Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC(Jade [Walking with Cikren: Ga-Koro, beach])

"Gust should be back any second," Jade says more to herself. The Toa of Electricity continues to walk across the beach. A sad smile makes it's way across her face as she looks over the Matoran at the beach. She would miss coming here every day, but they had to leave before all of this was taken away from them. The thought of losing such a paradise was too much for Jade.She takes three steps to the right to avoid a group of Matoran and their sand castle, smiling down toward them while passing them. The four look up and wave at her before turning back to their castle; laughing and playing as happy as ever.I wish I had a kid. But, this would be the worst time for one.-Mef Man

IC: Gust (Beach, Ga-Koro)"Ay! Yo, Jade!" yelled Gust, leaping from rooftop to rooftop and catching himself in a handstand on the gutter of the hut facing the group. "I talked to the guy, and he said his cousin owns a ferry business over by Naho Bay! Next ferry leaves in an hour, and he gave me a Buy 1, Get 2 Free deal on tickets because his best friend and I outran the Marines on foot at his bachelor party a while back and his whole family owed me a favor or something."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Raion, Ga-KoroRaion, without remorse or pause, kicked over the body of Kane, elicting a cry of rage from Briani. Words were (For lack of a less disturbing word) carved into the Toa's chest, with obvious percision and speed. 'Great Evil Is Within You All', so gruesomely made that Raion actually raised an eyebrow, was easily visible. "Have any more questions?"

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Jade [Talking to Cikren and Gust: Ga-Koro, beach])

Jade looks up from the sand and toward Gust. "Good, let's go, then," she adds before motioning for Cikren to pick up the pace. The Toa of Electricity makes her way toward Gust as she begins to walk on the lily pad streets. They'd be able to go alot faster that way. "You outran the marines?"-Mef Man

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"How about this one?" offered Tawara. "When are we going to run for our lives?"

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"There's no point in lookin' for a fight, 'specially not with the guy who did this." Tawara gestured to the corpse. "If he follows us, we fight. But we should be runnin', not talkin'. Lead the way."

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Raion, Ga-Koro"Ah, ah." Raion said, wagging a finger at Tawara in dissaproval. "I think we should hear the man, or woman, out. They might have a valid reason for wanting to murder us all in what I suspect," Raion paused to poke the corpse with a toe, earning a(nother) glare from Briani. "Is a hideous and grotesque fashion."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)The Matoran stared confusedly. "Are you bein' sarcastic?"

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Raion, Ga-Koro"Absolutely not." The Onu-Toa said, fully drawing his sword and placing it's point against the ground. "It may be interesting.""You bloody, blasted... moron!" Briani shouted, unable to find a more offensive word. "We're not going to stay here and wait to get killed."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"How about you fight the assassin, and the rest of us run screamin'?" Tawara asked Raion.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Hakilve"Eh, not in the mood," the Po-Toa said, shrugging. Givin his abnormal amount of limbs, this made for a rather odd gesture. "Besides, I'm still hungry," he added, steering Lux back into the restaurant with a clawed hand."Atleast you were honest," Hakilve pointed out after a few seconds silence, "Better to tell the truth then to make up some eleborate lie you can't remember half the time." The way Hakilve spoke made it sound like he knew exactly what that was like.IC: Onuzek"Guess, what? Onuzek has a NOISEMAKER," The gigantic Toa said after a while, showing said sniper rifle.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-Koro"I think that the killer, if he or she is alone, will not try anything, but I'm not sure..." Raion said. "So whatever you want."Briani, trying to ignore Raion, closed her eyes, searching for heat signatures. "No one's up there anymore." Briani said, gesturing to the top of the building. "But they could be any where in crowd, so..." Here she paused to grab Kane's body and lug it over her shoulder. "Run!"With that, she took off, hoping that everyone else followed.OOC: Krayzikk to bunny his characters along, so I think we should include Jikal in that 'everyone else'.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara ran after her. After about a minute, she asked, "Do you think we've lost 'em?"

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

:kaukau: OOC: Sorry I waited a day. The Olympics have just been that exciting. Yeah, I don't really have much to do right now, so I'll just continue with small talk.IC: (Kraggh, entrance to Ga-Koro)He looked back at the person who had buped into him and noticed the white jacket she wore. She must have worked in some science, perhaps the medical field. He didn't think much of it, so he continued on at his brisk pace.IC: (Tom, Naho Bay, w/ Ga'valm and a little ways behind Kraggh)Tom just smiled and kicked a stone. "I don't know if we'd go through Ko-Wahi. It's cold. People like us are used to heat, although Po-Koro can get chilly at night. Speaking of which, you've never seen that, haven't you? I'll tell you right now that it's beautiful. That's when the animals all begin to come out."Merida

IC: Briani, Ga-Koro"Probably." Briani responded, glancing behind to see the other three following as fast as they could. Skirting around a vendor's stall, Briani slowed slightly. "We can stop now," She said, gesturing to a nearby bench. "This place's populated enough that only an cool dude, or a novice, would try something here."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara sat and turned to the others. "So, why would this person be after you again?"

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-KoroKitsune and Briani glared at Raion as if they had rehearsed this beforehand. "Probably something I did." The Onu-Toa said with a shrug. "I'v offended quite a number of people. Killed, greviously injured, and horrible tortured about twice as much."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"Are you some sort of psychopath, then? Like Iris? Or those Skakdi who attacked Ta-Koro?"

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC Lara set her heavy pack down besides a rock and stretched. Her pack of supplies was heavier than usual- Onu-Koro seemed to have a great demand for rope and fish. So what was normally a short walk had turned into a long slog. She would have taken the ferry to the Ta-Onu Wahi tunnel, but the boat was currently in use. I really do need a boat, she mused. Oh, the things she could do, the places she could explore with a small construction of wood... The Ga-Matoran sighed and leaned sat down, resting against her over-full backpack. She closed her eyes, waiting for her strength to return before continuing to the village of earth. OOCOpen for interaction!

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

IC: Raion, Ga-Koro"I am something far worse," Raion said, staring at Tawara in amusement. "I am a creature of instinct. I fight for survival and entertainment. I do not give a care about another's, or indeed, mine, life. I have no goal to achieve, no reason to keep living except the chance that I may have some fun the next day." Raion paused her, glancing at Kitsune as if to say, Perhaps there is a exception.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"Isn't that what a psychopath is? Someone with no empathy, who lives only for their own amusement? But I wouldn't say that's worse than Iris or the Skakdi. 'Course, when you find it amusing to rip out my guts and make a hat out of 'em or somethin' I may eat my words. So what about you?" She turned to Kitsune. "Are you secretly an assassin from the League of Shadows? Or maybe you collect severed fingertips?"OOC: Tawara doesn't know that that's a reference to something in our world.

Edited by Toa Alaka

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC (Oreius)The water gleamed in the warm sunlight, shining like a thousand mirrors. Oreius squinted as he looked over the bay once more, then dropped his gaze to his feet, and sighed.He was standing on the edge of a lily pad, contemplating the cool waves that lapped inches from his feet. His encounter with the strange Matoran had reminded him of how poor a swimmer he was, and how detrimental that weakness could be. Oreius had decided to take the Matoran's friendly suggestion to heart, and learn to swim well.He knew how to swim, of course, at least a bit. A brief guard assignment in Ga-Koro had required some lessons on how not to drown if one slipped into the waters of Naho Bay, and Oreius had learned about as well as anyone else. They hadn't covered much beyond a back float and a simple dog paddle; Oreius could stay alive in the water, but was useless for much else.The Ta-Matoran sighed again, then sat down on the edge of the lily pad, letting his feet and lower legs slip into the cool water. It was chilly, but not unbearably cold, especially with the sun radiating warmth from a cloudless blue sky. It was the mental barrier he had to get past: the uneasiness and discomfort he felt in the water. It just didn't feel natural.Come on, you coward; don't be a brakas and just do it.Steeling himself, Oreius let himself slide all the way into the water. His waist, torso, and shoulders were submerged, but when the water reached his neck, Oreius' uneasiness blossomed into panic and he kicked with all his might, slipping into a back float instead of allowing the water to close over his head.He lay there for a moment, bobbing gently on the rippling waves, staring up at the sky, trying to grow accustomed to the feeling of being surrounded by water. His panic faded, but he couldn't shake the uneasiness that accompanied the thought of voluntarily submerging his entire body in the cold, unforgiving ocean.I have to, he thought. It's going to happen eventually.But for now, he would practice the back float. The rest would come when he was ready. He only hoped he would be ready before the Wanderer came.

OOC: Sorry, it's Gavalm.

IC(Gavalm Auldron [Talking to Tom: Ga-Koro streets])

"Yes," the Matoran replies quickly. "My parents keep telling me I'm just a kid and that I can't go anywhere else than just outside of Ga-Koro." Gavalm kicks a rock a few times harder than Tom while adding,"I'm sick of it! I want to go where I want to go. And, I'm not a kid anymore, I'm eighteen. I just wish I had more freedoms..." she sighs, calming herself down a bit.Obviously the Matoran of water was sick of the way her life was going. There was the adventurer side in her just begging to break free from her. To grab the reins and force her to go where she was so desperate to go. Gavalm wants to let it take control, but what would her parents say.Nothing. Because they wouldn't get the chance."Where are you going after Ga-Koro?" asks Gavalm, quickly.-Mef Man

OOC: Guess who's sort-of back?IC: [Yarre]"That's an absolutely FABULOUS chair," said Yarre, inspecting the absolutely FABULOUS chair that he had been given as a present. "It looks FABULOUS."
OOC: Guess who is back? :D

IC(Daylah Valhallvria [Talking to Yarre: Ga-Koro])

Another fine day and I'm looking as great as ever.This thought made it's way through Daylah's head as she made her way down the street. The prideful Matoran of ice was walking chest out and head held high down the lily pad streets; pretending as if she didn't notice the constant stream of heads turning in her direction. By walking the way she did, she was almost half a head taller than everyone else and being a beautiful sight at that. Even though she wore a simply pair of short shorts and a blue tanktop over a bikini, she could still see plenty of male heads turning toward her; grinning as they do so.Of course the Matoran loved the attention, but she made sure not to show it.Today was going to be an annoying day for Daylah, she could feel it. She was running low on widgets and she was sick of stealing them from the guys she met. Not because it was bad, but because it was boring. The Matoran wanted a new line of work that didn't involve stooping down to such levels. So, she began to walk around the village, trying to find a job anywhere nearby.Maybe in here.Daylah looks to see a certain Matoran admiring what appeared to be a chair. Well, he would be admiring something with a bit more shape; the Matoran of ice thought."Knock knock," Daylah says in an almost purr while knocking on the wall. Hopefully she could have a chat with this Matoran.OOC: I may have said something wrong as to where Yarre is, so could I get some specifics on where he is at the moment?-Mef Man

IC: Kitsune, Ga-KoroThe Ba-Toa laughed slightly, chuckling and blushing. "No, not quite." She said, the redness in her face beginning to fade. "I am but a humble street entertainer. The only reason Raion and I even know each other is the fact we're kin." She said, careful to leave out the fact she was a theif as well.

Edited by Lord Darkon

pNNgXax.jpg

OOC: Um, Kitsune just said "I'm am". Might want to edit that. :PIC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)"You sure about that?" It was impossible to tell whether Tawara was joking.

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)