Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

OOC: The thing where I was about to make a Gust post and you hit me with a Jade post. ._.IC: Emarosa (Hospital, Ga-Koro)"I need to apply for a job, too..."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Emarosa (Hospital, Ga-Koro)For the first time, Emarosa seemed to notice the underlying animosity between her two suitors and frowned."Okay, talk to me. What's going on? Why are you two acting so weird?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Emarosa (Hospital, Ga-Koro)Resisting the urge to roll her eyes, Emarosa nodded and moved towards the other part of the hospital room, drawing back the curtain."Okay. What is it?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

:kaukau: IC: (Tom, Naho Bay, w/ Kraggh & Ga'valm)"Nice to meet you too," said Tom. "So Ga'valm, this is Kraggh. Kraggh, this is Ga'valm. Kraggh, you need to get yourself some ice picks. You climb precarious terrain all the time. I would imagine they should be one of the top three things in your inventory. Hey, Ga'valm, do you think we could find any in town?"Merida

IC, Agzinel: Agzinel sighed. "Truth is, Ema...I think Reik's trying to make me mad or something. When we were talking at the cafe... he criticized me on my... work ethics, tried to make himself seem better than me. I think he's trying to get me to leave." He took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Ema, but he's been getting on my nerves a little bit. I'll try to do better..."

IC(Ga'valm Auldron [Talking to Tom: Naho bay, beach])

(Jade [Talking to Cikren: Ga-Koro, beach])

"Nice to meet you, Kraggh," the Matoarn says politely before turning back to Tom. "Ooh! My step sister may have some in her store. If not there, maybe she can tell us where other store owners keep them," explains Ga'valm."You'll find him adorable in the end; I promise," Jade says to Cikren. She grins slightly as they continue to walk down the beach. Yep, Gust was a keeper alright.-Mef Man

:kaukau: IC: (Kraggh, Naho Bay, w/ Tom & Ga'valm)Kraggh felt his shoulder and realized that he had twisted it wrong when he fell. What was more, he was sore from the days they had spend journeying without any rest. He doubted that there would be any ice picks in Ga-Koro. He had traveled the island silently for years, and last he checked there weren't any there. It was best to get them the next time he dropped by his native Ko-Koro or make them himself. If he were to get anything from a Ga-Matoran, it would be treatment for his aching body, presuming that the hospital wasn't full."Alright, Kraggh, let's check things out," said Tom. Kraggh stopped him and gestured to his shoulder. "Oh, I didn't notice. Why didn't you say so sooner? Ga'valm, I'm sorry. I think Kraggh is going to have to visit the hospital first. He hurt himself."Kraggh turned around and began walking toward the Ga-Koro entrance.OOC: I know, this sort of ignores Feongulf. Sorry, BenLuke.Merida

IC: (Tarkis)"Alright then, I guess we should start getting ready. How about you let me handle the dishes while you get cleaned up?" Tarkis sighed contently before placing a kiss on Gamelia's cheek and walked to the kitchen, scrubbing the dishes while Gamelia got ready.IC: (Hari)"It's so easy to get you red in the face" Hari smiled, running her hand over Krayn's mask for a second before giving his arm a tug. "Come on...we're wasting daylight!"IC: (Valria)"Right...except I wouldn't give you the benefit of killing you quick, Telric. I'd drag it out and have you scream for your dark god." Valria growled. "For now I'll keep you on your knees until they return, if you are lying...well you already know the price." Valria then turned to her two able friends. "I'll be fine, find the stuff and get it back here."OOC: When I created Telric I always sort of viewed him as this ex-lieutenant to Makuta. Eventually Makuta cut him loose because he wasn't as effective. I mean he's your character now, so you can toss that all out the window if you wish, I guess.

Edited by The Mask

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC

(Gamelia Auldron [Talking to Tarkis: Ga-Koro, Gamelia's Beach Goods Shop, Gamelia's room])(Ga'valm Auldron [Talking to Tom: Naho bay, beach])

"You calling me dirty?" Gamelia jokes to Tarkis before walking into the bathroom; a change of clothes under her arm. The sound of water pouring out of the facet and hitting the Ga-Matoran's skin could be heard from outside of the closed door.After a few minutes, Gamelia was back outside wearing her bikini underneath a pair of white short shorts and a light blue tanktop. The Matoran walks into the kitchen, asking,"Are you ready, or would you like to clean your little dirty self up too?""Part time helper at my dad's shop and full time adventurer!" Gavalm states excitedly. "I enjoy nothing more than the sense of adventure Ga-Wahi holds for me. It's a truly fascinating place to explore."-Mef Man

IC: Krayn"You're right. Let's go." Krayn smiled, and started walking quickly toward a nice section of beach, a good distance away from Casa Juturna, with a clear coast and beautiful water.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Lux Saran - Tavern, Ga-KoroLux made a strange sound, half-way between a chuckle and a groan, "Well, it that case, I should probably be going."Giving Tawara an awkward grin, he headed back to the door, "It's been a pleasure making a fool of myself in front of you ma'am, but, I've gotta run!"Quickly making his way back out of the tavern, to where Hakilve was standing, Lux shrugged, "I give you full permission to say 'I told you so'."IC: Rynekk Simul - Casa Juturna, Ga-Wahi ShoreRynekk, still thoroughly drenched from his dip in the bay, trudged back to Tillian's place, if only to find a chair."Yo," he called out, "Tadris? You there? Naona? Anyone?"OOC: Not sure if you wanted Tadris involved in the Stendhal plot or not, Wotz, so...-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

:kaukau: IC: (Tom, Naho Bay, w/ Kraggh & Ga'valm)"Yeah, nice place," said Tom, looking across the water. On second thought, it wasn't quite for him, but he wasn't going to go on about that. He and Kraggh had just sort of come by at random. "I sort of just adventure...around. I don't know where, really. I was content with Po-Koro but got a little restless. Kraggh's a friend of mine who just came by every once and a while. We have quality time, the type of time when you're alone and the whole entire world is somewhere else and nothing really stops us from enjoying the small things in life. We once went by Kini Nui, not quite inside, but we set up camp on the slop of Mount Ihu. It wasn't anything super-adventurous, but the view was amazing from there, and it was just the two of us."It was beautiful, although he didn't quite know how to express that. It was more than just the view, but his friendship with Kraggh, and he could always sense Kraggh's search for peace. Perhaps it was an ice-guy thing, what with their love for meditation, but there was something about being around Kraggh and knowing that when he looked around at the world he saw something completely different than what everyone else was.IC: (Kraggh)He walked faster than Tom and Ga'valm and went on ahead of them to the floating path that led into Ga-Koro.IC: (Cari)There was a little floating hut set apart from the rest of Ga-Koro, floating off all on itself out on the coordinates C9. The morning light peeked through the window and the sun's rays hit a white crystal lying inside by the bed. It lit up with a blue light and began emitting an annoying, high-pitched noise. Cari turned in her bed and felt around for the alarm with one hand. She knocked it off its stool and out of the sunlight. The crystal stopped glowing and silenced.Cari groaned. She didn't want to get up. Was it just her or were the mornings coming earlier? She hated that she even had the alarm because it was completely useless. She was actually supposed to be awake before morning, so she would have to be up before it woke her anyway. She only had it because a coworker insisted that she have it, even though she had been very clear that it would go off too late.Wait, if she was being awakened by the alarm now, that meant...She bolted out of bed and slipped on her labcoat. She had no time to prepare herself. How could she sleep in like this? She had to get her gears to Ta-Koro now!The sun blinded her when she got out of her hut, and she slipped on the surface of the lilly pad that supported her hut and fell into the water."Oh, Makuta," she swore when she emerged. She tread water for a minute, then nudged herself to her boat and tried to pull herself onboard. The boat tipped over and she ended up underneath it. "Why does this have to happen to me?" She frantically tried to flip the boat back on its bottom side, but it took her a few minutes. After all that time, her head was clearer from the foggy blur of forcing herself awake and made sure to get up onto the stable pad so she could firmly step into the boat.She pulled the acceleration lever down as far as it would go. She was late. She was late. She was late late late late late late late. When she arrived at the docks of Ga-Koro, she almost crashed into it. She stopped and pulled in a hard parallel parking position just in time."Nice stunt!" commented Marka, the sailor."Don't have the time!" said Cari. She ran down the docks, through the town square, and down the path to Naho Bay.The thing about those paths were that they were shamefully narrow. That way, when there wee two people heading in opposite directions, there wasn't enough room for the both of them. Of course, you could nudge your way around each other carefully, but that required slow pacing and a state of mind that was willing to reason. So when Cari saw a lone Ko-Tohunga walking down the path and blocking her way to Naho Bay, she thought she'd just barrel him aside where he could fall into the water and pull himself back on to the bridge in his own time.That actually didn't work. She ran right into him and fall back on her bottom, then rolled into the water. She broke the surface again and was overwhelmed with stress."Look at what you did!" she spat. "Oooohhh! I'm going to be late! I have to get to my job!"The Ko-Tohunga walked ahead a little, then turned to help pull her out of the water. She coughed out water. Her lab coat was soaked, and she was feeling terrible. She flapped a little to shake off the water and vent out her coat. "Oooohhh!" she groaned. She turned her back to the Ko-Tohunga and jogged onto Naho Bay, then took a left to the Ta-Wahi path.Merida

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-Koro "Well, that was interesting." Briani said with a smirk. "You have to give it him, though, he was brave. Not particularly articulate, but brave." Kitsune's half-smile grew into a full one. "Exactly." She said, wrapping her hand around his and squeezing softly. Standing up, she uttered a half shriek-half-squeak at Raion, who watched her without sign of amusement. "You..." Kitsune started to say, catching her breath. "Scared me! You bloody ninja!" She said, only half joking as she poked Raion's ribs with a finger. He did not react. Kitsune frowned, staring into Raion's emotionless green eyes. Her eyes widened, but she didn't move back. "Raion... What are you thinking about...?" She asked, obviously recognizing her brother's mood.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal's smile died, as he finally looked at Raion. He leaned his guitar against the wall, and stood.He knew at the very least the subject of the other Toa's thoughts. Under his breath, he muttered, "Oh dear. Here we go again."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:The fire in Agni's eyes was back. He had very well noticed what Telric had done to the ferryman. And just for that alone, he would have torn the Toa limb from limb if he could. But there were more important things to take care of. He glared once more at the Toa, then turned around to disembark. But halfway through the turn, Agni whirled back around and smacked Telric right in the face with the back of his fist. The Toa of fire pointed his index-finger at the kneeling Telric. "Just a friendly reminder. Try anything and it'll be the end of you."He walked to the gangway the Matoran had extended from the side of the boat onto the pier with the rescued slaves, leading them off the boat. He turned around one last time, looking at Valria. "If anything happens...just let loose with your power." he said. Then he was gone, walking quickly through the Ga-Koro crowd. He had a few visits to make.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

IC - Telric - Ga-KoroTelric let the punch hit him. He could have stopped it. His arms had been freed. But no, he didn't attempt to seize Agni's fist. That would be the Toa of fire's prize for being such a dandy guy. Standing, he looked right into Valria's eyes."I guess I need to remind you all that if any part of the deal goes wrong on my side, Kuyre dies."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Restaurant)Tawara stood, pushed in her chair and walked over to the trio. "Hey, Kitsune, Jikal. Nice to see you're still alive," said the Matoran, suddenly breaking the tension-filled silence.

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-Koro"No." Raion said simply, to both Kitsune and Jikal, ignoring Tawara. "That is not what I am thinking about. Well, not mainly." Without further explination, he leaned against the wall, took a mighty drink from his Saki bottle, and waited. A few moments later, a body, seemingly a completely black Toa, fell from the top of the building, smashing into the street with a dull thud. The body was, or had been once, Kane. The Toa's face was twisted in shock and fear, and his fingers were curled into claws as if trying to fight against a eternal opposition. Blood slowly trickled out of the middled of his back, where a clean, percise wound ran from there to out the front. Grunting with satisfaction, Raion, leaned down and examined the wound while Kitsune blinked once in shock, and Briani, who had just came 'round the corner, rushed foward to examine the wound. "I think," Raion started to say, unfazed by the body. "That this was intended to be one of us. And that the killer didn't recognize this until after he grabbed this chap." He finished, standing back up. "But then again, who listens to me?"

Edited by D.A.V.E.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Tawara (Ga-Koro Street)Tawara stared in shock. "Mata Nui... It's... I knew this island was a death trap."

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

IC: Kitsune & Co, Ga-Koro"You may find this surprising," Raion said. "But I think so as well. I thought I was only going crazy, and that it was some stabbing someone with a sword, not a spear, and down the street, not up there." Shrugging, Raion showed no sign of understanding the oddness of the past sentence.Looking up from the body, Briani sighed. "Who ever killed him used some sort of poison. Or something like it, 'cause he's obviously more contorted than someone swiftly stabbed should be."

pNNgXax.jpg

IC(Ga'valm Auldron [Talking to Tom: Naho bay, beach])

"Oh, that sounds nice," the Matoran replies. "A trip to Ko-Wahi with a view from Mount Ihu would be beautiful..." Ga'valm's mind began to wander; thoughts of what an entire village covered in this thing caled "snow" looked like. Was it soft, hard, transparent? The Matoran didn't know, but she did know that she would find out sooner or later."Maybe I can go to Ko-Koro some time!"-Mef Man