much as you wish." he said through gritted teeth. This was quite a spectacle. Here he was, trying desperately to get a Toa to heal this stranger. "I'm no hero." he whispered."Fine, fine, I can try."The medic placed a hand on Hau's forehead, his kanohi activating...

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: Razgriz, didn't you just puppetmaster the guy who took a bite? Is that even allowed, making the crystals force him to drop or run?IC: Cyrax Cyrax decided that being ignored was enough. She was going to fight to get what she wanted. Cyrax dropped the guard she was holding, and then held out her twin katana's, swinging so fast using her mask of speed that all of the surrounding guards weapons were knocked away, either onto the floor or into the lava. Cyrax looked at the other Toa, who had been fighting. She leaped over some of the ones who were in her way, and created a bunch of crystal spikes, which she hurled against one of the Toa, the one who had taken a small bite at someone. Then, she smashed the newly created crystal, knowing that this battle was far from what it seems. Cyrax: Free for all, guys! Unless I get an audience with Turaga Vakama....... Ta-Koro shall be subject of a massive fight! And with that, she jumped into the battle, hurling crystals at anybody and everybody who were at the gate, although making sure not to kill any matoran. This time around, the battle was her game. She turned around, looking at the matoran on the bridge, and created a massive wall of crystal to keep them from coming, and also keep them from being hit by anything. She turned and started trying to jab with her Katanas. OOC: Open for fights and any Turaga named Vakama wishing to talk. After all.... bloodshed can happen if someone named Tucky doesn't start being a NPC! (Glinting eyes) :biggrin:

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Salamander Salamander wandered the streets of Ta-Koro, looking for his next snack. Spotting a nearby torch, Salamander's eyes lit up. He quickly made his way over and scooped the flame into his mouth, enjoying the surge of energy it granted him. Over the past few decades, Salamander had learned that when food was scarce, he could use fire itself to sustain his body. Of course, his won flames couldn't do the trick, so that usually meant he had to build a fire just like the average Matoran. Salamander used the tiniest amount of his power and sent a small spark into the torch, creating a new flame to replace the old one. Can't have the streets getting dark now... That just wouldn't do. OOC: Yup. He's back to eating fire. :lol:

Lacertus

OOC: Yghari from Ko-Koro. IC Yghari - Ta-Koro Gates(?) - Joining the fray: Yghari walked towards the Koro of Fire, he welcomed the heat of the area, it was good relief from the harsh cold of Ko-Koro. However, it didn't take him long to sweat, and heat up; but it wasn't anything he couldn't handle. As he entered the Koro, he noticed one rather big outpoint: There was a huge fight going on. He could see Toa against Toa, Skakdi, even Matoran were to be seen in this skirmish. "... The karz?" he said to himself, looking around for an answer to this battle. Activating his Calix, he leaped into the fight, drawing his longsword to fight. And fight he did, not seconds after he had leaped into the fight, he was being attacked by a Toa to his right, and he just barely avoided a downward slash from the brute. As the Toa prepared to lunge for him again, he slashed forward, slicing the Toa's arm, and causing him to recoil in pain. "BACK OFF!" Yghari shouted, keeping his sword level with the Toa's neck. He glared at the being, and then left, rushing through the battle to find answers. He came upon a large wall of crystal, however, but the wall soon came down as it shattered for some reason unknown to Yghari. He saw one Toa stabbing and jabbing with her swords, along with another Toa, and a Matoran who seemed to be bleeding on the ground. Not wasting a second, he fired a bolt of electricity at the Toa (Twiak), and ran forward to aid the Matoran, who appeared to be the victim. -Yghari