Bzprpg - Ta-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: Sorry for not responding, Alaka.IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ta / Ga BorderKitsune nodded. "I'll go searching for food as well." She said to Jikal."I'm going with her." Raion growled at Jikal. And with that, the pair began to search the forest for anything edible, from plants to creatures to fungi. (Mushrooms)

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dorian (Ta-Koro Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)After about five minutes (in which just as many guards had died at his hand) Dorian had fought his way back to the main sector of the HQ. Just this one room, and he'd be out of the lobby and into the city...So caught up was he in planning an escape that he almost didn't notice the disk flying at his head. Creating a large shield of iron to protect him temporarily, he caught the disk deftly and watched it bounce harmlessly onto the ground before tossing the block at the Matoran who had thrown it, crushing him against the wall. Beckoning for Heuani and Hiemalis to follow him, he walked through the now-barren main room of the Guard HQ and stopped at the door, waiting for the other two Toa.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Jikal"I'll come with." Jikal said cheerfully, and began to follow Kitsune and Raion. Partly because he wanted to find food, and partly to annoy Raion. He had a fair amount of practice searching, having lived in isolation for several months.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dorian (Ta-Koro Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)Dorian nodded, a satisfied smirk playing across the Toa of Iron's handsome face. One final Matoran leaped down from a perch on the ceiling, but Dorian merely took his blade and stuck it upwards, his eye's never leaving Heuani's as the guard landed straight onto the blade."Right into Ta-Koro," he said, keeping a remarkably straight face.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:"I don't know that I would mind getting robbed by you," Grochi said jokingly. "You'd probably put the stuff in your own home, where I could rob you back." He smiled as he walked in to Ta-Koro, getting a couple funnel cakes from a street vendor. He held one of them out to Laviha."Would you like one?" He asked her.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Dorian (Ta-Koro Guard HQ, Ta-Koro)"They're called manners, mate," said the Toa of Iron, drawing up his marching jacket around himself and grinning as the Ta-Koro nightfall embraced him again. "When you deal with the scum of the universe on a regular basis, you have to learn how to use them to your advantage."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SoranI heard the alarms and breathed in relief, Karz-forsaken finally! I began to create a small flame in my hand. The flame in question began to spin, as I slowly added more and more fire, soon it was growing into a large ball of fire. However this was truly just for show, the long wait had truly bored me, now it was my turn to take my time. Eventually, when I was satisfied with the size of the ball, I let it loose. Boom! An explosion went off as the fire hit the explosive. Debris went flying everywhere, and soon ash and smoke were covering the remains of the hospital. However this did not last long, as more fireballs went flying, clearing away the smoke, before making more bombs go off. I'll be honest, this was fun, the Matoran's hard work was being wasted.IC: Soli"Hey Stronin you hear those alarms," suddenly Soli was ripped off her feet as the ground trembled.IC: Nikaron Nikaron looked at the others, "You guys hear that?"

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Laviha"No, I'm full from the omelette, thank you. I don't have a very big appetite." was her response, despite actually wanting one. Grochi had spoiled her enough lately and Laviha would have to give him a break, not wanting to take advantage of his niceness. She betrayed none of this.

OOC: It's okay.IC: Tawara, Ta-Ga BorderTawara crept through the woods, her eyes following the tracks left behind by a small herd of Mahi. As the footprints began to disperse, her ears were greeted by a bleat from one of the animals. The Matoran dropped behind a bush. Thankfully, the goat had not noticed Tawara as it grazed at the foot of a tree.As the creature munched on its own breakfast, Tawara nocked an arrow and drew the bowstring back. She had one chance to bag the Mahi, or it and probably its herd would be alerted to her presence. Come on. The Matoran of Lightning released her arrow. With a satisfying thud, it struck its target.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC-Grochi:"Don't forget, Laviha, you still have to keep up your strength any way you can," Grochi said, pushing the funnel cake into Laviha's hands. She was a remarkable liar."And before you say anything about not being able to fight with a full stomach, I'm going to cut you off. You're fast enough that wouldn't matter, and even if it did you could just crush their chests in with your element. So eat." That said, Grochi began eating the pastry with relish. He thought it funny with how street vendors had some of the best food to be found.

profiles i guess

IC: Laviha"Thanks for not giving me the option to refuse." she said, finishing the cake off quickly. "But thank you, that was really sweet on your part." Laviha noted, touching Grochi's cheek softly with her hand and smiling."However, a very useful tip for the future: don't force a girl into eating food, especially when they say they're full. Major turn off." With that being said, her smile stood as it was but touching Grochi's cheek turned into a very light smack, nothing enough to inflict any inkling of pain. The Toa began marching ahead of Grochi, now arriving at the ship.

OOC: TX, I would laugh if Laviha found the drunk Song. Namely, because of what would most likely occur. :P IC: JikalBy this point, Jikal had gathered up several edible plants, and a few small Rahi. With his powers, he didn't even need to use weapons, he just cut off the electrical impulses in their body.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Grochi:Grochi just laughed when Laviha smacked him, walking behind her. Not exactly what he expected to get slapped for...so it must have turned out well. He quickly teleported up behind Laviha."Okay, girlie," he said, "Do your Raknar act now. I bet Song'll just pop out of here randomly to see." He smiled, waiting for the hilarity soon to occur.

profiles i guess

IC: Laviha"Not in front of everyone with the chance of Raknar seeing me. That's like screaming 'I wanna scrub barnacles for a month!'. Lets go find Song first."Laviha boarded the ship and her eyes examined the boat, no Song currently visible.OOC: Kray, where's Song again?

OOC: Main hold, also known as the Lower Deck.IC-Grochi:"Raknar's probably drunk right now and sleeping, I doubt he'll see you. And all the others are in the main hold anyways...although, I have an idea. Seeing as I have my own room in the cabin, we can go to there." He smiled. "We could stay, if you want," he said.

profiles i guess

OOC: She is below decks, outside where Onewa is being held, with Xxeth, Perkahn and Lasinia.IC: Song Song sighed. She considered doing dagger tricks, but in her drunk state she probably shouldn't.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Laviha"Good enough." Tapping her Mahiki, Laviha went from Toa to Skakdi Raknar, captain of the ship. Of all beings she had to shapeshift into, it had to be a Skakdi; the Toa wasn't very fond of the race. Without further ado, she made entered the area where Onewa was being held, noticing Song with the others.OOC: Have fun getting her all excited and noticing him/her :P

Edited by TX Wade

IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro Docks)Raknar moaned in pain and got out of bed, standing up and grabbing a shirt. He walked out onto the deck and saw Laviha begin to shapeshift.Shirt still in his hand, the Skakdi cocked an eyebrow and began to follow her...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kitsune & Raion, Ta / Ga BorderWhile Kitsune and Jikal gathered, Raion slipped off into the woods, silently hunting larger prey, the only things that he thought would sustain his hunger. In a few minutes, his mask of growth activated to give him enough height and power to pull it off, Raion drug a dead Kane-Ra bull to where Kitsune was. "Impressed yet?" He asked with a boastful grin.Kitsune rolled her eyes and went back to collecting edible vegetation.

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Tyler, you have foiled my plans and disrupted a possibly hilarious trollfest...next time...IC: LavihaLaviha knew when she was being followed and knew that the person following her was Raknar himself. Very bad. Before the Skakdi could make it to the holding area, she shapeshifted back into her former self and stood in front of everybody."Just pulling your legs, it's only me."

Ic: Hiemalis grabbed a blanket in the room and fled into the streets. The alarm bells confounded the people in the street, and the sudden eruption of the hospital basement threw the entire town into a frenzy. Hiemalis, was suddenly the least noticeable person in the street and easily fled into one of the shadows.Hiemalis vanished once more. Nobody was safe.*****"What's that sound?" one of the companions asked."It's the Koro alarm," Stannis said. Suddenly, the earth shook as the remains of the hospital were blown sky high. "It means we have to move." He quickly picked up a backpack of gear he had selected and led the group outside and locked the door to his apartment. "We'll take the cablecar across the North March to Ko-Wahi. The steps to the cablecar are just outside the gates of Ta-Koro. I have access to it; let's go before this gets any worse!

IC: Dorian (Ta-Koro)Dorian separated, walking away from the strange Toa and Hiemalis and walking towards the Koro gates. A couple yards away, though, he stopped."I would like my pay now," he said to the shadows, sure that someone had been trailing him this whole time.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SongSong scowled at Laviha. "Hello, Miss Thief. Haven't stolen anything yet, have you?" She asked sarcastically.OOC: Krayn and Skyra from Po-Koro (Minor bunnying with Snelly's permission.)Skyr had Destiny land not far from the docks, and Krayn slid painfully to the ground.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: It's what I do.IC: Raknar (Infernavika, Ta-Koro)"As a matter of fact," said Raknar, walking into the room just in time to see Laviha shapeshift from his form to hers, "I did. Skakdi alcohol tolerance and whatever. I can sleep for two hours and feel like I slept twelve."He slipped into a shirt and grinned."Nice party trick," he said, "but you can never mimic my personality."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ic: Hiemalis crouched in a dark corner, falling in a heap as he breathed deeply, feeling the rest of his energies flowing in. He could almost sense his body containing the mystical force, feel it reach the cap and seal the bottle. He was rejuvenated once again. His eyes closed and he soaked himself in, relishing in the knowledge that he was free once more. It was odd, however, that a being of his power and infamy was in a smelly niche in an alley, humbly meditating.****"What's your price?" the raspy woman's voice familiar answered Dorian, unseen.

Edited by James Lester

IC: SoranI laughed seeing the Matoran scurry about in fear, with the destruction of the hospital. oh how much fun this was. Those little pathetic mongrels were finally getting what they deserved. Noting one such fleeing Matoran, I grinned and fired my disk. Sanok guiding it true, the disk cleanly severed the Matoran's head. Laughing I slipped into the shadows, gone from the area.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: Tawara, Ta-Ga BorderTawara arrived back at camp, the Mahi slung over her back. She nodded in Gyren's direction, then plopped down on her log and placed the goat on the ground before her. The Matoran drew a long knife and began peeling off the Rahi's armor, tossing plates of to the side until a large pile had formed. When the beast was fully skinned, she began gathering branches to use for the campfire.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Laviha"Pipe down, Song. If I'm going to steal anything, it's going to be from you...not that you really have anything to steal or lose." she said, giving the Toa a mocking wink. Noticing Raknar enter, Laviha nearly jumped but was relieved that the captain wasn't angry."You'd be surprised cap'n...but, I'm pretty sure that if I attempted it again, I'd be scrubbing barnacles for months so I think I'll pass."

iC: SongIn her drunken thought processes, Song took Laviha's words and behavior as a horrible insult. Especially how she had just turned her back on Song. Angrily, and with a snarl, Song tackled Laviha.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dorian (Ta-Koro)"Surprise me," said the Toa of Iron with a shrug.A piece of paper fell from seemingly nowhere to Dorian's feet, and he picked it up, examining the number written on it."Add three more zeroes and we have a deal."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Grochi:Grochi quickly stepped in between Song and Laviha, pulling Song off and shoving her into Raknar's arms. He then helped Laviha up."Now, now," he said, "Can we please be polite to each other, or is that too much to ask?" Grochi smiled at everybody.

profiles i guess

IC: LavihaHow unlady-like on Song's part; if Laviha didn't know any better, she might have mistaken her for a man with poor manners. If it wasn't for Grochi's intervention, Song would have ended up with a black eye or some sort of injury."No we can be polite but obviously Song hasn't been taught any manners."The Toa of magnetism was ready to use her element just in case to keep Song away from her.

Edited by TX Wade

IC-Grochi:"When I say be polite," Grochi said, looking down at Laviha, "That means no insults." He then noticed he still had a hand on Laviha's shoulder, and quickly took it off."Now, shall we all do something productive, or shall we end this little venture almost before it begins?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

profiles i guess

IC: Gyren smiled as he sat up. When the others had left to scavenge, he stayed behind to nap. The Toa yawned and stretched, looking at the skinned Mahi. "Ah, back already. I assume we're having steak for breakfast?"

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-