Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC:Nighting"I have no idea actually. Something about an infected Toa is all I've gathered so far." Nighting said, keeping close behind the medic. Miha"Alright, I heard you guys called for a doctor!" Miha called into the battle. "And don't worry, you can trust anything that I say. Because, I'm a Doctor!" she proclaimed proudly.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Dreenan "Miha? What are you doing here?" The Toa of plasma questioned. "When did you become a doctor?" IC: Virthee "An infected Toa? Interesting. I have never examined one of those before." He continued his path toward the gate.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

(OOC: JL, you really should pay attention to everything going on. I posted, and you completely ignored it. By the way, stop trying to be a moderator. Xeron knows what GMing is, so you don't have to tell him. Puppeting would be to make your character do something, or cause serious harm. By saying you were tackled (and taking care to say he wasn't trying to GM) you could have easily dodged or struck back.He was right. You were wrong.)IC - Sucogu - Ta-KoroSucogu looked sorely as the Toa of crystal ignored his warning."Leave, now. We can hurt you, don't make us."We? He had no back up. But this person didn't know that. And they didn't need to know.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC:Miha"Virthee's taught me everything he knows!" Miha said defiantly. "How would you know anyways?" she shouted at the Toa of Plasma. "You've been too busy flirting with that Nightning guy to pay attention to your own little sister!"

IC: Dreenan "Now listen here Miha. I already told you about Nighting and Fehdran, even though he doesn't know it." She snapped at her sister Miha, clearly irritated with her comment. "And you really think he taught you everything he knows? I doubt that."

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"Never use a Miracle Cactus, as it takes ten years off someone's life." Miha recited. "Never use the store brand products, instead use the various plants in the pantry." Miha stopped and glared at Dreenan. "Shall I continue?" OOC:If Dreenan says yes you better give me somethings to work with TDC.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC Yghari - Ta-Koro - Nothinging: Yghari noticed a group of people, two of which were arguing over medical doctors or something of the like; he was confused by the large fight that had broken out, but was glad that it had calmed down some. He saw that Twiak person was setting everything in his sights ablaze, so he sent a blast of lightning his way to stop him. "It isn't very kind of you to set fire to things for no reason," he said, readying his blade for a fight, along with his mask and elemental powers. -Yghari

OOC: Vigor Mortis, could you please not bunny my characters, I wasn't quite done with Jaller yet, not to mention Nikaron would not have just barged into Jaller's roomIC: NikaronSoon after exiting the Guards room Nikaron saw a battle taking place between a Ta-Koron Guard and infected Toa, not to mention others. Also he saw the Matoran from before the one who told him about the ship. "Vejmeq, go help while I go alert the Guard, no offense but I think Jaller will take more kindly to me then you."With that Nikaron rushed off to the Guardhouse.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC:That's not helping me at all TDC... Oh wait, I got it! IC:Miha"I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,I know the cures for disease, and I quote the ailments historicalFrom Abasia to Zygomycosis, in order categorical;I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters mathematical,I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,About illness theorem I'm teeming with a lot o' news,With many cheerful facts about the cause of Meningitis. I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;I know the scientific names of diseases Pathogen-ical:In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,I am the very model of a modern General-Practitioner,." Miha scoffed at Dreenan. "Is that enough information?" OOC:How was that?

OOC: The full guard should already on the field. There is a fight, and they exist to uphold the law and protect Ta-Koro. I'm not sure why everyone is ignoring the surely dozens of Matoran trying to spear them in the back, but I guess it's because they are NPCs. IC: Mevi looked around for an approaching medic, but couldn't see any. She looked back down at Tarotrix's wound and cursed. It was somewhat cauterized, but still bleeding. She cursed. "Where is that medic!?" she screamed.

IC: Dreenan "What... what in the world... what was that supposed to be?" Dreenan asked, stunned by the sudden song. "What are you, a Major-General? Is that what Virthee is teaching you now? Songs?" She shook her head. "I'll have to talk to him later." OOC: XD IC: Virthee He was getting close enough to see the gate now. "Now, what injuries do you know of at the fight, Nighting?" He asked, still moving along quickly. "Any information you have can be greatly.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

OOC:Thank you, thank you. *Bows* Took a bit of research on my part, but it was worth it. That's going on her wiki page. :P IC:Miha"Songs?" Miha asked confused. "I recited a poem I wrote. I've been dabbling in Poetry when not learning about medical things." Miha stated. She turned to the screaming figure. "I am a medic." she said, stepping towards the wounded being. Nighting"I know of nothing actually. I had just arrived when they called for a doctor." Nighting explained as he ran next to the Doctor. "Dreenan and Miha are already there by the way." he added as an afterthought.

Edited by Noble Knight BioBeast

IC: Dreenan "Sure Miha, sure..." Poetry, she never was a fan of poetry. "And I'm still going to hav to speak to Virthee. I'm going to have to at least ask him when he promoted you to Doctor." Dreenan grinned slightly. IC: Virthee The Toa of fire was now close enough to see the fighting going on outside the gate. "Oh my..." He was never a fan of fights.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

IC:Miha"I already said that he didn't promote me. He left and I had to take care of some nut-case's broken leg. I'd say I did so very well considering he is now up and running away from me...." Miha retorted angrily. "And I got to meet Joske. The famous Kohli Player." OOC:I wonder if Dreenan hates Joske for some reason... :P

OOC: He forced me to get hit. Even if I can fight back, its still GM-ing. He controlled me without my permission, making me get auto-hit.Also, @King of some isle, yeah, I didn't do anything to your speech thing cos my character decided to leave for a second. And he was wrong, because saying "He tackled her" meant His tackle hit me and I couldn't evade. -_- Use your brains, good sir! Also, this isn't moderating. This is telling you how you're wrong. IC: Cyrax Cyrax turned around, looking at the person who had threatened her. Had he said something about pain and leaving? Hm. That was stupid. She had endured enough pain to know it, so she would also know that pain would be bad. However, she couldn't leave from this. And it seemed to be getting fun. People were starting to dislike her. Cyrax: Yeah, we'll, I can give you pain too. But first... She created a crystal bed for the guy lying on the floor, and made the crystal rise. She looked at Mavi. Cyrax: Medics are over here, over at the gate, come on! Get on the bed or something, I have a Kakama. You have a choice.

Edited by Jl1223 X

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

OOC:

Hey everybody. :PIC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GatesThe deputy of the Guard stepped out of the outpost and into the street. Tuara peered at those included in the fray as members of the guard ran outside bearing spears and discs. She lifted both hands above her head and launched a massive amount of fire of the heads to the beings fighting."Stop!"The heads of those involved turned to face her."What is the meaning of this?" She shouted to the crowd very angrily. Prepared to command the Guard to advance should anything happen.

Edited by MicroSnipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC(Love, Mardi): The two continued walking, not hearing the sounds of a fight break out, and then start to settle down behind them.The Charred Forest. For many years, it had not sustained life. But, now, Love and Mardi were going to change that.They concentrated, using their powers to re-grow the leaves on the trees. It was hard work, considering how dead they had been.

(OOC:... I'm PMing you. You need it.)IC - Sucogu - Ta-KoroThe Toa of lightning shrugged."Simply making sure crystal face doesn't kill everyone. I'll be back to my business." he said to the Guard.

Edited by The King of No Isles

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

OOC: I don't think Jaller will answer. Tucky is very inactive in NPC posts, making it irritating, boring and hilariously awkward Mysterious and Interesting. IC: Cyrax Cyrax looked at the guy who had apparently accused her for being on the wrong side. Kill anyone? She hadn't killed anyone. She hadn't even harmed anyone except for pushing some people and blinding them for a few seconds before not doing anything. It wasn't like her at all, working like this. But it was what she had to do. Cyrax: (Shouting towards Tuara) I don't kill! Stupid guy over there thinks wrong! Hey, the infected toa and his companion hurled one of your, uh, guards off the bridge while trying to escape! She turned back to Mavi. Cyrax: Come on, last call. You wanna save him, come on. Medic's just over at the other side of the gate.

Edited by Jl1223 X

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Tuara - Ta-Koro GateTuara looked first to the Toa of lightning, then to the Toa of crystal, glad they had stopped. She then looked at the hideous being, who's sword had lit on fire, charging towards another being. Tuara dashed forwards and tackled the fire-sword carrying being to the ground, trying to wrench the flaming weapon out of his hands.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: Vejmeq Vejmeq ran to the fighting, his blades detached and ready. Through the fighting he could not exactly tell who was who, but he would learn soon enough. He used his power over gravity to do a very special maneuver. By creating a point of intense gravity in front of him, he would be pulled forward. Then he moved this point farther, and he moved again, and so on until he was accelerating. It was rather dangerous though, as in the past inertia had more than once sent him flying into a wall. This time he only landed flat on his dark green Pakari face, but managed to get within a few meters of the fighting. He quickly composed himself, and cast two illusions of himself on either side of him.

-[bZRPG Profiles]-

- [Vejmeq] - [isiak] - [Qathek] -

IC Nikaron was panting as he reached the guard house, once more he had barged into Jaller's Room. "Jaller, I apologize for barging in, but a massive is taking place outside you need to rally the guards." Jaller blinked a few times, then strode casually to the window in which he could observe the gate and the area in question. "Massive battle? I hear nothing... " he was muttering to himself. He spent the next several moments taking in the scene before turning to Nikaron. "You mean that scuffle?" This time it was him that blinked. "What?" Jaller did a head-nod. "That scuffle on the street. I hardly count that as a massive battle. I've had worse with a family of Muaka's... trust me, a couple people throwing fireballs and swinging swords is nothing new... we live in a volcano, any supposed fire damage will be indistinguishable from any hot ash or sudden lava flow that comes through periodically." "But the fighting!" Jaller looked again. "You mean the pointed sticks of those supposed warriors? I suppose I could send my men out, but looking at those ruffian's skills - or lack thereof - it would be like going against new recruits in a practice match." "But the damage! But... but the death?" Jaller looked out a third time and shook his head, reaching for Nikaron's forehead. "You should go see Virthee for heatstroke. It's exceptionally warm here and those not used to it are known to suffer from mirages and illusions. A few chipped blocks, nothing a good mason can't fix, and I don't see any bystanders, we're smart enough to stay out of brawls. Don't worry, if things get out of hand the Guard WILL come and deal with EVERYONE present harshly, whether they started it or not. Now please stop wasting my time and just ignore the scuffle; they will get tired soon enough." Without another word Jaller went back to his work.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

OOC: Ahahahaha! Nice way of staying out of it, Tucky. IC: Cyrax Cyrax, ignoring Mavi for the moment as she was just staring at the corpse, jumped back into the fray, slashing her massive crystal sword at the closest enemy - the infected Toa, who had been grappled down by another person. As she did this, she tried, this time, to hurl a block of crystal that is large enough to make someone unconscious. However, as she did that, someone else seemed to drop right by her, crashing onto the floor. Toa of Gravity. Cyrax: Hey! Gravity guy! If you could pull the infected guy over this way while you push this veeerrry heavy crystal, we can perhaps knock him out!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013