Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: Tawara (Briani's Hut)Tawara sat on the floor. Why did Briani have a hut in Ga-Koro if she already lived in another village? Tawara was annoyed, she realized. No one had any business owning extra homes when they had a large, nice one to begin with. There were probably all sorts of Matoran on the streets with no home. Like me, Tawara realized. She didn't have a home anymore.The Matoran voiced none of these opinions, however. She had talked enough during the previous few hours. Instead, she fetched Gyren's notebook out of her backpack and began pondering the mostly unreadable text.
IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-Koro"Well, this is getting us nowhere." Raion said at last, looking around from person to person. "The list of people who want to kill me doesn't seem to end. Anyone else have ideas?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Briani's Hut)"Perhaps Kane was killed by a trio of mutant Hikaki with psychic powers? Or by a mad fisherwoman who thought he was a Takea Shark?" offered Tawara.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

ICOne of the great things here? The warm sun. Not like the scorching sun of Po-Wahi, nor the half-hidden buggy variation of Le-Wahi. Warm, soothing, relaxing... perfect.In fact, everything was perfect.As I yawned I stretched, feeling the sand shift under my body. I had been here for the last few months after coming out of seclusion, and quite possibly had been the best desicion of late. Being able to work on my game with other professionals, a bit of a climate shift, the change of scenery-Out of the corner of my eye I saw two Ga-Matoran prepare a small boat for fishing. The scenery was indeed remarkably beautiful around here. I closed my eyes and leaned back, focusing on soaking up the midday sun, a sigh escaping my lips. I could live here forever. I didn't want to leave.Who said I had to?

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

IC:Next to Joske sat an Onu-Matoran who was sitting far less languorously than the Kolhii player. Facing the ocean, he was cross-legged, bent over a pile of assorted junk: driftwood, bamboo, metal scraps, small tools. He fiddled with them aimlessly but actively, fitting together pieces in combination after combination. Once in a while, something in his face changed, and it was clear that an idea had sparked, at which point the little Onu-Matoran would surge ahead, a gleam in his eye, until some contraption - more often purposeless than not - had been loosely built. He had just finished one such device, a little tower that would scoop up spoonfuls of sand with a crank, carry them up to the top, and then let them out of a hanging sieve. The Onu-Matoran set the bizarre thing to one side and took a moment to look out at the flat horizon of the ocean. His face was etched with soft wonder."I've never stopped loving the view," he said to Joske. Joske gave an affirmative grunt, but did not open his eyes or budge. "I guess you don't need it much, anymore."

test2.png

IC I chuckled dryly, leaning up on one shoulder. "No, I always enjoy a good view, no matter how long I've stayed in one place. Fortunately for us the view aaaallllays changes." A fisherwoman with her catch came strolling by, to which I gave a grin and wink. She simply smirked and looked away ignoring me, but the new bounce in her step was unmistakable. I turned my attention to the odd sand contraption before me, both in wonderment of its design out of sea junk and the slight disdain of his constant tinkering. "Wiremu, do you ever take a day off? I mean, does that brain of yours ever go on vacation? All work and no play makes Tahu a dull toa."

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

IC:"Tahu was a dull Toa," Wiremu smiled, "But for the opposite reason, I've heard." He began to deconstruct his little machine. "Unlike him, and you, I value real work." It was their running joke: Joske was a Kolhii champion and Wiremu, an engineer, constantly berated him for the 'laziness' of finding a profession in sports. As he unscrewed a part, Wiremu looked up, watching the fisherwoman continue on her way, her walk still exaggerated."I also don't think your incessant womanizing is all that... valuable," Wiremu went on. "Don't you want something real?" Wiremu did, though he didn't like to admit his loneliness.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

IC: RitWell this was an unexpected and interesting development, and wasn't this the kind of thing that happened in stories. You run into a strange stranger and end up on some sort of adventure. May as well give things a shot. "Someone you say? Mind if I ask who or if you need any assistance?"

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

ICI laughed heartily, flopping myself back down on the sand, staring at the blue, cloudless sky. Ah yes, the running joke: I, the fun-loving sports and life-enjoying fanatic constantly trying to remind the ever-practical and generally unsocial builder to lighten up. It was a never-ending sparring match."Oh Wiremu, womanizing is simply my hobby; even after all these years you still refuse to acknowledge the sheer amount of hours of strenuous work and practice I do on a nearly daily basis to keep my game in top condition. It really takes a lot of work to be able to, shall we say, play the best out of anyone on the island. My hobby is a pleasant distraction as well as a way for me to kick back a bit. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't have time for something real. Five games last week, two this week including an exhibition showing in Po-Koro AND a paid one-on-one session. Yeah, they're a nice divertion... though I gotta say, your contraptions have always fascinated me."I wasn't sure, but I thought I detected a slight twinge of loneliness in his voice.

Edited by Friar Tuck

IC: RitI just shook my head and sighed, "Sure it is. Come on we're not getting anywhere just standing around here." A short while later we were walking further around Ga-Wahi, when I heard a rather peculiar statement.

"Oh Wiremu, womanizing is simply my hobby."
I smiled as he finished talking, well then, it seems I must do my rightfully duty as a woman. "Is that so, Mr?" I asked, my voice cold and unemotional, as always. "If so please explain." It's be amusing if he confused Vaisaga as girl, like many folks do.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC: XerovAs I sit here, I can feel the sand against my hands. It's grainy, and... egh. I don't like it.But I sit here anyway. I sit here, sometimes, in the evening, watching the sun go down. Sunsets are so beautiful. I have such memories of them. Of the days spent on this very beach, so long ago...However, those days are gone. Memory serves no purpose anymore but pain. So I move along, I keep on living, because I have no other choice, because I know that now I have people for whom I must live.I look to my left, and see a group of people gathering further down the beach. I pick myself up, and walk towards them - hovering just far enough not to be considered a part of the group, and close enough to listen in. I don't bother sitting down. If they notice me, they notice me.I do that, sometimes. I don't like introducing myself. I have difficulty starting conversations on my own, because I know I'll do something wrong if I do. So, I see a person, and I stand back, and wait for them to notice me. I do the same thing when I'm in pain. I tell no-one about it, but I bottle it up inside me, and hope that someone notices it, while at the same time not wanting them to notice, wishing to continue my suffering simply because it reminds me that everyone else is so much better than I am. So I watch, and I listen, and I hope to be noticed while at the same time wishing that I am not. Because this is my life (if I can call it that).OOC: That group being Rit, Wiremu, Joske, and Vaisaga.

Edited by Vorex: Keeper of Time

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Ga-Koro was just as boring as the last time she had visited it.Feongulf strode along the village of waters dock yards. Nothing of interest seemed to being happening, and even the general hustle and bustle seemed diminished since she had visited days before.I suppose a visit back "home" is the only thing to do, She though, holding up a couple widgets and bantering passage to the Kumu Islets. Stuff at least happened there.OOC: To the Kumu Islets.

Edited by BenLuke-116