Do You Want Bionicle Back?

Makuta_of_Oz

Do you want the sets back?  

143 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would give it a chance if they gave it good continuiation story wise wich is pretty much the best part of Bionicle in my opinion.But bionicle being mainly a toy line the story would not be as good, as it would pobabaly be directed towards a newer aduience if they brought it back, it would probably be rebooted like what DC comicsdid.So im a little unsure if I really want it back :shrugs:

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

No, not really.Besides, the sets had a good run and all good things must come to an end, so that we can move on someday. <3

~Avatar's original image was made by the incomparable Egophiliac.~

~Electronic Manic Supersonic Bionic Energy~

f9Qcky7.png

~"If I am afraid of criticism, I won't be able to challenge anything new." - BoA~

Yes. Those who say no, those who think a replacement would be low quality have already forgotten... Now we treat Bionicle with so much seriousness, debating the story as if it was fact, being cruel to HF because it doesn't compare, being overly critical of sets (Okay, it was fun slamming Toa Mata Nui)... But don't you remember back when you cared about quantity, not quality in the aisles of TRU, back when you enjoyed every set to some extent, back when you sent your sets and MOCs on senseless, mismatched, imaginary adventures? Now that it's gone, we can only look backwards and judge it, only enjoying the remnants left behind. Wouldn't you like it to be the way it was before?

So what you're saying is that if Bionicle comes back, every fan will be reverted back to having the mind of a 10 year old?- Tilius
Well, if your favorite Bionicle year occured when you were 10.

aouROFb.png

I think all of us deeply want the sets back but the problem is, because of the Downtimes and the time it has taken to keep posting the new chapters of the online serials most Bioniclefans are begining to forget about it because of the time it has taken, so I chose yes because although I wouldn´t buy as much sets as I used to it would be the best way to keep BIONICLE alive which is what we all want...